Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hanna Bank CF - The Making

I'm glad to see our boys happy and have fun during shooting.
Doesn't seem there's any stress at all.

https://youtu.be/3_IsZCrZARc

:x  :x  :x
charmy2 said: How can someone sleep with their hands up like this?  It looks like Manse is deep in his sleep too.   :))which episode is this?  I don't remember watching this.

IMAGE.jpg
  • Like 1

can you tell me why he didn;t get prize for his new  drama?????his act in new drama isn't well as historical drama?he born for historical drama..am i true????and for KOTW  why his act isn't as good as jumong and EOTS ???(maybe i wrong)is that because that accident???or???

Guest racunkucel

i know my  question is really confidential,
but me and my bunch of friends have a plan to give present for triplets's birthday...i know its too late but its never been too late rite hehehe.
if anyone knows or admin knows the address of Mr. Song Il Kook or any address that we can deliver our present safe and not dump in hindia sea, please let me know!!!!... We are not going to send anything scary or any particulary dangerous for Song Il Kook, triplets and family...we just wanna deliver a cute hat for triplets..

We are from Indonesia, and we know the price of sending goods to South Korea is not cheap (even the postage is more expensive than the present itself), so Please anyone that really know the THE APARTMENT ADDRESS that Mr Song Il Gook and fam live now (that Apartment in Songdo which often seen at opening in TROS) or ANY ADDRESS that we can send the packages to destination and can give to triplets, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO me at ira.hapsari6@gmail.com or u can just send PM Me... thank u very much guys.. i know this is quite unreasonable question for new member like, but thank u very much to such information..

have a nice day !!

fanforsong said: can you tell me why he didn;t get prize for his new  drama?????his act in new drama isn't well as historical drama?he born for historical drama..am i true????and for KOTW  why his act isn't as good as jumong and EOTS ???(maybe i wrong)is that because that accident???or???

The making of the Hana twinkle trio star band.  I imagined it took the crew extremely tremendous effort to make this CF.  It looked like it was in a zoo.  The production team made an excellent job putting it together.

Sorry for reposting this but I just can't get over this Manse sleeping style.   =)) Did anyone notice that not only his hands were up, the hands, the arms, and even the elbows are not leaning/resting on anything?  It looks like he was dreaming of being a dinasaur or something.

11009898_848223171916108_704362316881354

Imagine how fun it would be later when the boys look at these pictures and videos of themselves.  Wonderful memmories.

• Like 1

@charmy, Manse is a kid that you will not love at first sight.

As a young girl and even as a grown woman, I am more drawn to a boy or a man who has a bright and easy personality. I feel more comfortable with him and he makes my day pleasant. I am an emotional person and is easily affected by other person's mood, especially of my loved one's.

In my opinion, my boy, Manse, has a lot of hidden charms. You just have to discover it as he naturally shows them. I think he is really popular among girls. In most of the triplets' videos, more people are calling his name.

• Like 1

@Charmy2 and @ardently, Manse captures my attention as each episode reveals more of his cheerful free-spirit charm.  But I still love all 3 boys equally but differently :-) .  I'm so thrilled for SIK that his children are beautiful, charming, and most of all, healthy.

It's amazing how each boy looks so different and developes a unique charm that capture people's heart.  I'm looking forward to the Jeju episode when he reunites with Sarang again. 

Credit as shown.

11068388_716220148489087_235293292425701

• Like 1