[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

15 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Okay, thank you for your thoughts. Much appreciated.

And I guess even if PEB has NOT done bed scenes but has been very successful in her career for 26 years. Rowoon did say: "He is not PEB" in one of his Japan fan meets. So, I would think that even if he respects PEB , her career and her advice. Ultimately, he is the one that choses what he wants to do and the direction his acting career will take.

Really? You would think PEB will not say NO to a bed scene if it was needed for her characer? I can't imagine it. But possibly. Maybe, after she gets married. Maybe, she will get bolder and braver. hahaha

I just wanted to express that she is such an accomplished actor and she obviously loves her craft and storytelling so much. So if the script and story are great and the role development required it, she might step outside her comfort zone. I did not particularly mean bed scene, but intimate scene in general.

And yes, that‘s exactly what I meant: his life, his choices. Same goes for her ❤️

On 10/15/2023 at 6:42 AM, daisy D said:

Hi, 

Just want to make us smile again. I can't stop smiling watching them :fullofhearts:

"Just want to make us smile again. I can't stop smiling watching them"

Thank you for reminding us why we are all here.

46 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

I just wanted to express that she is such an accomplished actor and she obviously loves her craft and storytelling so much. So if the script and story are great and the role development required it, she might step outside her comfort zone. I did not particularly mean bed scene, but intimate scene in general.

And yes, that‘s exactly what I meant: his life, his choices. Same goes for her ❤️

Okay, noted. Thank you very much!

17 minutes ago, Pen G said:

"Just want to make us smile again. I can't stop smiling watching them"

Thank you for reminding us why we are all here

And to make us all laugh a little more…

Somebody posted that BTS again on twitter… their reaction after the kissing scene is just so…. ❤️

HELLO .. apology in advance for my double standard view. I am ok for Rowoon to do bed scenes, he does it with so much tenderness, respect and care for his FL. I think FLs trust him as a pro actor & gentleman thats why they agreed. 

NOW - I can’t imagine PEB in a bed scene with any other ML except Rowoon and not even with him.

AND I can imagine PEB agreeing for him to do it but as a considerate GF, she won’t do it for the sake of her BF & relationship seeing as she has no need to do it to advance her career. She is made, a legend already..

IF you guys read the first 20-30 pages of this site, you’ll find PEB does follow Rowoon. Even if he is younger in age and acting career, she respects Rowoon’s ideas etc .. he matches her mentally. Rowoon is the man in the relationship .. SHE ALLOWS HIM to take the lead hahaha .. she understands as the man, he needs to advance his career and in SK bolder roles are more acceptable with men. 

1 hour ago, MimiSchu said:

And to make us all laugh a little more…

Somebody posted that BTS again on twitter… their reaction after the kissing scene is just so…. ❤️

Yes I love that BTS.  It was so sweet both their reactions and so genuine, so lovely, I don’t know how it cannot put a smile on anyone’s face and people cheer for them.  Even when PEB was getting of his lap, KSW still had his hand on her back.  He could have dropped it.  What a gentleman.  

About that whole steamy scene in DWY @Pen G, I guess from observation, he seems to have set that boundary between filming and personal life and that is enough for me to no longer dwell on trying to figure out why he did it. That scene shocked me at first I must admit but after cooling down and being rational about it I am Ok with no longer questioning.  It was a just part of the drama and that is enough for me.  I think he demonstrated that a clear line was there through his interactions with JBA and I believe in his professionalism and his ability to be in control of that situation. With that being said, I no longer need to know ‘why’ nor have to try to make sense of that scene but is completely content with the fact that 1)for sake of the drama it was a scene that was there and 2)for the Robin ship, to me, he was clearly professional and to me there was nothing that crossed the line with JBA.  No butterflies, giggles or blushes.  Most of the hyped scenes I watched in the BTS to me it was a part of the rehearsals for obviously touchy kissy scenes.  

I am really happy KSW gained further recognition and popularity with DWY and all his hard work paid off.  Now I am actually really looking forward to his new drama and to enjoy his comedic side minus all the extra that was in DWY. I am so excited about CAD also and really like that casts

Hello ALL!!

Reading your comments reminds me of TKA era.

—————————————-

PEB & KSW & Kim Seoha (Hwi’s uncle)

The sticker from KSW’s FT

Bringing RoBin cute edit back

• Like 1

Thank you Akanema, that´s  the interview I was referring to. That is the reason makes me completely convince that something happen between Robin. All the TKA crew and "make up" team know that they are really close. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

HELLO .. apology in advance for my double standard view. I am ok for Rowoon to do bed scenes, he does it with so much tenderness, respect and care for his FL. I think FLs trust him as a pro actor & gentleman thats why they agreed. 

NOW - I can’t imagine PEB in a bed scene with any other ML except Rowoon and not even with him.

AND I can imagine PEB agreeing for him to do it but as a considerate GF, she won’t do it for the sake of her BF & relationship seeing as she has no need to do it to advance her career. She is made, a legend already..

IF you guys read the first 20-30 pages of this site, you’ll find PEB does follow Rowoon. Even if he is younger in age and acting career, she respects Rowoon’s ideas etc .. he matches her mentally. Rowoon is the man in the relationship .. SHE ALLOWS HIM to take the lead hahaha .. she understands as the man, he needs to advance his career and in SK bolder roles are more acceptable with men. 

Agreed, Sydney.

That is true Sydney. She allows him to hold her hand, put his hand on her shoulder, get close to her, pair off with her in between shoots. I remember the scene when PEB, Rowoon, PEB's wife and that girl who loves Jung Ji Un were all in between takes in the palace plaza. PEB's punishment was to take videos of the cast. After some time. Rowoon suggested her to stop filming and take a picture with the whole group instead. She immediately agreed. She is meek, kind and humble that she would allow Rowoon to lead.

And yes, she listens to Rowoon especially his philosophical views of life (that sometimes she has to put the "brakes" on him).  But I would think, Rowoon also listens to her in terms of the acting industry. I remember one of Rowoon's ideal type is that he has to learn something from her. I would like to think that Rowoon learns a lot from PEB because she has been in the industry long.

And NTTD did mention that in the TKA Blu Ray DVD, Rowoon said that PEB influenced him more off-camera than on-camera. In what way was he inffluenced? May be in various and disparate ways. 

Let's just say they BOTH influence each other. And it is a GOOD INFLUENCE. hahaha

Thanks for your thoughts.

13 hours ago, woobin said:

Thank you all for your insights. They all make sense :) I can’t keep up and reply to all of you but thank you, I love reading all of them. 

Look at our litol giant! Wow! 

Awwwwwww! She is finally coming out of her shell! Love that she is wearing sligthly sexy clothes with slightly sexy poses. hahahaha.

Yay to our Litol Giant!!!!!!

16 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Yes I love that BTS.  It was so sweet both their reactions and so genuine, so lovely, I don’t know how it cannot put a smile on anyone’s face and people cheer for them.  Even when PEB was getting of his lap, KSW still had his hand on her back.  He could have dropped it.  What a gentleman.  

About that whole steamy scene in DWY @Pen G, I guess from observation, he seems to have set that boundary between filming and personal life and that is enough for me to no longer dwell on trying to figure out why he did it. That scene shocked me at first I must admit but after cooling down and being rational about it I am Ok with no longer questioning.  It was a just part of the drama and that is enough for me.  I think he demonstrated that a clear line was there through his interactions with JBA and I believe in his professionalism and his ability to be in control of that situation. With that being said, I no longer need to know ‘why’ nor have to try to make sense of that scene but is completely content with the fact that 1)for sake of the drama it was a scene that was there and 2)for the Robin ship, to me, he was clearly professional and to me there was nothing that crossed the line with JBA.  No butterflies, giggles or blushes.  Most of the hyped scenes I watched in the BTS to me it was a part of the rehearsals for obviously touchy kissy scenes.  

I am really happy KSW gained further recognition and popularity with DWY and all his hard work paid off.  Now I am actually really looking forward to his new drama and to enjoy his comedic side minus all the extra that was in DWY. I am so excited about CAD also and really like that casts

Thank you for your thoughts!!!!!

EVERYONE Let's make sure Rowoon's MM is #1 on Mon-Tues and PEB's CAD is #1 on Sat-Sun STRAIGHT for all the weeks.

What I plan to do is watch CAD Sat and Sun at 9 am (US time) and then MM Mon-Tues at 9 am (US Time). Then, I will rewatch episodes within that week the Episodes were aired because these are going to ROCK-STAR AWESOME!

CAN NOT WAIT FOR MM (this will be tooooo funny) AND CAD. COME NOW OCTOBER 28TH AND OCTOBER 30TH!!!!!!!!! COME NOW!!!!!!!!

hahaha. So excited for BOTH OF THEM!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pen G said:

CAN NOT WAIT FOR MM (this will be tooooo funny) AND CAD. COME NOW OCTOBER 28TH AND OCTOBER 30TH!!!!!!!!! COME NOW!!!!!!!!

Look at how beautiful the two main posters look side by side ❤️ 

So excited, can‘t wait :-)

• Like 2

On 10/12/2023 at 8:44 AM, Yuen10 said:

I do find that both PEB and KSW has set values where they cherish the small happiness of each day and each day doing what they love.  It’s a complex and competitive industry they are in and it’s a brilliant way to protect themselves from disappointment as well as find a happy way of living.  Simplicity is the key.  If both have mindsets to be content with each small happiness they may naturally end up with lacking less.  Just a thought 

didn’t KSW in one of the BTS say after he was done filming and can go home to his little happiness.  I read to somewhere and couldn’t find the clip.  Perhaps choco his cat, perhaps something else.

Yuen, I just wanted to go back to the comment you posted on 10/12/23.

If you watch Hanna Volume Up TKA radio interview below of RoBIn beginning 14:28. This is the first time I have heard the term "small happiness" from PEB. At least, while interviewing together with Rowoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hgPmS4udkQ

So, I would like to think this "small happiness" term started in the Volume Up interview. And both of them have used the term frequently after this. So, it is possible that after the Tomorrow filming when Rowoon said that he was glad filming was done and he can go home to his "small happiness"; that he meant PEB.

Because I would call my cat my pet but not necessarily my "small happiness". But that's just me. hahaha

On 10/18/2023 at 11:15 AM, MimiSchu said:

So excited, can‘t wait :-)

Beautiful.

Can't help but think that the official posters of PEB is always focused on her or her character. NOT on any love interest or any ML. She can carry a show to success without a man, I guess? At least the 3 official posters since I have known her. 1) TKA 2) EAW and now 3) CAD. (not talking about different variations of different posters) but most of the advertised, official posters.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets
  • Like 1

I think that he once said that Choco is living at his parent’s house because he is almost never home. So it is probably not the cat waiting for him :-)

I believe that his home is very precious to him, probably because he needs to spend so much time away from it. Also, being a celebrity, home must mean safe place. That‘s why so many celebrities declare themselves as home persons and KSW repeated several times that his dream holiday would be just staying at home, watching Netflix all day and ordering food :-)

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I am sharing that KSW also just like WJA recent post so I don’t think based on his like on JBA’s post it doesn’t all much. 

One of the staff. I think her IG name is World…something..shared slot of BTS of TKA and has also a good relationship with KSW and PEB.  She gave me the impression that she adores them both when they are together 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

I have only seen shorts... I havent seen longer vids of the presscon yet...  soooo excited for this diva!!!

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! And that is LIVE!!!!! Thank you for THIS my friend!!!!!

I remember she said previously that singing was something that she was afraid to do or something like that!!!

But knowing PEB, she will tackle anything she fears to overcome it. AND SHE ALWAYS DELIVERS!!!!

Truly a DIVA!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Hi everyone, I am sharing that KSW also just like WJA recent post so I don’t think based on his like on JBA’s post it doesn’t all much. 

One of the staff. I think her IG name is World…something..shared slot of BTS of TKA and has also a good relationship with KSW and PEB.  She gave me the impression that she adores them both when they are together 

Thank you Yuen for this information!

Yes, back in the previous pages. Maybe, beginning 70 (?). They talked about this TKA staff who calls herself/himself WORLD. She seems to be shipping these two the most. hahahaha

17 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

I think that he once said that Choco is living at his parent’s house because he is almost never home. So it is probably not the cat waiting for him :-)

I believe that his home is very precious to him, probably because he needs to spend so much time away from it. Also, being a celebrity, home must mean safe place. That‘s why so many celebrities declare themselves as home persons and KSW repeated several times that his dream holiday would be just staying at home, watching Netflix all day and ordering food :-)

"Also, being a celebrity, home must mean a safe place."

Wow! How deep and profound! That is so true! Home is where your heart is. I love you MimiSchu!!!!!!

Oh didn't know that. Makes sense. If you are always filming and gone, who will take care of Choco? At least, in his parents home they will surely take care of him.

Yes, he said that many times. He will just stay home, not wash, movie/show marathons and NOT do anything. hahahaha

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Wow! How deep and profound! That is so true! Home is where your heart is. I love you MimiSchu!!!!!!

Oh, how lovely, thank you for that, much appreciated ❤️. I would like to add that I am also really fond of you and your postings here. You really contributed to the reactivation of this thread, as it was in some sort of hibernation before you joined it :-) 

On 10/19/2023 at 10:00 AM, MimiSchu said:

Oh, how lovely, thank you for that, much appreciated ❤️. I would like to add that I am also really fond of you and your postings here. You really contributed to the reactivation of this thread, as it was in some sort of hibernation before you joined it :-) 

Awwwwwww! Thank you for the kind words my friend.

Long Live RoBin!!!!!! hahaha

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 12:00 PM, MimiSchu said:

You really contributed to the reactivation of this thread

Completely agree.  Thank you @Pen G and thank you Cherry for keeping this forum alive during deep droughts with loads of information for us.  

Recent pictures and clip of Rowoon at the CK event reminds me that despite in many interviews and shows he seem wise beyond his age and appears more mature than his age, he is however still only 27, still very young and probably enjoys a cool party and meeting interesting fellow celebrities and models. 

PEB’s promotion has been very focused on the story of CAD, her preparation for the role and why she chose it. PEB did state that she and her male lead had good chemistry but not much else on that subject. No couple photos/ photo shoots / Instagram posts with personal photos yet. I’m curious to see how the promotion will progress and if Netflix will heavily promote the romance angle of the drama. I hope they don’t and focus on PEB’s character’s journey. I would like to see her post the CAD cast on her Instagram account and do a cast or couple photo shoot with them. I enjoy the BTS photos that actors post from their shoots and promotion activities. 

The CAD cast seems to get along well and seem friendly. PEB’s male lead Chae Jong Hyeop seems a little shy around her in the clips I saw. I think people think PEB is cute/ pretty but what makes  her standout among actors is her intelligence and mastery for public speaking which is not as common. I think part of her appeal/ intimidation to some is her intelligence/ wittiness. Sadly I don’t think we will ever see another promotional run like the one for TKA from PEB. 

It seems to me that PEB doesn’t seem interested in another season of EAW- maybe once she reads the new script she may feel differently.  I support whatever she decides regarding EAW. We all know how hard and lonely it was for PEB shooting EAW and how much stress she endured. Sometimes they ruin a show with a second season, I couldn’t finish Uncanny Counter’s second season and I really liked the first season. There was news a few months ago that the writer of EAW has started writing the second season. The director of EAW has stated he is willing to do another season and has done multiple seasons on his other show, Dr. Romantic.  Just some thoughts I had….

• Like 1

Hi everyone long time. 

I think she should not do EAW. I have always felt that everytime she does a project, her fame gets divided. Even though the other actors are not doing the same hardwork. She was not happy during eaw. So on emotional level it's not worth it. And on professional level as well they people has taken a lot of advantage again and again and to go work with them again it's easy to get used as they want. So i think she is better of without Eaw second season. Mostly second season don't do that well. And i really wish to see her with very good male co stars where she also get a chance to learn new things. Sometimes or mostly she is like a stepping stone for most of her of stars. I really do wish to see her with A list actors specially in a rom-com. I think she will do a rom-com if her male co actors is famous. During this whole time i was a Robin shipper. But there were still good points for rowoon even after his new drama. But yes it dampened my ship a little bit. But now I want that CAD will make everyone swoon. I think drama is going to be a hit. But it will be very nice to see the ratings as many good dramas are coming with CAD.