[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

6 minutes ago, Pen G said:

1) Rowoon was so happy for her? I remember, when he had his July2022 fan meeting in Japan. He publicly talked about PEB and EAW. He said he was very happy that a lot of people love EAW? 

2) He was genuinely happy for her success?

3) Shouldn't PEB be an inspiration to him instead of a threat?

I think he is really happy for her... just feelings of inferiority can creep in and it's a normal reaction or feeling right? Inferiority related feelings does not mean something bad, like jealousy, right? It can also be motivating for him to strive harder...

9 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

inferiority can creep in and it's a normal reaction or feeling right

I think we may under estimate KSW.  He might have had some battles but if it’s true he has read a lot of psychology books and many maybe purposely help him navigate through being his struggles.  Sometimes I think he is making these adjustment not so he can become more popular but to focus on something he loves to do and that he can do for a long time.  His interviews appears

to be honest and deep.  

I think many of his battles are self conflicts

rather than comparison and question what he is really good at.  When he won the award for popular during TKA, he seems truly surprised.  Many of us probablly not too surprised but for a person that works over 12 hours days and protected by management, I wonder how much time he has to really see how popular he is.

speaking of the awards, was it me or did he seem kinda awkward too that night? 

i think it is truly understanding that he burned out last year.  Guy worked non stop with several project happening at the same time.  Then he has his injury and the his grandfather passed.  I remember he even had to do a show a couple weeks after which I got confused since it was released that he was going through a difficult time.  Death makes us reflect on the priorities in life.  Maybe he felt he needs a better balance of work and family since his grandfather’s death made him realized a lot of the special moment he might have missed.  These are my thoughts if I was to be in his shoes.  

I still think KSW is a deep sensible guy

• Like 1

This shipping thing is hard.... its also heartbreaking.. its not even our own love life.. but this is the only ship i shipped hard..and the female in this ship thinks of love as only 1%?? :heartbreak:

i wish robin will have future projects again... But it looks a bit far-fetched... :bawling:

17 minutes ago, Pen G said:

"Rowoon was blurring the lines…. "

Oh wow! So, if I am getting this right. Rowoon would rather go for a girl who is second rate (sorry, it is true) compared to PEB achievements just because of an inferiority complex? Oh wow! Then, all the more reason he should NOT be with PEB?!

Why would PEB go for a man who dislikes/is envious/ is jealous of her accomplishments instead of supporting her and being happy for her? If that is true, then Rowoon is a moron. If a man can not respect a woman for her success because he does not have respect for himself.......... then NO. They should NOT be together.

Sorry to say. I hate it when a man has no balls to accept that a woman is successful.

I thought:

1) Rowoon was so happy for her? I remember, when he had his July2022 fan meeting in Japan. He publicly talked about PEB and EAW. He said he was very happy that a lot of people love EAW? 

2) He was genuinely happy for her success?

3) Shouldn't PEB be an inspiration to him instead of a threat?

Rowoon should understand that PEB has been in the industry for 26 freaking years before she hit it BIG. It took her a very long time. Why should/would he be jealous? He just started acting in 2019? Is Rowoon expecting to be a BIG STAR in acting overnight???? If that is what he is thinking. Well, I am sorry he is doubly stupid. Sorry to say.

So sorry. I am just so angry if this is all true.

I do believe Rowoon is happy for PEB and it’s natural to compare yourself to others especially those that you admire. He saw PEB’s star quality and acting range and wanted to work with her due to her dedication, hard work and passion. To be honest, it sounds like he suffers through periods of sadness and is a classic introvert who lives in his head and over analyzes everything… I know first hand.  With acting, it’s hard to balance a relationship or marriage and your career. I think PEB seems to have chosen having a career that has longevity and is meaningful. It doesn’t mean she wont adjust her goals in the future if she falls in love. I don’t think that Rowoon thinks he should be a big star necessarily, he is at least B List in my estimation in SK based on his endorsements and followers. I just think he wants to be respected as a good actor by his peers. 

10 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

I think we may under estimate KSW.  He might have had some battles but if it’s true he has read a lot of psychology books and many maybe purposely help him navigate through being his struggles.  Sometimes I think he is making these adjustment not so he can become more popular but to focus on something he loves to do and that he can do for a long time.  His interviews appears

to be honest and deep.  

rather than comparison and question what he is really good at.  When he won the award for popular during TKA, he seems truly surprised.  Many of us probablly not too surprised but for a person that works over 12 hours days and protected by management, I wonder how much time he has to really see how popular he is.

speaking of the awards, was it me or did he seem kinda awkward too? 

Then all the more reason he needs PEB who has a Psychology Degree to help him out. hahahahaha.

Seriously, instead of pushing PEB aside. He needs PEB as his ally, not his enemy. PEB as a friend or something more is NOT the enemy. If anything, she will be on his side.

We also should keep that the BTS is still a part of the production and a way they plan to use to market the series

2 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

This shipping thing is hard.... its also heartbreaking.. its not even our own love life.. but this is the only ship i shipped hard

I feel the same.  I have never “shipped” a couple before.

Robin is the first because I saw something special and different 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

speaking of the awards, was it me or did he seem kinda awkward too that night

Yeah... he was... like he was having so much mental blocks 

14 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

rather than comparison and question what he is really good at.

Yup .. 

5 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

This shipping thing is hard.... its also heartbreaking.. its not even our own love life.. but this is the only ship i shipped hard..and the female in this ship thinks of love as only 1%?? :heartbreak:

i wish robin will have future projects again... But it looks a bit far-fetched... :bawling:

She said 1% when she was in college. Who knows, it has increased to 50% now? hahahhaha.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

to be honest and deep.  

speaking of the awards, was it me or did he seem kinda awkward too that night? 

i think it is truly understanding that he burned out last year.  Guy worked non stop with several project happening at the same time.  Then he has his injury and the his grandfather passed.  I remember he even had to do a show a couple weeks after which I got confused since it was released that he was going through a difficult time.  Death makes us reflect on the priorities in life.  Maybe he felt he needs a better balance of work and family since his grandfather’s death made him realized a lot of the special moment he might have missed.  These are my thoughts if I was to be in his shoes.  

I still think KSW is a deep sensible guy

Agreed- he seems like a good person who is trying to figure it out. We have to remember he is only 27- he is still young. I think he and PEB are a good match as well with their values, intelligence and kind demeanor.  Rowoon was very awkward that night while PEB was the star of the night. Based on his interviews maybe he was grieving the end of TKA … and spending a lot time with his “light” PEB.   He seemed very emotional that night and tearful throughout. 

11 minutes ago, Wiz said:

To be honest, it sounds like he suffers through periods of sadness and is a classic introvert who lives in his head and over analyzes everything… I know first hand.  

Me too and this is so true that’s why he goes all happy and extroverted and get overwhelmed and exhausted and needs a burn out period.  If he is truly an introvert all the more to believe a lot of the BTS is the in Character Rowoon and not the true him.  I still believe the BTS only shows a small

perce of the truth just because they know it is happening and will be used to market the show

2 minutes ago, Wiz said:

He seemed very emotional that night and tearful throughout. 

Yes and he almost look like he was going to explode with tears when IF I was sang

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

to be honest and deep.  

speaking of the awards, was it me or did he seem kinda awkward too? 

Yes, he is probably too hard on himself. And in an industry that is NOT forgiving to add to the stress.

Yes, he is popular. He should accept it.

Yes, I think the reason for the mental blocks is because he really did NOT want TKA to end. He said it many times. He wanted time to stop so that TKA would not end. He really saw himself as Jung Ji Un. He was "sooooo into the character". He had a hard time adjusting to  his new role in Tomorrow because he really thought of himself as Jung Ji Un. I mean, show me an SK actor who was in the verge of tears in his seat listening to the TKA OST Baek singing live: "If I".

I can see Rowoon probably being burnt out with acting in the future that he will probably take on a Director/Producer career or he will start his own Talent Agency when he is older.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I do believe Rowoon is happy for PEB and it’s natural to compare yourself to others especially those that you admire. He saw PEB’s star quality and acting range and wanted to work with her due to her dedication, hard work and passion. To be honest, it sounds like he suffers through periods of sadness and is a classic introvert who lives in his head and over analyzes everything… I know first hand.  With acting, it’s hard to balance a relationship or marriage and your career. I think PEB seems to have chosen having a career that has longevity and is meaningful. It doesn’t mean she wont adjust her goals in the future if she falls in love. I don’t think that Rowoon thinks he should be a big star necessarily, he is at least B List in my estimation in SK based on his endorsements and followers. I just think he wants to be respected as a good actor by his peers. 

Like I mentioned:

Then all the more reason he needs PEB who has a Psychology Degree to help him out. hahahahaha.

Seriously, instead of pushing PEB aside. He needs PEB as his ally, not his enemy. PEB as a friend or something more is NOT the enemy. If anything, she will be on his side.

8 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Still want to say thank you to all of you.  I wouldn’t know where to share these thoughts and with who would understand :) 

Your thoughts are always welcomed! We all thank you for YOU!

16 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

I miss KSW’s shy look with his head titled down and the tiniest little smile when PEB talks about him or complements him :)

Awwww! Yes, he needs that. Especially for someone who has an inferiority complex. Right?

20 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Me too and this is so true that’s why he goes all happy and extroverted and get overwhelmed and exhausted and needs a burn out period.  If he is truly an introvert all the more to believe a lot of the BTS is the in Character Rowoon and not the true him.  I still believe the BTS only shows a small

perce of the truth just because they know it is happening and will be used to market the show

Yes and he almost look like he was going to explode with tears when IF I was sang

This is Wiz. Yes, yes yes! I think that the calm, thoughtful and introspective side we see with PEB is more his authentic personality and when he is truly KSW and the extroverted and silliness is Rowoon. I don’t think he is being false -as an Idol he may feel he has to act a certain way for his fans. I think when he is being Rowoon- he is the “light” for everyone else and it’s exhausting for him to keep up that energy.  We are seeing Rowoon in the DWY BTS and promotion. When he is with PEB  she is the “light” for those around her so he doesn’t have to be. Does this make sense? I enjoy reading everyone’s post about our RoBin couple too. 

Edited by Kwiz

Thank you guys all. At least I'm not alone these days...

I also want to share some thoughts. It's just my own feeling but I think maybe they broke up.. If you take a look at everything that happened, it is hard to say that there was nothing between them. Let check the timeline and compare. Before SW liked EB's post on 8th Aug 2023, I considered their last moment was SW's fanmeeting, he mentioned EB and EAW. Then this year we had the rumors about SW coming to EB's fanmeeting, the first one was on her birthday and the others were on last months of 2022. If they actually WERE on a relationship, I think it started somewhere after the bluray making - maybe from August or September. Why would I think that?:

1. It's all the things we have observed and analysed.

2. The rumors.

3. Some of the Bingos noticed that she is very careful with the shipping thing in EAW. It wasn't mean she avoided interaction with KTO but she kept everything under the line. And there were even some EB's fans felt dissatified when KTO continuously used the couple things in EAW to get attention while EB had no response.

Back in June this year, SW started to show his weariedness and hope his fans will support whatever he does. And from that time till now, lots of fans has comforted and encouraged him on instagram. It must have been a hard time for him whatever happened. It was also when he started followed his co-stars on IG. Untill now I still don't know if that action had any meaning, or at least was it show anything. And his vibe of active on IG also gives me a feeling that he might be single now.

I want to bring this up again, that all the things I said above are JUST MY OWN THOUGHTS. I just wonder if they broke up then why SW still liked one of EB's post... Anyway it is hard to tell exactly. If that was the case then I hope they've never been in a relationship, that is much better than the broke up thing TT 

40 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Is he really on the B-List, though? There are a lot of sources of SK actors income. But I researched and found this as of August 12, 2023 found below. The ranking is kind of confusing because they either rank by Net Worth or Fee per Episode.

Rowoon's asking fee is $50,000 per episode. I don't think that is a B list if you made it to this Top 10 List and he his asking fee is $50k/epi? And he is among this list of other Top Paid Actors? Tbh, I don't know why Cha Eun Woo is #9, his acting sucks. I don't think he is earning USD 30,256 million per year if he just started acting. And CEW has not won an iEmmy? Just my opinion. No hate please? hahahahaha. 

So don't take this list to heart. But it does sound reasonable that Rowoon charges $50k per episode especially after being part of an iEmmy Winning Project.

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/the-richest-korean-actors-of-all-time-from-kim-soo-hyun-to-hyun-bin-43173