Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 68 broadcasted on 08-Mar-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2izod3_returnofsuperman68-songilkook-08mar2015-no-subs
1280x720-vhO.jpg

FULL EPISODE:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2iyrzk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 65 broadcasted on 08-Mar-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2izxjd_kbsworld-returnofsuperman65-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-Aed.jpg

• Like 1

I'm really thankful all the senior SIK's fans and everyone who would like to keep this thread for SIK and triplets together. Who need another thread is just for triplets when they're family. :)>- Anw, I will try to cut down my triplets posts a little bit and talk more about Song appa, hehe. 
There's some comments at Superman thread, they said SIK  being socially awkward. I'm a new fans so I'm not sure is it because his shyness? But when he's with his kids, he's the best and fun to watch :D. "Superman's PD did have foresight to cast him " Song Il Gook asked during our first meeting, ‘You know I don’t have any talent regarding variety shows, right?’ My answer to him was, ‘I’m not expecting you to have any talent like that.’ ‘Superman Returns’ is different from other variety shows. Even if you are a great speaker or good in variety shows, in the end that will not determine whether you will do well in our show. I just want the dads to be genuine while filming. That creates the best content.”

One of the best scene for me in new episode. Triplets wear the same shirt like SIK, so cute :)
shirt5.gif
shirt4.gifshirt2.gif
shirt3.gif

Edited: Thanks Chellsee for the pix of Daehoney and Song appa , awww. I super love Daehan's new hairstyle 
Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 1

zuizui, thanks for sticking with us.I agree that SIK is uncomfortable in certain public appearances. Before the triplets, he admitted that he disliked interviews and would often bring a friend with him.  He was known for having long silences before answering questions and protective of his privacy.  As fans, we accepted his shyness and hesitation. IMO, he is very careful to not offend anyone, mainly to protect his mother's position in the S. Korean legislature and the honor of his great grandfather as a national hero.
On the other hand, he has had many interviews which I thought he looked natural and comfortable, especially the recent FILA interview and his interviews for the I Am You play, or Cheongsangri.  

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

88b977db903067d7190a22319349acc5.gif
SIK lose on the wrestling match but he's a winner with his kids running to check on him
shoooo cuteeee!!!
Look at Minguk face while running...hahaha
and Daehan is so caring as always
BTW, Manse is really a charmer, he love girls :D

SIK Fighting!!!

Guest yasyahiera

i really think someone here should make it up a new thread special for song triplets.so at there,we can discuss freely all about song triplets as much as we want since i am scared if we talk about song triplets too much on ROS main thread,others besides song triplet's fans will become offended and annoying.
since i have no idea how to make a new one,i just hope someone will comes and help to make a brand new thread.i can't bear a day without any discussion about the adorable song triplets.the idea of them have their own thread also great since we can actually seeing their growing up process and who knows when they are grow up,any one of the triplets would end up becomes a celebrity hehe..
- just my two sense - :D

Annyooong SIKers… 

Our man SIK is a wise man…he can solve my Daehanie and Mingukie chairtables problem beautifully…

tumblr_inline_nkw9uuuZ8y1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nkw9ux2O6m1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nkw9vi3bMd1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nkw9w3LKeE1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nkw9zyviVH1t73j6x.gif

SIK appa teached Daehan and Minguk how to respect and love each other…

tumblr_inline_nkw9xanY8r1t73j6x.gif

A mature Daehanie thanked to Mingukie 1st…what a gentleman…Same with Mingukie, SIK appa asked him to thanked Daehan hyung too…

tumblr_inline_nkw9y0iLSd1t73j6x.gif

Credit as tagged

• Like 1

thnx to all so happy to see many pics and gifs of SIK appa with the triplets! :x ! during the market tour Sik appa did a shopping, i guess for wifey or grandma :D:D

March 16 is very soon! looks like theres no special episode for the bday celebration :-? :-? or maybe surprise?

Ok i'll just wait on sunday :-w :-w

• Like 1

KonaBeans said:

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 68 broadcasted on 08-Mar-2015 NO SUBS.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2izod3_returnofsuperman68-songilkook-08mar2015-no-subs

FULL EPISODE:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2iyrzk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 65 broadcasted on 08-Mar-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2izxjd_kbsworld-returnofsuperman65-songilkook-e-sub

Song triplets seems to have new ad :).  
11055705362725550600272429327962n.jpg
They said there's only Daehanie pix for now and Manse's pix will come up later. Hope we can see the official pix soon. 
Another pix I found on IG. I don't know is it the same ad or they have different photo-shoot ? 15966829394870194188341848310108n.jpg
Credit goes to the owners of pictures 

========================
Talking about the similar shirt SIK and triplets wear in episode 68. It's not the first time Song family have matching outfits, hehe. Because SIK dress up his kids so fashionable and he used to wear casual clothes so we're just full of admiration on triplets styles. Unlike some celebrity  , he only chooses to wear simple casual outfits. But I really like it since he give me nice friendly vibe :D Here's some of outfits that I collected from the old episodes.

match1.jpg

Everything is same :))match2.jpg

They wear same color T-shirt in the same scenes. match3.jpg

Same style-different colormatch.jpg
 And the current ones :))match4.jpg

Hi ^starfire. Those printed pants are not for grandma nor triplet's mom, he bought it for triplets :)) :)). Please wear it on the show so we can see how Song appa styles them :)

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

HELLO!!!

For me it is like before and after photo. SIK is so handsome...no wonder how the triplets got their looks

Chinggus help me find photos like this for Minguk and Manse :)