Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hello SIKers!
@gabisikfan, this picture is from your Romanian FB SIK Fanclub website.  Can you explain it?  Did SIK play in the Minnesota Twins baseball team before??
http://www.facebook.com/103883089695901/photos/p.765485296869007/765485296869007/?type=1&theater

2014 Entertainment Award with ENGLISH SUBS.
The Return of Superman cast and crew.
1. Popularity Award – Superman Returns Kids (Triplets, Twins, Haru and Sarang)2. Producer’s Special Award – Lee Hwi Jae & Song Il Kook3. High Excellence – Variety Show Male – Chu Sung Hoon4. Viewers Choice Best ProgramEdited by KonaBeans.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2er8qr_2014-kbs-entertainment-awards-the-return-of-superman-e-sub

1280x720-IyT.jpg

NEW VIDEO THAT'S ROCK AND ROLL

THANK YOU HK MOM.SONG IL KOOK TR THE PHOTOS WORKED GREAT!!!!!

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x :x

Thanks for this video, Yvonneallen. I've been waiting for some video clips and pictures of him from his last bdfan meeting, but i can hardly see some. I used to order the dvd copy of the whole affair but sometimes i can't play it in my dvd player, so i did not order it this time. I still hope that some good souls would upload the video of this and post it here not only for but also for the rest of the Sikers who were not able to attend it.

Hello all lovely SIKers!  
At the end of the episode 60, Ryu Hyun-jin said that he will invite SIK to come to his game, he meant his game in the US right?  did I understand it right???  SIK seems to be super excited and serious about being the a pitcher at the game opening.  Does that mean there is a strong indication that he'll be in Los Angeles right?? Right?? And he's intended to bring the triplets too, right??? Oh my god, I'm so thrilled!  (Which emoticon should I use?  "twinkle twinkle little star....")

Lovely new photo stills KB,  in his library fashion again, love those and hopefully for more…on your post on the 12th!   :)

lol..cute cute skiing photos, on the 12th Chell, those are HUGE gargles!!  Hope they aren't too heavy??  v  Wonders if they done any snowboardings yet?  v

Hey cam, long time no see or your a newbie least in here??  Think i've seen you around.. If not…v

:)..Hey metal, I thin k he's doing just fine, whether he's high on cloud 9 or very unpopular source!?  No matter for me, as long I can see him, i'm fine too!  :D  

Waves to newbies for soompi/songie form..  Booho, camillimeter, winterfan1,

Waves to Dae, ard, xia, charmy, hui_02, dinbun, bad, yvo,   

BTS......

5467226354_8dd14560d9_o_zpsffa9acac.jpg 

IMG_0819_zps8b19d7f2.jpg 

4746459998_371e094687_o_zps4215fd5d.jpg 

IMG_3337_zps9fb1aa8f.jpg 

DADDY BIG BOOTS

WATCHING YOU

YOU'RE GONNA MISS THIS

THE STORY

DADDY'S HANDS

MR. MOM

I'VE GOT A TIGER BY THE TAIL

BELIEVE OR NOT
THIS FOR EVERYONE WHO MAY HAVE NOT SEEN THE VIDEOS AND FOR EVERYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO WATCH THEM AGAIN!!!!
SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :-*