Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Il Gook and Lee Dong Gook’s Families to Meet on “Superman Returns”

supeman-reutns-800x450.jpg

“Superman Returns” cast member Song Il Gook and Lee Dong Gook‘s families will meet each other for the first time in an upcoming episode of the popular variety show!

According to the show’s producer, the two families met up for filming earlier this month. As both families happen to live in the same neighborhood (Songdo, Incheon), it can be said that their play date was only a matter of time.

The producer noted how the fathers greeted each other warmly and were glad to finally meet each other.

The families had fun playing soccer and enjoying a meal together, but the exact details of their day will be revealed through the broadcast.

This episode is expected to in mid-October.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/22/song-il-gook-and-lee-dong-kooks-families-to-meet-on-superman-returns/

• Like 11

An interview of SIK in May talking about how he trains the triplets on good eating habit: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1583402.htm

"Daehanie though being a good child sometimes get picky on food and once I punished him for not letting him having two meals. After that he ate crazily." (a rough translation)

Song appa, don't be so cruel to my dear Daehanie! :tears:

I thinh SIK probably did that to all 3.  I remember he put away Manse's food before Manse finish it because Manse was eating it too slowly.  He probably punished Minguk not letting him have 4 meals that's why Minguk eats anything and eats 4 times more than his stomach can hold  :D  

just love. pure love for SIK and triplets. although i personally don't mind hearing criticisms, it should be respectful, constructive and professional. 

i should create a blog post - 10 ROLES SONG IL KOOK SHOULD PLAY. 

any suggestions? 

I don't mind criticism.  Calling someone OLD WITCH is not criticism but it is hatred.

• Like 3

I thinh SIK probably did that to all 3.  I remember he put away Manse's food before Manse finish it because Manse was eating it too slowly.  He probably punished Minguk not letting him have 4 meals that's why Minguk eats anything and eats 4 times more than his stomach can hold  :D  

I think you are wrong. I think Minguk's stomach can hold everything. It is bottomless. LOL :P:P:D:D:lol::lol: Just kidding of course.  Whenever I see his round face and round tummy, i want to squeeze him. 

• Like 5

Daehan Tears Up When He Sees Someone Resembling His Scary Etiquette Teacher

Daehan Tears Up When He Sees Someone Resembling His Scary Etiquette Teacher

On the September 20 episode of “Superman Returns,” Daehan ends up crying when he sees someone who closely resembles his scary etiquette teacher.

While on the train to Busan, Song Il Gook leaves the triplets with 5,000 won (approximately $4) to see if they can buy snacks and receive change on their own.

superman returns1

As the kids are waiting for the snack cart to arrive, Daehan looks at the money and realizes that the historical figure drawn on the 5,000 won resembles his scary etiquette teacher.

superman returns2

As he remembers how scary the teacher was, Daehan tears up and decides to throw away the money in between the air conditioner vents.

superman returns3

Thankfully, Song Il Kook returns a little later and retrieves the money safely.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/23/daehan-tears-up-when-he-sees-someone-resembling-his-scary-etiquette-teacher/

• Like 10

As he remembers how scary the teacher was, Daehan tears up and decides to throw away the money in between the air conditioner vents.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/23/daehan-tears-up-when-he-sees-someone-resembling-his-scary-etiquette-teacher/

LOL!!! this is the funniest moment in the clip.  :lol:

• Like 2

LOL!!! this is the funniest moment in the clip.  :lol:

I am pretty sure Daehan didn't cry though. but yeah, still funny. 

• Like 1

Song Il Kook responds to reports about him running for office

The latest reports are saying that actor and father Song Il Kook is running as a candidate for the National Assembly this coming April, but it turns out they were just rumors.

Song Il Kook told StarNews through the phone, "Running as a candidate for the general election next year makes no sense. It is unfounded."

He continued, "Right now I am filming the KBS drama 'Jang Yeong Sil', which will air in January. The elections are in April and realistically it doesn't make sense. If [reporters] had known about this, they wouldn't have written that I am running for election."

He added, "If I had possibility decided to run for election, I would have had to quit during filming for my drama. Then I wouldn't have decided to take part in the drama 'Jang Yeong Sil'. It seems like an unfounded report has spread. I am not running as a candidate for election."

Song Il Kook seems fairly annoyed by the false reports, and it makes sense. He's currently very busy juggling 'Superman Is Back' and filming for his drama at the same time!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/song-il-kook-responds-to-reports-about-him-running-for-office

I hate this type of journalists. They always spread false news like earlier this year about SIK going into politics, which was denied by him yet again. But SIK was still criticised by the public, accusing him of wanting to take advantage of his children's popularity. 

Edited by Miree
  • Like 6

People who know SIK believe that he will never run for politics.  

SIK is never comfortable speaking in public or interview which is a crucial skill of a politician.

It's simply impossible.

SIK is too happy being an actor and a father of the most adorable triplets (of Korea).  :wub:  :w00t: 

• Like 7

But wouldn't it be cool to see Daehan, Minguk and Manse campaigning for him?  They will be singing "appa him ne se yo ... " all day long.

Gosh, he will get enough votes to become President!

According to this piece of news, Song appa has made 2nd donation amounting 100 million won (1st donation was in May this year) to Seoul National University Hospital which is the hospital the triplets were born.

http://www.kmedinfo.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=30654

2JI0ORt.jpg
Thumbs up for SIK's generosity & contribution to the society!

• Like 9

Song Il Gook Denies Rumors of Plans to Run for Office

Song Il Gook Denies Rumors of Plans to Run for Office

Actor Song Il Gook has personally quashed reports that he is planning to run for a position in the National Assembly next spring.

Song Il Gook is currently starring in KBS‘ “Superman Returns” with his triplets, and is also filming the much-anticipated KBS historical drama “Jang Young Sil,” which is set to premiere in January 2016.

On the morning of September 25, Song Il Gook told Star News over the phone, “[The rumors that I am] running for office in the election next year are absurd. They’re completely groundless.”

“‘Jang Young Sil,’ the KBS 1TV historical drama I’m filming right now, will be airing next January,” Song Il Gook says. “The election is in April, so it doesn’t make sense. If they had known about that, they wouldn’t have written that I was planning to run for office,” he adds with a laugh.

According to the current Public Official Election Act and the Special Provision on Campaign Broadcasting Review, nominees are prohibited from making certain kinds of television appearances for 90 days before the election. Song Il Gook therefore points out that if he wanted to run for office, he would have to drop out of “Jang Young Sil” in the middle of the show.

“It’s a completely false rumor. I won’t be running for office,” Song Il Gook clarifies.

You can catch Song Il Gook every Sunday on “Superman Returns.”

source

• Like 7

so they do have strict laws in korea about tv appearing for government officials/employee. No wonder triplets' mom doesnt show her face. Plus netizens are too harsh with their words. I hope SIK doesnt run even in the future because they will say he uses the triplets fame for votes etcc..

• Like 4