Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi, dear SIKers!
Thank you for all useful links and beautiful pictures!
Welcome in SIKers' family, @cysim!
Big waves for Kona, Ardent, Badsmuler, Lj, Kikaye, Charmy, HWJ and all SIKers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Because today is Dragobete, an ancient Romanian celebration of love & spring (a sort of Valentine's Day), also called Spring's Head and Bird's wedding, I wish you all the love and happiness in the world!

11001828_785745834842953_566039933205232

• Like 1

charmy2 said: Although SIK said that Daehan is the most athletic, I believe that Manse is more athletic than Daehan.  When SIK brought the kids out for sports, it seemed that Manse wasn't afraid of anything and always did the best.  And look at his kick, he has a beautiful high kick.  Unlike, Daehan, if you look carefullly at the video, the instructor actually brought the thing down hitting his foot instead of him kicking it.  I think MInguk's legs are too heavy for him too kick, but I think his arm and hand is heavy so that he can break the foam board easily.   :))
http:

• Like 1

Guest schan888

blue_angel_1004 said:

Song Triplets Revitalize the Local Economy?

Triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are unintentionally contributing to the revitalization of the local economy.

Actor Song Ilguk's sons, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse's innocent charm and cute acts have touched the hearts of the viewers and brought much laughter.

Moreover, the triplets' every move has been boosting the local economy. The clothes that they wear and the restaurants that they visit become the talk of the town.

A broadcast insider explains, "The triplets' influence is tremendous. The dumpling restaurant that the triplets visited are being discussed on blogs and has reported a growth in revenue due to the increasing number of customers."

He adds, "The king crab restaurant where the triplets called out for 'auntie' has also had a similar effect. The apartment building where Song Ilguk lives and the local Songdo city events have also received a great deal of publicity thanks to the triplets."

But this insider explains that this was never intentional. In fact, even the outfits that the triplets sport in the show are not sponsored.

"The triplets' outfits are all styled by Song Ilguk himself. The show producer hides any display of the logos/labels on the triplets' clothes as these clothes are not sponsored." He adds, "Song Ilguk shows a lot of interest in styling the triplets' outfits himself."

Source: Sports Donga

My Daehanie doesnt look like a toddler anymore.  More like a 5/6 years old boy.  My Minggukie also doesnt sing that many toddlers songs anymore.  My babies are slowly but surely growing up huhuhu.  No more aeryo acts by Minggukie.  My Manse is still the happy-go-lucky baby.

I believe SIK, who's the parents and the one raised them know why he said Daehan was the most athletic.

we just watching few seconds gift doesn't mean what SIK say is different...
For sure Manse is the most adventurer amongst them and doesnt afraid easily...and he likes speed..anything about speed he likes it
Daehan loves water..he likes anything about water, but i think he's scared with height. Manse does not.
Minguk is the smartes, easily remember everything, but unlike the other two always afraid of anything new...

Totally agree with you. Parents will know their better than viewers for sure.

• Like 1

New ad for Song triplets. Look like they endorse for outdoor clothing   :)>- (Just google the name and this brand is outdoor clothing for kids. Yay,It's smart choice to choose Song triplets as the new models hehe.  Maybe we can see triplets wear this brand on Superman in the future. . 
3716953072a49e8afb2306948-1.png
web3716953072a3aac8e620150225211925-1.jpg
web3716953072ee56399420150225211935-1.jpg
web3716953072494a1e4c20150225211946-1.jpg
web37169530721f281cfc20150225214620-1.jpg
web3716953072298518d020150225214607-1.jpg
web3716953072dd5046ad20150225214636-1.jpg

Credit to "Superman DC"

Yeah for triplets to get more endorsement.... On the last picture it looks like Manse was so tiny between his hyungs Daehan & Minguk. 
I also found this picture from Daehan Minguk Manse Indonesia fanpage....
?type=1&theater (can you see this picture?)
This picture is Appa & Eomma casing phone. It said the translation of the word written on it is :  Not only one, two, but it's three. We love Daehan Minguk Manse and my love Chung Seung Yeon/ Song Il Kook.
Il Kook appa really a romantic guy who loves his family so much. I love him as an ACTOR & I also admire him as a great person with his caring & fun personality...

• Like 1