Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

6 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Today is the day.... The grand opening of Broadway Musical 42nd Street. :blush:

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the info + the photos. SIG looks so fine here. He's really working hard for this musical production. :P

• Like 4

3 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

LOL.  Our man is "pretty".  The makeup makes him look like Chinese Opera actor.

But cute.

I agree, SIK is a pretty Julian Marsh but CUTE. Is It because of the eyeliner and eyebrow?

Heard from a Korean friend that all casts did great in the grand opening and SIK's acting/dancing/singing was SUPERB!

Clap Clap Clap!!!

ClphW7cUgAERVXC.jpg

• Like 7

On 6/24/2016 at 6:49 AM, Chellsee said:

I agree, SIK is a pretty Julian Marsh but CUTE. Is It because of the eyeliner and eyebrow?

Heard from a Korean friend that all casts did great in the grand opening and SIK's acting/dancing/singing was SUPERB!

Clap Clap Clap!!!

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this info - So, SIG knows how to dance & sing, huh? NICE to know this - just mean that he's a multi-talented man. I really wish SIG more success in the future. :P

• Like 8

In the behind the scene video, SIK's main worry is memorizing his lines in the script. He describes it as a "marsh."  Although he may go out (on stage) as a newcomer, he wants to come off stage as a star.

Thanks for the video, kona.

• Like 7