Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

metaltiger said: Woo Hoo!  Great news!  \:D/ SIK and the triplets are such an entertaining and charismatic group on film, and best of all, genuine.  So happy to hear his appeal as a strong, masculine father is taking off.   Of course, we all knew that >:D<In the latest Superman episode one of the 3 tasks given to him by his wife is to get all four of them in a picture.  At the park, he has trouble getting their picture taken because the triplets were constantly moving.  After several unsuccessful pictures, SIK asks the whole family to stand behind their father who was taking the picture and wave at the triplets.  It worked!  Reminds me of the time when we got to watch the filming of Divine Hero/ AMCG in Hawaii.  We watched the scene where Michael King was walking with a group of children.  It was cold and windy and the children were tired after waiting for 4-5 hours. The children were not professionals, so the girl that he lifted in the air was very frightened.  She was supposed to look happy, but it wasn't happening.  It was SIK who suggested that her father stand off camera on the side so she could see him and smile when she was being lifted.  It worked!   

Thanks carmens.  Another slightly different version.We don't have enough of these lovely pics. :)

Styler Jubu Lifestyle Features Song Il Kook and Triplets in September Issue

D-bo, Aug. 22, 2014, 1 p.m.

Song Il Kook and his triplets are being featured inside the covers of Styler Jubi Lifestyle Magazine.  Song Il Kook is a popular South Korean actor. He starred in several historical Korean dramas such as Jumong and Emperor of the Sea.

8-22_song_il_kook_1.jpg

He graduated from the Cheongju University and majored in Performing Arts. He is the grandson of Kim Du-han, great grandson of Kim Jwa-jin, the famous Korean independence movement general during the early 1900s. Song is the son of actress and congresswoman Kim Eul-dong.

8-22_song_il_kook_2.jpg

Song is currently on the Saturday variety show ‘Superman is Back’, which features talents interaction with their children. Song Il Kook shared his big ambition to have twin girls next, "I even came up with the names 'Woori' and 'Nara' [when put together 'woori nara' means 'our nation' which goes along with the Korean pride theme of his triplets' names 'Dae Han Min Guk Man Se' which means 'Republic of Korea Hurrah!']."

8-22_song_il_kook_3.jpg

"But if I really end up having another kid, I'm worried that it will be another son."

Source: http://koogle.tv/media/news/styler-jubu-lifestyle-features-song-il-kook-and-triplets-in-september-issue/#.U_iG8iostq0.facebook

:)

KonaBeans

said: Thanks carmens.  Another slightly different version.We don't have enough of these lovely pics. 

Styler Jubu Lifestyle Features Song Il Kook and Triplets in September Issue

D-bo, Aug. 22, 2014, 1 p.m.

Song Il Kook and his triplets are being featured inside the covers of Styler Jubi Lifestyle Magazine.  Song Il Kook is a popular South Korean actor. He starred in several historical Korean dramas such as Jumong and Emperor of the Sea.

Song is currently on the Saturday variety show ‘Superman is Back’, which features talents interaction with their children. Song Il Kook shared his big ambition to have twin girls next, "I even came up with the names 'Woori' and 'Nara' [when put together 'woori nara' means 'our nation' which goes along with the Korean pride theme of his triplets' names 'Dae Han Min Guk Man Se' which means 'Republic of Korea Hurrah!']."

"But if I really end up having another kid, I'm worried that it will be another son."

Source: http://koogle.tv/media/news/styler-jubu-lifestyle-features-song-il-kook-and-triplets-in-september-issue/#.U_iG8iostq0.facebook

Kids seemed to enjoy cycling.

Songie left his kids to their playmates for a while to get that thing he uses to transport them. But Daehan cried and ran as he looked for him.

Minguk is the sweetest. He even kissed a friend on the cheek.

Manse loves eating anything. Even ice cream is not an exemption.

I can't wait for these kids to grow up and become teenagers. If their dad will train them in different kinds of sports, they will surely develop athletic bodies and with their beautiful faces, girls will run after them. Manse a car racer, Minguk a Kpop star, Dae Han a model and an actor, or maybe a sportsman, ( Yes, I think Dae Han will be the one to follow his footsteps.) What else can a father wish for?

Oh, he wants twin daughters? That's cool but he's right . What if he begot another twin sons? I can't imagine how he would handle all five of them. There might be a faction among the boys. But, they can form a boy band or a basketball team in the future. They will grow tall for sure like daddy.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[ENG SUB]The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.38 (2014.08.24)

totally agree with u Konabeans!!! I wan to see more of daehan screentime! I love him. Actually, I felt he more quiet than his 2 brothers and he very obedience... And he did not cried as much as his 2 brothers... AND he really look like his dad!

Konabeans I join the gang, you're right in the  laughing image Dae Han, resembles just like his father .. 
probably all three children, in some instances resemble their father ... because they are not identical, this means everyone  borrowed  other characteristic from their famous father ... from what SIG told , I hope that children have not the same application for learning that he had, maybe they got it from their mother ... I hope ... :))let's see

tumblr_nar4pcgGWR1rph75io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8zpofcCwm1r5lrn1o1_500.png

Min Guk also looks like Daddy       
tumblr_nagmm9e0Id1qa6oawo4_250.gif             tumblr_nap9gz8yfm1qmcq3wo1_250.gif    what we say about Man Se ? he looks like Daddy

tumblr_nap99g8Rut1qmcq3wo1_500.gif

\:D/

Ardent, we'll see what we can do.  Most Korean magazines are super thick and heavy.

Hopefully Sept issues are still available.  What a great timing!

Big bro Daahan has much less screentime than his younger brothers.   
We want to see more of him.  
It's true that he looks the most like his super dad.

10645019_589297034514733_575558485899201

Thanks, Kona. I know there's nothing you can do to make Sikers happy. Luv luv luv.