Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Good Afternoon, all~! 
It's sunday already, means new episode of Return of Superman!! W5Wo4h6.jpg

B7kSVeQ.jpg

Won't do a livestreaming but i'm looking forward to the full raw video :D
Oh, I said before on my post that i like 강력반's ost. by Insooni, "Farewell" (작별).I like to do a song cover, and i did one for Insooni's Farewell a while ago.Here's the link heheheh https://soundcloud.com/dina1612/cover-insooni-farewell-kbs2Hope you guys like it~! a little gift hahaha.
Happy Sunday All!~^^

Triplet Calendars Being Sold Up to 10 Times Original Price Online
triplet-calender.jpg
The triplet calendars, with Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se from “Superman Returns” as the main models, are being sold at up to 10 times the original price due to their soaring popularity.
“Sales first started on December 23 at 9 p.m. and sold over 100,000 copies by December 24 1:30 p.m.,” online shopping website Auction said on January 18. “Just one series of the calendars raised nearly 1,130,000,000 won (approx. 1,046,785 USD, one copy is 5,500 won).”
Seventy-six percent of the buyers were women, and out of this consumer group, 49 percent of the females were in their 20s.
Though the triplet calendars are no longer being sold, their demand is still high. According to reports, 15 copies of the calendars are currently listed on Auction’s mobile used market. The price is determined in an auction style, and most of the triplet calendars are being sold around 35,000 to 55,000 won (approx. 32 to 50 USD). Compared to the original price of 5,500 won (5 USD), these prices are up to 10 times pricier.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/18/triplet-calendars-being-sold-up-to-10-times-original-price-online/

• Like 1

“Superman Returns” Triplets Go Skiing for the First Time
superman-returns-0.png

The January 18 episode of “Superman Returns” sees Song Il Gook take his triplets on their first ski trip ever! Unfortunately, Dae Han isn’t in the best condition and doesn’t end up taking lessons with his brothers.
“Dae Han is pretty athletic so I thought he’d be the best out of the three. Next time, I think he might even surpass Min Gook and Man Se,” says Song Il Gook.
Overall, it turns out to be a good night for Min Gook and Man Se, who look like they are having a great time and successfully complete their ski lessons, not to mention the two are incredibly adorable to boot in their matching ski gear!
superman-returns2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/18/superman-returns-triplets-go-skiing-for-the-first-time/

• Like 1

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 61 broadcasted on 18-Jan-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2f0oxh_returnofsuperman61-songilkook-18jan2015-no-subs
1280x720-piN.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 58 broadcasted on 18-Jan-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2f0t0v_kbsworld-returnofsuperman58-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-12C.jpg

• Like 1

AWW my baby Mingukie, what's wrong, huh?   :-*  You're still the cutest to me regardless whether you laugh or cry   :x 
Thank you @Chellsee.  Daehan is indeed adorable and cool with his thumb up. :x 
There's no doubt Manse looks really good in the Dodger outfit.  I think Manse is becoming very good looking lately.  :x  The triplets look really nice in the orange skiing jumpsuits.  I love those pictures, so colorful, the orange, the lime green with the snow white background, awsome!

Triplets eat seaweed like Ha Jeong-woo

photo554244.jpg
The triplets ate seaweed better than Ha Jeong-woo did.
The KBS 2TV show "Happy Sunday – Superman Is Back" showed Song Il-gook and his three sons going on a ski trip.
After skiing, Song Il-gook took his sons to eat duck meat and they enjoyed it until they saw the seaweed.
Dae-han, Min-gook and Man-se ate the seaweed much better than Ha Jeong-woo.
They then asked the owner lady for more seaweed.
Netizens say, "They are so cute", "Ha Jeong-woo is no match for the babies" and more.
Source : Star MKCredit : Hancinema

hahaha How I hope that Ha Jung Woo visits the triplets... though I don't think Song Il Kook and Ha jungwoo are close friends..

The kids are growing fast and they become more adorable as they grow older. My Manse is very outgoing and easily gets along well with other people. His bright and strong personality never stops to startle me. I can always hear his name in the video. Yes, he's getting more handsome, too.

Minkuk, as usual, is the cutest especially when he sings and makes faces. He's being influenced by Manse's daring character. They look good together in their skiing lessons.

Sorry for Daehan who was not feeling well that time. I notice that he's becoming a daddy's boy lately. He feels insecure without his dad so sik has to carry him always. He's becoming a cry baby, too. Yet very close, protective and caring to daddy, that's Daehan. Sik can count on him when he gets old.

Chellsee is right. Sik looks very handsome lately. His choice of clothes for him and the triplets are great. Indeed, he's a good dresser. Oh my. I need to see him in a new drama. But how? I also don't want him to quit "Return of Superman"