[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

1 hour ago, NTTD said:

SUPER STRICT with the copyright of the blu-ray

Are they usually that strict with other bureau copyrights?

1 hour ago, NTTD said:

think I was "jealous" for PEB that Rowoon back hugged JBA and lifted her??? 

I was at first but then convinced myself that it was still a part of the rehearsal where as PEB’s lifts was completely not link to script

Recent MM BTS show KSW doing underwater scene and the DL had to go underwater to pull him up.  After the filming I didn’t see KSW really helping her and being extra attentive to her at all.  There was obviously other staff there to help but I was think if it was PEB he probably would have been more attentive to her safety and probably lend her a hand or tried to support her more

TBH the DWY promo showed KSW sitting very uptight and not as relaxed as he was with PEB.  He definitely was as immersed into JBA when she talked or shared her opinion as he was with PEB.  Other than the on screen if you call it chemistry, I didnt see much solid evidence in comparison to what was naturally shown in TKA.  

TKA was definitely special.  It was as if all the cast and staff was rooting for it and brought the audience along.  The instagram chats and photos that they openly shared with us was priceless.  Probably will not get that again from them both for even their future projects. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NTTD said:

They are SUPER STRICT with the copyright of the blu-ray.  I wish I can share pictures or clips of them but there are too many bluray police out there.  All I can say is that Rowoon and PEB are always next to each other or when one of them is alone, the other will join in immediately.  They were so close so I can't imagine that they're no longer talking?  That seems impossible.  Remember the scene when Joon Ji Woon and Lee Hwi went on a date and the street performers hit Ji Woon with the stick?  Well in behind the scene, the stick did not break and Rowoon was hurt and he looked for PEB and went straight to her for comfort.  She laughed at first but then became concerned immediately and rubbed his arm.  You can tell they cared for each other so not sure what happened after TKA era.  I truly think they talked and felt it wasn't the right time to be committed since both of them are so busy and in huge demand.   

I must admit that my above comments seem harsh.  I think I was "jealous" for PEB that Rowoon back hugged JBA and lifted her???  All the kissing scenes and even the bed scene are part of their job but I don't think the lifting was???  That was a bit too much if he and PEB are in either an "understanding" relationship or friendship with potential for more.

Thank you @NTTD for sharing :) Let’s hold on to that closeness. I really do and I trust both of them (at this stage… not sure next year LOL). They surely know how to handle and take care of that special friendship. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist anymore. I think everything we saw and from what I’ve read from their actions overall, they were intimate and too serious to be ignored just because TKA is over. As I always say, they might not be in a romantic relationship but pretty sure they remained special, if not, close friends. 

Oh yes, I got jealous for PEB too when he did that but then again their interactions esp Rowoon’s towards JBA were far from that in TKA’s. I do understand if they want a lowkey friendship… to avoid pressure and too much expectations from fans (like me!) and to keep what they have away from the public eye. That’s for their own peace as well. 

They’re both busy and focused now on what they do. But remember what KSW said “I think keeping a bit of a distance with your loved one (person you love) is somewhat necessary. I want a relationship where we can grow more mature together.” That alone speaks volume of how he views and handles a relationship. Seems he’s not after the quantity but the quality. Knowing each other’s nature of work, they must be aware of all the skinskip, kissing scenes etc that all they can do is get jealous of :D  But seriously, I still have faith in them… it gets shakey at times with all honesty but I always go back to what kind of human beings they are. I read them as persons who won’t let anything ruin something that they really value.

6 hours ago, Pen G said:

You aren't wrong. PEB has been swimming since she was young. It is her one and only "sport", I think.

She did not have to lie on KSW tummy for the underwater scene, but she did and KSW probably offered. That is too intimate. Floating on someone's (especially a male) tummy. Hmmm. As you can see, the result of the scene looked the same; both went underwater quite separately because of water displacement. She and KSW could have just held onto the bar, separate but right next to each other. And the results of the scene would be the results that they needed.

This too. Too strong of a proof and reason to still believe in what they have and trying to protect.

I’ll probably stop believing when I see both of them raised the bar higher than what I’ve seen from them in TKA and if it comes from both their mouths that they’re not friends anymore :D 

• Like 3

On 11/20/2023 at 12:38 PM, woobin said:

his actual dating style, “I think it is good to maintain an appropriate distance from the person you love. Rather than restricting us and infringing on our freedom, I hope we have a relationship that develops and improves each other,”  he said honestly.”

Gotta love this... until you are ready, just keep the crush close by... Based on my experience hahaha :sweat_smile: that way you don't hurt each other and you won't have too much friction...

On 11/21/2023 at 6:47 AM, Pen G said:

She did not have to lie on KSW tummy for the underwater scene, but she did and KSW probably offered. That is too intimate. Floating on someone's (especially a male) tummy. Hmmm

As I have mentioned here before.... PEB acts like a baby girl to Rwn hahaha... She's such a strong female but when rwn is there she acts like she's a weak baby girl heheh

On 11/21/2023 at 6:46 AM, CLOVER said:

☆★ International Emmy Awards ★☆

♡♡♡ 2022 ♡♡♡

Reveal hidden contents

☆★☆ 2023 ☆★☆

@iemmys

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

#iemmyWIN

Reveal hidden contents

♡ Red Carpet ♡

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzeTWzVOCE2/

https://instagram.com/stories/iemmys/3240498989467596830

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.instagram.com/stories/joojong_/3240650803656459540

@clover Thanks again! 

On 11/21/2023 at 7:30 AM, NTTD said:

I've been hardcore shipping PEB and Rowoon since TKA and now I do feel they're on different paths.  Maybe once the time is right, their paths will cross and we'll hear good news.

Please don't be mad at me for feeling this way.  No matter what, I will support PEB and Rowoon together or separately. 

I understand NTTD, sometimes I feel the same..... 

14 hours ago, NTTD said:

Unfortunately, the pool scene was not included in the Blu-ray!

The pool scene bts was shared in insta by a user named world...something...

14 hours ago, NTTD said:

I think I spent too much time on twitter (X) and saw too many posts of Rowoon and JBA that I'm subconsciously finding a way to not be so disappointed or hurt hahaha.  I

Me too.... But... I was convinced that there was nothing because I saw many things there that couldn't even compare to Robin... Hehehe

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

Me too.... But... I was convinced that there was nothing because I saw many things there that couldn't even compare to Robin...

Me too I am pretty convinced there is nothing between JBA and KSW other than great colleagues who embraced their characters and maybe friends after.  KSW seems to always build special friendships with people he meets and work with along the way but for him PEB is precious.

10 hours ago, woobin said:

I think keeping a bit of a distance with your loved one (person you love) is somewhat necessary. I want a relationship where we can grow more mature together.”

He has been pretty consistent indicating distance and friendship but that doesn’t equate with loving or not loving someone.  I think there is someone for him to associate such a necessity 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NTTD said:

They are SUPER STRICT with the copyright of the blu-ray.  I wish I can share pictures or clips of them but there are too many bluray police out there.  All I can say is that Rowoon and PEB are always next to each other or when one of them is alone, the other will join in immediately.  They were so close so I can't imagine that they're no longer talking?  That seems impossible.  Remember the scene when Joon Ji Woon and Lee Hwi went on a date and the street performers hit Ji Woon with the stick?  Well in behind the scene, the stick did not break and Rowoon was hurt and he looked for PEB and went straight to her for comfort.  She laughed at first but then became concerned immediately and rubbed his arm.  You can tell they cared for each other so not sure what happened after TKA era.  I truly think they talked and felt it wasn't the right time to be committed since both of them are so busy and in huge demand.   

I must admit that my above comments seem harsh.  I think I was "jealous" for PEB that Rowoon back hugged JBA and lifted her???  All the kissing scenes and even the bed scene are part of their job but I don't think the lifting was???  That was a bit too much if he and PEB are in either an "understanding" relationship or friendship with potential for more.

WOW NTTD! You are a treasure trove of that Blu-Ray. You are the Holy Grail! hahahahaha.

Yes, it is possible they may have been super close during TKA and then something happened.

Possible Reasons:

1) Timing isn't right

2) They opted for friendhsip

3) PEB friend-zoned him

4) KSW probably thought PEB would "restrict" or "infringe" on his freedoms (Woobin's translation on KSW about relationships afew pages back). Because KSW drinks, "supposedly smokes" and maybe likes to party?

5) PEB likes him but dislikes the part about his drinking, partying and "supposed smoking". See #4 above

6) Let us throw in what  MKGTKAT has been saying that: Is it possible PEB's mother (or parents) don't like KSW?

7) PEB cares about him but not enough to be in a romantic relationship.

8) PEB does not want to be in ANY kind of relationship or committment with ANY guy, not just KSW.

9) They are really in a relationship (either some kind of understanding or a deeper friendship) but they are so smart in hiding it. Like the DWY FT sent to KSW on 4/9/23 and he responded with an "I LOVE YOU" emoticon.

10) I am throwing every possible scenario here.

Just some thoughts!

1 hour ago, mktgkat said:

find it there,lots of tka pics too

I just rewatched that scene, thank you for bringing it up again and this time was the first time I saw that KSW had one arm around PEB the whole time. So sweet.

:fullofhearts:

27 minutes ago, Pen G said:

PEB friend-zoned him

I wonder what happened after she returned the food truck to KSW.  I do believe a lot of SK men especially younger would get intimidated by her.  She is smart, quick witted, kind, observant, serious, playful and lovely.  In an industry and even the country where beautiful and dolly girls are abundant and people fix their inferiorities, PEB’s natural girl next door and down to earth beauty is even more captivating and special.  I am sure many of the celebrities get really numb to see perfect dolled up girls that PEB’s type of beauty is just that much more admirable 

37 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Is it possible PEB's mother (or parents) don't like KSW?

I cannot imagine how any parent will

not like him.  He is kind and respectful. He comes from a good loving family.  I think he is probably more introverted than we think TBH and that Rowoon he created is a brand.  The really KSW is probably not as edgy. 

i do notice that smoking is becoming less common in North America. But in SK it might be more common that we think so it might not necessarily be as big of a taboo.  Just saying.  My thoughts 

:blush:

What a pity that EAW did not win the iemmy for best drama series, but to be nominated is already such a huge success.

I don‘t know why but I feel like the whole EAW team was quite confident that they could win this as they were also letting the lead actress attend the event. I feel like last year the TKA team wasn’t that confident and they deprived us to see the lead actors attend the event together. What a pity.

But to be honest this makes TKA winning even more special for me, because they proofed a lot of people wrong.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

But to be honest this makes TKA winning even more special for me, because they proofed a lot of people wrong.

Yes and they didn’t get all the special attentions I think like script reading, closing parties, trips and they filmed during COVID times and still manage to form a bond.  I really wished they could’ve gotten all they deserved, really wished we could see them attending a close out party to have closure on the filming.  Seems a lot of them were quite emotional on the last day of filming especially if they know there is no follow on event to celebrate the completion of such a difficult filming through the hardships of all the seasons.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

@NTTD I understand so a part of me is happy that CJH is such a great person and ever so handsome, cute and sweet.  I do wonder if KSW would be triggered but even such a friendship.  CJH copied PEB pose with the Seashell and posted on Instagram story as a bit of a tease.  They just be close enough for him to do that also.

In honesty, no matter how seeded KSW is with his relationship with PEB is whether friendship, soulmates or whatever it is and if he truly has feelings for PEB I believe any man with be triggered in someway by CJH and how they get along.  But if he and PEB is completely just good friends and nothing else then i am glad PEB had such a great cast and ML for CAD.  And as one said I and finally ok to move on although still deep down rooting for Robin 

Well said!  In fact, what made me wonder is that in 2019 KSW said he would be jealous of an actress GF because of her kissing scenes. But he turned around and did a BED SCENE. If he was truly in a relationship with PEB would he not consider her feelings? I know there are a lot of factors involved in creating a bed scene. Still, it is highly unlikely that he DID NOT know there was going to be a bed scene in DWY. Yes, obviously if they were in a relationship they probably talked about it.

This and many other things can put a question mark in their supposed relationship.

29 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

What a pity that EAW did not win the iemmy for best drama series, but to be nominated is already such a huge success.

I don‘t know why but I feel like the whole EAW team was quite confident that they could win this as they were also letting the lead actress attend the event. I feel like last year the TKA team wasn’t that confident and they deprived us to see the lead actors attend the event together. What a pity.

EAW may not have officially won. But they won the hearts of millions and milions of viewers. The German show that won. I have never even heard of it.

It is possible:

1) The iEmmys in the spirit of "fairness" did not want to let another SK show to win. Because TKA aldready won last year.

2) Popularity does not automatically equate to a win in the eyes of the iEmmys.

Nevertheless, people around the globe know who should have really won. hahahaha.

I may watch that German drama that just won to see if they deserve it? But I don't even recognize the title and where I could watch it? 

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

I just rewatched that scene, thank you for bringing it up again and this time was the first time I saw that KSW had one arm around PEB the whole time. So sweet.

:fullofhearts:

I wonder what happened after she returned the food truck to KSW.  I do believe a lot of SK men especially younger would get intimidated by her.  She is smart, quick witted, kind, observant, serious, playful and lovely.  In an industry and even the country where beautiful and dolly girls are abundant and people fix their inferiorities, PEB’s natural girl next door and down to earth beauty is even more captivating and special.  I am sure many of the celebrities get really numb to see perfect dolled up girls that PEB’s type of beauty is just that much more admirable 

I cannot imagine how any parent will

not like him.  He is kind and respectful. He comes from a good loving family.  I think he is probably more introverted than we think TBH and that Rowoon he created is a brand.  The really KSW is probably not as edgy. 

i do notice that smoking is becoming less common in North America. But in SK it might be more common that we think so it might not necessarily be as big of a taboo.  Just saying.  My thoughts 

:blush:

Yes, that is true. But it really bothers me. Even showing smoking in shows and TV in North America could lead to  lawsuits because of the promotion of smoking, especially to the young ones.

Not sure, why it is not the same treatment of drinking in NA? I think it is because "drinking" can be really faked. Like, just water in the glass or bottle. But with smoking, it is such an interactive activity, it is harder to fake. Therefore, shows more "realness" that young ones could copy. Don't know. Just an assumption. hehehe.

51 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Yes, it is possible they may have been super close during TKA and then something happened.

Possible Reasons:

1) Timing isn't right

2) They opted for friendhsip

3) PEB friend-zoned him

4) KSW probably thought PEB would "restrict" or "infringe" on his freedoms (Woobin's translation on KSW about relationships afew pages back). Because KSW drinks, "supposedly smokes" and maybe likes to party?

5) PEB likes him but dislikes the part about his drinking, partying and "supposed smoking". See #4 above

6) Let us throw in what  MKGTKAT has been saying that: Is it possible PEB's mother (or parents) don't like KSW?

7) PEB cares about him but not enough to be in a romantic relationship.

8) PEB does not want to be in ANY kind of relationship or committment with ANY guy, not just KSW.

9) They are really in a relationship (either some kind of understanding or a deeper friendship) but they are so smart in hiding it. Like the DWY FT sent to KSW on 4/9/23 and he responded with an "I LOVE YOU" emoticon.

10) I am throwing every possible scenario here.

1-3: possible

4-5: I know that you consider people that drink and smoke to be weak and generally lacking, but i think that the image of KSW that you are drawing just doesn’t suit him. Yes, he likes to drink from time to time, but he will merely have the time and occasion to do so. He wouldn’t be able to fulfill his busy schedule if he would be a heavily drinker. Impossible. We don’t know if or to what extent he is smoking. And drinking and smoking aren’t synonyms for partying. He is an introvert, he said in recent MM promo that he just tries to be more outgoing when it is required, per example when going on events. He is a home person, he said this several times in the past. And even if he would like to party from time to time. What is wrong with that? He is only 27 years old after all. I even wish that he would be enjoying himself a little more. Working is fine, but your productivity does not define your worth. 
6: Like @Yuen10 also pointed out, I don’t think that is a plausible reason.

7-9: possible

10: Your considerations always lead to interesting discussions in this forum, so I thank you for that ❤️

42 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Yes and they didn’t get all the special attentions I think like script reading, closing parties, trips and they filmed during COVID times and still manage to form a bond.  I really wished they could’ve gotten all they deserved, really wished we could see them attending a close out party to have closure on the filming.  Seems a lot of them were quite emotional on the last day of filming especially if they know there is no follow on event to celebrate the completion of such a difficult filming through the hardships of all the seasons.  

Thank you for reminding us of the difficult conditions, especially the COVID situation, they had to face while filming TKA. To be honest I had a little bit forgotten about that. What a shame that they were deprived of many benefits they would have deserved…

2 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

TKA. To be honest I had a little bit forgotten about that. What a shame that they were deprived of many benefits they would have deserved…

Same here but it wasn’t until recently watching the wrap up party for CAD and how cute PEB was in her sweater I thought wouldn’t it have been nice to see a TKA wrap up.  Even DWY had pictures from there wrap up party.

Hope we do get some kind of crumb as maybe KSW’s carrier becomes more rooted as an actor.  

In the mean time I am truly enjoying CAD and the chemistry that PEB has with CJH which is a big deal because I have been such a diehard Robin fan.  

About some of the BTS for CAD.  Despite the ML is completely adorable, what I see is PEB and him as friends and colleagues and maybe even a person that PEB wants to take care of on the set since he is who he is.  I do see moments where PEB and CJH is completely in synch especially their laughter but I don’t see the same spark as in the BTS between PEB and KSW and how PEB seems to be completely immersed in the presence with KSW.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pen G said:

I may watch that German drama that just won to see if they deserve it? But I don't even recognize the title and where I could watch it?

The show that won in the category best drama is called „The empress“ and it is on Netflix. I haven’t seen it either but I know that it is about the much loved Austrian empress Elisabeth, better known under her nickname Sissi.

4 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I think that this was actually one of the things she liked about KSW. He showed a lot of respect towards her, but he didn’t seem intimidated by her. I think that they both said that they could communicate very well with each other. I read somewhere that KSW has a very good way of expressing himself, in the sense that his use of the Korean language is noble and exquisite. And I think that it is just the same with PEB. Impossible for us non Koreans to judge about, but I think that this is one thing they admire about each other. Good communication skills paired with a way with words.

I think that „PEB‘s natural girl next door and down to earth beauty“ is also contributing to her huge female fandom, as women don’t feel too intimidated by her and they can relate to her more.
Women are so often reduced to their outer appearance. But whenever I read something about PEB it is always about her talent and skills and not primarily about her looks. And that is a good thing and differs her from the „perfect doll up girls“.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

He has been pretty consistent indicating distance and friendship but that doesn’t equate with loving or not loving someone.  I think there is someone for him to associate such a necessity 

I’m not saying that his statement was for PEB. What I was trying to say is his outlook about a relationship which of course involves love is broad and mature. What he meant with his statement specifically with ‘distance’ was being in a relationship while there is room for individual growth, not confined in that relationship alone but also with their life outside the relationship; there is freedom while being faithful and loyal to that person you love. His deep thoughts as always. And it doesn’t have to be Eun Bin but with anyone else you have a relationship with, friends or even family, his statement applies.

I wasn’t a Rowoon fan, I don’t even know SF9 even his past projects except for two, but as I’ve come to know him through news and articles of his interviews, TKA and through PEB, all I can say is he’s wiser beyond his years and I really admire his beautiful mind. 

25 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

I think that this was actually one of the things she liked about KSW. He showed a lot of respect towards her, but he didn’t seem intimidated by her. I think that they both said that they could communicate very well with each other. I read somewhere that KSW has a very good way of expressing himself, in the sense that his use of the Korean language is noble and exquisite. And I think that it is just the same with PEB. Impossible for us non Koreans to judge about, but I think that this is one thing they admire about each other. Good communication skills paired with a way with words.

I think that „PEB‘s natural girl next door and down to earth beauty“ is also contributing to her huge female fandom, as women don’t feel too intimidated by her and they can relate to her more.
Women are so often reduced to their outer appearance. But whenever I read something about PEB it is always about her talent and skills and not primarily about her looks. And that is a good thing and differs her from the „perfect doll up girls“.

You brought out the best description I have in my head. I totally love this. And this is how I exactly see, read and perceive them both. The reason why I like them. KSW and PEB are both polite and humble and that proves that they have been raised well.

6 hours ago, mktgkat said:

https://www.instagram.com/world7537/ 

find it there,lots of tka pics too

:) Thank you. :) I think she looked after the costumes based on her posts and stories. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

1-3: possible

4-5: I know that you consider people that drink and smoke to be weak and generally lacking, but i think that the image of KSW that you are drawing just doesn’t suit him. Yes, he likes to drink from time to time, but he will merely have the time and occasion to do so. He wouldn’t be able to fulfill his busy schedule if he would be a heavily drinker. Impossible. We don’t know if or to what extent he is smoking. And drinking and smoking aren’t synonyms for partying. He is an introvert, he said in recent MM promo that he just tries to be more outgoing when it is required, per example when going on events. He is a home person, he said this several times in the past. And even if he would like to party from time to time. What is wrong with that? He is only 27 years old after all. I even wish that he would be enjoying himself a little more. Working is fine, but your productivity does not define your worth. 
6: Like @Yuen10 also pointed out, I don’t think that is a plausible reason.

7-9: possible

10: Your considerations always lead to interesting discussions in this forum, so I thank you for that ❤️

Thank you for reminding us of the difficult conditions, especially the COVID situation, they had to face while filming TKA. To be honest I had a little bit forgotten about that. What a shame that they were deprived of many benefits they would have deserved…

Thank you for your thoughts, my friend!

Ooopss! I forgot Possible Scenario #11:

11) PEB with her kind, caring, nurturing nature would probably think she wants to have at least one child. While KSW, does not want children or is not sure he wants children. 

Who knows? Right?

On 11/20/2023 at 4:30 PM, NTTD said:

I did not want to bring CJH up first on this forum because it's for our Robin but since a few of you with like-minded mentioned it, I will add my opinion also.  To be perfectly honest, if things don't work out with Robin, I think I would be thrilled if PEB and CJH become an item.  So far there's no skinship between PEB and CJH but you can feel the attraction and tension on screen.  This is when less is more.  Viewers will go nuts if they have a kissing scene towards the end.  They are professional on BTS but when they're together, they ooze chemistry and CJH is so adorable.  They both seem so cute and innocent.   

PEB & CJH:

MBTI: INFP

Blood type: A

CJH one year younger

Both have dimples

Both modest and down to earth

Both love music and are homebodies

Best of all, he's exempt from service due to epilepsy.  We know PEB doesn't wait for anyone!

At the CAD press conference, the host asked CJH what he wanted to say to PEB, he was so flustered and only managed to say it was nice and had to stop at that.  PEB had to bail him out a few times because she knew he was really shy.

If Rowoon ended up with JBA, I would not be disappointed since he does have things in common with her.

They both love to drink

Both are edgy

https://www.soompi.com/article/1427854wpp/lee-dong-wook-and-jo-bo-ah-talk-about-relying-on-each-other-while-filming-their-new-fantasy-drama

I don't know much about JBA but I think she's fun and may be more in line with Rowoon.

I've been hardcore shipping PEB and Rowoon since TKA and now I do feel they're on different paths.  Maybe once the time is right, their paths will cross and we'll hear good news.

Please don't be mad at me for feeling this way.  No matter what, I will support PEB and Rowoon together or separately.  

Not mad at you at all. We all have to face the possibilty that RoBin are just friends. And that is okay, too.

Love what you wrote about CJH. I know there is probably nothing there. But if RoBin fizzles out. My next best candidate is CJH. Better him, than KTO. Yuck, so sorry! I used to fantatically ship that TaeBin. Oh goodness! What a mistake. hahahaha.

Also, JBA and KSW play tennis. So, if they do end up together. At least, they have some hobby in common, too. Didn't KSW say he would like a partner that has at least similar if not the same hobbies?

On 11/21/2023 at 12:56 AM, MimiSchu said:

It seems like they are recruiting the supporting cast for Muddy Stream. The plot description sounds interesting. Still not confirmed, but I am quite optimistic that RW will be part of the project. FNC never really confirmed any project beforehand. Most of the time they released an official statement when filming had already started….

Do you think is possible that PEB opt to be the role of princess in the Muddy Stream  cast? She mention that after CAD she whould like to participate in a historical drama, in one of her latest interview. As she always give us a hint about her next project. I remember that she mention that she could be an idol during the radio interview with Hanna Volume up.  So this could be possible. However I would not want to be very possitive in this though, because PEB not need to reunite with any of her previous ML to make the drama success.  She can pair with a seagull and still they have chemestry :D.

For example, at the begining of this year I was a bit disappointed with the chosen ML of CAD, in that moment I thougt that  CJH is not in the level of PEB and not handsome enough comparing with RW or KTO.  But after watch the drama I´m fully in love with this couple.  Right now I realize that no matter who is the ML, we will aways ship him with PEB.

Honestly in this moment I don´t care about who is her real couple ( sorry if this could offend someone ), I just want that she can continue offering us all these kind of great projects. Now I understand why I was a bit obsesse with TKA and watch and rewatch again and again. These days I have the similar feeling with CAD, every episode make me feel some kind of butterfly in my stomach. 

My dream is one day I can go Korea to attend one of PEB concert. Hope  it happen like  RW did: "it happens sooner that  I expected."   

5 hours ago, Penny said:

was a bit disappointed with the chosen ML of CAD, in that moment I thougt that  CJH is not in the level of PEB and not handsome enough comparing with RW or KTO.  But after watch the drama I´m fully in love with this couple.  Right now I realize that no matter who is the ML, we will aways ship him with PEB.

Honestly in this moment I don´t care about who is her real couple ( sorry if this could offend someone ), I just want that she can continue offering us all these kind of great projects. Now I understand why I was a bit obsesse with TKA and watch and rewatch again and again. These days I have the similar feeling with CAD, every episode make me feel some kind of butterfly in my stomach. 

Hi Penny I echo your same feelings.  CHJ has a completely different charm and reading a bit about him is making me find him quite interesting and admirable especially how he must navigate his outlook in life and certain constraints he probably must set as well.  Having said that I am glad I am able to move on from TKA thanks to CAD and be more open in whoever PEB is partnered up with on her future projects.  I was not able to do that with KTO for PEB and so far i have yet have a similar experience of CHJ for a female lead for KSW.  JBA, despite how much they pushed the chemistry, it didn’t give me the butterflies.  

• Like 1