Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

charmy2 said: @Lj, yes, that's her.  We're going to see another episode of romantic comedy   :))
@leix_, that's my favorite clip of ep 71.  Poor Minguk, he was angry and raised his voice but didn't do anything much to fight for his right to get a spot at the window, instead just a minute later he grabbed Daehan's shoulders to make a train and sang. I think he pushed Daehan back but then I don't know if he couldn't have enough strength or he decided to give in.  In my opinion he gave in because 1) that's how he was in the previous episodes, he could fight with Manse but always gave in to Daehan , 2) it's not possible that he's not strong enough to fight because he eats so much and heavier than Daehan. Mingukie is always so well-mannered, loving, caring, and considerate.  He was worried when he thought Manse was lost on the bus, he also counted to 10 to give Manse the book.  Appa SIK and wifey have been doing an outstanding job to raise these boys.

• Like 1

Happy Easter to all SIKers and Triplets lovers. The preview for this week episode. 

What happened to Manse's face? Mosquito bites or rash. Poor baby :(.  I always see playful and active Manse who always runs around and teases Song appa. It's so really sad to see Manse's not feeling well but he's still smiling. Your cheerful personality make me love you more.>:D< Get well soon, Manse ah. 
tumblr_nm2tp1FxcX1tmjt2ko6_400.gif tumblr_nm2tp1FxcX1tmjt2ko7_400.gif
ardently said: Minkuk can't fight a brother older than him because the eldest has the most authority over the younger siblings. In the same manner that Minkuk has an authority over Manse being the older between the two, thus, he can fight with him. That's how Asian culture goes. Well, Manse, being the youngest can't do anything but just cry.
  • Like 1

@badsmuler,  Manse and Sarang holding hands makes you cry???!  I laugh instead.
@zuizui, leix_, and @ardently, I think Manse got really smart.  He learned that crying is not going to help him to get what he wants so he  REPORTs  to appa because he knows appa will help him to get it.  His "tiger" dance on the ballet floor cracked me up.  I kept watching that part over and over and over.  I think Manse stole the show in ep 71. 
I think the RoS show is interesting and fun to watch partly because the PD and filming crews are really good at their presentation and captions.  For example, I don't think Manse's tiger would that funny if they didn't drunken martial moves, bruce lee, adding special effects making it like he was "moving at the lightning speed" etc...I think the captions play big role in the show because most of the time it's funny.
And one thing I think seriously SIK should do: warn Manse and Minguk not to eat their boogie!  EWW!  I'm pretty sure SIK saw them doing that at least from the show.  In the last epi Manse even told appa SIK that he just ate boogie. Why does he let them keep doing it???  That's no too attractive to watch.  When they grow up watching these shows, they would be really grossed out!

• Like 1

Guest hazelpagulayan_stv

Please like our page. :') https://m.facebook.com/daehanmingukmaseph Thanks! :)) :-h :)>-

There's so many nice pix to repost today. Yayyy
Mingukie and Song appa web_3745434430_a1c9dc06_2015-04-04-16-20-34a58d3.png

And this one, I'm pretty sure ^Charmy2 will love it :D . Awesome monthly calendar :))=)) =)) 
2084064135_cd7dea45c5ee3.jpg

This pix I saw it before but it's on Baidu not DC. I just found it in my laptop and re-post it here. 599462178a82b90139ff8d1f778da9773912ef31adaac.jpg

Credit and many thanks to owner who edited this epic Mingukie's pix
And supermodel Daehoney 2907549603_c4b443b3b5f6d.gif
(All pix credit to DC)

• Like 1

Always love the triplets brotherhood and a heart-warming moment between Il kook appa and my Daehanie... :x :x

Urri Mingukie and Mandde were singing to Prince Daehanie while they're having breakfast... :-* :-*
ep.71.mp4_snapshot_01.13.17_2015.04.05_0

Look at Il kook appa happy looks for them... :x :x
ep.71.mp4_snapshot_01.13.21_2015.04.05_0

• Like 1

Happiest Easter Everyone, hope you find your easter bunnies and eggs for good luck!   :D  

14804702828_48c5e3bd20_o_zpscf51f455.jpg  6482630673_c738015978_o_zps85920f25.jpg
                                                                                             Well, almost an egg?   ;p

4863872179_eabe6a5bd1_o_zps2892d580.jpg  lunar-new-year-triplets-1-540x543_zpsrco 

10725205_555844334516864_647286877_n_zps   972306_10152106112140983_629224604344440

index_zpsshxxp6rb.jpg

All photos are not mine..... 

• Like 1

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG] How to avoid fight, the Song Minguk way. EP 71 (CUT)

• Like 1