[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

On 10/17/2023 at 4:54 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

HELLO .. apology in advance for my double standard view. I am ok for Rowoon to do bed scenes, he does it with so much tenderness, respect and care for his FL. I think FLs trust him as a pro actor & gentleman thats why they agreed. 

NOW - I can’t imagine PEB in a bed scene with any other ML except Rowoon and not even with him.

AND I can imagine PEB agreeing for him to do it but as a considerate GF, she won’t do it for the sake of her BF & relationship seeing as she has no need to do it to advance her career. She is made, a legend already..

IF you guys read the first 20-30 pages of this site, you’ll find PEB does follow Rowoon. Even if he is younger in age and acting career, she respects Rowoon’s ideas etc .. he matches her mentally. Rowoon is the man in the relationship .. SHE ALLOWS HIM to take the lead hahaha .. she understands as the man, he needs to advance his career and in SK bolder roles are more acceptable with men. 

I forgot to add Sydney.

What confuses me is this: Rowoon "hates things that make him cringe". One of his promo pics with JBA showed he could not even put his FULL hand over her shoulder. He was barely touching her shoulder. He seemed so awkward. And yet, he does a bed scene with her??? hahahhahaha.

Maybe, the photo shoot came first and the bed scence came later? Maybe, the photo shoot was expected by him but the bed scene came as a surprise? hahahaha

Anyway, I am just confused. I am not questioning the morality of the scene or his choices, now. I am just 

genuinely confused? hahahaha.

Thoughts?

On 10/21/2023 at 2:43 PM, Yuen10 said:

Completely agree.  Thank you @Pen G and thank you Cherry for keeping this forum alive during deep droughts with loads of information for us.  

Recent pictures and clip of Rowoon at the CK event reminds me that despite in many interviews and shows he seem wise beyond his age and appears more mature than his age, he is however still only 27, still very young and probably enjoys a cool party and meeting interesting fellow celebrities and models. 

Thank you but Iit's not me. Credit goes ALL TO CHERRY. I wonder where she is? I hope she is okay?

I MISS CHERRY!

Yes, Rowoon is an old soul.

On 10/21/2023 at 9:00 PM, Wiz said:

PEB’s promotion has been very focused on the story of CAD, her preparation for the role and why she chose it. PEB did state that she and her male lead had good chemistry but not much else on that subject. No couple photos/ photo shoots / Instagram posts with personal photos yet. I’m curious to see how the promotion will progress and if Netflix will heavily promote the romance angle of the drama. I hope they don’t and focus on PEB’s character’s journey. I would like to see her post the CAD cast on her Instagram account and do a cast or couple photo shoot with them. I enjoy the BTS photos that actors post from their shoots and promotion activities. 

The CAD cast seems to get along well and seem friendly. PEB’s male lead Chae Jong Hyeop seems a little shy around her in the clips I saw. I think people think PEB is cute/ pretty but what makes  her standout among actors is her intelligence and mastery for public speaking which is not as common. I think part of her appeal/ intimidation to some is her intelligence/ wittiness. Sadly I don’t think we will ever see another promotional run like the one for TKA from PEB. 

It seems to me that PEB doesn’t seem interested in another season of EAW- maybe once she reads the new script she may feel differently.  I support whatever she decides regarding EAW. We all know how hard and lonely it was for PEB shooting EAW and how much stress she endured. Sometimes they ruin a show with a second season, I couldn’t finish Uncanny Counter’s second season and I really liked the first season. There was news a few months ago that the writer of EAW has started writing the second season. The director of EAW has stated he is willing to do another season and has done multiple seasons on his other show, Dr. Romantic.  Just some thoughts I had….

Totally agree. PEB is intelligent and articulate. She can be intimidating especially to the boys. Probably why she hasn't had a BF for a long time. hahaha.

Care to share the clips you are referring to? I am interested.

"Sadly I don’t think we will ever see another promotional run like the one for TKA from PEB. " Are you referring to a promotional run in radio shows, interviews , YT and mags? Because those are the ones I am familiar with? Plus, one press con before the show aired? Am I missing anything?

EAW

I think she already signed the contract for EAW Season 2 (S2). I could be wrong. Also, I think they upped her salary to accept EAW S2. THEY SHOULD. Because she probably did not want to do S2 anyway. I read that she also accepted CAD because the fliming of CAD would be done, once EAW S2 begins. I also read they were waiting for KTO. UGH!!!!!!!! That guy took advantage of PEB's acting skills.

The only disadvantage I see of not supporting PEB if EAW S2 does air.......... is that if it is a FLOP. PEB will no longer be the GOLDEN GOOSE that lays the GOLDEN EGG.  Production companies, PDs and writers may NOT totally shun her but she may loose her WINNING STREAK.  Now, obviously sometimes even our favorite actors and actresses may take on roles we may not like. But that is totally different from not being cast anymore because PEB's project was an utter failure and FLOP. Highly unlikely. But like you mentioned second Season 2's may be HIT and MISS.

Just my opinion, though.

I don't know, I just do NOT want PEB to be labeled a FAILURE if EAW S2 is GREEN LIT and we don't watch her. PEB will be carrying the show and it would be a blow to her career if it was NOT successful.  Poor PEB!!!!!!

Of course, we watch PEB for PEB's sake. But if EAW S2 has a really, really, really,really horrible script (I doubit it, Moon Ji Won the scriptwriter is great). Then that is a totally different story.

19 hours ago, Eleve_ag said:

Hi everyone long time. 

I think she should not do EAW. I have always felt that everytime she does a project, her fame gets divided. Even though the other actors are not doing the same hardwork. She was not happy during eaw. So on emotional level it's not worth it. And on professional level as well they people has taken a lot of advantage again and again and to go work with them again it's easy to get used as they want. So i think she is better of without Eaw second season. Mostly second season don't do that well. And i really wish to see her with very good male co stars where she also get a chance to learn new things. Sometimes or mostly she is like a stepping stone for most of her of stars. I really do wish to see her with A list actors specially in a rom-com. I think she will do a rom-com if her male co actors is famous. During this whole time i was a Robin shipper. But there were still good points for rowoon even after his new drama. But yes it dampened my ship a little bit. But now I want that CAD will make everyone swoon. I think drama is going to be a hit. But it will be very nice to see the ratings as many good dramas are coming with CAD. 

Welcome back Eleve_ag! We missed you!

Yes, people have taken advantage of PEB, especially those at EAW

I will just copy what I wrote to Wiz below:

EAW

I think she already signed the contract for EAW Season 2 (S2). I could be wrong. Also, I think they upped her salary to accept EAW S2. THEY SHOULD. Because she probably did not want to do S2 anyway. I read that she also accepted CAD because the fliming of CAD would be done, once EAW S2 begins. I also read they were waiting for KTO. UGH!!!!!!!! That guy took advantage of PEB's acting skills.

The only disadvantage I see of not supporting PEB if EAW S2 does air.......... is that if it is a FLOP. PEB will no longer be the GOLDEN GOOSE that lays the GOLDEN EGG.  Production companies, PDs and writers may NOT totally shun her but she may loose her WINNING STREAK.  Now, obviously sometimes even our favorite actors and actresses may take on roles we may not like. But that is totally different from not being cast anymore because PEB's project was an utter failure and FLOP. Highly unlikely. But like you mentioned Season 2's may be HIT and MISS.

Just my opinion, though.

I don't know, I just do NOT want PEB to be labeled a FAILURE if EAW S2 is GREEN LIT and we don't watch her. PEB will be carrying the show and it would be a blow to her career if it was NOT successful.  Poor PEB!!!!!!

Of course, we watch PEB for PEB's sake. But if EAW S2 has a really, really, really,really horrible script (I doubit it, Moon Ji Won the scriptwriter is great). Then that is a totally different story.

A-List MLs

If  you have noticed when an actress/actor is A-List their ML or FL is not always A-List. Most of the time. This is for costs. Production companies will spend more on the LEAD but save on the co-star and supporting cast.

Unless, the project is BIG-BUDGET and an ALL STAR CAST most casting is done this way. Because they will think that the name of the A-List Actress or Actor alone will make the minimum number of people to watch.

This is true not only in the US. But other countries as well.

But I do understand your point of view. We hope we have a big budget project wherein PEB is paired with another A-List actor. But to me honestly, with Rowoon's acting skills. He is A-List in my book. hahaha

a SPECIAL HELLO to Pen G .. and Cherry

EAW gave PEB her Baeksang Grand Prize but I feel it took so much from her. I hate the idea that her ML there will use her again in S2. If Diva doesn’t do well, she will have to do EAW2. 

I took a break bcos TKA and RoBin seems a memory too far gone. RoBin doesn’t give us any crumbs at all .. I was pissed when after TKA won the Emmys, they didn’t organize any joint appearance to thank the viewers for the success of TKA .. we were elated, fans even pulled funds to organize promo LED ads but nothing from them .. just separate short statements. Winning the Emmys is a big deal, apparently not ..

Hi Pen G

Re Rowoon & JBA

I think Rwn was just being a gentleman when he only lightly put his hand on her bare shoulders. Other pics with other ladies also showed his hand floating actually.

After he made the decision to leave SF9 and focus on his acting career, I think he resolved to be FREE of his inhibitions, become bolder and edgier, take on mature roles afterall he is 27 years old and if that included sex scenes so be it.

On 10/18/2023 at 8:20 AM, MimiSchu said:

And to make us all laugh a little more…

Somebody posted that BTS again on twitter… their reaction after the kissing scene is just so…. ❤️

Thanks for this @MimiSchu now I’m smiling like an idiot. That gentle caress of Rowoon on PEB’s back made my heart melt even more. He didn’t let go right away, his hands gently and slowly got off her (as if he didn’t want to let go). I saw bts of the kiss scene in SWNK too and it’s different like letting go after the take was just as easy and quick. Yes he’s a true gentleman and always respectful of his FLs but his gestures towards PEB are extra sweet and he’s more clingy to her, always wanting to be close to her and touch her. PEB’s such a special bunny to Rowoon. How I miss these two! I’m dying to see them in another drama, a modern one though. Manifesting!!! One day, let’s all be surprised, I don’t care if it’s suspense, action, drama, romance, comedy, thriller, as long as they’re together in one frame. :) 

15 hours ago, Pen G said:

Thank you but Iit's not me. Credit goes ALL TO CHERRY. I wonder where she is? I hope she is okay?

I MISS CHERRY!

I hope Cherry is ok too.  She hasn’t posted for a while.

8 hours ago, woobin said:

He didn’t let go right away, his hands gently and slowly got off her (as if he didn’t want to let go). I saw bts of the kiss scene in SWNK too and it’s different like letting go after the take was just as easy and quick.

Yes I notice it too.  Normally he would let go immediately and turn away almost but in the sunset one, he gently and slowly let go and I guess probably carefully make sure she got off his lap safe.  The funny and smiley thing is he continues to reminisce on the kiss after and you can see PEB’s shy smile. OMG that cuteness is out of this world.  I am thinking KSW what a tease!! 

KSW is definitely showing his boulder side perhaps I should say he is showing a boulder Rowoon and that Rowoon is now an actor a with wider limits.  Hopefully he is able to preserve KSW.  

11 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

took a break bcos TKA and RoBin seems a memory too far gone. RoBin doesn’t give us any crumbs at all .. I was pissed when after TKA won the Emmys, they didn’t organize any joint appearance to thank the viewers for the success of TKA .. we were elated, fans even pulled funds to organize promo LED ads but nothing from them .. just separate short statements. Winning the Emmys is a big deal, apparently not ..

I must admit I was a little disappointed but took in consideration a lot of stuff might be controlled under their respective contracts for what they can say or not say.  My delulu self is telling me that the TKA cast still has a live running chat group and was probably going wild with excitement during the Emmy announcement hence that’s why most of them posted on their IG almost moments apart.  If KSW and PEB is an item, I seriously believe they will do everything in their power to keep crumbs away and protect each other and their relationship especially with the recent switch from Idol to Actor for KSW.  

One thing I seem to notice is KSW is extremely outgoing and social in non Korean location events such as the Rimowa and the CK one where as the SK local ones he seems more calm and different.  Like the AndZ one and even the photos of him and his Beasties at an event, he appears to be more subtle but that can also be because we don’t see a lot of photos release and just the one with him and his beasties sitting at the table. 

Apparently the butler from TKA Gyupil is getting married in November.  I wonder if KSW and PEB will both be invited.  If let’s say they are not dating and haven’t seen each other for a long time due to their really busy schedules, hope they reunite at the wedding.  Lol sorry for my delulu imagination.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

EAW gave PEB her Baeksang Grand Prize but I feel it took so much from her. I hate the idea that her ML there will use her again in S2. If Diva doesn’t do well, she will have to do EAW2. 

I took a break bcos TKA and RoBin seems a memory too far gone. RoBin doesn’t give us any crumbs at all .. I was pissed when after TKA won the Emmys, they didn’t organize any joint appearance to thank the viewers for the success of TKA .. we were elated, fans even pulled funds to organize promo LED ads but nothing from them .. just separate short statements. Winning the Emmys is a big deal, apparently not ..

A SPECIAL HELLO TO Sydneygirl2000!

Yes, that is true. Having ONLY discovered PEB in EAW and was a rookie. I made the rookie mistake of the TaeBin couple. But after watching TKA and TKA BTS, it was NIGHT and DAY comparison between RoBin and TaeBin.

And then, I realized how KTO totally milked PEB's phenomenal acting. In his radio interview, NOT once did KTO give credit to PEB. He was obviously basking in his newfound fame when his acting was very mediocre (he admitted he did not like his acting in EAW). Ugh! I hated that "green flag" term. As if, the role of a "green flag" would WIN acting awards.

Compare that to Rowoon. What a gentleman. Whenever, someone would compliment TKA or any awards the show would get, he would immediately deflect the compliment and give it to PEB. Even though Rowoon's acting was phenomenal as well. What a man!!!!

I am not saying KTO is a bad person. He just wasn't as gracious as Rowoon was to PEB. He became greedy.

Emmy Win

1) I think part of it was busy skeds after the Emmy Win on November 2022. 

2) KBS is super-cheap. And I mean, EL CHEAPO. I was hoping for a get-together, too.

3) Maybe, they thought their short statements were enough?

Thank you for your thoughts! I love you GIRL!!!!

13 hours ago, woobin said:

Thanks for this @MimiSchu now I’m smiling like an idiot. That gentle caress of Rowoon on PEB’s back made my heart melt even more. He didn’t let go right away, his hands gently and slowly got off her (as if he didn’t want to let go). I saw bts of the kiss scene in SWNK too and it’s different like letting go after the take was just as easy and quick. Yes he’s a true gentleman and always respectful of his FLs but his gestures towards PEB are extra sweet and he’s more clingy to her, always wanting to be close to her and touch her. PEB’s such a special bunny to Rowoon. How I miss these two! I’m dying to see them in another drama, a modern one though. Manifesting!!! One day, let’s all be surprised, I don’t care if it’s suspense, action, drama, romance, comedy, thriller, as long as they’re together in one frame. :) 

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Anything!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

16 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

The only crumbs I have seen was an anonymous FT sent to Rowoon on 4/9/2023. And then, Rowoon replied with the "I Love You" emoticon.

But you are right. It could have been from anyone. hahaha

But Yuen is right, too. If they have some kind of relationship. Whatever label they would put on it. They will fiercely protect and preserve that so you MAY not be able to see the crumbs. In fact, they will make sure they will NOT leave crumbs.

I feel bad for them, though. Or for any SK actor/actress couple. It would be sooooooo exhausting to "lie" about each other, though. I mean, how long can you sustain that? It is not sustainable. Why not just go out in the open and admit it? Right?

It is just funny how Rowoon would always talk about his past GF. But now, he is so quiet about his love life. The talkative Rowoon suddenly quiet about his love life? hahahaha.

5 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Yes I notice it too.  Normally he would let go immediately and turn away almost but in the sunset one, he gently and slowly let go and I guess probably carefully make sure she got off his lap safe.  The funny and smiley thing is he continues to reminisce on the kiss after and you can see PEB’s shy smile. OMG that cuteness is out of this world.  I am thinking KSW what a tease!! 

KSW is definitely showing his boulder side perhaps I should say he is showing a boulder Rowoon and that Rowoon is now an actor a with wider limits.  Hopefully he is able to preserve KSW.  

I must admit I was a little disappointed but took in consideration a lot of stuff might be controlled under their respective contracts for what they can say or not say.  My delulu self is telling me that the TKA cast still has a live running chat group and was probably going wild with excitement during the Emmy announcement hence that’s why most of them posted on their IG almost moments apart.  If KSW and PEB is an item, I seriously believe they will do everything in their power to keep crumbs away and protect each other and their relationship especially with the recent switch from Idol to Actor for KSW.  

One thing I seem to notice is KSW is extremely outgoing and social in non Korean location events such as the Rimowa and the CK one where as the SK local ones he seems more calm and different.  Like the AndZ one and even the photos of him and his Beasties at an event, he appears to be more subtle but that can also be because we don’t see a lot of photos release and just the one with him and his beasties sitting at the table. 

Apparently the butler from TKA Gyupil is getting married in November.  I wonder if KSW and PEB will both be invited.  If let’s say they are not dating and haven’t seen each other for a long time due to their really busy schedules, hope they reunite at the wedding.  Lol sorry for my delulu imagination.

That is true. They will protect whatever they have. Friendship or otherwise.

What do you think is the reason KSW seems to be more outgoing when outside SK? Thoughts?

I doubt they will go "together" to Gyupil's wedding. Or go at all. Or maybe, they will come in separate cars and pretend they just "saw each other at the wedding". hahahaha.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 11:00 PM, Wiz said:

The CAD cast seems to get along well and seem friendly. PEB’s male lead Chae Jong Hyeop seems a little shy around her in the clips I saw. I think people think PEB is cute/ pretty but what makes  her standout among actors is her intelligence and mastery for public speaking which is not as common. I think part of her appeal/ intimidation to some is her intelligence/ wittiness. Sadly I don’t think we will ever see another promotional run like the one for TKA from PEB.

I hope this works.  This is a clip where the moderator asked CJH if he had something to say to PEB and he was flustered.

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2F0904peb%2Fstatus%2F1715551721240629412&widget=Tweet

F9H30UfWgAMxaeK?format=jpg&name=large

15 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

They are so adobrable to watch, aren’t they! I still haven’t moved forward! :) It’d take me a long time maybe, maybe not, maybe when they announced the real score between them? I really don’t know :D 

I agree with the group chat and how PEB and KSW would protect each other. Knowing how all of them cherished their TKA days, they would stay in touch thru that group chat. We might not see it but they are humans too like everyone else, like this forum which they don’t know still exists LOL. As far as my eyes and delulu self saw in KSW activies outside SK, they’re all work related. I can’t imagine how exhausting it is to fly in, work, stay one night then fly out again. But come to think of it, if I’m being paid $$$ I wouldn’t mind! :D Seemed he enjoyed the CK event, still he was so behaved, always respectful of everyone despite him being soooo daammmmnnn hot and in demand for photos, he’s been so gracious as always to everyone. My delulu brain would like to think that PEB’s so proud and supportive of all his current projects. 

10 hours ago, Pen G said:

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Anything!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

The only crumbs I have seen was an anonymous FT sent to Rowoon on 4/9/2023. And then, Rowoon replied with the "I Love You" emoticon.

But you are right. It could have been from anyone. hahaha

But Yuen is right, too. If they have some kind of relationship. Whatever label they would put on it. They will fiercely protect and preserve that so you MAY not be able to see the crumbs. In fact, they will make sure they will NOT leave crumbs.

I feel bad for them, though. Or for any SK actor/actress couple. It would be sooooooo exhausting to "lie" about each other, though. I mean, how long can you sustain that? It is not sustainable. Why not just go out in the open and admit it? Right?

It is just funny how Rowoon would always talk about his past GF. But now, he is so quiet about his love life. The talkative Rowoon suddenly quiet about his love life? hahahaha.

That is true. They will protect whatever they have. Friendship or otherwise.

What do you think is the reason KSW seems to be more outgoing when outside SK? Thoughts?

I doubt they will go "together" to Gyupil's wedding. Or go at all. Or maybe, they will come in separate cars and pretend they just "saw each other at the wedding". hahahaha.

Anything about them will make us smile like a fool! :D 

As what the first pages of this thread said, let’s wait until KSW is in his 30s, he might be allowed to let his “romantic” relationship be public LOL. I sympathize with those SK actors who hide and keep their relationship in secret. Poor humans! So agree, why not just be truthful, it is what it is. Why not give them the freedom to decide whether they wanna share it to their fans or keep it to themselves. I mean they’re old enough. Career is important but your happiness in your personal life is more important I guess. Oh well, it must be what they’re used to, maybe culture, whatever.

He seems quiet, might be busy with filming and all other commitments. Has anyone seen the recent photoshoot of The Matchmakers? Sweet! Check this out. Hahaha :D  Sweet! Too close! 

https://x.com/marieclairekr/status/1716637501329445000?s=46&t=Ug6k1Jbide_hqGnq45pBvQ

Edited by woobin

On 10/22/2023 at 8:30 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Hi Pen G

Re Rowoon & JBA

I think Rwn was just being a gentleman when he only lightly put his hand on her bare shoulders. Other pics with other ladies also showed his hand floating actually.

After he made the decision to leave SF9 and focus on his acting career, I think he resolved to be FREE of his inhibitions, become bolder and edgier, take on mature roles afterall he is 27 years old and if that included sex scenes so be it.

"I think Rwn was just being a gentleman when he only lightly put his hand on her bare shoulders. Other pics with other ladies also showed his hand floating actually."

Yes, exactly my point. Rowoon does not put his whole hand on women (except with PEB in W Korea Drawing Interview). But he sleeps with them instead. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Joking!!!!

23 hours ago, NTTD said:

I hope this works.  This is a clip where the moderator asked CJH if he had something to say to PEB and he was flustered.

Awwwwww! So cute! Who would not be flustered around PEB?? :blush:

On 10/23/2023 at 3:14 PM, Yuen10 said:

One thing I seem to notice is KSW is extremely outgoing and social in non Korean location events such as the Rimowa and the CK one where as the SK local ones he seems more calm and different.  Like the AndZ one and even the photos of him and his Beasties at an event, he appears to be more subtle but that can also be because we don’t see a lot of photos release and just the one with him and his beasties sitting at the table

I think this is due to the extrem standards in Korean society on how to behave and comport yourself. Maybe he is feeling a little bit freer when outside Korea and feels less obliged to stick to these unspoken rules…

I love him just the way he is, but sometimes I wonder what he would be like when he was raised in a different environment. As a free and creative spirit it must not always be easy to be obliged to stick to these social standards…

59 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

I think this is due to the extrem standards in Korean society on how to behave and comport yourself. Maybe he is feeling a little bit freer when outside Korea and feels less obliged to stick to these unspoken rules…

I love him just the way he is, but sometimes I wonder what he would be like when he was raised in a different environment. As a free and creative spirit it must not always be easy to be obliged to stick to these social standards…

Agree. Rowoon is philosophical/deep thinker where he wants his mind be free to think. I would imagine he would want his actions to be free to do what he wants sans really BAD THINGS.

12 hours ago, woobin said:

And this :love:

KSW’s Marie Claire and PEB’s Harper Bazaar, both are November issue. What a coincidence! :D 

Yep, they talked about it? :blush:

I promise you that his FL in MM is not his type. hahaha.

On 10/23/2023 at 9:29 PM, woobin said:

They are so adobrable to watch, aren’t they! I still haven’t moved forward! :) It’d take me a long time maybe, maybe not, maybe when they announced the real score between them? I really don’t know :D 

I agree with the group chat and how PEB and KSW would protect each other. Knowing how all of them cherished their TKA days, they would stay in touch thru that group chat. We might not see it but they are humans too like everyone else, like this forum which they don’t know still exists LOL. As far as my eyes and delulu self saw in KSW activies outside SK, they’re all work related. I can’t imagine how exhausting it is to fly in, work, stay one night then fly out again. But come to think of it, if I’m being paid $$$ I wouldn’t mind! :D Seemed he enjoyed the CK event, still he was so behaved, always respectful of everyone despite him being soooo daammmmnnn hot and in demand for photos, he’s been so gracious as always to everyone. My delulu brain would like to think that PEB’s so proud and supportive of all his current projects. 

Anything about them will make us smile like a fool! :D 

As what the first pages of this thread said, let’s wait until KSW is in his 30s, he might be allowed to let his “romantic” relationship be public LOL. I sympathize with those SK actors who hide and keep their relationship in secret. Poor humans! So agree, why not just be truthful, it is what it is. Why not give them the freedom to decide whether they wanna share it to their fans or keep it to themselves. I mean they’re old enough. Career is important but your happiness in your personal life is more important I guess. Oh well, it must be what they’re used to, maybe culture, whatever.

He seems quiet, might be busy with filming and all other commitments. Has anyone seen the recent photoshoot of The Matchmakers? Sweet! Check this out. Hahaha :D  Sweet! Too close! 

"As what the first pages of this thread said, let’s wait until KSW is in his 30s, he might be allowed to let his “romantic” relationship be public LOL. I sympathize with those SK actors who hide and keep their relationship in secret. Poor humans! So agree, why not just be truthful, it is what it is. Why not give them the freedom to decide whether they wanna share it to their fans or keep it to themselves. I mean they’re old enough. Career is important but your happiness in your personal life is more important I guess. Oh well, it must be what they’re used to, maybe culture, whatever."

That is true. Wouldn't it be more relaxing and relieving to just admit it? Like a weight has been lifted off their shoulders? Tired of hiding?  Just like that IU girl and her partner did? It is more diffucult to "deceive". Unless, RoBin aren't really more than friends. Yes, it is possible Rowoon will admit after he comes back from the military and has fulfilled all his obligations.

I read some comments that folks think PEB is rumored to be a LESBIAN. There is nothing wrong with that. BUT, if she is not, then she should at least show the world that she is a "normal" person and/or is "straight". It would help her image if she showed the world that she feels/acts like a normal person and has a normal and healthy relationship. An image of being; too picky, too much of a prude, too nitpicking, she is too good for anyone, shunning love is not natural, arrogant and would not be good for her image. Just saying.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets.

On 10/23/2023 at 3:14 PM, Yuen10 said:

KSW is definitely showing his boulder side perhaps I should say he is showing a boulder Rowoon and that Rowoon is now an actor a with wider limits.  Hopefully he is able to preserve KSW

I think that this freer and boulder side we perceive right know in actor Rowoon is more in sync with Kim Seok-woo than idol Rowoon ever was. I just think that idol life did not suit him, especially as he was not only growing by age but also as a person.

I trust him when he says „I’m successfully managing to keep Seok-woo at the same time as developing Rowoon. That’s why I feel very free now“ (Quote from recent „another magazine“ interview). 

1 hour ago, Pen G said:

Same thoughts, same feels :D  I don’t want to elaborate hahaha

I haven’t seen any in twitterlandia talking about the coincidence with their mag feature though. 

I miss them… 

Edited by woobin

23 minutes ago, woobin said:

It's strange that PEB not promote CAD with couple pictures. We are few days for the drama premier, and still not show any hint of couple chemestry. This is make me crazy, in one hand Rowoon is doing excesive pictures with his FL, but in the case of  PEB is almost nothing from WYW era. Seems that PEB is dating with someone, and Rowoon not. Please, does anyone of this forum know the reason? 

On 10/23/2023 at 8:06 PM, Pen G said:

I understand that the social environment makes it hard for (Korean) actors to come forward and be honest about their relationship status.

But on top of that I think that by being actors and public persons they already give so much of themselves and everything they do is evaluated, so I understand that they would want to keep something just for themselves. It is only human.

What I want to express is that it might not only be difficult for them to be open and admit it, they might not want to be open about it.

Also both of them are being serious about their profession. A fellow actor of them once said in an interview that it might be better for actors to not share too much of themselves, because otherwise the public will ever only see them in all the characters they will be portraying. That really resonated with me when I read this interview…

On 10/23/2023 at 8:06 PM, Pen G said:

It is just funny how Rowoon would always talk about his past GF. But now, he is so quiet about his love life. The talkative Rowoon suddenly quiet about his love life? hahahaha

I think it is always easier to speak about a past relationship than about you current relationship status. And I think that he was just too honest and less guarded in the past. When he was asked in an interview how he prepared for the romantic storyline and if it was through reading books he just honestly started talking about his past relationship and that his own experiences helped him prepare for the role. He was just so innocent and honest with his answers :-)

I think that he also had his share with toxic fans and intrusion into his private life which made him become more guarded and less open about it…

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

I promise you that his FL in MM is not his type. hahaha

Didn’t he say in an interview once that older women would be his type? I think that she is just too young and not mature enough for him :-) 

But I must admit that the photos of the two of them are really beautifully done!

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

I read some comments that folks think PEB is rumored to be a LESBIAN. There is nothing wrong with that. BUT, if she is not, then she should at least show the world that she is a "normal" person and/or is "straight". It would help her image if she showed the world that she feels/acts like a normal person and has a normal and healthy relationship. An image of being; too picky, too much of a prude, too nitpicking, she is too good for anyone, shunning love is not natural, arrogant and would not be good for her image. Just saying.

I think that she doesn’t owe anything to anybody. She can be whatever she wants to be. Why do we humans always have the need to categorize or judge about everything? Choosing strong female characters who are not depending on any men, being a feminist are not synonyms for disliking men or being lesbian. Some people are just so narrow minded and always want to go for the easiest conclusion….

1 hour ago, Penny said:

t's strange that PEB not promote CAD with couple pictures. We are few days for the drama premier, and still not show any hint of couple chemestry. This is make me crazy, in one hand Rowoon is doing excesive pictures with his FL, but in the case of  PEB is almost nothing from WYW era. Seems that PEB is dating with someone, and Rowoon not. Please, does anyone of this forum know the reason? 

I think that it might just be because the shows she is choosing are not so centered around romance and couple‘s chemistry.
Also, isn't it the magazines that need to make the offer to the production companies for these editorials? I think that they will have a clear concept for the pictorials and the accompanying interview beforehand. In the end they want to sell their magazine and maybe they think inviting PEB alone will be enough to promote the show and their magazine… I don‘t see what their current dating status might have to do with it. It is just business after all…

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

"That is true. Wouldn't it be more relaxing and relieving to just admit it? Like a weight has been lifted off their shoulders? Tired of hiding?  Just like that IU girl and her partner did? It is more diffucult to "deceive". Unless, RoBin aren't really more than friends. Yes, it is possible Rowoon will admit after he comes back from the military and has fulfilled all his obligations.

My thoughts on this, timing is important. Maybe a lot of factors are getting in the way at the moment like his enlistment, his flourishing career or maybe they’re still in the “special friendship” part not in a romantic relationship just as yet. I agree, it’d be liberating for those K actors in a secret relationship to finally feel free to share with the world their happiness and the love they found. Just as you mentioned, IU and her boyfriend. It only takes sincerity, honesty, readiness and how they handle their life as separate artists/individuals and as a couple in a chaotic industry they’re in. If ever, only if RoBin’s already in that “relationship”, I’m happy to wait LOL for them to ensure that they don’t end up like Jisoo and Ahn Bo-hyun. :D I’d rather read a dating news then their silence and be surprised one day that’s she’s getting married. :) 

Oh wait, what??? She’s too pretty to be a lesbian. But if she really is, I can’t argue about it. She’s probably too reserved to share her personal side or still finding the balance on how to do that. And maybe because she has a very strong personality, so intimadating to people who are not in the same level as her. As an introvert myself, I find it difficult to share personal details and to show  to anyone my true feelings and sometimes my thoughts except for those I’m really close with, to the people I deeply trust and feel comfortable with, and in a forum like this where my real identity’s hidden LOL And it’s a normal thing to assume that introverts are snob or high and mighty, pretender etc etc :D because we’re so careful and restrained, not always our choice though, it’s just our nature. Oh, I hope that it’s just a rumor since she keeps her privacy the main thing. She’s too good to be true if I must say :D  her innocence despite her wit and wisdom, so angelic that she seems so perfect. She must be very considerate and thoughtful that she always want to see the bright and positive side of her to cheer and inspire her fans (like what she said to KSW in the TKA bts I think ep1-2, to not show they’re tired) BUT I hope we can also see her “breathe” like how other artists/actresses do, even just a glimpse that she has a “life” offcam. 

Anyway highway… again, it’s just me agreeing with your point of view and everyone else’s. I always feel relieved every time I come here to read your observations and thoughts, and to share mine too. :) At the end of the day, I’m just here to admire and support them as who they are. 

Edited by woobin