Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Saw this pics in DC. 

Appa purchased a new road bike for the last triathlon?

Prior Aster, he's using Trek mountain bike, and I purchased the same brand. LOL! :D But now he got new one and different brand and looks more expensive... Wwaaaahhh! :(

tumblr_nqhl0c8Uyo1tjt42ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqhl0c8Uyo1tjt42ro4_1280.jpg

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 10

@adelinetew, thanks so much for showing us the photobook.  

I save them all.

I now regret that I didn't order one.

My pleasure...it was an impulsive buying for me just because of this lovely photo of Daehanie.

la3ymFB.jpg

Although there aren't many solo photos of Daehan, it is still a worth buy to me.

nFsLwKW.jpg

• Like 10

This is FUN!!!

I have just realised there is this Song Daehan Game at Google Play Store released in last month, Song Minguk Game and Song Manse Game are also available.

Hi, thanks for sharing this info. I'm sure those who are game-addicts this is great news for them! I'm not but I try to check this out - right you are, this is FUN! :P

• Like 7

Thanks Ade(linetew), yeah I usually shortens our songie families names in here, to fasten the post?  :P  AGAIN, I'm just super lazy.. lol..  Hope you don't mind or anyone else..., will add the line too?  v  
Thanks for the info, nice your italian friend was able tour Seoul, did that on my first tour to Jeju Island/seoul.. VER worth the trip, had a great time!  I bet she got the books at Myong-dong..a very tourist/shopping area's!  Anyone one first time, visit Myong=dong..awesome place!!  
Thanks for the link to the orderings, not too costly, will see if I can get one?  ;p..will see..  

lol..Me too KB, been saving all my own photo books from Adeline sets, thanks for this!   

Thanks for the bike photo, Chell, guess it's time he gotten new one, think he's used his since the first telethon Ive known.. v 

4670467143_834e72d09b_o_zps41257500.jpg  4714861644_6d5ab15b51_o_zpssceebhn0.jpg 

4732519156_801cc08bfc_o_zpsgpgevgxl.jpg

• Like 8

Thanks Ade(linetew), yeah I usually shortens our songie families names in here, to fasten the post?  :P  AGAIN, I'm just super lazy.. lol..  Hope you don't mind or anyone else..., will add the line too?  v  
Thanks for the info, nice your italian friend was able tour Seoul, did that on my first tour to Jeju Island/seoul.. VER worth the trip, had a great time!  I bet she got the books at Myong-dong..a very tourist/shopping area's!  Anyone one first time, visit Myong=dong..awesome place!!  
Thanks for the link to the orderings, not too costly, will see if I can get one?  ;p..will see..  

Haha, it is not my Italian friend who toured Seoul last week, the one helped me to look for the photobook is my relative. I have been to Seoul in October 2013, could not recall if I went to Myeong-dong, Dongdaemun sounds more familiar to me...

It has come to Friday, 2 days away from next episode of ROS, hurray!

PU0TK47.gif

• Like 6

I'm now a fan of shandyclaws@instangram.  

It's a blessing to have a talented artist who adores the Song family enough to share her work with us.

Love every single sketch of hers.

11427442_496398900508704_742550302_n.jpg

On the below sketch, I suppose appa IlKook will be the triplets' coach in all 3 types of sport.

11334444_844070129000353_1879725916_n.jp

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 9

Google translation only:

Top 5 Unique Celebrity Wedding

Star wedding that had focused attention of draping a unique wedding.

1. Won Bin Lee Na Young 'wedding wheat'

2. Lee Hyo Lee Sang-Soon 'Real Wedding House'

3. Joe Jung 'Jiri racism'

4. Gim Won Hyo -Sim Jin Hwa 'cinema wedding'

5. Song Il Kook - Jeong Seung Yeon 'Traditional Wedding' - Mr. Song Il Kook and his wife raised by contemporary reinterpretation of a traditional wedding. Their wedding ceremony order 'Play Yard - started Notifications Following the traditional wedding procedures were conducted by the Central University of seonghon declaration and weekly bakbeomhun General.

tumblr_nqj89gbkUS1tjt42ro1_1280.jpg

http://www.ibabynews.com/news/newsview.aspx?newscode=201506251802495880007489&categorycode=0028#z

• Like 13

Preview for ROS Ep 84 is available now:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/435108

Anyone who would like to download this video clip, herewith the link to my Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhVTNrUy0zZkNweFU/view?usp=sharing

Much thanks @Adeline

Can't wait for the weekend to come. The boys are getting smarter and more adorable each day.

tumblr_nqj7xoU2Ri1tjt42ro1_540.jpg

• Like 11

"Tattoist" will be featured at "19th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival".  http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/Yd1/998

GeNtLe fanclub is organizing a group viewing on July 17.

Details as follows:

Dear GeNtLe family members,

한얼STAFF announced about the Schedule and Group-viewing Application Guidance of "Tatooist ".

See below;

영화 "타투이스트" 상영 일정 및 단체관람 신청 안내

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/8VLY/42

< Translation >

Hello ~ ^^ Gentle family members,

Movie "Tatooist" appears in the first line is "19th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival".

Screening Schedule: Friday, July 17 (17:00) 5:00 p.m. - CGV Sopoooong 10, Bucheon

Sunday July 19 (20:30) 20:30 - Bucheon City Hall

Thursday, July 23 (14:00) 14:00 - Bucheon City Hall

TOTAL : 3 times

*Ticket Guide

http://www.bifan.kr/ticket/03_ticket_2.asp

*Movie Introduction & Screening Schedule

http://www.bifan.kr/eng/program/01_ticket_time.asp?sc_date_info=2015-07-21 

stillcut_1_120150616175052.jpg

• Like 12

The Song Triplets Can’t Stop Giggling at Their “Country Mice” Look in “Superman Returns” Preview

Song-Triplets-laughing-country-mice-800x

Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se are back again to bring a smile to your face.

Every week the Song Triplets delight viewers with their infectious laugh on the KBS Sunday variety show “Superman Returns.” In the preview released for the upcoming episode that will air on June 28, viewers can watch the triplets in the front courtyard of a countryside house. It looks like they got wet and their father, actor Song Il Gook, is drying them off and wrapping them up in matching towels. While already adorable, their cuteness level goes up a notch with the pink towels that are shaped like a cape with a hood covering them, the hood styled like an animal.

triplets-laughing-long-edited.gif

Song Il Gook places Min Gook between Dae Han and Man Se in an already crowded low-lying table after he dries him off, and you hear Man Se complain, “It’s too crowded!” But this complaint comes with aegyo and a smile, and Dae Han chimes in with the same words.

Looking at his three sons together, Song Il Gook suddenly exclaims, “Oh, you guys are three country mice” and this tickles Man Se immensely. His laugh is contagious and his brothers follow along, and we, the viewers, can’t help but also to smile.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/26/the-song-triplets-cant-stop-giggling-at-their-country-mice-look-in-superman-returns-preview/

• Like 9

I can imagine when they grown up Daehan being a swimmer or athlete,  Minguk will be judge like his mother, and Manse being an actor like his dad lmao...

Amongst the three Manse has the talent as actor...

im soooooo agree with u @aprodithe 

i have same tought about what the triplets are going to be

I will be daehan supporting team if he becomes an athelete

all problems will be solved fairly and smartly if minguk be a judge

if mansae be an actor, i will be his first noona fan <3

lol…Oopss..sorry Adeline, your relative got to visit, or anyone is cool! More the merrier! :D  Oh yeah, I've been to Dongdaemun….was the first stop in the tour group..after arriving seoul!  Yeah Myong-dong a bit further north from Dongdaemun..more the Seoul Tower if you seen that!  TOP Of that hill.. v  
Got a couple of posters of songie/photos sets, PENS..to name a few.. :D

Nice..thanks KB for some or any songie arts gallery, wishes I can draw and put a lot of them??  :)  
And for the Tattoist be featured at the 19th Bucheon TFFF, next month!!  Hope to see this soon, looks good!  v

Yayyy..thanks Gab for the updates on where we are, in the form status!!  That's sure is a lot of pages, ready for another1110000.. v

Waves to celiap, seu, ard, poh, hummer, Kkie, chell, leix_, 

;p..I know like 100th time, last i'm sure??  v  The KOTW poster I've gotten at Myong-dongv  

5341085864_ba79a12b17_o_zps2cb147ad.jpg

• Like 8