Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Although the Song Family has left Superman show, they will be remembered by million people who followed them thru the program.

There is no need to repeat why they're so loved by many people.  Just want to say thanks first to PD Kang who discovered and succeeded in convincing Song Il-Kook and his wife to agree to the difficult decision.  Thank you the Song family to let the cameras into their house and life.  You have been a great gift to us.  

Having been a big fan of SIK for years, I'm thrilled for him to have such beautiful, healthy, and charmy children.  Sometime I still can't believe the bless he received.  May he continued to be blessed with good deeds in his acting career and his family.

Happy Lunar New Year with this awesome artwork from my favorite Fanpage https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse/, which I've followed closely through out the Song Family journey.  I thank you.

12642848_848110095300091_919552238289705

• Like 10

i still can't believe episode 116 is Song Family's last episode :bawling: i cried when i was watching episode 116. 

i think Song Omma is the luckiest woman in this world. she has great husband and adorable sons,it makes me jealous hahahah:phew:

daehan become more mature and handsome. when manse said "if he sad dino uncle will be sad too" it made me cry :bawling:

grow up well and i'll miss you all daehan minguk manse 

• Like 4

TV: Song Il Guk and triplets say farewell to 'Superman Returns'

Sunday, February 07, 2016  

triplets.jpg

Article: 'Superman' Song Il Guk's thoughts on leaving the show, "The best gift of my life"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+566, -17] They were the best healing babies of my life. For the first time since I was born, I thought that another family's babies were adorable.

2. [+484, -15] So sad to see them go ㅜㅜ thank you for all that you've given us... we love you

3. [+397, -15] When they first joined the show, the three of them all fit in his arms... now they've grown so big that he can barely carry two of them. Kids grow up so fast.

4. [+31, -5] Thank you to Song Il Guk-ssi, the triplets, and the producers

5. [+27, -4] The best variety show I've ever seen!!! A perfect combination of laughter and heartstrings...!!! Thank you for showing us your life with such consideration in each episode!!! I've learned a lot of lessons and won't be forgetting your family...!! Fighting to the triplets' future!

Source: Naver

1. [+1,503, -38] Daehan-ah, Minguk-ah, Manse-ya... grow up as brightly and healthily as you are now ♥

2. [+1,137, -33] Triplets, you gave us so much joy. Please grow up healthy.

3. [+981, -35] We'll miss you ㅠㅠ our triplets

4. [+862, -36] Love you, our triplets ^^

5. [+136, -4] Continue to grow as you are now, caring for one another. We'll miss you lots ♥

st_1454836383_2111110309_0.jpg

Article: Song Il Guk's wife judge Jung Seung Yeon appears on the show

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+1,465, -44] They recorded her without her face showing... but I could see glimpses of Minguk in her face ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,359, -50] Manse saying that the dinosaur uncles will be sad if he's sad too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,139, -35] Minguk definitely takes after his mother's features

4. [+204, -14] She's obviously smart considering her education but her personality seems gentle yet tough. She's very caring towards the children and looks at them lovingly but there's a quiet charisma to her ㅋㅋㅋ she's not like other mothers who start crying and freaking out in joy when they see videos of their kids, she's just very calm and full of wisdom... The type to reprimand them when they make mistakes but also give bountiful love and lessons ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+159, -9] Look at the papers on her desk ㅠㅠ but she has a very classy personality, even humorous at times with her jokes ㅎㅎㅎㅎ It was adorable how Daehan, who's normally not talkative, turned into a cute chatter box when he's with her. I loved how she listened to every little thing they said and reacted accordingly. I hope they're all happy~~~

6. [+101, -7] A mother who studies hard but also raises her children well

7. [+99, -6] The reason I liked the triplets more than the other families was because their mother didn't interfere as much. Other families had their mothers appear frequently but the triplets spent the entire 48 hours without her, which is the point of the show.

8. [+90, -28] Manse looks like his dad, Daehan and Minguk look like their mom. And their mother seems like a brave type of personality... definitely a mother who will raise them big and strong. I personally hate it when mothers cry all the time whenever they're shown clips of their own children...

9. [+86, -4] Wow, look at all those case files on her desk... really puts into perspective the hundreds of thousands of papers involved in every case.

10. [+81, -4] All those papers behind her... what a hard

Credit : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/tv-song-il-guk-and-triplets-say.html

• Like 6

Triplets and Song Il Gook say goodbye to 'Superman Returns'

pp1.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Superman', Sad to see the triplets go, welcome Soda siblings

1. [+8,890, -140] Manse's last words moved me to tears...If I'm sad, the dinosaur uncles would be sad too.. How can a little kid be so thoughtful and pretty with his words??

2. [+6,093, -84] I liked the triplets too but I also learned so much from Song Il Gook-ssi. Thank you for allowing us to care for them in over a year you've been in this program.Wishing you happiness!

3. [+5,064, -91] Triplets, thank you for everything

4. [+4,910, -75] Manse was so awesome in the end~ They take after their dad's trustworthiness and their mom's thoughtfulness~ Thank you triplets

5. [+3,596, -77] Triplets ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ

6. [+1,179, -18] Daehan quietly sliding pieces of fruits into the skewer for the uncles to eat and doing the dishes without his dad telling him to. I'm so proud of him ㅠㅠ

7. [+1,027, -14] I just wish for the triplets to grow up knowing that they're loved by so many people.. Grow up healthy and happily just like now

8. [+910, -20] Manse-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠMinguk-ah ㅠㅠDaehan-ah ㅜㅜㅜ Grow up well ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜMy Sundays have been happy thanks to you

pp3.jpg

Sports Today - Nate: Song Il Gook's wife Judge Jung Seung Yeon makes an appearance, triplets "Dad prepared the lunchbox"

1. [+1,424, -42] Didn't see her face clearly but I can see Minguk in her ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,328, -47] "If I'm sad the dinosaur uncles would get sad too" ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sobbing ㅜㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,106, -34] Minguk really does resemble his mom

Daum
1. [+341, -29] Triplets, thank you for the happiness you gave us.. Thanks to Song Il Gook for  choosing to share his moments with his children at their most beautiful age rather than hiding them from the public eyes. I love you triplets and I'll remember you forever~

2. [+294, -29] I love you triplets

3. [+254, -21] Bye triplets

4. [+138, -18] Although I once felt sorry for Daehan, he's such a reliable kid, Minguk is smart and full of aegyo, and Manse is carefree and playful. Grow up well. My Sundays were always filled with happiness! Always be happy!! I love you triplets

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/triplets-and-song-il-gook-say-goodbye.html

• Like 7

https://youtu.be/bGDPMslXiA0  Song Il Kook and sons You want to make a memory

https://youtu.be/p51qNiZTPvU Song II Kook and sons Footloose

Hello guys so glad to back been under the weather the last few weeks. I have two new videos for everyone to enjoy the first one is for the Song Family leaving Return of Superman I have pictures are from beginning to end.  I hope I captured their time on show anyone can how wonderful on the show. I will miss them dearly been crying on and off the last two days when I finished this video the tears flowed they been so much a part of my life for almost two years telling stories with their pictures has been a big of my life for so long. Sorry its a little longer than what I have been doing 15 minutes but they deserved it. The 2nd is a short fun video with the song Footloose by Kenny Loggins. I hope everyone enjoys them. I have a request if anyone has the new address of where to send fan mail I want to send Mr. Song il Kook copies of the videos so he and his family can relive their time on superman along with some some nice music. Also guys keep South Korea in your prayers and pray The Song Family will always be safe. I say this because North Korea was in the news here in the U.S.A. saying their going to bomb South Korea. hope it is another false alarm but it would not hurt to keep them in our prayers send lots of good energy their way. Sending good energy to you guys also everyone take care. Oh just wanted to let you know my YouTube channel gone crazy 1,154 subscribers and all most 1,000,000.00 hits total on the videos. I wanted to thank ya'll if not for you liking my videos and Mr. Song il Kook for showing me even when things are bad if you find something you love to do it make things easier to deal with. From watching him in Return of Superman I have discovered how a father should be. My family was never like that. When he would get upset at the boys it never lasted long that is something I never had. Watching him with the boys for the first time I saw how a father should treating his kids not bulling them. I am sorry don't why things poured out like that sorry.  One more thing the group I have on Facebook has reached 4,679 members. Thank you because without you I would never made it this far. Sincerely your friend Yvonne Allen

• Like 6

Happy Lunar New Year, 2016!!  Make more monkeys this year!  Fightings..

Waves to:   bad, ade, chell, ard, cutie, kb, celiap, metal, star, gab, kish,  hammer. moon, sue, vieryo, poh, soompi, newbies..lurkers..x

5.2013_zpslnacwuvv.jpg    cofZrof_zpsalu4bvnj.jpg 

8714415437_5f230925c7_o_zpswivbwsep.jpg                 8714415473_911d623119_o_zpspowza1ah.jpg                                                                  

• Like 8

6 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

We do not see JYS Epi 12 information anywhere in the net.

It's possible that it was cancelled due to Seollal / Lunar New Year special programs???

@KonaBeans all the shows from kbs ,sbs and MBC were all cancelled  due to the missile launched by north Korean that's what i read from allkpop! But ROS was aired

Happy Lunar New Year to all

• Like 1

What Were the Highest-Rated Song Triplets Moments on “The Return of Superman”?

What Were the Highest-Rated Song Triplets Moments on “The Return of Superman”?

After the beloved Song triplets and their father Song Il Gook’s final episode on “The Return of Superman” aired on February 7, it has now been revealed which minutes starring the triplets achieved the highest ratings.

Each fan of the triplets has their own favorite scenes that they’ve watched over and over. However, the minute that was the most viewed live on television was from last October, when the triplets played soccer with Lee Dong Gook and his children.

This highest-rated minute includes the moment in which Minguk is playing soccer and kicks a goal into the net past goalkeeper Daebak. According to Nielsen Korea’s national ratings, the show reached a rating of 31.2 percent during that minute.

minguk daehan daebak

Unsurprisingly, other highly-rated minutes mostly included the boys eating! The second highest-rated minute was during a scene when the triplets were eating hot dogs, which had a rating of 28.5 percent.

daehan minguk manse 2

A minute from a January 2015 episode with the boys stuffing their faces with laver at a duck restaurant hit 24.10 percent. Also, a moment where they are eating shrimp reached 22.9 percent, and a minute in which Manse sings a song about his food being delicious achieved a rating of 22.9 percent.

daehan minguk manse 3

What’s your personal favorite Song triplets moment?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 8

very reluctant to get the final episode of the Song babies from KB...but if I don't get it, then there will be no closure. =( I thought there's some new xfiles lurking around? I haven't seen it yet though...hmmm...

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!!

• Like 3

Song Triplets Deliver Good Fortune With New Year’s Greeting

Song Triplets Deliver Good Fortune With New Year’s Greeting

Song Il Kook’s triplets have transformed into cute princes to send their new year greetings.

C-JeS Entertainment revealed a picture of Song Il Kook’s three sons Daehan, Minguk, and Manse through their official social media account on February 8. In the picture, you can see the cute smiles of the triplets as they are dressed in their fancy hanboks, posing for a photo shoot.

The description of the photo says, “The triplets are here to deliver good fortune. Happy New Year.”

The triplets’ last episode on the popular KBS show “The Return of Superman” aired on February 7, concluding a 19-month run on the show that garnered much attention and love from viewers all over the world.

On this episode, Daehan, Minguk and Manse joined forces to make a meal for their mother Jung Seong Yeon, who was hard at work as a judge.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/08/song-triplets-deliver-good-fortune-with-new-years-greeting/

• Like 8

Song Triplets’ Mom Shows Her Face for the First Time On “The Return of Superman”

Song Triplets’ Mom Shows Her Face for the First Time On “The Return of Superman”

Viewers have always been curious about what Song Il Kook‘s wife, Judge Jung Seung Yeon, looks like, because she has only appeared on television through her silhouette or just her voice. She has finally revealed her face on the latest episode of “The Return of Superman.”

On the January 7 broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Kook and Daehan, Minguk, and Manse visit the district office for a special surprise.

This day, which was also their last day of filming, Song Il Kook and his sons make a lunchbox for his wife, and their mom, Jung Seung Yeon, and go to Incheon District Court in order to look for her.

Jung Seung Yeon, who was in the middle of overtime, was extremely surprised and pleased to see her husband and sons. While Song Il Kook shows confidence while giving her eel rice bowl he cooked himself, he becomes nervous just as she’s about to take a bite.

song il gook jung seung yeon

After quietly taking a bite, Jung Seung Yeon gives her review about the food, and says, “Besides it being a little salty, it’s pretty good. I think it will go well with rice.” Song Il Kook replies, “I made it a little saltier, taking that into account,” acting as if he made the seasoning a little stronger on purpose.

Jung Seung Yeon, born in 1976, graduated from Seoul University Law School, as well as its graduate school, and is currently serving her term as a judge at the Incheon District Court.

Song Il Kook and Jung Seung Yeon married in 2008, and are currently raising their sons, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/08/song-triplets-mom-shows-her-face-for-the-first-time-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Viewers have always been curious about what Song Il Kook‘s wife, Judge Jung Seung Yeon, looks like, because she has only appeared on television through her silhouette or just her voice. She has finally revealed her face on the latest episode of “The Return of Superman.”

On the January 7 broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Kook and Daehan, Minguk, and Manse visit the district office for a special surprise.

This day, which was also their last day of filming, Song Il Kook and his sons make a lunchbox for his wife, and their mom, Jung Seung Yeon, and go to Incheon District Court in order to look for her.

Jung Seung Yeon, who was in the middle of overtime, was extremely surprised and pleased to see her husband and sons. While Song Il Kook shows confidence while giving her eel rice bowl he cooked himself, he becomes nervous just as she’s about to take a bite.

After quietly taking a bite, Jung Seung Yeon gives her review about the food, and says, “Besides it being a little salty, it’s pretty good. I think it will go well with rice.” Song Il Kook replies, “I made it a little saltier, taking that into account,” acting as if he made the seasoning a little stronger on purpose.

Jung Seung Yeon, born in 1976, graduated from Seoul University Law School, as well as its graduate school, and is currently serving her term as a judge at the Incheon District Court.

Song Il Kook and Jung Seung Yeon married in 2008, and are currently raising their sons, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/08/song-triplets-mom-shows-her-face-for-the-first-time-on-the-return-of-superman/

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. So NICE that we were able to her full & clear face for the 1st time on TV, which is the triplets last day of filming. Ahhh..........I feel so sad. I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way. My heart truly aches. Through this show I was able to see how much SIG loves his children. His parenting skills are truly commendable! They are so well-behaved and cute! I'll miss these boys.. so much! It's really sad to see them go. Grow up well kids even if we can’t see the (3) of you anymore every week. They were the reason I was watching this show. Bye bye, triplets! I hope SIG could keep us, the fans, updated about them every once in a while on SNS when in case he finds time to update. :P

• Like 3