Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi Hadise, I know you love SIK and love the boys.  I found another pic in Vietfan FB that makes me believe that they were watching an air show.  This is very normal in developed countries.  
I trust that SIK and the producer know what they're exposing to the children.
10710696_616188465158923_341420787378348

hi everybody
how are you???

let's see this is good year for song or no.

this year he act in two movie and i think we can watch all his new movie this year because in asianwiki  i see release date of fly high and tattooist is  2014 so i am happy because i think this year we can see three movie of songilgook.

and i have question like my past question.
what drama or movie i must see to love his act and him(songilgook)?????????

please tell me.

tattooist-a000.jpg

79113725223877241182.jpg

PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE

THE STORY

HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERMAN IRONMAN AND SUPERDAD

PLEASE ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!

:x :\"> :x :x :x

fanforsong said: hi everybody
how are you???

let's see this is good year for song or no.

this year he act in two movie and i think we can watch all his new movie this year because in asianwiki  i see release date of fly high and tattooist is  2014 so i am happy because i think this year we can see three movie of songilgook.

and i have question like my past question.
what drama or movie i must see to love his act and him(songilgook)?????????

please tell me.

tattooist-a000.jpg

79113725223877241182.jpg

Fanforsong, i thought you have already watched jumong, emperor of the sea and kingdom of the winds. If you really have watched them, you should have loved him by now. Those are his best dramas.

Let me ask you, do you or do you not love Sik? If you already like him, then don't force yourself to love him. Love comes like a thief in the night. It will be there before you even know it. Don't look for it.

Now, i will advise you to just focus on other topic in this forum.

Cutie Manse... love your smile!
They are so adorable, all of them, 3 +1...
Song Il Kook and his triplets rehearse for the '2014 Incheon Asian Games' torchy relay in preview cuts
10645112_616612628449840_493431509093912

KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back' will reveal the story behind Song Il Kook and his triplets Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se serving as torchbearers for the '2014 Incheon Asian Games' on the upcoming episode!
Although Song Il Kook made it look easy while carrying his triplets as the torchbearer during the relay last month, the family was shown conducting a rehearsal beforehand that left the actor in worries on the upcoming episode.
The actor passed out toy torches to use for practice, but the triplets put the torches down and covered it with a blanket, telling their dad, "The fire is sleeping." This left Song Il Kook unable to successfully complete the rehearsal and comment in worry, "It's nerve-wracking. What if the children drop them [during the relay]?"
Watch the full story this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/song-il-kook-and-his-triplets-rehearse-for-the-2014-incheon-asian-games-torchy-relay-in-preview-cuts

Hi fanforsong, well I think not only he's handsome/gorgeous being!  He have a few common things, were just a year apart, have added a few drama's lately..check those..if you can?  :)   Now it's your turn?  

Lovely new photos chell..from the Busan fest, nice to see Dae along with him too!   Though looks like he might have a cold..noses getting reddish.. Be healthy!   :)  And he's gaining some weight, need all that muscle back..think  though he was pretty thin during the issues and superman shows..   But, he's good in anything..

lol…funniest photos..Chell, lets all switch places into kids and adult!!   And thanks for more of the upcoming Superman series..  

Hey Sig, I do agree kids shouldn't even watch or be at anything with war zone or even in books too!   Now days..everyone is sadly fighting for no reasons at all..  :(   We must all love and come together!?  

Lovely video's Yvo, would this be interesting to use all the clips/photos and make it into a drama/movie?  like a fan fiction type? ;p   Just saying..   v 

A few photos during the press conferences..

jmpress12.jpg  jmpress5.jpg  

jmpress7.jpg  jmpress13.jpg 

jmpress3.jpg
 not my photos.............

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

Song Il Gook Reveals His Hardships Filming a Movie Surrounding the Story of a Child’s Death

1010-song-il-gook-triplets.png

On October 9, director Lee Don Gu’s film, “Entangled,” was featured at the19th Busan International Film Festival for the category “The Today of Korean Films – Vision.” On this day, “Entangled” was shown and a conversation with the audience also took place. At the event, actor Song Il Gook and actress Do Ji Won accompanied director Lee Don Gu.

Though Song Il Gook gained a stronger image as a father from KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns,” he still returned to the big screen as a charismatic actor. “Entangled” is a film about a mother living with her two daughters and son-in-law. The film starts off with an incident—the death of the woman’s newborn grandchild born between her first daughter and her son-in-law. The mother is played by actress Kim Young Ae, the first daughter by actress Do Ji Won, the second daughter by Kim So Eun, and the son-in-law by Song Il Gook.

Though it wasn’t a dominant role in the movie, Song Il Gook revealed that he immediately decided upon appearing in this film because he was so taken by the director’s previous work. The actor also revealed that he felt much discomfort with the situation of a child’s death. In his interview, he said, “I was at unease with the story. I have not one or two, but three infants at home. Because of this, the story [dealing with a child’s death] made me feel uncomfortable, but the atmosphere on the set of filming was so great that I was able to overcome it.”

With regards to the director and his casting decision, Song Il Gook said, “To be honest I was quite surprised by the director’s previous film, ‘Fatal.’ The rookie actors did so well. I think that also has to do with the director’s skills, seeing that he made such a movie with complete rookies. But when I first saw him I kind of changed my mind. He looked so nice, innocent, and kind of weak. He would be doing a film with me, Kim Young Ae, and Do Ji Won. Doing a movie is also a battle of mental energy between the director and the actors, and I worried that he would be so overwhelmed by our energy that he wouldn’t be able to do well.” He continued, “But on the actual set when filming I saw that he could do it, even confronting senior Kim Young Ae. I was very surprised. I learned a lot, from senior Kim Young Ae’s acting, as well as from director Lee Don Gu’s directing abilities.”

Meanwhile, “Entangled” is a 94-minute film directed by Lee Don Gu, who has gained much praise through his full length film “Fatal.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/10/song-il-gook-reveals-his-hardships-filming-a-movie-surrounding-the-story-of-a-childs-death/

Grabbed from the [Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다's thread
zuizui said:

KonaBeans said:

@zuizui, my heart is melting with your gifs.I'm impressed of how dad teach them to dress and how well the boys follow dad's instructions.The boys seem so proud when dad praises them with a big smooch on their cheek.
Love love love them!  :x  :x  :x

Guest blackautumn

News about Songgie Dad and Sons

'슈퍼맨' PD "송일국, 섭외만 1년 걸렸다"

배우 송일국의 KBS 2TV '해피선데이-슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다' 캐스팅 비화가 공개됐다.

11일 오후 방송된 KBS 2TV '연예가중계'에서는 연예계의 각종 캐스팅에 얽힌 숨겨진 이야기가 소개됐다.

이날 방송 중에는 최근 '슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다'의 인기를 이끌고 있는 송일국과 삼둥이에 관한 내용도 공개됐다.

'슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다'의 강봉규 PD는 "캐스팅에 가장 공을 들인 사람은 단언컨데 송일국이다"며 입을 열었다.

강 PD는 "송일국을 향한 1년 간의 섭외 끝에 출연이 결정됐다"고 전했다

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=spman&no=83746&page=1

Is it about the leaving of Daehan Minguk Manse in the year end T_T  If it's true, i'm kind sad, seriouly =((( even though I understand that Song Ilkook makes this decision because of his precious boys T_T