Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@charmy2‌ dear, thank you. Long way to go... It's only 10% of what's @KonaBeans‌ contributions, felt ashamed too.

Btw, I've signed up a life time "Copy & Paste" program, you may want to try. It's really fun! LOL!

Kidding aside, posting and be here in this forum is the least I can do for SIK. I feel like I have an obligation and I need to commit my attendance and loyalty in this thread! So please bear with my (sometimes) non-sense post. :P

@charmy2‌ dear, thank you. Long way to go... It's only 10% of what's @KonaBeans‌ contributions, felt ashamed too.

Btw, I've signed up a life time "Copy & Paste" program, you may want to try. It's really fun! LOL!

Kidding aside, posting and be here in this forum is the least I can do for SIK. I feel like I have an obligation and I need to commit my attendance and loyalty in this thread! So please bear with my (sometimes) non-sense post. :P

Chell, you're also doing a good job in this forum. You do news hunting, post awesome videos and pictures, which contribute a lot in making the forum interesting. I also find your posts sensible. Keep going, girl.

@Kona, 4000 post is a great feat. Congrats. I wonder how many posts do you need to earn the title of "legend".

Seriously, I miss our old friends in the forum. I remember the times when we wrote poems, created videos, made calendars, cards, for Sik. Almost everybody was doing her share. Those were the days.

I'm so excited about the upcoming episode! Can't wait to see how Sarang and the triplets spent their time together, I wonder if they went to Tokyo Disneyland. From the fantaken photos at the aquarium, I could tell that they went to Yokohama Hakkeijima because I've been there before. I bet the triplets loved the dolphins there. 
I've been seeing some high quality screencaps of SIK's drama Joo Mong. I wonder if you could tell me where you got the drama from with such good quality (I think it's HD). I've been wanting to rewatch Joo Mong, it was the first Korean drama I could actually sit through all 80 episodes (I only watch drama with less than 30 episodes) :D.

I'm so excited about the upcoming episode! Can't wait to see how Sarang and the triplets spent their time together, I wonder if they went to Tokyo Disneyland. From the fantaken photos at the aquarium, I could tell that they went to Yokohama Hakkeijima because I've been there before. I bet the triplets loved the dolphins there. 

I've been seeing some high quality screencaps of SIK's drama Joo Mong. I wonder if you could tell me where you got the drama from with such good quality (I think it's HD). I've been wanting to rewatch Joo Mong, it was the first Korean drama I could actually sit through all 80 episodes (I only watch drama with less than 30 episodes) :D.

Have you tried Dramafever? I used to watch it at Dramacrazy but that site is already closed. Also, try Gooddrama.net or search google for more options.

doodoofan7 said: I've been seeing some high quality screencaps of SIK's drama Joo Mong. I wonder if you could tell me where you got the drama from with such good quality (I think it's HD). I've been wanting to rewatch Joo Mong, it was the first Korean drama I could actually sit through all 80 episodes (I only watch drama with less than 30 episodes) :D.

Hi Ladies:

Just want to give all of you a heads up. You can watch All of SIK's dramas on AZNV.TV.  I have been using it for years and have no problem with it and all of the episodes are not broken up in Part 1. 2; 3 etc.

HI doodoofan7!!!!!!!  Welcome to this great SIK site. By the way, I have watched Jumong 10 times now and will watch it again soon. I refer to him as my "Korean John Wayne". I am probably the only male person that visits this site daily and I do post comments occasionally. Again, Welcome.

Thank you all my friends.
This is my 4001th post and I'm not planning to stop anytime soon. Ardent, I remember well the good time when we did many Soompi projects in this forum, poems, calendars, cards, etc.Many have left and newbies are coming.But you and I, we vow to be the last men standing, hehehe...
Latest news is that 'I Am You', by popular demand, will be extended from January 06 to January 31, 2015.
SIK will be very busy shooting for Superman and being on stage 6 days a week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Triplets, casanovas of the year

by OHISNAP @ onehallyu.com

Superman_Triplets_209.jpg This year’s KBS might award their Daesang at their end of the year Entertainment Awards show to 2 year olds.
Whenever Song Ilkook’s three kids Daehan, Minguk, and Manse was on an episode of ‘Superman is Back’, the ratings would go up.

The 2 year olds would do aegyo like, “Auntie, please give me food”, and would talk to one another about their own things to do “communication”, so how can you not fall for them?

They are top stars that you can watch without worrying about anything.

Translated by: john@www.onehallyu.com
http://onehallyu.com/topic/123334-izekrn-ize-magazine-names-hyeri-bobby-and-jessica-amongst-this-years-top-issue-makers/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Absolute adorable gifs of Manse by @TaThien at Superman thread.  Thanks so much.http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28053692/#Comment_28053692

image  image  image
image  image  image
image  image  image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
News from GeNtLe
Fans will have an opportunity to celebrate Christmas with SIK and 'I am You' cast on December 24, 2014. http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/Yd1/960 
SIK will attend year-end KBS Award on December 27, 2014. Fans can sign up to secure seats at the show and meet SIK afterward.http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/Yd1/962

:bz

'High Cut' releases adorable behind-cuts from Song Il Kook and the triplets' pictorial
99fd9455b3cac5893275dc56f10d02fa_1hOKEW1
If you're feeling like the Grinch this holiday season, 'High Cut's new behind-cuts of Song Il Kook and everyone's favorite triplets Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se will cheer you right up! 
Minguk was seen sharing his shrimp crackers with the stuffed zebra, while Daehan stares intently into the camera thanks to the animation being played on the phone above it. Song Il Kook and the maknae Man Se also spent some bonding time as the father showered his son with kisses. 
With these adorable shots, how can you not smile? You can check out more cuts in 'High Cut' VOL. 140!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/high-cut-releases-adorable-behind-cuts-from-song-il-kook-and-the-triplets-pictoria
99fd9455b3cac5893275dc56f10d02fa_ARxhSGj99fd9455b3cac5893275dc56f10d02fa_2rZQKw5
99fd9455b3cac5893275dc56f10d02fa_MCoNIiS

@mr.hummer, it's so nice to know that you are lurking everyday in this forum. :)

@kona, our pinky promise will last for a lifetime. With the addition of the triplets, our attachment has even grown bigger than before. As an actor, as a son, as a family man, we know him better now and that makes us love him more.

Manse, my cute little devil. He brightens up my day with all his "out of the blue" antics.

Another version:High Cut Reveals Adorable Behind-the-Scenes Cuts of Song Il Kook and His Triplets
High Cut magazine recently dropped some behind-the-scenes cuts of Song Il Kook and his triplets on December 18. The four previously were featured in a spread for the Volume 138 of the magazine, and due to the explosive response, the magazine is back with more. The shoot had had the triplets run around and show off their cuteness as the cameras clicked away, capturing those moments, and no doubt there were photos upon photos of cuteness that were never released.
Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se wore their cute pajamas, trying to portray their life at home. High Cut reveals that Song Il Kook seemed to have a hard time on the set as he had to chase down his sons and hold them long enough for a proper photo in the midst of interviews and his own solo shots for the pictorial. Nevertheless, Song Il Kook did his best, playing with his children, showing them cartoons, and even tucking them in for nap time.
The behind-the-scenes cuts, which can be seen in Volume 140 of High Cut, really capture the essence of these young toddlers that most viewers have grown accustomed to on “Superman Returns.” Check out the photos below.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/18/high-cut-reveals-adorable-behind-the-scenes-cuts-of-song-il-gook-and-his-triplets/

“Superman Returns” Chu Sarang and Min Gook Battle It Out in Strawberry-Eating Contest
superman-returns-min-gook-sarang.jpg
All well-known for their voracious appetites, Chu Sarang and triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se’s first meal together is something to look forward to.
The December 21 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns” will show the very first meeting between Sarang and the triplets. Cameras will follow Song Il Gook as he takes Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se on a trip to Tokyo, Japan to visit Chu Sung Hoon’s home.
Rising as recent trending ‘mokbang’ (eating broadcast) stars, the Song Triplets are ready to show off just how much they can eat once again. Upon their arrival in Japan, it is said that Sarang and the triplets, especially Min Gook, battled it out during an eating contest, as they stuffed themselves with delicious strawberries. With their tiny hands full of more strawberries than they can grasp, Sarang and Min Gook displayed their competitive nature.
Are you excited to watch this adorable eating competition?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/18/superman-returns-chu-sarang-and-min-gook-battle-it-out-in-strawberry-eating-contest/

Song Il-gook’s triplets spend jolly time on set

(High Cut)
(High Cut)
(High Cut)
Style magazine High Cut on Friday unveiled behind-the-scenes photos of Korean actor Song Il-gook and his 3-year-old triplets on the set of the magazine’s recent photo shoot.

The pictures showed the family’s jolly time ?- the father affectionately kissing his kid, the babies’ innocent and playful smiles, and their curiosity toward everything around them.

More photos of the charming family can be seen in the magazine’s 140th issue.

By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

Sarang has been longing to meet the triplets, espically Min Gook who she's a fan of....
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/10/chu-sarang-to-finally-meet-the-song-triplets-on-superman-returns/

....but it seems from the preview she had a change of heart and fell for Manse instead.. :))    Can't wait to watch this episode.  
Waves to HWJ and Mr. Hummer!
Love you all SIKers!  

Behind the scene:
Dads Make Their Children Dream [The Return of Superman]
2643_9007_l.JPG

The triplets keep screaming about their dinosaur house. So this time Ilkook takes them to experience real life dinosaurs. A moving dinosaur appears before the triplets. They run away but it's a dead end! What will Daehan, Minguk and Manse do in this desperate situation?

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/entertainment_news/gallery_view.html?page=1&No=2643

2643_9009_l.JPG
The twins clean the house for themselves to welcome their father home. They wipe and vacuum and get closer to one another. They hug and kiss and wash away Hwijae's fatigue from work.

2643_9011_l.JPG
Haru has to go and get an injection for her cold. She hates it more than anything in the world. Tablo tries to calm her and teach her that she needs an injection by playing hospital but will she be okay when she really has to get the injection?
2643_9013_l.JPG
Sunghoon and Sarang head off to the hot springs after a year. They failed last time, will Sunghoon get what he wants this time? 

~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview photo from episode 57:Can't wait for this episode. Reunion of the Triplets and Sarang in Japan. From the picture, looks like Daddy SIK baby sits and look after the 4 kids.This is another happiness! 1 more day to go...

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/happysunday/view/preview/2323132_89313.html

ydN2oQ1.jpg