Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

On 2/21/2016 at 11:49 PM, KonaBeans said:

12764356_944320952310120_683767338587177

12716242_944320738976808_364777406750393

~~~~~~~~

@yvonneallen, don't worry, I just wanted to make my point clear that triplets are not dragged into politics.  I think some people in Korea dislike the fact that Mother Dragon put SIK's photo on her campaign billboard, and I personally don't like it either.  Since SIK and triplets are so popular nowadays, when people see SIK they will immediately think of triplets.  It's natural for people to think Mother Dragon uses this tactic to win the votes.  Anyway, let's put this topic to rest.  

What's the misunderstanding here?  I am trying to hold back but it seems I am in the center of all these arguments.  Yvonne Allen positively mentioned me in her post with accusations that I can't understand .  A simple comment about the people in Korea looking for the triplets in the poster was given a wrong meaning.

@Yvonne, when I said it's too early for the triplets to be dragged in politics, I was just reacting to the people of Korea looking for them in the poster.  I was not referring to Sik or to his mother.  Please calm down.  Like you, I am also a huge fan of Sik and most of the regulars here can attest to that.  When this thread became the triplets thread, I mellowed down because I only wanted to talk about Sik.  In my own quiet way, I visited here regularly and liked everyone's post.  Never in my life can I malign Sik's character, whom I have loved for almost ten years now.  The compilations of poems and videos I have written and created for him are some of the things I want to take with me to my grave.  Don't judge me as a fan.  I respect and admire your passion for our idol.  Don't you think I also deserve that?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, sardonics said:

What's the misunderstanding here?  I am trying to hold back but it seems I am in the center of all these arguments.  Yvonne Allen positively mentioned me in her post with accusations that I can't understand .  A simple comment about the people in Korea looking for the triplets in the poster was given a wrong meaning.

@Yvonne, when I said it's too early for the triplets to be dragged in politics, I was just reacting to the people of Korea looking for them in the poster.  I was not referring to Sik or to his mother.  Please calm down.  Like you, I am also a huge fan of Sik and most of the regulars here can attest to that.  When this thread became the triplets thread, I mellowed down because I only wanted to talk about Sik.  In my own quiet way, I visited here regularly and liked everyone's post.  Never in my life can I malign Sik's character, whom I have loved for almost ten years now.  The compilations of poems and videos I have written and created for him are some of the things I want to take with me to my grave.  Don't judge me as a fan.  I respect and admire your passion for our idol.  Don't you think I also deserve that?

The above comment is my post.  I couldn't access my account a while ago so I signed here with my google account.  Sorry for the confusion.  When I try to log in with my tablet, soompi rejects my password or email/username.  But it works well with my phone.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, starfire182921 said:

Congratulations to Song Triplets for winning best variety star in SOOMPI  AWARDS 2015! I'm so proud I  voted them nonstop! Good job boys:wub::heart:

@starfire182921, is that right?  

What a great news !

Can you share the link?

Triplets are also popular in Soomp.  They translate a lot of news on the Song family.  I'm so thrilled to see every IG upload of SIK made the news.

20160224110845_2016022401394_1_99_201602

• Like 8

Song Il Gook Exudes Masculinity in a Pictorial for Esquire

Song Il Gook Exudes Masculinity in a Pictorial for Esquire

Actor Song Il Gook recently posed for the upcoming March issue of the men’s fashion magazine Esquire.

In the pictorial, Song Il Gook exudes masculine charm through his intense looks and contrasting nonchalant poses. He is dressed in monotone with his hair nicely combed to the side or slightly tousled. Unlike his signature gentle aura, he displays an intense, sexy appeal in this pictorial.

song il gook-feature

The photos show Song Il Gook utilizing objects like a hand mirror and a chair to his advantage, creating striking poses. The one where he’s biting off a rose petal leaves a strong impression on the viewer.

song il gook-2

During the interview, Song Il Gook opened up about his work in his current drama “Jang Young Sil” of KBS 1TV. He also expressed gratefulness toward his family, as well.

Meanwhile, Song Il Gook is currently portraying the title role of Jang Young Sil. He is in the spotlight and is receiving compliments for his acting.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/24/actor-song-il-gook-exudes-masculinity-in-a-pictorial-for-esquire/

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ardently said:

I wonder when those Esquire photos were taken.  He looks heavier now in Jang Yeong Sil.

@ardently, those photos must have been taken recently.

Here the link with more photos and even a short video clip of the shoot:

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=3652160&memberNo=28655711

@starfire182921, thanks for the Soompi Award clip.  I had no idea.

Triplets begin at 05:34 and they're absolutely adorable. :heart:

• Like 5

hello~ i was wondering if anyone has a compilation of the triplets raw cuts in tros and could share them with me. i tried finding the cuts in tros dc gallery but most of the posts are deleted or the links are already dead. i really want to download their cuts so if anyone would share them, i'd be super happy and thankful TTTT 

• Like 3