[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

1 hour ago, RenBin said:

I don’t know why they should judge chemistry based on kiss scene bcuz it’s doesn’t make sense at all.

Who in their right mind would conclude that. Then by right no kiss scene so no chemistry . What a joke. Let me bombarded their actual kiss scene to that user. Tbh, their level of kiss scene almost on par with Yumbab couple ( Yumi's Cell 2 cp). Iykyk. 

It's only because it's KBS. they are strict with age rating content.  If ever this air in cable channel .. they gonna shut their mouth. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RenBin said:

Talking about Romance, I find some people in Twitter are still not happy about TKA kiss scene bcuz of the editing with the camera angles ( it’s KBS and we should have already expected this ), and I saw a cmt on Insta even said that they have no chemistry at all bcuz of their kiss scene was not intense, I don’t know why they should judge chemistry based on kiss scene bcuz it’s doesn’t make sense at all. I think that if they have watch TKA Blu Ray behind the scene, they will not think like that anymore. I have seen a clip on Twitter about TKA Blu Ray behind the kissing scene under the tree on EP 15 (the clip was now deleted), and I deeply understand why both of them behave that way in the kissing scene in BTS 15 16 (Eunbin was a bit shy when RW mentions that the kiss scene was beautiful). That kiss scene is definitely can’t be aired on KBS. 

You mean the kiss scene we saw on TKA under the tree wasn’t the beautiful kiss scene Rowoon was talking about.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 4

Sooo happy to see this forum came to live again, after quite a while. Wow, such an amazing forty four pages already, awesome :bashful:

This is a sanctuary for me, a place to read and share all people with the same brain cells. We've been together since November last year during TKA era, and still goin strong! Thank you guys for ensuring me that actually I'm not the only one who think exactly the same thoughts about our dear RoBin's interactions and relationship, about EAW era, and surely our longing to TKA era.

Whatever people outhere talking of EAW couple, we do believe that RoBin is forever :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@yong44 yeah, if they have watch the clip, they will be go silent. :coolshades:

@sydneygirl2000 yeah I talk about that scene. Actually, when I watched the BTS 15-16 about their reactions after a kiss scene I know immediately that it wasn’t a light kiss. But then I can only confirm when I saw a clip behind the scene in Blu Ray, if it was aired, it will become one of a legendary kiss scene. :lol:

So nice to hear about the kiss under the tree being dubbed as legendary. I am super curious now :grin: 

The recent posts have been very uplifting and encouraging for me personally. I found a community of kindred spirits and I am thankful for it. Thank you y’all!

Edited by MT220214

@l33z Hi there! it's great to have you here again

@liez enriqz Welcome, I hope you have fun with us.

Wow, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who really liked the kiss from episode 15. The first time I watched it, with that beautiful sunset and Baek Z Young's amazing voice I swear I got butterflies in my stomach.

How am I going to live with myself now that I know there's a more intense scene somewhere? I need to see it!

Ok, there are so many things that I have not seen.

Those who comment on the alleged lack of chemistry are kidding themselves, I have no doubt.

Thank you to all of you who responded to my post and explained to me why Hwi had to undress after her uncle shot her during the royal hunting trip. You guys here are even more active than some drama's main discussion thread.

About Eun Bin interaction with her male co-stars BTS, I have only watched the clips of hers with Kim Min Jae (DYLB), Rowoon, Kang Tae Oh (EAW).

1. DYLB: I think KMJ was quite smitten with her. Eun Bin's reactions were quite within the professional boundary.

I guess she felt like a big sister to him, no more. Tbh, though he has a very deep voice, which I like, but his looks and built are still not like those of a fully grown man yet (if you know what I mean)

2. TKA: I was so surprised to see co-stars that are so touchy with each other, LOL. Since TKA was filmed after DYLB, I could see that she was more comfortable with RW than KMJ. KMJ and RW were both born in 1996, which makes them 4 years younger than EB. But RW is so tall and big, he looks older than EB. I laughed so hard when the kid who played the young version of EB's role in TKA referred to EB as sister but called RW uncle at the KBS award night.

3. EAW: The drama is still on air, there are not many BTS clips. So far,  I don't see many personal interaction between KTO and Eun Bin.

About fans reaction, Kpop fangirls are quite crazy and overprotective of their idols. Rabid fans can support but also can attack even their idols, let alone the other party. So it makes sense when some fans do not want people to vocally ship RW with EB, just in case EB can be attacked or even RW. I don't know how popular SF9 is, but if they're really hot, then their fandom can also be quite complicated.

10 hours ago, yong44 said:

Who in their right mind would conclude that. Then by right no kiss scene so no chemistry . What a joke. Let me bombarded their actual kiss scene to that user. Tbh, their level of kiss scene almost on par with Yumbab couple ( Yumi's Cell 2 cp). Iykyk. 

The same kiss scenes that drove people insane last year? The same sundown kiss scene where Eun Bin literally flew out of Rowoon's laps right after? The same k-drama with numerous adlib kisses? Those saying the kiss scenes weren't great or that they don't have chemistry must be drunk.

8 hours ago, l33z said:

Whatever people outhere talking of EAW couple, we do believe that RoBin is foreve

Absolutely! Even if theirs isn't a romantic relationship, just knowing that they are still in contact makes me happy. Moreover, Eun Bin was really comfortable with him off-camera... Her usual professional barries/boundaries vanished when with him. 

@MT220214Same here, I am glad we have this safe space to ourselves. 

@yong44those tweets you shared are making me emotional. Still can't believe it's been almost a year.

1 hour ago, Ejj ng said:

TKA: I was so surprised to see co-stars that are so touchy with each other, LOL. Since TKA was filmed after DYLB, I could see that she was more comfortable with RW than KMJ. KMJ and RW were both born in 1996, which makes them 4 years younger than EB. But RW is so tall and big, he looks older than EB. I laughed so hard when the kid who played the young version of EB's role in TKA referred to EB as sister but called RW uncle at the KBS award night.

Right! I mean she was absolutely comfortable with Rowoon. It was just so so obvious. On the other hand, in EAW bts videos, she's back to being that professional but smiley actress who has a great relationship with her co-stars. 

Actually, I’m really looking forward for next week bcuz it’s the last week of EAW. In TKA era, Eunbin posted showing appreciation for all the coffee trucks that have send to her during filming at the end of the drama. So if she continues to post about coffee trucks at the end of drama like in TKA era, we may be able to see Rowoon’s coffee truck on her feed. https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUBsFsh4Uo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She added story the day that the coffee truck arrived at the film site, and then she posted all coffee trucks that she has received in total at the end of the drama. 

1 hour ago, Ejj ng said:

About fans reaction, Kpop fangirls are quite crazy and overprotective of their idols. Rabid fans can support but also can attack even their idols, let alone the other party. So it makes sense when some fans do not want people to vocally ship RW with EB, just in case EB can be attacked or even RW. I don't know how popular SF9 is, but if they're really hot, then their fandom can also be quite complicated.

Yes. Unfortunately having a romantic relationship with an idol is not easy at all.

Eun Bin herself got caught up in it when rumors surfaced about her dating EXO's Jongin. That was back in 2016 when they filmed ChocoBank. Apparently, EXO female fans felt upset and therefore avoided filming a kiss scene in the series (much to Jongin's disappointment).

From what I know, Ro Woon is super popular in Korea, along with Cha Eun Woo.

Although I have noticed that SF9 fans have sympathy for Eun Bin, I have no idea how they would react in a hypothetical scenario where Ro Woon and Eun Bin confirm their love for each other to the world. But it's so much fun to imagine!

Edited by DollEyes

Hiiii everyone.. it's been so long since I just took a sneak peak once in a while on this forum and glad to know this forum still alive since it created on November 2021.  Thank you for @yong44 @l33z and many more previous members and welcome to the new ones.. Enjoy sharing! :waves:

Well, let me leave some marks here before I have to get back to work hihi.

I did scroll on twitter timeline and talked to some friends about Taebin shippers which start to come out and arise. Some keep comparing their couple with Robin while some just do it in a low tone like most of us who have agreed from the very 1st time we discussed here that Robin couple need to tone down our voice out there, in public space, but we can be loud as much as we want here. I notice that some of them are "senior" bingos, so it's normal that some of us here feel a little bit upset about that since they seemed calmer when TKA era still on going. It's like how could they not care or even have more attention to Robin, when in the end it came to how could they not see Rowoon back then, but now have interest on Taeoh. 

I remember back then some bingos said Rowoon didn't deserve to be stand with Eunbin bcs he wasn't that big, still lack here and there as an actor and so on. But if we thought with that kind of point of view we can just compare Rowoon with Tae oh. And judge who deserves more to stand with her and get more support, when in the other side almost everything good about Rowoon has validated by Eunbin herself. Meanwhile she didn't even post selca with Tae oh until today. But at some point, I, and may be we as Robin shipper choose to not do that unnecessary comparation since we believe in our couple. We are not rude shippers, so just let that unbalance support from some bingos be and let's we keep focusing our main interest on supporting Robin. Of course you may feel upset, triggered, mad..bcs me too, sometimes.. just take your time and get back here as soon as possible to make your self feel better :blush:

Actually..honestly.. I don't watch the BTS of EOA up till now, LOL.. it's not that I don't have interest on Eb activities. May be I just kinda too optimistic.. by watching spoilers on twitter, IG, etc I am sure nothing special will happen there between Taebin except her professionalism on working and interacting with her co-stars. (But I promise to take a look on them later). With that in mind I don't really care about ppl who compare Robin with Taebin, as long as they don't cross the line and insult us harshly.

Well, enjoy your time being here chingu.. enjoy sharing and supporting each other. :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Can we take a look about Robin recent airport outfits here? People said that it’s coincidence, but to be honest the more I look at it, the more I confused if it’s a coincidence or an intention. The colors of both outfits were match with each other (Orange & White). Imagine if they went to airports together with these outfits, we will confused that they are really a couple. 

2 hours ago, RenBin said:

The colors of both outfits were match with each other (Orange & White).

They are so so cuteee

8 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

With that in mind I don't really care about ppl who compare Robin with Taebin, as long as they don't cross the line and insult us harshly.

Exactly!

I believe in RoBin's supremacy.

Guys, I am bothered by the recent fall in EAW's ratings. What do you think could be the reason?

@PEBunny I think bcuz there are too many plots in the drama. From EP 1 to EP 11, I thought this drama has only two plots:

First: The conflict between WYW & her mother.

Second: The relationship between WYW & LJH. 

But in EP 12, it gives a hint about a new plot with Att. Myung Seok illness.

EP 13: Suddenly a new relationship between a red flag Kwon Min Woo & a spring Sunshine Choi Su Yeon. 

There are only 3 episodes left, and 4 plots to unfold, so some people think that this drama maybe finish in a rush or in an unsatisfied way. 

6 hours ago, PEBunny said:

Guys, I am bothered by the recent fall in EAW's ratings. What do you think could be the reason?

I think some might stay because of the cases and not enjoying the romantics relationship they trying to highlight. Whatever the reason is i think they has solid viewers. 10% are loyal.. 5% are casual.. and not watching it live. But for tonight episode (14) look there is some improvement. Might hit 15%.  

8 hours ago, RenBin said:

People said that it’s coincidence

I would say coincidence. I don't want to put much meaning on their couple items ie attire or phone case.. i try to avoid linking all that. Because things like this so vague. 

Knowing they still in contact and mention eo enough for me. 

No update from user @eunbining0904 this week. Enjoying holiday at Bali? 

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND ALL. 

• Like 2