[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

I agree. I don't see why a mother would NOT like (if not love) Rowoon. 

1) Wealthy family. Check.

2) Classy family (does not mean wealth). Check.

2) Tall. Check

3) Handsome. Check.

4) Dark or darker. Check.

5) Hard-working. Check.

6) High IQ. Check.

7) Kind. Check.

8) Generous. Check.

9) Great actor, singer, dancer. Check.

10) Loyal. Check.

11) Seems like he will take care of his girl. Check.

I can add more to the list but it would be too long. hahahahaha. That is right. Rowoon seems to be working much harder than normal. Not sure if it is because he is leaving or he is trying to make himself worthy to the family of his "loved one". Or maybe, BOTH.

That is right. I think that if PEB will chose a man, she would not care about anything else: money, looks, height, etc. She has not fallen in love in the past. But once, she does feel "romantic love". She will be like this suppressed, caged tiger in prison for a long time, that has escaped and found her whole world turned upside down. ahhahahahaha.

Yes, that is our whole motivation: JUST ROWOON. We will support him.

IMHO, even though AHS is Rowoon's buddy. To me, AHS is not that great of an actor. So sorry for those who are fans of AHS. When I watch a show, I look at the acting first and foremeost. I am not saying that he is a bad actor, he is just average to me. And maybe, AHS to me is just not up to my standard. So sorrry! No hate please? Just my opinion.

We actually think the 2nd FL and the 2nd ML were the best actor/actress in BP. Just our opinion.

That is true. PEB has been in the industry for 26 years. She had to go through kissing scenes as well. Don't know much about Operation Proposal. And I think DYLB had intense kissing scenes but these were not a LOT. Unless, someone corrects me. I don't really watch any other SK shows except the ones with RoBin in it, so I can't really comment on other SK actors/actresses.

Yes, I guess so. I saw this SK young actor on YT Shorts. Don't know who he is. I didn't click on it. But. The title was something like: "He really does not want to do kissing scenes. It is so embarrassing." Or something to that effect. hahahahha.

Yes, we will, too.

However, whoever is the "new girl" for Rowoon if there is any, at all. We feel for that "new girl" because she may be a rebound relationship. And most rebound relationships are messy.

We are on the same wavelength.

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

2) Tall. Check

3) Handsome. Check.

5) Hard-working. Check.

6) High IQ. Check.

7) Kind. Check.

8) Generous. Check.

10) Loyal. Check.

I can add more to the list but it would be too long. hahahahaha. That is right. Rowoon seems to be working much harder than normal. Not sure if it is because he is leaving or he is trying to make himself worthy to the family of his "loved one". Or maybe, BOTH.

That is right. I think that if PEB will chose a man, she would not care about anything else: money, looks, height, etc. She has not fallen in love in the past. But once, she does feel "romantic love". She will be like this suppressed, caged tiger in prison for a long time, that has escaped and found her whole world turned upside down. ahhahahahaha.

Yes, that is our whole motivation: JUST ROWOON. We will support him.

IMHO, even though AHS is Rowoon's buddy. To me, AHS is not that great of an actor. So sorry for those who are fans of AHS. When I watch a show, I look at the acting first and foremeost. I am not saying that he is a bad actor, he is just average to me. And maybe, AHS to me is just not up to my standard. So sorrry! No hate please? Just my opinion.

We actually think the 2nd FL and the 2nd ML were the best actor/actress in BP. Just our opinion.

That is true. PEB has been in the industry for 26 years. She had to go through kissing scenes as well. Don't know much about Operation Proposal. And I think DYLB had intense kissing scenes but these were not a LOT. Unless, someone corrects me. I don't really watch any other SK shows except the ones with RoBin in it, so I can't really comment on other SK actors/actresses.

Yes, I guess so. I saw this SK young actor on YT Shorts. Don't know who he is. I didn't click on it. But. The title was something like: "He really does not want to do kissing scenes. It is so embarrassing." Or something to that effect. hahahahha.

Yes, we will, too.

However, whoever is the "new girl" for Rowoon if there is any, at all. We feel for that "new girl" because she may be a rebound relationship. And most rebound relationships are messy.

I agree with you, I like AHS but I think he is good not great and the second leads were the standouts in BP. I think Jaewook is awesome and is on his way to being a great actor - very talented.  There are shows like Stove League, The Ghost Detective  and Judge Vs Judge where I don’t recall PEB kissing. I really think that she is may conscious of kissing scenes in her projects because she admits she lacks experience in that area in real life. The most intense kiss scenes she has done other than TKA is DYLB and EWYW and those weren’t a lot either. 

Edited by Kwiz

6 hours ago, Pen G said:

2) Tall. Check

3) Handsome. Check.

5) Hard-working. Check.

6) High IQ. Check.

7) Kind. Check.

8) Generous. Check.

10) Loyal. Check.

I can add more to the list but it would be too long. hahahahaha.

Hahaha, of course, of course...  

7 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I am bias for saying this since I adore KSW and will find him unique and different from the rest but he comes from a great family and he is polite and respectful which even though his career has not yet peaked he is still a very eligible bachelor.  Perhaps he might even be putting pressure on himself to be better for his loved “one”.  

Yes to this also...

Rowoon is a walking green flag actually ...:sparklyeyes:

7 hours ago, Pen G said:

And maybe instead of me, criticizing the folks around Rowoon maybe I should just shut up and watch the show without complaining, whinning and bitching?

Hahaha... its ok.. we as viewers are entitled to have our own feelings regarding a show we watch.. 

21 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

Yes to this also...

Hahaha... its ok.. we as viewers are entitled to have our own feelings regarding a show we watch.. 

That is true. While actors/actresses put the effort, we give up our time to watch. So, I guess we do have a say in what we watch. 

I guess what I was saying is that: If I am just going to RickRoll'D and moan about DWY, then maybe I should just stop watching. But on the other hand, I can not because of Rowoon. So I guess. Put up or Shut Up (to myself)? hahahahaha

5 hours ago, Kwiz said:

We are on the same wavelength.

I agree with you, I like AHS but I think he is good not great and the second leads were the standouts in BP. I think Jaewook is awesome and is on his way to being a great actor - very talented.  There are shows like Stove League, The Ghost Detective  and Judge Vs Judge where I don’t recall PEB kissing. I really think that she is may conscious of kissing scenes in her projects because she admits she lacks experience in that area in real life. The most intense kiss scenes she has done other than TKA is DYLB and EWYW and those weren’t a lot either. 

Welcome Kwiz! I guess you are new to the forum? If no one has welcomed you yet!!!!!!!!! Here is the Red Carpet Welcome: WELCOME!

Are you by chance related to the Wiz commentor/contributor in this forum? I know........ stupid question. Just curious??? hahahaha.

5 hours ago, Kwiz said:

Awesome response,  I agree with a lot of your thoughts.  There are a lot of people who depend on Rowoon and PEB and I am sure it’s very stressful for them being leads in these different shows. The forum is “family” and I don’t discuss these things in Twitter, instagram or anywhere else because I would not want to harm their brands or cause unwarranted rumors. I think it’s okay not to like all the projects that you favs will do- I think still supporting them is what’s most important.  I figured out why PEB is a little different than most- she does not seem to seek the male attention/ attraction or romantic attachment and seeks friendship and camaraderie.  For example, I think the second female lead in TKA  was a little bit attracted to Rowoon ( I understand lol) and was very aware of PEB and Rowoon’s chemistry. There were times that the second female lead would seek Rowoon’s eyes and attention ( see the Netflix game and the Jenga game). There is also a clip from the TKA press con where she made a face when PEB said she and Rowoon had the best chemistry. I think the second male lead in TKA was aware of PEB and Rowoon’s chemistry but was not threatened by it because he did not appear to be “attracted “ to PEB and they shared friendly interactions where PEB seemed amused by him. There are times when I think Rowoon may have been perplexed by the friendliness and camaraderie because when she would play fight etc. like referring to herself as older brother etc. he would immediately deflect it. Rowoon seemed like he wanted to be treated special and not like everyone else, if that makes sense. Where I think that in order for PEB to develop “romantic love” she has to develop a deep friendship first. Where other people can go may go from acquaintances to lovers without being friends. This is all my delulu observations so don’t take it too seriously, lol.

Yes,  I agree, Rowoon is doing his best and he has my support.  He is definitely carrying the show and that’s not necessarily a bad thing because he is showing his acting range but having a great cast around you with a great story helps alleviate stress too. The forum is meant to share our honest thoughts and opinions and we may not like all their choices of projects but I am sure we all agree that we will still support PEB and Rowoon.  I don’t think by SK standards the show is a hit but I don’t think it’s a flop either.  It depends on whether it’s a cable show or whether it’s on their free public channel how people view the ratings, I think and DWY doing well on Netflix.

Oh yes definitely! I didn't mean that Rowoon carrying the show, was a bad thing. In fact, I said it is a HUGE task and responsibility.

You mentioned:

" There are times when I think Rowoon may have been perplexed by the friendliness and camaraderie because when she would play fight etc. like referring to herself as older brother etc. he would immediately deflect it. Rowoon seemed like he wanted to be treated special and not like everyone else, if that makes sense. "

Could you please tell me what TKA BTS Episode # would this be? I remember in the NF Mafia Game, PEB referred to NYS as her "older brother". But I have not heard or seen PEB refer to Rowoon as her "older brother"? Did I misunderstand you?

Maybe, you could please point me to the right direction? 

Oh, really! The TKA 2nd FL was trying to get Rowoon's attention? Did not know that? Yes, DWY doing well on NF.

Yes, not sure where Nielsen Ratings are getting their viewership data from? Not sure if it is cable or free public channel. Is JTBC a free public channel or a cable channel? Would you know? Thanks!

It is okay to be delulu. This is RoBin Shipper's Paradise after all. hahahahahaha.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

Yes to this also...

Just to let you all know. EAW is nominated in the 51st (?) International Emmy Awards as posted by Cherry. No SK actress has ever achieved this back-to-back feat. Just FYI to all, if you didn't already know?

The winners will be announced on 11/26/23. Please pray to all the Gods that PEB wins again!!!!!!!!! :relaxed:

But even if she does not win. Being nominated back-to-back is a feat in and of itself! Imagine competing with all the other good shows around the planet? Whew!

Congrats PEB for the nomination!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

29 minutes ago, Pen G said:

That is true. While actors/actresses put the effort, we give up our time to watch. So, I guess we do have a say in what we watch. 

I guess what I was saying is that: If I am just going to RickRoll'D and moan about DWY, then maybe I should just stop watching. But on the other hand, I can not because of Rowoon. So I guess. Put up or Shut Up (to myself)? hahahahaha

Welcome Kwiz! I guess you are new to the forum? If no one has welcomed you yet!!!!!!!!! Here is the Red Carpet Welcome: WELCOME!

Are you by chance related to the Wiz commentor/contributor in this forum? I know........ stupid question. Just curious??? hahahaha.

Oh yes definitely! I didn't mean that Rowoon carrying the show, was a bad thing. In fact, I said it is a HUGE task and responsibility.

You mentioned:

" There are times when I think Rowoon may have been perplexed by the friendliness and camaraderie because when she would play fight etc. like referring to herself as older brother etc. he would immediately deflect it. Rowoon seemed like he wanted to be treated special and not like everyone else, if that makes sense. "

Could you please tell me what TKA BTS Episode # would this be? I remember in the NF Mafia Game, PEB referred to NYS as her "older brother". But I have not heard or seen PEB refer to Rowoon as her "older brother"? Did I misunderstand you?

Maybe, you could please point me to the right direction? 

Oh, really! The TKA 2nd FL was trying to get Rowoon's attention? Did not know that? Yes, DWY doing well on NF.

Yes, not sure where Nielsen Ratings are getting their viewership data from? Not sure if it is cable or free public channel. Is JTBC a free public channel or a cable channel? Would you know? Thanks!

It is okay to be delulu. This is RoBin Shipper's Paradise after all. hahahahahaha.

Yes, it’s Wiz. Lol, that’s true, we won’t be judged for our delusion here. It was in episode 7-8 TKA BTS where PEB referred to herself as hyung or older brother and Rowoon ignored it even after Nam Yoon Su made a joke that she would be their older sister. I don’t think he feels the same… lol JTBC is a cable channel. From what I have seen on Twitter DWY has the lowest ratings in its time slot right now but not too far off from the other shows in terms of ratings. 

10 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Yes, it’s Wiz. Lol, that’s true, we won’t be judged for our delusion here. It was in episode 7-8 TKA BTS where PEB referred to herself as hyung or older brother and Rowoon ignored it even after Nam Yoon Su made a joke that she would be their older sister. I don’t think he feels the same… lol JTBC is a cable channel. From what I have seen on Twitter DWY has the lowest ratings in its time slot right now but not too far off from the other shows in terms of ratings. 

Ahh! I see. Yes, of course! Rowoon does not see her as his "older sister". It is pretty obvs. hahahaha. Knowing Rwn, he is always cracking jokes. You would expect he would pile on the joke of NYS, instead he ignored it. That means he does not agree with it, even if it was just a joke. hahahhahaha.

Ah! "older brother" because she gender-bending in this role. Got it.

Thank for that information on JTBC! Right, it is not a blockbluster but it is not a flop, either. Makes sense. But DWY being at the bottom of the pile. Yikes! But, if it good for Rwn then it should be good for us. hahahaha.

• LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I hate this for us….  Lol, why the lifting that was a RoBin thing. At least it was reel life and not real life, Hahahaha. 

Someone in this forum said that Rowoon is touchy, feely with others he feels comfortable with. Whether male and female. I remember he is touchy, feely with his friend KHY, too? Could this be the same as his friend from EOY?

If not, then:

First, if Rowoon sends JBA a FT and it sounds romantic and NOT just "love and support" for a fellow actor. Then, that is it for me.

Second, if Rowoon starts posting couple pictures of him and JBA on his IG. Then, that is it for me.

Third, if he starts to say in the rest of the BTS (13-16) that JBA is beautiful, the same way he told PEB 3x during TKA. Then, that is it for me.

Time to find someone else for PEB and time to take down this fourm. hahahaha. We hope we can find someone better for PEB. hahaha.

33 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I hate this for us….  Lol, why the lifting that was a RoBin thing. At least it was reel life and not real life, Hahahaha. 

Quick q:

During one of the interviews of DWY. JBA said: "I miss Rowoon." How did Rowoon react? Did he say anything to indicate there was something there?

I am asking because I did not watch it. Thank you for the information.

27 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

I think this was BTS, he did lift her in real life. It’s not RoBin thing anymore :sad1:

I knew something was off. Could they be????

So maybe, I did not overthink things when I asked my 5 though-provoking questions after all? hahaha

46 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

he did lift her in real life

Not the same.  It was almost like a continuing of a back hug but not intentionally lifting her.  They seem to still be rehearsing that part of the show TBH.  But like PEN says unless there is obvious reasons to believe then I will still stand for this ship.  :) KSW still hasn’t posted anything on IG with JBA and seems to purposely not do so.  Perhaps it may be he is releasing another drama soon and need to balance to chemistry hype of JBA and the new FL.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Someone in this forum said that Rowoon is touchy, feely with others he feels comfortable with. Whether male and female. I remember he is touchy, feely with his friend KHY, too? Could this be the same as his friend from EOY?

If not, then:

First, if Rowoon sends JBA a FT and it sounds romantic and NOT just "love and support" for a fellow actor. Then, that is it for me.

Second, if Rowoon starts posting couple pictures of him and JBA on his IG. Then, that is it for me.

Third, if he starts to say in the rest of the BTS (13-16) that JBA is beautiful, the same way he told PEB 3x during TKA. Then, that is it for me.

Time to find someone else for PEB and time to take down this fourm. hahahaha. We hope we can find someone better for PEB. hahaha.

Quick q:

During one of the interviews of DWY. JBA said: "I miss Rowoon." How did Rowoon react? Did he say anything to indicate there was something there?

So maybe, I did not overthink things when I asked my 5 though-provoking questions after all? hahaha

Ooppps! I said" "time to find someone better for PEB". I don't think PEB is even interested in romantic love. She said it herself many times.

I love PEB but she is misguided about love. All her trophies, awards, films, shows will be NOTHING without love. Her parents will pass and her brother will get married. She will be left with no one. But if that is what she wants. Then, good luck with her single life. Many single people have survived. I am not sure if they reached their ultimate happiness but they survived, so I guess PEB will survive, too.

I did say many times in this forum. If RoBin will not materialize it would probably be PEB's fault. Just my opinion.

8 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Not the same.  It was almost like a continuing of a back hug but not intentionally lifting her

Makes sense. That's true. And Rowoon lifted PEB about what? 2-3 times? Right?

But it still cuts like a knife. hahahhaha.

38 minutes ago, Pen G said:

If not, then:

Quick q:

22 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Ooppps! I said" "time to find someone better for PEB". I don't think PEB is even interested in romantic love. She said it herself many times.

I love PEB but she is misguided about love. All her trophies, awards, films, shows will be NOTHING without love. Her parents will pass and her brother will get married. She will be left with no one. But if that is what she wants. Then, good luck with her single life. Many single people have survived. I am not sure if they reached their ultimate happiness but they survived, so I guess PEB will survive, too.

I did say many times in this forum. If RoBin will not materialize it would probably be PEB's fault. Just my opinion.

To be honest, I have not been watching the BTS or promotion material for DWY. I have seen a few clips posted here and on social media.  I did watch the BTS for this scene and all the interactions between Rowoon and Boah looked professional. It looked like Boah was maintaining a friendly professional distance to me and Rowoon was blurring the lines…. The other thing I want to bring up is professionally in the last year PEB has been recognized in SK and globally for her acting which could be intimidating…. She may be experiencing envy, jealously and resentment from her peers that comes with those accolades. Rowoon’s close friends and PEB all experienced increased fame and recognition in the last two years, I wonder how that made him feel and did it contribute to his sadness that he expressed he felt about a year ago. Maybe he felt left behind? I’m sure some of it had to also be about leaving his group and focusing on acting as well.

Edited by Wiz

7 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Rowoon’s close friends and PEB all experienced increased fame and recognition in the last two years, I wonder how that made him feel and did it contribute to his sadness that he expressed he felt about a year ago. 

I know..... jaewook,ahs,peb.... he mentioned if he could be having inferiority complex and that it could be taken as a good thing because it will push him to strive harder.... :heartbreak: probably a contributing factor..

9 minutes ago, Wiz said:

It looked like Boah was maintaining a friendly professional distance to me and Rowoon was blurring the lines

Yeah... it seems jba is tring to be friendly professional.... And rwn is being rwn... being too comfortable and too chummy.... :heartbreak:

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Not the same.  It was almost like a continuing of a back hug but not intentionally lifting her.  They seem to still be rehearsing that part of the show TBH.  But like PEN says unless there is obvious reasons to believe then I will still stand for this ship.  :) KSW still hasn’t posted anything on IG with JBA and seems to purposely not do so.  Perhaps it may be he is releasing another drama soon and need to balance to chemistry hype of JBA and the new FL.  

Makes sense.

Personal

AND if there was something really going on with Rwn and JBA, wouldn't he value that "relationship" and post "couple pictures" of him and JBA on IG? Who cares about the next TV show The Matchmaker? Right?

Although, I am not really sure when Rowoon posted couple pictures of TKA RoBin. Was it during or after TKA? My guess could be during TKA(but after each Episode # aired) but I could be wrong. The only IG picture of Rwn (he was on the beach for Episode #20) that he posted AFTER TKA was after the last airing of TKA on Dec, 14, 2021 and that is because of Confidentiality Clause in his contract.

Promotional

DWY has just 4 Episodes left. If Rwn really wanted to promote his "chemistry" with JBA. Shouldn't he have posted DWY "couple pictures" by now?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Yup, it was me who said that... well.... even knowing that he is touchy with everybody... it's heartbreaking... 

And... It doesn't seem like hye-yoon's level of interaction with rwn

But then again.... it could be that he is really just touchy to everybody.. 

In the netflix jenga of dwy... when rwn was asked 3 charms of the FL...

he only said... jba is a good person... (filtering his words so much...) jba is a good person....  filtering his words too much could mean many things...

well... at least he didn't say precious hehe

:crybaby:

17 minutes ago, Wiz said:

To be honest, I have not been watching the BTS or promotion material for DWY. I have seen a few clips posted here and on social media.  I did watch the BTS for this scene and all the interactions between Rowoon and Boah looked professional. It looked like Boah was maintaining a friendly professional distance to me and Rowoon was blurring the lines…. The other thing I want to bring up is professionally in the last year PEB has been recognized in SK and globally for her acting which could be intimidating…. She may be experiencing envy, jealously and resentment from her peers that comes with those accolades. Rowoon’s close friends and PEB all experienced increased fame and recognition in the last two years, I wonder how that made him feel and did it contribute to his sadness that he expressed he felt about a year ago. Maybe he felt left behind? I’m sure some of it had to also be about leaving his group and focusing on acting as well.

"Rowoon was blurring the lines…. "

Oh wow! So, if I am getting this right. Rowoon would rather go for a girl who is second rate (sorry, it is true) compared to PEB achievements just because of an inferiority complex? Oh wow! Then, all the more reason he should NOT be with PEB?!

Why would PEB go for a man who dislikes/is envious/ is jealous of her accomplishments instead of supporting her and being happy for her? If that is true, then Rowoon is a moron. If a man can not respect a woman for her success because he does not have respect for himself.......... then NO. They should NOT be together.

Sorry to say. I hate it when a man has no balls to accept that a woman is successful.

I thought:

1) Rowoon was so happy for her? I remember, when he had his July2022 fan meeting in Japan. He publicly talked about PEB and EAW. He said he was very happy that a lot of people love EAW? 

2) He was genuinely happy for her success?

3) Shouldn't PEB be an inspiration to him instead of a threat?

Rowoon should understand that PEB has been in the industry for 26 freaking years before she hit it BIG. It took her a very long time. Why should/would he be jealous? He just started acting in 2019? Is Rowoon expecting to be a BIG STAR in acting overnight???? If that is what he is thinking. Well, I am sorry he is doubly stupid. Sorry to say.

So sorry. I am just so angry if this is all true.

One observation I have made is that KSW old main colleagues from TKA haven’t really liked any of his recent DWY posts.  I do notice them liking PEB new work.  Not sure if it has a significance.  

2 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Rowoon was blurring the lines…. "

Oh wow! I didn’t notice that when I saw it.  He was like that to the director and Bonshik it seems, so I thought he might have just treated her like one of them.  

3 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Why should/would he be jealous?

I don’t think he is jealous to be honest.  

One special thing about them both is they always say they strive for the everyday small happiness.  They way they express and these  values are very similar and I am sure they both know it