Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

“Superman Returns” Cameraman Captivates Song Triplets’ Attention

triplets.jpeg

A “Superman Returns” cameraman has discovered the way to the hearts of the Song triplets.

On June 23, a smile-inducing picture of Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se sitting around a “Superman Returns” cameraman on his phone was uploaded to the triplets’ Facebook page. Stuck like gum to the cameraman’s side, the triplets focus intently on the phone while looking adorable in their matching green, blue, and red striped outfits. A caption uploaded along with the photo reads, “Fixated on cameraman-uncle’s phone.”

Meanwhile, triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se are loved nationally and internationally as stars of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/23/superman-returns-cameraman-captivates-song-triplets-attention/

• Like 8

Guest leix_

^Lovely photo

On the other hand, I am beginning to realize why KBS World is rerunning “Detectives in Trouble / Crime Squad”, the latest KBS drama in which SIK appeared. Maybe they are trying to reiterate the image of SIK as a successful (KBS) actor and combine it with his successful-father image, created through a KBS variety show, in order to draw the public attention on a future KBS drama production.  Anyway, these are my thoughts, based LOL on my longing to see our dear “born to be an actor” SIK acting again. And, since there’s little chance for us to watch his most recent movies with English subtitles, I place my hopes on his accepting a role in a drama as soon as possible.

Same. I thought they were just capitalizing on his popularity with the triplets but then they must've given that drama offer to him that time they started the rerun, and then show the drama to introduce him (to those who still don't know him as Jumong :sweatingbullets:) and make them curious/interested.

Is that drama on KBS World YT channel btw? Or is it just on the cable channel?

Hi, dear SIkers!

KBS will take care (at least I hope :) ) to air the new drama for as large audience as he can. Remember Fermentation Family: jTBC, a new cable channel, couldn't have a large audience and FF is still unknown by many reporters and public. It's unfair for FF and many other good dramas aired by cable channels. 

416998_241730605911148_1998338103_n.jpg?

And this picture, together with one of the actors in Crime Squad

424428_242272699190272_1896722252_n.jpg?

419645_246310115453197_1677298321_n.jpg?

Funny face :D

375689_338026899614851_320247774_n.jpg?o

... and nothing new in Tattooist, SIK has a tattoo in FF

564313_352708364813371_1587944166_n.jpg?

Big waves for HWJ, Kona, Metal, Celia, Oph, Adeline, Crarmy and all SIKers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you!

• Like 6

Dear @adelinetew,  thanks for posting photos of the book.

I love it.

Please post more if you can.

No problem, will do so with a proper camera, the posted two photos were taken with my handphone.

Excited and really looking forward to it @adelinetew! Thank you in advance. :wub:

I find Manse getting more handsome. In love with these two gifs of him.. :)

tumblr_nqfxo2SOpB1tjt42ro1_400.gif

tumblr_nqfxo2SOpB1tjt42ro4_250.gif

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

As much as I would love to see SIK in a sageuk drama, I worry that the triplets will suffer from his absence.  They enjoy his undivided attention now.  Hopefully, if SIK takes the drama, he can still have time with his sons.  They have such a special relationship.

BTW, no mention of Cheongsangri this year?  Isn't his trip to China around July?  Maybe the MERS outbreak is making it difficult.

Have a wonderful week to chells, charmy, leix, vieryo, seungshinl, celia, gabi, kona, adeline, hoowoodjoon, yvonneallen, and hummer!

• Like 6

Hey charmy, yeah I RARELY updated my avatars..or even my signatures, think if I change it..they will think it's too big and would have redo all over again?  I'm so lazy!   Least the avatar's are easy to change, time to time..  
Oh really haven't heard any comedy in the works, maybe??   Will have to see what his 2015 future will be..  v  :phew:

Wow Ade, nice photo book from their Jeju leland trips, where you get this, how sweet!!  Thanks for sharing!
Wonders these are for gentle members..or would of ask my parents to find a copy again, as they went to incheon for connecting flights last week!!  Awww.. Again thanks for sharing.. v  :wub:

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 6

Wow Ade, nice photo book from their Jeju leland trips, where you get this, how sweet!!  Thanks for sharing!
Wonders these are for gentle members..or would of ask my parents to find a copy again, as they went to incheon for connecting flights last week!!  Awww.. Again thanks for sharing.. v  :wub:

Be addressed as Ade sounds a bit weird (haha!) though one of my Italian friends also calls me in that way, just call me Adeline or AT. I purchased the photobook at Gmarket, the freight cost is higher than the book price (sigh). I have in fact asked a sibling who toured around Seoul last week to get me this book but she could not get it despite visiting 3 bookstores, all out-of-stock!

In case you need it, here is the link: http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=682277610

Daehanie's face is getting rounder and rounder, the below photo shows his double chin, haha...

xHf6jfV.jpg

• Like 9

Guest leix_

Hi, dear SIkers!

KBS will take care (at least I hope :) ) to air the new drama for as large audience as he can. Remember Fermentation Family: jTBC, a new cable channel, couldn't have a large audience and FF is still unknown by many reporters and public. It's unfair for FF and many other good dramas aired by cable channels.

Thanks for the reply. I was actually referring to Crime Squad being on KBS Word YT channel since I haven't seen that drama. I'm still finishing FF.  :)
Producers got me sidetracked a bit.

I find Manse getting more handsome. In love with these two gifs of him.. :)

I agree. Although being handsome is subjective, I still believe he will the most handsome among the 3 when they grow up. He will not have the conventional handsome looks but one with the charisma. :P

Thanks @adelinetew for the pictures.
I laughed at the picture of Daehan and Minguk with the dolphin. Their expressions are the exact opposite of each other. 
And when will Minguk's hair grow? He still doesn't have much hair and so evident at that picture of him midair. LOL

Guest leix_

Oops double post.

Don't know if this has been posted but let me put this one here then.

eNEWS 24 Minute Maid CF Making

Edited by leix_