Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

10 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

Hello  @sstormy and all,

I got warnings and penalty points from Soompi admins for posting the direct links.

Feel free to PM me if you need links for the recent ROS Song Family clips.

Does this mean we'll have to individually PM you for the links from now on? Although not many more as it's almost February... =(

• Like 3

Hello Song Family / Triplets lovers!

I just found out KBS World YT has a special playlist for each of the family.

I supposed we're not allowed to post direct links here so I'm trying to give you some instructions:

Go to KBS World YT, then click on Channels.  You'll see "The Return of Superman KBS World".

Go there and select your favorite family or all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@tikamacika  Thanks for the JYS's behind the scene photos.

JYS begins to look better now.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

Hello Song Family / Triplets lovers!

I just found out KBS World YT has a special playlist for each of the family.

I supposed we're not allowed to post direct links here so I'm trying to give you some instructions:

Go to KBS World YT, then click on Channels.  You'll see "The Return of Superman KBS World".

Go there and select your favorite family or all

Thank you, dear Kona, for tip! 

Love you all, SIkers!

• Like 2

Photos from @badsmuler JYS's thread.

Press conference at KBS

1454044491593.jpg

1454044573423.jpg

1454047406506.jpg

1454047456677.jpg

1454047426928.jpg

59722066.jpg

41621872.jpg

SIK said its very difficult for him to remember the dialogue because of many lines are most about science and astronomy with uncommon ( foreign ) language... :blush::blush:

201601291316136610_1_zpszypvdfxu.jpg

201601291316206610_1_zpsddxv7wzo.jpg

201601291427246610_1_zpsohaxsuwu.jpg

This drama's set must be on of the most expensive.

76206322.2.jpg

46942687.jpg

• Like 12

Hi Ladies: Well I have just finished watching episode 8 and Our man SIK has not lost a step as far as his ability to act.  This is such a great drama and SIK is doing a great job. I can't wait for the next episode. In the past I have always waited for a drama to be completed before I would begin to watch but It has been so long since SIK has done anything that I can't wait to see him in a drama. One of the sites that I visit says that this drama has 50 episodes and another says that It's only 24 episodes. What ever it is, I'll be watching.

• Like 8

Song Triplets Are Addicted to Steamed Buns on “The Return of Superman”

daehan-minguk-manse-feature.jpg

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman,” the Song triplets are seen visiting a ski resort.

daehan-minguk-manse.jpg

The Song triplets stop by the lounge to appease their hunger. Unanimously, they agree for steamed buns and start begging their dad Song Il Gook for them. Song Il Gook proceeds to order three buns for the triplets.

Knowing that one steamed bun won’t fill up his tummy, Minguk becomes anxious. He stuns his dad Song Il Gook when he tears up saying, “No way.” Seeing that, Daehan and Manse join in and start begging their dad to buy more steamed buns.

The triplets crack everyone up when they ask their dad to buy more steamed buns after they practically inhaling the ones they just ordered. Even while they’re eating, the triplets keep asking for more, saying, “Dad, buy us lots of steamed buns, please.”

Tune in to watch this episode of “The Return of Superman” on January 31 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/30/song-triplets-are-addicted-to-steamed-buns-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 9

5 hours ago, adelinetew said:

Song appa and Daehan Minguk Manse in Entertainment Weekly:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pgftw

OmXZ0rg.jpg

Thanks for the video.

The triplets really have grown up as handsome kids.  They got the modelling talent of their dad, and i can say that they have the potential.  Sik dresses them fashionably and anything they wear looks good on them.  Manse, oh my Manse.  He always steals the show with his funny antics.

• Like 9