Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Il Gook Cries While Reminiscing About His Triplets’ Hardships on “Superman Returns”Song Il Gook Cries While Reminiscing About His Triplets’ Hardships on “Superman Returns”

On the August 10 episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” actor Song Il Gook reminisced about the difficulties that his three sons experienced when they were babies.

While lying down on their backs, the father and sons were looking at photos of the young boys that were projected on the ceiling. Looking at each photo, the Song Il Gook and the boys had some fun distinguishing who’s who in the picture.

While looking at photos of Man Se, Song Il Gook asked his youngest child who was born a with a very low birth weight, “Man Se, did you know how worried we were when you were born?” While the father was absorbed in reminiscing about the time when his precious little boys were born, the kids got a little bored and showed dissatisfaction at their father’s story-telling time. Song Il Gook then laughed and said, “Okay, shall we just watch Pororo?”

During the interview with the producer, Song Il Gook talked more about his son Man Se who was very light and little when he was born. “He was born weak at 1.8 kgs (3.9 lbs). We were so worried that we had his hearing ability re-tested twice or thrice.”

Dae Han, the oldest of the triplets, also had a hard time, revealed Song Il Gook. “Dae Han also had to endure eight months at the bottom (of his brothers in the womb). He really endured that position well so the other two could have better positions and because of that, we treated him as the older brother of the two,” revealed the actor.

Min Gook had serious atopy and because of that, we’ve had a lot of sleepless nights to keep watch of him because he continuously scratched himself,” added Song Il Gook.

Song Il Gook, Dae Han, Min Gook, Man Se

logo.png

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[HIT] 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다-삼둥이의 삼단분리를 막을 송대장의 비책은?.20140810https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le8pK4cCkoQ
삼단분리를 막을 송일국의 비책은 과자

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[HIT] 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다-무사히 자라줘서 고마운 대한&민국&만세♥.20140810https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m93z5CB6Qc
대한, 민국, 만세에게 항상 미안한 마음이 있는 송일국

:bzI become obsessed with these three little ones...
you guys know ... it sounds at least interesting if one pronounce the names of the three children Song, one after another in order, Dae Han Min Gook Man Se .... is a kind of "Long live the Republic of Korea" don't you think?
:)>- 

Okie SIKERs, here's episode 36, from KBS World with ENGLISH SUBS.
Enjoy the Song Family edition by KonaBeans.
Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x239rq4_kbsworld-returnofsuperman36-songilkook-e-sub

1280x720-3b1.jpg

For all Superman's Song Family videos, visit my DailyMotion Channel

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 39 broadcasted on 10-Aug-2014 NO SUBS.
Enjoy the Song Family edition by KonaBeans.
Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23a3bo_returnofsuperman39-songilkook-10aug2014-no-subs

1280x720-EgT.jpg

In this episode, you'll see the backpacks and teddy bears.The backpacks were given at his BD/FM last year and the teddy bears are from the Japanese fans, given to him at Coffine Gurunaru last year.
10948257863_bb577be5f6_c.jpg

10455431_668640209878197_654495808390000

Also, you'll see SIK's wifey appear on this episode toward the end.We can't see her face clearly but she appeared to be pretty tall.
1653453_1534570400096421_424516617587273

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All episodes are available on my DailyMotion Channel

Min guk always get hurt... Poor Min guk.... love the hugging scene of dae han and min guk.... so lovely!!! :x :x

Reali curious abt the song always played. If I nv hear wrongly, it goes like "dae han, min guk, manse xxx... yeah yeah yeah..." anyone one u know the title???

lol..Thanks cutie_..for the photos..they love to take baths!   :)  

Yeah. ard,.looks like only two or 1 episodes and they are done.. :(  Well it's nice to see them time to time, hopefully i'm sure will still be themselves.  Cute, charming, adorable..Kook families as they are!    Times go by too quickly!  :(  

Heeey zah, long time seeing you, welcome back!!   Nice triplet photos or rather four triplets..  lol..

lol..Wow charmy for a minute there thought you were really leaving us!!??  Wheww..don't scare me..us soompi families..  :)    

THanks again KB for more photos of SM:R..  now mingook is the oldest right, and sure takes a lot f the same moves, action like his dad!!  :)   

IMG_0862_zpscb605cb2.jpg  IMG_0863_zps854aea43.jpg 

IMG_0871_zps75b0fef0.jpg  IMG_0872_zps9bcdc0ea.jpg 

IMG_0873_zps6d6fedad.jpg   IMG_0875_zps6ec57da6.jpg  

Quoted from Superman thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27657703/#Comment_27657703
kjmcth said: photo471715.jpg

Song Il-gook's wife Jeong Seung-hyeon the Incheon Court judge

Song Il-gook's wife returned home 48 hours later in the KBS 2TV show "Superman Is Back".

She was shocked at the mess the triplets had made.

When Song Il-gook saw the children run to their mother, he said, "Mommy is tired. Let's play with me".

Song Il-gook's wife is the Incheon District Court judge

Meanwhile, Song Il-gook mentioned his wife and said, "She's a good mother. She used to say hello to my grandmother first and not my parents before we got married.

Song Il-gook added, "She's not that pretty but she's cute".

class="tit_detail"[superman] ‘Il-Gook Song’, leaves triplets unwatched for extra cute food episode

2014081109542088957_1

On [superman Returned] ‘Il-Gook Song’ showed naengmyeon broadcasting while leaving triplets unwatched.

‘Il-Gook Song’ prepared Naengmyeon for his lunch on ‘KBS 2TV’ entertainment program [Happy Sunday - Superman Returned] (a.k.a. [superman]) which was on air in the afternoon on the 10th.

‘Il-Gook Song’ turned the triplets’ attentions by preparing tofu and noodle in the living room. While the triplets were playing and eating tofu and noodle, ‘Il-Gook Song’ said, “I do not remember when was the last time I ate at this table” and finished the naengmyeon at a gulp.

On the other hand, ‘Seung Yeon Jung’, ‘Il-Gook Song’s’ wife, was startled to see the living room being in a mess with naengmyeon and tofu

/Photos = [superman Returned] scenes captured

Reporter : So Hyun Cho (Intern)

Translator : Ahra Cho’

source : KOFAN

SIK said of his wife: " She's not pretty but she's cute". Is that the reason she was hiding her face from the camera? As far as I am concerned, beauty is only skin deep. She's a professional, rich, a good mother and wife, and cute. It means she's not ugly, so there's no reason to hide. The more she does, the more the anticipation among the fans will build to the max.

I thought I've seen a youtube video of his wedding.  Han Hye-jin in a brief interview said that the bride is really pretty and they make a good looking couple. If she's not pretty I don't think that Han Hye Jin would stress that fact that they make a good looking couple. From the wedding pictures, though I can't see her face straight but from the side view she looks like she has very nice features.  I think the wifey is just shy.  In this video she probably doesn't look that good because there's no make up and her clothes are more like "home clothes", same goes for even the prettiest actresses or super models without makeup and not being dressed for camera
I immensely enjoy these videos and pix.  Thank you SIKers!  Love you all!

charmy2 said: I thought I've seen a youtube video of his wedding.  Han Hye-jin in a brief interview said that the bride is really pretty and they make a good looking couple. If she's not pretty I don't think that Han Hye Jin would stress that fact that they make a good looking couple. From the wedding pictures, though I can't see her face straight but from the side view she looks like she has very nice features.  I think the wifey is just shy.  In this video she probably doesn't look that good because there's no make up and her clothes are more like "home clothes", same goes for even the prettiest actresses or super models without makeup and not being dressed for camera
I immensely enjoy these videos and pix.  Thank you SIKers!  Love you all!