Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

So cute. I burst out laughing when minggkie doze off on the chair n when sik said attention, he straighten up again. So cute. Its looks like daeahanie can,keep still more than the other two.

Just lovely to see how the triplets interact with one another.

Sik n wife did excellent job at disciplining. The triplets will be a blessing to them.

lol..thanks again Dae, for another unreason's to cry..over fish and now about over eating??  Wonders now, which parents have that mark??  ;p.
Sometimes can tell if minkook is crying or laughing..  lol..

Hi Dinbun, welcome to soompi and Songie form, I called him songie for short, or some other idea's?  :D  Enjoy your stay here..  

lol..Thanks too Chell, for another crying drama's..and reposting KB father/son look alike..can never get tired of those..  v

Not sure where you can get the Calendar's hui_02, think the officials be at the gentle pages..  :)  

Waves to KB, ard, chell, gab, pro, charmy, doo..

Okay can't find any crying songie scenes, but a few orange coats fashion by fila products! 

18_zps62f9050e.jpg 

FILA_2014_13_zps560032a6.jpg 

33_zps2a355ade.jpg

winterfan1 said: So cute. I burst out laughing when minggkie doze off on the chair n when sik said attention, he straighten up again. So cute. Its looks like daeahanie can,keep still more than the other two. Just lovely to see how the triplets interact with one another. Sik n wife did excellent job at disciplining. The triplets will be a blessing to them.

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Sun, 01.11.14]

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS Return of Superman18.7
2. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.9
3. SBS Running Man 15.8
4. SBS K-Pop Star 4 11.8
5. MBC Real Man 11.7
6. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 4.9

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 15.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo credit: MBC / enews

lol..thanks again Dae, for another unreason's to cry..over fish and now about over eating??  Wonders now, which parents have that mark??  ;p.

Sometimes can tell if minkook is crying or laughing..  lol..

Hi Dinbun, welcome to soompi and Songie form, I called him songie for short, or some other idea's?  :D  Enjoy your stay here..  

lol..Thanks too Chell, for another crying drama's..and reposting KB father/son look alike..can never get tired of those..  v

Not sure where you can get the Calendar's hui_02, think the officials be at the gentle pages..  :)  

Waves to KB, ard, chell, gab, pro, charmy, doo..

Okay can't find any crying songie scenes, but a few orange coats fashion by fila products! 

18_zps62f9050e.jpg 

FILA_2014_13_zps560032a6.jpg 

33_zps2a355ade.jpg

Thanks @hoonwoodjoon‌!! :smiley: I'm sure i'll enjoy staying in this forum~^^ Songie sounds good!! :wink: Nice to know you~^^

Sorry for butting in but I read a news regarding triplets eomma Jeong Seung Yeon. The rumor was about the tax paid to the managers whenever the triplets news appear (if I don't misinterpret), which was later denied by Jeong Seung Yeon's friend. I think Song appa has made a statement but since my Korean is so limited, could anyone please translate the news? Here is the link

http://m.khan.co.kr/view.html?artid=201501121408141&code=940100

If I'm not mistaken the article also mentions Il-kuk eomma Eul-dong, so I have no idea what it is about.

Song appa& eomma himnaeseyo! Just please don't pull out from the show or I don't know what to watch anymore to brighten my Monday ;____;

Update: I tried to translate the news from Naver article (idk theirs are somewhat more understandable by Google Translate). Apparently Jeong Seung Yeon made a statement on SNS (I don't know about what) and later she apologized and somehow the news is about Il-gook's managers who are paid by national tax. I don't know any further so let's hope someone translate it.

Sorry for butting in but I read a news regarding triplets eomma Jeong Seung Yeon. The rumor was about the tax paid to the managers whenever the triplets news appear (if I don't misinterpret), which was later denied by Jeong Seung Yeon's friend. I think Song appa has made a statement but since my Korean is so limited, could anyone please translate the news? Here is the link

http://m.khan.co.kr/view.html?artid=201501121408141&code=940100

If I'm not mistaken the article also mentions Il-kuk eomma Eul-dong, so I have no idea what it is about.

Song appa& eomma himnaeseyo! Just please don't pull out from the show or I don't know what to watch anymore to brighten my Monday ;____;

Well Google translate didn't help so hopefully someone will translate the news.

Song Il-gook's wife Jeong Seung-yeon caught in dispute

2015/01/11

photo551128.jpg

Song Il-gook's wife Jeong Seung-yeon is being questioned about her status as a judge.

Lawyer Im Yoon-seon posted on her Facebook, "I've seen news saying that every time news about the triplets would come out, Song Il-gook registers his managers as an aide to the National Assembly and has been paying them with tax money. As a friend of Jeong Seung-yeon, I know that this is a lie".

"Those who used to attack her about something untrue, is now picking on her way of speech and other things. Jeong Seung-yeon suddenly became a cold hearted judge who yelled that no insurance could be covered for a part-time worker".

She added, "I wish people don't say things just because they're angry and condemn someone else's life".

Netizens say, "Im Yoon-seon looks pissed at the rumors", "I hope things work out for Jeong Seung-yeon" and more.

Previously, Jeong Seung-yeon has been caught up in a rumor that she'd been paying salaries with tax.

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-s-wife-jeong-seung-yeon-caught-in-dispute-77443.html

GOD BLESS SONG'S FAMILY AND ALL SIKers FIGHTING !!!!  O:-) O:-)

I don't know how Sik will handle this kind of situation. Knowing him, he will not let this thing pass easily. Tainting his good reputation is not something he will just ignore. I still remember how he battled in court the case of physical abuse filed against him by a certain reporter. The triplets are also being dragged in this unfounded scandal. I hope they would not withdraw from the show because of this.

Hmm, that Hancinema report (translation) is incorrect. SIG's wife, Jung Seung-Yeon, had never been accused of paying salaries with taxes.

This was a case of a political witch hunting where political leftists in Korea brought back an old scandal from back in 2009.The 2009 scandal was that SIG was using the tax money (reserved to pay government officials) to pay his manager. The scandal had already been clarified when it was explained that when an intern working for his mother's office was approaching the end of his internship, SIG hired the intern as his manager as SIG was looking to hire a manager and this intern was someone who was interested in working in the entertainment sector. Of course, once hired as SIG's manager, SIG paid for his manager's salaries out of his own pocket, and NOT from any tax money.

Anyway, political leftists and SIG antis recently started posting online again, accusing SIG of using tax money reserved for government officials to pay his manager, most likely because they were threatened by the rising popularity of the Song family and was afraid that this would somehow affect the upcoming election in Korea. Even though this was already found to be not true, they were posting false accuations. Jung Seung-Yeon posted on her private Facebook account, once again clarifying what had already been clarified back in 2009.

But now that the accusers were found to be wrong, they started attacking Jung Seung-Yeon's choice of words, accusing her of being condescending. To appease this situation, SIG yesterday posted an apology on behalf of his wife, saying that his wife admittedly lost her temper and that this all happened because of his shortcoming.

Anyway, that is the situation. Fortunately, based on comments, most Koreans seem to sympathesize with SIG and his wife, saying that they don't have anything to apologize for as they did not do anything wrong.

But unfortunately, as long as SIG's mother remains a politician, there will always be haters out there who will try to bring down the politician and her family.

Netizens' comments regarding the current situation -

Song Il Guk's official statement "I apologize for any trouble caused by my wife's words" via Nate

1. (+2354, -44) Look at Song Il Guk's mentality... Seriously, what does this man lack... Just simply awesome. Even from a man's perspective, he's so cool.

2. (+2195, 768)  Zombies accuse SIG's family as liars and Japan sympathesizers. 2. It is proven that he is indeed the descendant of a freedom fighter. 3. Zombies run away. 4. Zombies start false accusations regarding SIG's manager. 5. SIG's wife clarifies everything, detail by detail. 6. Im Yoon-sun helps clarify. 7. Zombies have nothing to say, so they start picking on SIG's wife's choice of words. 8. SIG, who did nothing wrong, makes an official apology. 9. P.S. You trash zombies, is this funny to you?

3. (+1648, -514) With false slander, you who cause a law-abiding citizen and his family heartache are Korea's zombie bugs. You human trash.

Controversy regarding Song Il Guk's wife Jung Seung Yeon's words and SIG apologizes via Naver

1. (+26625, -4687) I hope he doesn't quit Superman because of this.

2. (+22557, -1362) Social network is the bane of our life.

3. (+18946, -3679) Song Il Guk, have strength. And for the sake of your family, don't hold back on those people who spread rumors or post nasty comments. Sue them all, please!

Shameless people attacking the kids and their family because of jealousy is unforgivable.

Good thing everything is clarified and founded as lies. The stress they might have been through might be really heavy.

But then again as long as it's not truw, they don't need to apologize.

Song Il Gook and family fighting!

Ah, thanks for clarifying. I also thought the hancinema translation's a bit off, so I asked using korean article. Glad it's not as big as I thought it was, and it was 'only' the work of haters who are jealous. Clearly it's hard to be SIK, his mom is a politician, his great-grandfather was a freedom fighter, not to mention his wife who is a high court judge. He has this responsibilty to keep his family name. Anyway, himnaeseyo Song appa!

So this is an OLD issue. Being a newbie fan of Il Gook I think haters and people in opposition just wanted to besmirch the family name because of politics. Well politics really is dirty, and being a high court judge your position and name are at risk, no wonder that Il Goon doesn't want to join TROS, it's a big decision in the family to take the risk showing the children in public. But for me I'm glad that they join the show because they are giving so much happiness to the viewer. Children's interaction, progress and development in their formative years are the best stage of life! I really appreciate that Song famy shared it with us.

daehanna said: d3e61a9306ece004f48285d42a79a2aa.gif

Minguk's face is sooo funny when he cried

The triplets are toddlers and it is understandable that they have their "tantrums moments".
Daehan shouted at his appa and Minguk threw his toy which result punishment for them.
I admire appa the way he discipline them. It looked like that they have their reflection moment facing the wall and after quiet awhile everything went fine...

Mingook got bored and danced twinkle twinkle star.  he wasn't able to stay still even for a couple of minute   :D

Actually one of the son o my friends in his school had a time out, so the teacher put him in the corner for 10 mins if I'm not mistaken, but the class teacher and assistant got busy in their work and he is so quite for a long time, they didn't know that he got a scissor in his hand and he is already cutting his whole uniform! Hahaha! I know it's dangerous and Minguk is better off singing to himself.

I feel like Daehan understood that what he did is a mistake and he should not shout at his dad in a disrespectful way, I can see that he is thinking a lot, he quite mature is his age unlike Mingkuk that as long as I can sing and happy I don't care! Hahaha but it's funny that he listen to dad when he said attention.

Song Il Good is a good father, he let the children think what they have done wrong and at the end of the punishment he hug and explain to them that he sorry of what he has done but he is just doing the right thing in order for them to learn and grow into a responsible person