Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Dear all SIKers, Congrats for reaching 1000 pages. And big thanks to all SIK hardcore fans still keep this thread as one of the most active thread at Soompi. It helps a newbie fans like me can join and get chance to know everyone here. It's such a long way to reach the number "1000".  Congrats again for ya'll made it. 
 Throwback to those days with SIK fans and Song Il Kook " A talent actor and the coolest celebrity dad these day".  Happy 1001 pages :DDedicating to all SIK's loyal fans.

jm.gif Loa.gif
em.gif manab.gif
squad.gif familyA.gif
sea.gif i.gif
triplets.gif SIBA.gif

Best wishes for a health and prosperous new year to all loyal SIK fans!  2015 is the year of the sheep, who are known for their gentleness - a perfect year for our no. 1 gentle namja and dad.
To the many friends I have met here and grown to love - kona, hkmom, charmy, gabi, pohhooi, celia, hoonwoodjoon, ardent- I hope we will continue.
To the many new friends - badsmuler, doodoofan, zuiwui, Lj, cutie, girlinsorea, yvonne and others- let's remain strong in our support and let everyone know it!

@metaltiger‌ I'm happy to be here, I just got addicted to the triplets and their dad, maybe it runs in my blood because I'm a preschool teacher? And the triplets age group is the class that handle for four years in a row since last year, it's just this school year I was assigned to 3 years old. I watched the epi where they went to their pedia, yes their development is like 3 yrs already even their only two years,it really runs their genes having parents that are tall. Lucky them! You see it's part of our job to record the children's height and weight every term, and for an Asian they are tall babies! And their speech development is fast in their age maybe because it helps a lOt that their parents talk to them in heaps, plus their are smart babies, maybe because the line of work of their mum, sonce they are in her womb, they heard a lot!

I'm just happy that I found the series because of the triplets, I have twins before in my class but now I'm looking forward to have triplets! Hahaha!

Lj, thanks for your experienced and professional observations on the triplets.  I have also been impressed by their father constantly talking to them and correcting them to use polite honorific language.  Perhaps because they are also talking amongst themselves, the triplets seem to be pretty advanced in speech development.    

Guest daehanna

Song Il Kook reveals his new year's wish to graduate his triplets off of diapers in upcoming episode of 'Superman is Back'

During the recording for the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back', Song Il Kook and the triplets continued their vacation in Japan at a hot-spring resort. The triplets entered the water without anything on and cutely babbled regarding the temperature of the water by saying, "Cold~ Cold~" and "Hot~ Hot~".

As the triplets started to loosen up in the hot water, Song Il Kook told them, "Kids, let's move away from using diapers in the new year and open up a new world for your dad," sharing his new year's wish. He then asked Man Se, "Man Se yah, do you think you can stop using diapers now?", but Man Se shook his head in rejection, bringing Song Il Kook to laughter.

Stay tuned for this week's episode of 'Superman is Back', which will air earlier on Sunday at 4:10 PM KST due to a soccer broadcast.

Song Il Kook reveals his new year's wish to graduate his triplets off of diapers in upcoming episode of 'Superman is Back'

During the recording for the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back',

Song Il Kook and the triplets continued their vacation in Japan at a

hot-spring resort. The triplets entered the water without anything on

and cutely babbled regarding the temperature of the water by saying, "Cold~ Cold~" and "Hot~ Hot~".

As the triplets started to loosen up in the hot water, Song Il Kook told them, "Kids, let's move away from using diapers in the new year and open up a new world for your dad," sharing his new year's wish. He then asked Man Se, "Man Se yah, do you think you can stop using diapers now?", but Man Se shook his head in rejection, bringing Song Il Kook to laughter.

Stay

tuned for this week's episode of 'Superman is Back', which will air

earlier on Sunday at 4:10 PM KST due to a soccer broadcast.

Awww it will be awesome if they share with us how the triplet will be finally getting out of the nappy! It's one of my greatest achievement as a preschool teacher helping parent I potty train children. It will be a big step for the family!

I'd also like to thank all of SIK's fans in this forum (including those who don't register and only view the forum like I used to) for supporting him and his amazing family. As fans we don't always scream out "sarang he" to show that we love our idols, but we'll support them all the way. From what many netizens said about celebrities these past years, I came to realize how powerful haters can be and what they can do to harm celebrities in many ways. But they will never be as strong as true fans. Please continue to support SIK and our lovely triplets not only in the new year 2015 but in many years to come! <3

Guys, please note that due to a ongoing national team exhibition games, the next episode of “Superman Returns” will be broadcasted on January 4, 4:10 p.m KST instead of 5pm as usual. Approximately 20 minutes after the show is over, you should be able to download the HD version on popular Korean torrent sites like this one:
http://bit.ly/1vXttYM

Thanks KB, for more BTS..I am U..show, i think he's more relaxed, when he first debut in 10!   Loved the second., Heart over his head,   >i<   

Thanks, dae, bad, doo, for more of the SM scene,s always cute cute.. lol

Lovely GIF's zul, wishes some would teach me those,  oh well… can only dream..heehe

Hey Metal,  same to you too, all in good health, safety, for our songie family, and newbies too!!  Lets keep going for 15!!

Hi LJ..welcome to songie form..  have a good time in here!   

Hey charmy, I believe most of the Jumong drama..was pretty accurate, maybe not every scenes, but in characters are..   Yeah, it was by accident(no thanks to daeso plan)..to get him half way killed and met Yesoya..and thought he died..til half way of the drama..  then he had really two wives??  Since he still king, when Sosono left, not sure there's a divorce papers then?  lol..   Actually with out Sosono and his family moving southern..wouldn't be a seoul!?   :D..  Just saying.. lol..  Let me know I'm off base here..  v

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumong_%28TV_series%29

Speaking of..believe this year would be 10 years ago, since Jumong debut??  or next year??
Well, a 5h annivesary, I made in 2011!   :D

5779767906_2f7004144c_o2_zps5c48b9db.jpg