Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jkeoh_%EC%8A%88%ED%8D%BC%EB%A7%A8%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8F%8C%EC%95%84%EC%99%94%EB%8B%A4-e69-150315_tv 

Whooaa Mingukie, he sings another children song in english!!! 
Daebak!! 
  • Like 1

Happy Anniversary & Birthday to the Song Family!

Artwork by OPH @ songilkook.com per my request.  Thanks !!!

16630834698_3dcf960139_o.gif

So their wedding was 3/16 instead of 3/15, and it the same as the triplets' birthday!  What a wonderful coincidence!  beautiful artwork.  I need to learn how to do these things.  I'm not tech-savy at all.

@ardently, just a reminder, you promised a poem for the triplets birthday.
  • Like 1

Man Se Is a True Gentleman as He Takes Care of the Twins on “Superman Returns”

manse-blanket.png

Man Se is a true gentleman as he takes care of Lee Hwi Jae’s twins on the most recent episode of “Superman Returns.”

On the episode of KBS2’s variety show “Superman Returns” aired on March 15, Lee Hwi Jae’s twins and Song Il Kook’s triplets get together to celebrate a birthday party.

After Song Il Kook asks Lee Hwi Jae if he is familiar with bicycles, the dads decide to take their sons out for a ride.

At first, twins Seo Joon and Se Eon are confused by the linked bicycles since this is their first time riding them. The more experienced triplets decide to help them out by fixing the twins’ helmets and leading the way.

When Seo Joon unknowingly drops his blanket and gets ready to depart, Man Se runs to him with the blanket in his hand.

He says, “Blankie, blankie,” and covers Seo Joon with the blanket while making sure that he is properly covered.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/15/man-se-is-a-true-gentleman-as-he-takes-care-of-the-twins-on-superman-returns/

~~~~~~~~~~

Good job darling Manse...
Clap clap clap baby!

tumblr_nl93jn5fI41turcn4o7_400.gif  tumblr_nl93jn5fI41turcn4o6_400.gif

tumblr_nl93jn5fI41turcn4o4_400.gif  tumblr_nl93jn5fI41turcn4o5_400.gif

tumblr_nl93jn5fI41turcn4o3_400.gif  tumblr_nl93jn5fI41turcn4o8_400.gif

Gifs credit to Tumblr.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE MOST WONDERFUL TRIPLETS IN THE WORLD.  LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  May health, peace, love, happiness always and forever bestow upon you, lovely babies!    :x     :x     :x     :-*     :-*     :-*

Thank you Song parents for giving births to these wonderul babies, they make the world more beautiful with their existence!  (They are my stress reliever, thank you, thank you!)

daehanmingukmanse.png?w=470

1896922_461173300707378_5414340374537023

11010989_461173350707373_869118062143425

• Like 1

Charmy, Anniversary is 15th and Birthday is 16th.
Just watch OPH's animation slowly to see the number changes from 15 to 16 
Facebook Kiki Smiley

I suppose the Song family have a birthday party off camera.
Hope some fanpic / fancam will surface the net soon.

Facebook Heart Emoticon

Facebook Heart Emoticon

Facebook Heart Emoticon
 + 
Facebook Heart Emoticon

• Like 1

@charmy, i have not forgotten. Here is the poem:

The Moon and Stars

by: "ardent"

It's been so long since you've gone,

my white moon in the sky...

i miss your smile, your radiance,

that are lost for a while...

my nights have been so lonely,

i feel that i could cry...

there are moments that i ask,

for all the reasons why.

Suddenly a miracle,

comes unexpectedly...

the moon appears with three li'l stars,

all twinkling brightly...

they surround you with glitters,

playful and so happy...

their lively colorful shine,

is your crowning glory.

The moon, the stars, from then on,

spread joy and happiness...

not only i but everyone,

feel that we are blessed...

for coming to our lives now,

our sorrows have all gone...

we will stand behind you,

together we are one.

Sik, i hope you realize how much i really care for you. No matter what happens, i will stay by your side, support all your decisions, and follow your lead. Your wedding day, broke my heart. The triplets birth gave me anxiety. I thought then, i was slowly losing you. Thank you for coming back into my life with an extra load of happiness. You and your kids bring back the smile on my lips, the hopes that sooner or later, i will see you in a new drama. Happy Wedding Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your triplets. I LOVE YOU.

• Like 1

Guest camillimeter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAEHAN MINGUK MANSE!!! Thank you for bringing us so much fun and I hope you'll all grow very handsome and of course, healthy!

Be good to your awesome parents! :x :x :x

11069398_1790798014479365_39979751336579

150787_1790802491145584_8702964521228651

STAY SQUISHY AND LOVABLE!!!

Guest daehanna

There are some comments in the other thread that Daehan allegedly kicked Minguk in the face...

I wasnt able to watched the episode yesterday so I'm kinda shock but I'm sure they are both fine anyways....

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daehan Minguk Manse!!!! We love you!

and Happy Anniversary Oppa and Omma!

Smart,funny,cute,astute,kind,lovely,

amazing,surprising,dedicated.....An

enchanting personality and sweet soul.. the triplets deserve all these titles and tons more.. happy happy birthday!!thank you for making us our life happy and meaningful......

Sik appa and omma thank you for sharing us your triplets......such a wonderful family

:x :x :x :x :x

• Like 1

Minguk singing in English again   

www.facebook.com/video.php?v=698717046906064

And Manse is singing happy birthday for Daehan, Minguk, and himself.  At the end, you'll see that he was really clever at changing the note.

“Superman Returns” Man Se Struggles to Switch from Diapers to Underwear?

man-se.jpg

Actor Song Il Kook’s triplet sons, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, have taken a step closer to growing up by making the big transition from diapers to underwear. However, on the latest episode of “Superman Returns,” the youngest triplet, Man Se, ran into a bit of trouble adjusting to the change and provided viewers with a good laugh.

On the broadcast of KBS’ variety show “Superman Returns” that aired on March 15, cameras captured Man Se changing into underwear all on his own without the help of his dad.

Dad Song Il Kook warned his sons, “Now that you’re wearing underwear, you have to make sure to tell me if you need to go to the bathroom,” to which Man Se nodded, showing that he understands.

However, Man Se ended up seeing his business in a corner of the room. After seeing this, Song Il Gook couldn’t help but let out a laugh of despair.

As he was getting cleaned up in the bathroom, Man Se saw that his underwear had changed color and giggled, saying, “I pooped in my underwear. It’s yellow underwear [now]. But I wore pink [underwear]?”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/15/superman-returns-man-se-struggles-to-switch-from-diapers-to-underwear/
  • Like 1

Happy birthday to the most loveable triplets on earth, Song Daehan, Song Minguk and Song Manse. Thank you for growing up healthy and making us happy. This noona wish you all a very wonderful birthday. Please continue to be the most cheerful brothers! Listen to Eomma and Appa well, you brats :")

‘The Return of Superman’ continues to lead Sunday variety programs in ratings

58282-308718-610x400.jpg

There were no changes to the placings of Sunday variety programs in South Korea this week, as KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman‘ continued with its reign at the top of the pile, while MBC TV ‘Animals‘ continued with its dismal run by placing last.

According to figures released by AGB Nielsen Korea today, ‘The Return of Superman’ registered 15.9 percent as it led variety programs in the same timeslot for the first half of Sunday, with SBS TV ‘K-POP Star 4′ getting 11.8 percent, while ‘Animals’ got just 2.8 percent.

‘Animals’ has failed to capture the imagination of viewers with its dismal low ratings that started felling below 3 percent from last week. The program’s aim was to show the fun interaction between humans and animals, but the lack of a spark has led to viewers choosing to watch other offerings instead.

For the second half, the champion still remained with KBS 2TV, as ‘One Night Two Days’ registered 14.4 percent. Programs in the same timeslot like MBC TV ‘Real Men 2′ and SBS TV ‘Running Man’ gathered 13.2 and 10.6 percent respectively.

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

The Return of Superman

The Return of Superman

• Like 1

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 69 broadcasted on 15-Mar-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture

1280x720-m_G.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 66 broadcasted on 15-Mar-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture

1280x720-e4_.jpg

• Like 1