Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Does anyone noticed that Daehan and Minguk pushed chairs and ilkook closed HwiJae's door room when Hwijae showed them the T-shirt? I wonder if Daehan and Mingukie fought over something and they had to take the punishment just like Mingukie and Manse before.

• Like 1

Vieryo, now I see it.  Must have been another 5-min on thinking chair for  Daehan and Mingukie. What have they done this time?
10379807_784293474979536_177778551813271

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And about not being able to play YouTube video on the forum. Looks like Soompi has taken that option away.We just have to paste the YT link below the video so others can watch it on YT page.

• Like 1

vieryo said: Does anyone noticed that Daehan and Minguk pushed chairs and ilkook closed HwiJae's door room when Hwijae showed them the T-shirt? I wonder if Daehan and Mingukie fought over something and they had to take the punishment just like Mingukie and Manse before.

• Like 1

Aigoooooo, my Daehanie...surely he's the boss...  :(( :((
11055806_478588488970221_1614983880_n.jp
Even for Sojunie too...LOL
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Seo Joon Sulks When Dae Han Gets Annoyed with Him on “Superman Returns”
Seo Joon Sulks When Dae Han Gets Annoyed with Him on “Superman Returns”

Though there is no doubt that Dae Han is an angel, he showed viewers that he knows how to say no when needed.

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns” aired on March 22, the triplets and twins get together for the triplets’ birthday party.

Lee Hwi Jae prepares rice cakes and brings barley tea to go along. Despite the fact that there are five cups, Seo Joon pushes his cup away and tries to take Dae Han’s instead. Slightly annoyed, Dae Han says, “This is mine,” in an adorably irritated voice.

Seo Joon immediately sulks as he puts on a gloomy expression. Lee Hwi Jae laughs out loud as he compliments Dae Han by saying, “Good job.”

dae han seo joon 2

Meanwhile, Lee Hwi Jae gives the triplets their favorite dinosaur doll as a birthday present. However, even before he is able to pass it into their hands,Man Se cries because he finds it scary.

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/22/seo-joon-sulks-when-dae-han-gets-annoyed-with-him-on-superman-returns/

• Like 1

its amazes me how song il kook is consistently discipline of his triplets.he doesnt do it for the sake of camera instead i actually really like his often make it like filming like the usual everyday life.and its quite fascinating to saw how the effect of constant discipline to the daehan minguk and manse.its normal for kids especially boys to fights but song il kook really handled it well.actually,i like how he never raised his voice yet his still sound very stern,firm but at the same time there are love concern in it.i really look up at how song il kook and his wife way of educated of their triplets.both of them must discussed it together a lot to came with a very well and detailed on how to actually educated their children.they are actually very well mannered in such very young age.and how cute their way to still use formal form in addressing people but with much more cuteness.they now know how to proper bow down and everytimes after their fights,they will be normal again.playing with each other again.i believe when they are grow up,they indeed be bestfriend like siblings to each others haha..too much cuteness cant be handled especially when daehoney kept talked a lot in the 69 and 70 episode.Its maybe the new side of him as he speak so fluently right now even with some gestures,expression and emotions in his talks hehe and i really like how daehoney grew closer with hwijae.when he followed hwijae after his card be ripped and hwijae try to put it together again,he looks adorable with his question even no forget to say komayo hehe.he hugs and kiss hwijae too..  :D not to mention his double cuteness chemistry with his daddy.i really can see how similar song daehan with his daddy through with appearance and even personality..song daehan is indeed a daddy boy..mingukkie also cute with his usual adorable ways..he got an adorable chemistry with hwijae samschoon."its not funny uncle."and can i see how manse hyung appeared in recent episode.been a maknae in triplets we rare to see the matured side of him.but with the twins,we can how manse can be matured hyung when he needs hehe..he looks cute when he took care of seojunie and seoeunie.
sometimes,I am actually think myself not even as near as behaved and well mannered as triplets when I was in their age hehe

• Like 1

So Cool !!!
A KIA van CF.
YAY !!!
9jMABUk.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now not so good news.
For Superman fans who have been following my Dailymotion account for weekly episodes:
All my Superman videos were removed by Dailymotion due to KBS copyrights.   :((  

I'll find another ways to upload upcoming episodes.  

• Like 1

KonaBeans said: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now not so good news.
For Superman fans who have been following my Dailymotion account for weekly episodes:

• Like 1

KonaBeans said: So Cool !!!
A KIA van CF.
YAY !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now not so good news.

• Like 1

Chellsee, Soompi doesn't allow us to view YT video on their page anymore.
We need to list the link separately. Like this, without 'http':

youtu.be/RCTlgPNvn3o

They're all adorable, but I just like Manse's laugh so much.

In case you want to download epi 70 without subs, I've uploaded to my Google Drive.  See if you can download it from here.  Sorry, this maybe a solution for now.  Both YouTube and Dailymotion don't allow KBS videos anymore.
Download episode 70 with no subs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficRXUzVGxOcmJFOG8&authuser=0

• Like 1