Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hey Gab, thanks for some Kimichi in the Family, photos…actually forgot about this one..  :(  Must go back again!   :)  

:)..leix_  Our Songie looks good in anything color/hats/shapes or form.. :)  And black too.. v

Hey Yvo, been a while seeing you too, and thanks for the home songie video's..  Can't get enough!

Hey Metal, hope you and a  fun Easter weekend.. lol..now too good to hear he's getting a license..  Now he can fly like superman..  v

Waves to charmy, chell,  KB, ard,  and everyone.

5063818127_6e4826b58d_o_zpsa45f68b9.jpg  4671085498_e6ef6c0d25_o_zps6a57be62.jpg   

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 1

Can't get enough of the boys...
tumblr_nmh8nqrQHc1tjt42ro2_540.gif

celiapkorean

said:

Looking at all these awesome pictures and videos, I can’t help recalling the times when SIK had no children and how sad he was about this, and how sorry we were for him, and how we were crying and praying for him to get the kids he wanted so much. I can’t imagine a better reward for his (and our) patience and prays than these wonderful children. May God bless them all. 

• Like 1

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Dae Han Shows Off His Dad on “Superman Returns”

kokoberry April 8, 2015

On April 6 prominent pediatric psychiatrist Dr. Son Suk Han left a comment on the homepage for KBS2‘s “Superman Returns.” He focused on the 71st episode which aired on March 29. His review is drawing attention to a cute scene where Dae Han can’t help but show off his dad to strangers.

That specific episode featured fatherSong Il Gook riding a public bus with his triplets for the very first time. They rode the bus because Song Il Gook was on his way to get his driver’s license.

Dr. Son shared, “The triplets showed a lot of curiosity concerning their first bus ride. They were happy because they thought of it as riding Tayo (popular Korean cartoon). Dae Han heard his father say. ‘You can’t let go’ and repeated this himself. Children often talk to themselves in order to remember orders they have been told.”

Dae Han also made polite hand gestures as he said, “This is [my] dad. This is my dad,” introducing his father to strangers. Dr. Son remarked, “This event showed how proud Dae Han is of his dad.”

Watch the cute scene in the video below (around 3:30):

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/08/dae-han-shows-off-his-dad-on-superman-returns/Adds Duolac CF11111401_925496797503088_1487961349_n.jp

• Like 1

Oh gosh! My kness became jelly when I saw the triplets band!!! Sooooo cute!

I really thought the picture in the cf before is photoshop!

Dehean is soo handsome! His sunshine smile is hotter than the sun! Hehehe!

• Like 1

Guest leix_

Perfect roles for the band, imo. Drummer suits Manse best. :)

Hopefully Minguk would take interest in playing the piano/keyboard from this. It would be perfect for that smart boy.

Love this picture of Daehan

tumblr_nmgu0gEM7G1tjt42ro1_1280.jpg

On the other hand, Minguk is not having the best day. lol

tumblr_nmgu0gEM7G1tjt42ro5_r1_540.jpg

Manse, though, is becoming really handsome. Love his eyes and that tiny smile. :x He's very photogenic.

tumblr_nmgu0gEM7G1tjt42ro4_1280.jpg

@badsmuler, yes, that was my favorite moment of that episode.  The way Daehan held his hand out to introduce his dad is just like how an adult does it.  In Daehan's world,nothing can beat appa SIK.  I'm so happy that SIK is so lucky, he got wonderful children, they're very rare gems.
Look at rock star Daehan's expression,   :))  and the prof drummer Manse in the background    
1620371_712238555553913_5458069638824396

and who is this?  looks like a real prof guitar player.
17929_712179068893195_167888531247969967

And the lead vocal/keyboard Mingukie  :))
ZLX9y7k.gif
]FfAnOxp.gif
More of the professional drummer11130179_1575057142753845_34614304760491

Let's come up with a name for this band!  I love it so much that I've been watching it all night and all day!   :x

• Like 1

lol.. charmy, I think we have now the next generations of the Beatles #2..officially today!!  ;p..as if only now the daddy can be the 4th..least the vocal leads.. ;p

lol..that's a good name for a brand new band, ard!  Song trio stars..  v  YOu can be their song writers since you write better then me/us!  :D

Aww..thanks for the TOD clips Yvo…only AND only film didn't get glued on him then!  lol..sheee
Okay eots..was the second drama..it was..late one!   keep them coming…

photo11628_zpsdjl18kyb.jpg     5050823109_12bb0a336c_o_zps4cb6cb7e.jpg 

4683251225_c82e44850e_o_zpspbato6de.jpg

• Like 1