[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

1 hour ago, Pen G said:

So it was #5 on Netlfix on August 23-24. But after that first week it was no longer in the Top 10

Actually that is not true. Today the production company of DWY congratulated the whole crew and cast for remaining in the top 10 most watched shows on Netflix (non English) for 7 weeks in a row, with more than 120.000.000 million hours viewed in total…

1 hour ago, Penny said:

Agree with all of you that the DYW story is a bit common, and nothing to highlight to be a sucessful product. The only advantage is Rowoon acting skill. During the past life scene,  he showed lot of emotion of his love and pain at a same tine, it was brilliant. I made the research about DYW director, and according to his other productions, he is not a level A Kdrama director.  For next Rowoon should learn more of PEB and choose the adequate story and level A director. And as he says maybe a diferent genre to demonstrate more his acting skill. 

Some time I feel a bit embrarrassed, that every girl only says how handsome he is, I suppose that this is something that he hate, looks like he is a peace of meat. 

However, actually, instead to give up of Robin shipping, my opinion is after DYW there are lot of new shippers. Due to new Rowoon international followers are starting to watch TKA. Like me, I start watch TKA in netflix, when I was waiting of new WYW episode coming. So don´t worry ladies and gentlement, we should keep alive this forum until on of them announce dating in their real live. 

I also checked in the dcinside page. Only today there are 5 post about Robin. Seems that Korea Robin also feel a bit jelousy of the sex scene. But this is also meant  that they still have lot of supporters. 

Think on these, the coming 2 two week will be very long for me, I´m really anxious waiting for CAD and "matchmakers", gosh, why they release almost in the same time. I would prefer that they distribute their kdrama on per quarter of year.

Very well said, Penny!!!!! Very well said!!! If you don't mind me asking, where are you in Europe? Thank you!

Yes, Rowoon did say he feels uncomforable when people say he is handsome. He says 'thank you' but he still is uncomfortable. "Piece of meat". hahahahahahahhaha. That is sooo true.

Glad you checked dcinside. I was not jealous of DWY it just was not a good show. I tried very hard to like it. And the ONLY reason I kept watching was because of Rowoon's acting. But on Ep#10, it was starting to not be a successful product, like you said. I forced myself to watch it but I could not any longer. hahahaha.

The best way to watch CAD and MM is this:  Sat-Sun is CAD. Mon-Tues is MM. Four days straight of RoBin. hahahhaha. Simple? Right? hahaha. CAN NOT WAIT for CAD!!!!!!!!!!!

We hope MM is not a disappointment like DWY.

45 minutes ago, Penny said:

Do you have IG? If you play from computer no need to instala IG. 

I watched it. It does play. Thank you for reminding me of something special RoBin has, whether it is a great friendship or something more.

1 hour ago, MimiSchu said:

Actually that is not true. Today the production company of DWY congratulated the whole crew and cast for remaining in the top 10 most watched shows on Netflix (non English) for 7 weeks in a row, with more than 120.000.000 million hours viewed in total…

Really? How come, you know when you log into Netflix. They list the Top 10 shows and DWY isn't there anymore?

Could you please kindly share the Netflix rankings and not what the PD nim or the production company said? Greatly appreciated! Maybe, Cherry could help? Thanks!

1 hour ago, MimiSchu said:

In fact, when I watched the remaining episodes of DWY. I had to go the SEARCH field at the top Right Hand side of NF because it isn't even showing up anymore? You had to specifically SEARCH for it and type the Title on the SEARCH button? Thank you for your information.

49 minutes ago, Penny said:

Please watch this edit of Robin, to understand the reason that we are here. No any sex or kiss scenes could overcome these bts off camera interactions of them.

Thank you Penny I was able to watch through web.  This is a great reminder of how happy they are in each other’s presence and laughing at things in their own world.  He laughs and she laughs or she laughs and he then laughs.  So lovely 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Very well said, Penny!!!!! Very well said!!! If you don't mind me asking, where are you in Europe? Thank you!

Don't worry, we are here like a close friendo, ask what ever you want. I'm living in Spain, but I was born in Hong Kong. 

15 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Really? How come, you know when you log into Netflix. They list the Top 10 shows and DWY isn't there anymore?

It is depended on where you are, here in Spain also is not top ten. Maybe in Asia and Latino América these drama is more sucessful. In Europe use to be very chanllege to be top 10, there are lot of options. Only Squid GAME, WYW and BP had been in top 10 during their entire broadcast. 

41 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

Okay, so I did a bit of research. The link is found below.

If my source is correct: You are right for the period ending 10/3-10/8 DWY ranked #7 for 7 weeks. I added all the hours viewed from 8/23 when it started to 10/8. But I think the million hours viewed was 117,100,000 million not 120,000,000 million. Maybe a typo error? Or maybe, because the period was just until 10/8 that the production team just estimated the remaining 2,900,000 for 10/11 and 10/12? Not sure?

I guess our theory holds true that Rowoon is more popular internationally than in SK. Because the SK Nielsen Ratings was not to the level of BP that the production team wanted?

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/top10/tv-non-english

15 minutes ago, Penny said:

Don't worry, we are here like a close friendo, ask what ever you want. I'm living in Spain, but I was born in Hong Kong. 

It is depended on where you are, here in Spain also is not top ten. Maybe in Asia and Latino América these drama is more sucessful. In Europe use to be very chanllege to be top 10, there are lot of options. Only Squid GAME, WYW and BP had been in top 10 during their entire broadcast. 

Ahhhhhh! I see. It depends on the country or region.

So if you are in Asia or Latin America it will list DWY in the Top 10 list. But if you are somewhere else. NF will not list this in the Top 10 because it is not Top 10 in your area. Got it. I didn't know that!!!!!!! Thank you very much for that information!!!!!

On 10/9/2023 at 1:49 AM, Penny said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ3rBnWt/

On regards of the heart posepicture between Rowoon and Bo Ah post by DWY PD, Rowoon has asnwer to BoAh comment.  Pen I add the Tiktok link for you,  since that you don´t have IG. Here the DWY fans translate the comments in Eng and Spanish. You could see how sincery is Rowoon: "Noona, you look so tire".

:hwaiting2:

Rowoon still to learn a lot about women. It´s not so convenience saying "Noona you look tire" , specially in a romantic pose, if I´m your real girl friend I would get really angly. And also would not call her Noona, this means that you want to show everybody to keep some distance between you two. 

If you go to the comments of Rowoon to PEB ( Pen, you should install IG, there are lot of information of Robin ). He always demostrates close with her. When she post during TKA picture with girl dress, he always put the emoji  "fire". Someone of the chat explain that in Korea the expression of fire to a girl is meant "attractive" "irresitable", etc. Also as you know that both of them constanly says compliment to each other, during BTS and interviews. 

Until now in DWY I could not hear any compliment to Boah about how pretty she is. If there is any compliment I can guaranty that the production team would publish it inmediately to promote the show. 

https://youtu.be/2vXe8mSgcAA?si=o-xNLyQYRYVG2r-p

PEB is the best dreesed during BIFF. I read an article saying that he style and her look is considered as the ideal woman in Korea.  

:fullofhearts:

Penny I just have some questions on what you posted on 10/9/23:

1) That picture in the snowy mountain of KSW and JBA that the PDnim posted. The PD nim posted that on his own IG account? Is that correct?

Answer:

2) When did the PD nim post that? When did JBA post a comment of that picture and what did she post? Was there an Eng translation as well? And when did Rowoon answer to all of them: "Noona, you look tired?"

Answer1:

Answer2:

Answer3:

3) I know we should support RoBin. But we also have to prepare for the possibility that they are just friends. Like what Yuen said: "Rowoon can launch. But that does not mean that PEB catches."

So my question is this: Why would Rowoon have the time to reply to PD nim posting a picture on PD IG of Rowoon and JBA on that snowy mountain? But Rowoon has NO time to comment on the posting of PEB IG? Is it because PEB IG is just all promotions and ads that Rowoon can not comment on? Or because Rowoon wants to promote DWY, so he made a comment on PD nim posting the picture? Or is it because Rowoon knows if he comments on anything on PEB's IG it will cause so much attention to them?

What do you think?

Answer:

Thank you for your thoughts!

18 minutes ago, Pen G said:

2) When did the PD nim post that? When did JBA post a comment of that picture and what did she post? Was there an Eng translation as well? And when did Rowoon answer to all of them: "Noona, you look tired?"

Answer1:

Answer2:

A1: 7 days ago

A2: 7 days ago

A3: 6 days ago

19 minutes ago, Pen G said:

So my question is this: Why would Rowoon have the time to reply to PD nim posting a picture on PD IG of Rowoon and JBA on that snowy mountain? But Rowoon has NO time to comment on the posting of PEB IG? Is it because PEB IG is just all promotions and ads that Rowoon can not comment on? Or because Rowoon wants to promote DWY, so he made a comment on PD nim posting the picture? Or is it because Rowoon knows if he comments on anything on PEB's IG it will cause so much attention to them?

The SK actores and actress use to be very careful with all the single actions. They use to put like or comment to each other only during their drama promotion. But it is not common after the drama is ended. Suppose that they have two IG, One public and one private. For my understanding they are too much being under controlled. 

I watched the vlog of Kim mi jae during the 2021 Kbs award, where he try to says hello to PEB, and he is even not allow to approach PEB. Some time I feel so upset about how difficult is their life. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 11:49 AM, cherry47 said:
  Hide contents

Rowoon posted in his IG story that he went to this restaurant. Thank you Cherry to maintain us always update. 

Some moment I have suspect that Cherry could be work for Rowoon or PEB. :isannoyed:you have lot of info from them. 

14 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Thank you Penny and I agree.  I still have hopes for Robin because after all it was only television and this was his breakthrough role so he is really trying to show how dynamic he can be.  Lol we get KSW but please help our delicate Robin hearts.  No other actions from KSW indicates anything else other than what is filmed in the series. I believe it was professionally done. I feel that line is drawn since I don’t feel any crossing of the line in the promotion games and the posts and interactions on instagram.  The only thing that confuses me is the food truck that JBA went.  Too many hearts and cutieness and was just completely odd to me. 

Time will tell and I have definitely not lost hope in Robin.  Seems JBA is more actively commenting on KSW instagram that vice versa and he didn’t respond to her recent comments on one of his post.  I really hope that it is a way that our dear KSW is telling us, that line is drawn, filming is done and that is it.  My delulu thoughts 

Cannot let one choreographed scene in DWY replace all the what seems to be genuinely sweet interacts between PEB and KSW.  

Just curious about your comment?

Could you kindly tell me more about DWY being Rowoon's breakout or breakthrough role? I thought his breakout role was Jung Ji Un in the TKA because his other two shows were all modern shows like SWNK and EOY? He said he has never been in a saeguk (historic) role before? So TKA would be his breakout role? Am I wrong?

30 minutes ago, Penny said:

A1: 7 days ago

A2: 7 days ago

A3: 6 days ago

The SK actores and actress use to be very careful with all the single actions. They use to put like or comment to each other only during their drama promotion. But it is not common after the drama is ended. Suppose that they have two IG, One public and one private. For my understanding they are too much being under controlled. 

I watched the vlog of Kim mi jae during the 2021 Kbs award, where he try to says hello to PEB, and he is even not allow to approach PEB. Some time I feel so upset about how difficult is their life. 

Ahhhhh! Wow! you know a LOT OF THINGS!!!! Did not even know that. Thank you for sharing.

Oh really? KMJ just wanted to say hello to PEB? And he was not even allowed? Wow! That is so strict and controlling of her agency. Although, Rowoon did like PEB IG post of Aloe Vera King on 8/8/23. But no comment, just a LIKE. hahaha.

I guess it is possible they have 1 public account and 1 private account. Maybe, they have a Social Media Manager for their public account. Or maybe, they could just share pictures over email or text through phone. Or maybe, they just visit each other in their own places/houses. That is possible, too. hahaha

14 hours ago, woobin said:

Exactly right. I firmly believe that actions and eyes can’t lie especially for genuine people like KSW. What we see from a drama doesn’t necessarily reflect what’s behind the camera, you know what I mean. 

And to add, I find it interesting how The Matchmaker and CAD are premiering one after the other lol, just 2 days apart. 

Did she receive a FT from KSW or anonymous? 

When you mentioned "she". Are you asking about KSW sending a FT to PEB or to JBA?

I think I can help with that:

1) To PEB - he probably wanted to but she was/is filming supposedly on an "island". Logistically impossible? Still that is no excuse for me. But to answer your question: We think NONE that we know of.

****Unless, PEB did not post ALL the FTs that were anonymous or otherwise sent to her. You can do that. You can opt NOT to post a FT that was sent to you. Especially if you don't want to draw attention to yourselves. Plus, the fact that PEB's IG is just full of promos and ads.*****

2) To JBA - no. Not yet, so far. The minute he does and it sounds, feels and looks romantic and not someone just supporting a peer/fellow actor/actress. I shared in this forum that: I AM DONE.

Not sure, if a FT is a sign of affection in SK though? Maybe, if you are courting someone, YES. But I could be DEAD WRONG.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Could you kindly tell me more about DWY being Rowoon's breakout or breakthrough role? I thought his breakout role was Jung Ji Un in the TKA because his other two shows were all modern shows like SWNK and EOY?

Honestly I think his first breakthrough role is EOY which a lot of people got to know him as an actor and his fan base seem to have increased significantly.  Having said that I believe he is still very new  after EOY and going through the journey of establishing himself as an actor which for him being an idol as well may have added a bit of challenges and complexity since expectations may be different and stereotyping too can also give them more pressure to prove their acting ability.  He did very well is the other drama but in DWY to me he really showed his dynamic acting skills and seem at least to me be the one who has carried the series (I am be biased lol).  From his performance in DWY he seems to have proved to the world he can be a diverse actor like rubber stamp.  In other words, this is purely my own opinion and it doesn’t discount his acting ability and any drama is that

1) EOY to me is his breakthrough for recognition as an actor,

2) TKA further him to be recognized internationally and

3)DWY is breakthrough for establishing and putting a stamp that he is a dynamic and amazing actor and not just a pretty face.

I believe each drama can catapult you even further or even in different that direction as the actors take on different roles and build different characters

From DWY, I hope director can see his potential in cool challenging roles.  

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 10:55 PM, mktgkat said:

Hehehe... Watching dwy is dragging for me.... Huhu sorry guys... Like what I've said before... To me its just cliche after cliche after cliche... I am a huge fan of kdrama and i have watched A LOT... When i saw that the scenes of dwy were unoriginal... It became very dragging for me to watch.. i can even think of the scenes of dwy and a scene from a different drama that has a similar scene.... I get that they may be following a formula for this to sell.... Probably to a younger generation??... I think it is actually working coz it worked in business proposal...right? I see DWY being hyped in twitter a lot... But sad to say... Not to me coz im kinda older already... Huhu sorry guys.. 

I saw clips from twitter... The kiss that is inverted... It's so spiderman... Again, unoriginal... Sex scene?? Not really looking for those when i watch kdramas.... i mean no offense to anyone.... Sorry guys if i disappoint or offend anyone here.....

Then again maybe im not watching because i feel hurt for robin? Ahahah i really dont know... But yeah... I feel i need to not base my shipping feelings on the scenes of DWY.... Huhuhu... I just feel they think it will sell bec like business proposal became a hit bec of kissing, sex, and the likes.. maybe they are following the same formula... And yes AHS having rumored gf... He kisses girls like it's nothing.... Hahaha

I accidentally watched(i think i was in auto play in YT) a BTS of Dr.romantic and he kissed LSK by mistake coz he was confused with the scene or director? and it was like nothing big... I think maybe at the end of  the day even if they kiss someone or something more in a drama... Its just a scene that they have to deliver...... for the views...  for work... so rwn being AHS friend probably those skinship, kissing mean nothing at the end of the day... As a delulu shipper of robin that's my hope hehehe

I hope it stays that way ..... Only PEB in his insta yayy

I think you are referring to this YT? Maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeHhdIKRd2o

PEB said here that once she achieved her childhood dream of the Daesang, she has nothing more to ask for. She feels she HAS ARRIVED.

On 10/13/2023 at 5:57 AM, Yuen10 said:

Honestly I think his first breakthrough role is EOY which a lot of people got to know him as an actor and his fan base seem to have increased significantly.  Having said that I believe he is still very new  after EOY and going through the journey of establishing himself as an actor which for him being an idol as well may have added a bit of challenges and complexity since expectations may be different and stereotyping too can also give them more pressure to prove their acting ability.  He did very well is the other drama but in DWY he really showed his dynamic acting skills and seem to be to one who has carried the series and from DWY his great seems to be further acknowledged.  In other words, this is my opinion only that EOY to me is his breakthrough for recognition as an actor, TKA further him in the international recognition and DWY is breakthrough for establishing and putting a stamp that he is a dynamic and amazing actor and not just a pretty face. From DWY, I hope director can see his potential in cool challenging roles.  

I see. Thank you for sharing that. Makes sense.

Yes, it seems Rowoon carried the DWY show, even if JBA was first biling (at least on how Netlfix lists its billing). hahahaha.

Yes, even if the show was a bit disjointed. He really stood out, even if I stopped watching because of how the themes became so corny to me. hahahaha.

On 10/13/2023 at 5:18 AM, Penny said:

Rowoon posted in his IG story that he went to this restaurant. Thank you Cherry to maintain us always update. 

Some moment I have suspect that Cherry could be work for Rowoon or PEB. :isannoyed:you have lot of info from them. 

Ahhh. I see. Did he go to this Mi Piazza after TKA ended? Or he went with his parents on his B-day? Thanks!

On 10/13/2023 at 5:18 AM, Penny said:

Yes, Cherry is so helpful. She is either a BIG FAN of RoBin or she works for them. OR BOTH. hahahahhahaha

On 10/13/2023 at 5:53 AM, Penny said:

See minutes 4:30. 

I did watch. At 4:37 I only read: Met Park Eun Bin after a long time and time to say goodbye"?

I didn't catch that it said he was not alllowed to say "hello" to PEB? Am I missing something? Thank you!

On 10/12/2023 at 3:12 AM, NTTD said:

We all know that in the entertainment industry, sex sells.  It seems like the director pulls all the tricks in the book to make this a hit rom-com but too many of a good thing can get a bit boring.  IMHO, there are too many kiss scenes and touchy, feely stuff.  The PDnim is using Rowoon's good looks and sexiness to the max!

PEB is super modest so I can't imagine that she would take on a role that requires her to have that much intimacy.  I'm not sure anymore.  This may be a cure for my two-year obsession of hoping and wishing for them to get together.

In any case, this was my first time shipping and definitely my last.  I will continue to follow PEB and Rowoon either together or separately.  

At the BIFF opening ceremony, didn't PEB look so happy that she was glowing?  She looked like her life couldn't be any better!  She's either on a career high or a woman in love.  Whatever it is, she's having a great time while we're here in this forum feeling hurt and pain for our Robin hearts.  Just saying...

Yes, maybe PEB friend-zoning Rowoon would make us all stop. And that is probably good for our obsession. hahaha.

Yes, PEB was so stunning at the BIFF. But I don't think your career can give you that much of a stunning glow? No matter how HIGH you have achieved. You will be happy, for sure. But there may be another reason? It is either 1) her great make up artist and stylist 2) she is in love. 3) BOTH? :blush:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Penny said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ci9cAgApnd_/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Please watch this edit of Robin, to understand the reason that we are here. No any sex or kiss scenes could overcome these bts off camera interactions of them. 

At the beginning of DWY I was a bit worry that Rowoon could do the same with other FL. Today the broadcast is finished, and no one has published any BTS with Bo ah close to Rowoon. We could says that we has pass the risk step. Bo Ah for me is one of the prettiest Korea Actrees. So I think that we have nothing to worry. 

Really? I don't think she is pretty? She is not bad but I don't find her pretty? But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. hehehe.

6 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I do find that both PEB and KSW has set values where they cherish the small happiness of each day and each day doing what they love.  It’s a complex and competitive industry they are in and it’s a brilliant way to protect themselves from disappointment as well as find a happy way of living.  Simplicity is the key.  If both have mindsets to be content with each small happiness they may naturally end up with lacking less.  Just a thought 

didn’t KSW in one of the BTS say after he was done filming and can go home to his little happiness.  I read to somewhere and couldn’t find the clip.  Perhaps choco his cat, perhaps something else.

Yes, I think that was the Tomorrow BTS. I didn't watch it. Someone only mentioned it on this forum.

I think he said "small happiness". If the Eng transaltion is right. It meant SIZE not AMOUNT. So yes, it could be Choco, PEB or BOTH? hehehe. Because I have a cat (loved cats since I was 7 y/o) , I wouldn't call my cat as "my small happiness". I would call my cat as my companion and my fur baby but not necessarily "my happiness".

4 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Thank you Penny I was able to watch through web.  This is a great reminder of how happy they are in each other’s presence and laughing at things in their own world.  He laughs and she laughs or she laughs and he then laughs.  So lovely 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Blob 1

5 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

No wonder I could not find DWY in the Top 10 in the US on Netflix. Because it wasn't from 8/21 to 10/8. Thank you and to Penny.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/top10/united-states/tv?week=2023-08-27

But before anyone of you tell me that these above are ONLY English shows on the list. Ragnarok is Norweigan. Lupin is French. Dear Child is German. (Non-English). hahahaha. Just saying.

Then, I researched Tomorrow NF rankings. At the end of the series on May 23, 2022. Tomorrow ranked 8th. And I think it states it had 179,000,000 million hours viewed more than the 120,000,000 million hours viewed of DWY ( of course, not sure if this has 10/11 and 10/12). I calculated the average million hours viewed of DWY since it aired is roughly 16.7 million hours. So, I would not expect it to reach more than 179 million hours like Tomorrow. Even, If I give it a buffer of 20 Million more, the total would only be 156 Million compared to 179 million hours for Tomorrow. Sorry, I just like numbers. 

Or I could be totally wrong.

https://www.kpopmap.com/k-drama-tomorrow-currently-ranks-the-10th-most-popular-tv-show-on-netflix-worldwide/

So in conclusion, without ANY kissing, touching and sex scenes. Tomorrow was just as popular as DWY that had a lot of kissing, touching and one sex scene? Right? :blush:

No offense. No hate. Please? Just some simple, back of the napkin analysis?

• Blob 1

On 10/13/2023 at 5:53 AM, Penny said:

See minutes 4:30. 

Hehehe this was just after PEB said rwn should be her ideal type when they were just a few meters away from each other... 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos.

7 hours ago, Pen G said:

PEB said here that once she achieved her childhood dream of the Daesang, she has nothing more to ask for. She feels she HAS ARRIVED.

I think yeah, probably in one of those award accepting interview/ videos... 

spacer.png

Love this picture. They are so looks like a perfect and intelligent couple. Netflix really know how to make a great chemestry picture. I challenge if someone can find another picture of Rowoon with his other FL, better than this one. 

:please:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, mktgkat said:

I think yeah, probably in one of those award accepting interview/ videos... 

Now that DWY is done. Whew! Finally! I don't think it is the kind of show that I would re-watch over and over and over and over again like TKA. haha. Just my personal, humble opinion.

Now, time to move on to MORE IMPORTANT THINGS:

WE NEED TO:

1) Make sure that CAD maintains #1 spot (if at all possible) in ALL 12 Episodes on NF. Week after week after week after week after week after week after week, UNTIL the last Episode!!!!

2) Make sure Park Eun Bin (PEB) cements her  IRREPLACEABLE STATUS  (according to Baeksang Awards) as an actress with CAD.

3) That TKA/EAW popularity of PEB was NOT just a fluke, by chance or that she just GOT LUCKY because of EAW or TKA.

4) If CAD is successful. Netflix will give PEB more and more and more PROJECTS.

Please???? Kindly????? Pretty please????

7 hours ago, Penny said:

Love this picture. They are so looks like a perfect and intelligent couple. Netflix really know how to make a great chemestry picture. I challenge if someone can find another picture of Rowoon with his other FL, better than this one. 

:please:

Ahhhhhh! Yes!

No sexiness, sexy clothes, sexy poses or sexual hints needed but a lot of meaning flows from this beautiful picture.

• Blob 1