Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Triplets Become Little Boxers for Fans in Thailand

song-triplets-feature.jpg

On the December 6 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman,” the Song triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, become little boxers.

Actor Song Il Gook brings out a mysterious box and opens it up for the the boys, saying, “This is from a fan in Thailand.”

song-triplets.jpg

Inside the box, there are boxing shorts and gloves for the boys. Song Il Gook takes the triplets’ clothes off and puts the boxing shorts on them.

Song Il Gook tells the triplets, “This is it,” since they look puzzled wondering if there is more clothing, but soon the triplets are seen throwing punches at their dad.

Click here to watch the clip of adorable boxing triplets.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/06/song-triplets-become-little-boxers-for-fans-in-thailand/

• Like 6

8 hours ago, adelinetew said:

I checked the link with 3 different browsers - IE, Firefox and Chrome, the link is working, see below screen capture:

1j6NTpF.jpg

It said like .. excedeed,too many people watching and downloading. I use chrome on my smartphone.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, adelinetew said:

Song Triplets Become Little Boxers for Fans in Thailand

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the Thailand fans !!!!

They chose the presents so well.  

Our lovely triplets can play and workout at the same time.

• Like 5

On 12/6/2015 at 6:56 PM, adelinetew said:

ROS episode 107 (raw, no sub), download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhdHkzTmJrbEYxMj

I finally can watch it on laptop. Maybe yesterday too many people watch it at the same time. 

Anyway, to see Mingukie running back for Manse when he heard Manse said he's afraid, it's a teary moment for me. I think when they're finally goes to school, Mingukie is always there to help Manse and Daehan will always take care of his food. Manse is sooooo lucky to have those two brothers. 

Daehoney neun? He always look after his dad, his number one role model. And Il Gook appa, really know how to make his children finish the 42 km. It's hard to put kids' attention for a long time. I myself sometimes get bored when i do my running routine.lol. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, vieryo said:

I finally can watch it on laptop. Maybe yesterday too many people watch it at the same time. 

Anyway, to see Mingukie running back for Manse when he heard Manse said he's afraid, it's a teary moment for me. I think when they're finally goes to school, Mingukie is always there to help Manse and Daehan will always take care of his food. Manse is sooooo lucky to have those two brothers. 

Daehoney neun? He always look after his dad, his number one role model. And Il Gook appa, really know how to make his children finish the 42 km. It's hard to put kids' attention for a long time. I myself sometimes get bored when i do my running routine.lol

Great that you can finally watch it, otherwise I will re-upload.

Haha, it is only 4.2 km Marathon that the triplets has completed, 42 km is way too tough for them...

But I believe maybe in 10-15 years time, running 42 km Marathon could happen for SIK and the triplets.

151206 Triplets[00_18_14]

• Like 4