[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

16 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

Rowoon seemed to get out of his character a bit, then concluded about the attraction between different things. Then Eun Bin felt it necessary to stop him by "Tch"

I think this is what she said before that sometimes it feels like she needs to put a brake on him when he immersed on his deep thought. I found it sweet that she had that kind of way of thinking n she really act her feelings out to help him think lightly about such things. Bcs we tend to get stress easily if we think too hard n this is her way to help him feel more relax :fullofhearts:

13 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

The cameraman in this clip was so good at capturing different angles of Rowoon while he was talking. Then, when I looked at these angles, I found that Rowoon paid attention to and glanced at Eunbin more conveniently when he sat like that.

Yess I noticed it too.. I think this is kind of habit to see Eunbin reactions n being in line with her agreement when he talked about things. He is kind of seeking her validation that they have the same perspective about it. That could be an expression of respect or also can be a sense of compatibility bcs Eunbin also keeps nodding his head n smile at him whenever he gave his answers :blush: I did not see this kind of interaction between Eunbin n her previous co-stars in some interviews before, although they could get along well too.

spacer.png

Screenshot-198.png

On the other hand I saw her did the same thing many times. Looked at Rowoon when she answered questions or even took a glance silently n smile when Rowoon 's speaking. For Rowoon, even when Kang Hana as radio host sat n talked in front of them, he was mostly listening n smile while staring down at the script or monitor. But then he would glance at Eunbin many more times, while smiling n laughing. He only saw Kang Hana attentively when he was being asked directly :sweat_smile: 

spacer.png

In my perspective, by having Eunbin around gives him assurance n encouragement to express what's inside his heart n mind. And I saw admiration of Eunbin towards him in return, it could be bcs his cheerful but mature personality that radiates positive energy too like she said on W magazines interview. :innocent:

Edited by BlessinMe02
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I would like to add something too since it has been renting in my mind for free for weeks about Eunbin and Rowoon hahaha

As Park Eunbin's fan, maybe I will try to share my observation from mostly for information I got about her than Rowoon. In interview around Age of Youth era, I guess, she was asked if she's ever in relationship and she said she's never in relationship even once. Park Eunbin has been working since she was really young, she's a hardworking, and diligent, so she said that probably her working life could be one of the reason that she didn't date. She said, it's not that she's pushing anyone away, probably because she's so busy also maybe she doesn't have the heart to date anyone at the moment. Although, she once expressed in an interview that she wanna have an pure/innocent relationship if she will ever date anyone. 

If talking about her ideal type, she doesn't really have someone with physically specific type. In press confrence of drama 'Operation Proposal', she mentioned that her ideal type is close to Yoo Seungho, her friend. YSH and Eunbin has been working together since Eunbin 5 years old, from photoshoot together, music video, until drama together, they are pretty close friend. Eunbin's ideal type is someone that like a friend, probably because she's a shy person, she likes it if it's someone that easier for her to open up. Also in post-drama interview about her ideal type, she would like someone that innocent and caring, the one that likes her, take care of her, doesn't have mental age that too childish(?), also a strong man. Netizen jokes that her ideal type is the one that make her still single lmao XD

So, now I'll be talking about Rowoon. I don't really have many information about him, only according to videos and interview that I watch and read. In Elle Ideal Type quiz with his former costar, I summary that he prefers lover that like a senior, likes to share knowledge, good in drinking, also kind.

We know that Rowoon has been repeating for many times that he likes to work with Eunbin since he almost watch all of her drama, even admire her as a person and as an actress. It's safe to say that his attraction to her is admiration in this stage. As a fan of Eunbin, I love the way he described about her, exactly the way I thought about her. Rowoon said first impression of her is like a light, also after knowing her further she's like a small giant, she's give big reactions to small things and bold to big things. Truly like the way I felt about her. Also, I noticed that Rowoon's fans react the same way as I am when they read how Eunbin describe Rowoon. That he's so bright and cheerful, like a puppy that running in the rain, his behavior somehow almost make her tearing up. He's so cheerful that even Eunbin need to put brake on him. With this, I can say that both Eunbin and Rowoon learning about each other pretty deep until both fans agreed. In Swoon Mafia Game, they also seemed to know well each other as Rowoon mentioned that Eunbin can't lie and Eunbin mentioned that Rowoon can't stand on doing cringey things. 

To be honest, I got a bit suprised about this couple because I didn't expect to feel like this at all. Eunbin is good at making chemistry with her costar. All her former costar always mentioned her as their ideal type after the drama ended, but Eunbin just being professional like she always been. In the making video with her former costar, even though it's sweet and cute, I always see the same Eunbin. But in TKA.. I must say, I see a different side of her. For example, the interaction in social media. Eunbin didn't follow anyone in her instagram, and with her former costar, even though he always post photo with her and comment on her post, she never comment on his post or reply him. All Eunbin's fans went wild when Eunbin replied to Rowoon's comment on her post hahaha One said that because Rowoon's joke is Eunbin's style so she replied him (since she also replied to fans who made similiar jokes). But I think it's a good thing, she found someone that connected with her even though just with a joke. Also when Rowoon make a big breakthrough with posting his photo and eunbin together in his social media, fans also went wild, since he never post photo together with his former costar before (only two of them, usually with other costars). From my observation, both of them changed in social media interaction since this project. Eunbin starts to commenting in the other male costars and Rowoon also (even somehow so similiar like a nagging, lmao). I think it's good to see both of them are changing together. 

Then, to compare about their ideal type. Both of their ideal type is pretty close to describe each other. Although they clash a bit. Rowoon can eat spicy food and Eunbin can't, Rowoon loves coffee but Eunbin doesn't drink coffee, Rowoon loves to drink but Eunbin stop drinking (she used to drink about two glass of beer, but at her intsagram live she said she doesn't drink anymore). Funny thing though.. in Wkorea interview, when Eunbin describing Rowoon, Rowoon got shy and suddenly asked Eunbin to drink whiskey. I was like (??) that was out of the blue, Rowoon, lmao. But then, I remember at Elle Korea Ideal Type Quiz, he mentioned that one of his dream date is to drink whiskey while watching movie. I can't help but clown myself knowing this information. Eunbin said she likes a strong man, we know that Rowoon lifting her as a dumbbell and she seemed enjoying it hahaha. Also, Rowoon likes to cook, I think, Eunbin not really a good cook haha (she's so clumsy for just making bibimyun), she will probably eats his cooking. Rowoon prefers his lover to love cleaning, for Eunbin, even she herself said that she doesn't clean often, I think she's a tidy person (the way she arranged her old script book and her bagpack). Rowoon seemed to have a hard time to do cringey things, but he seemed to do it well when filming the ferry scene and he complimented Eunbin's beauty pretty natural. In Wkorea drawingterview, he said "Ofcourse you are beautiful than my drawing, Your Highness." and Eunbin replied him with "Jung Tutor" (lmao same brain cells), and when in Swoon contents when Eunbin asked to wear angel wings he said "Woah, she could fly away.". And the way both of them reacting to each other's joke. It's safe to say I think that Rowoon's joke is accepted well by Eunbin, that somehow even Eunbin initiated the joke. She doesn't seem awkward around him and he is as well. 

I tried to put a brake on myself, so I think it's safe to say that they are both in friend stage now. As eunbin said, she wanna have a lover that like a friend. So, for us, clowns, let's just take this as the first stage, lmao XD. 

Thank you for listening of my Ted Talk lmao. Now I can breathe

Edited by yun cohi
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Yaah, searched all of the rowoon 's post and he has never posted with a costar. Not the bts. Eunbin and commenting to her co star thats something new. I love their interaction, nagging . Eunbin is always reserved. I was shipping minjae and her because her drama DYLB bts were lovely . But seeing thid eunbin make me realise she seems more free. Their were less skinship with any of her co stars . And with rowoon it feels natural. I am waiting for the award function to see their interaction. I have never seen smile, sort of blushing during photoshoot. But she SMILED . In W phostoshoot we can see her smiling when rowoon put her hand during position adjustment 

I am seeing a new eunbin with new confidence which reflects in her dreesing nowdays 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, yun cohi said:

I would like to add something too since it has been renting in my mind for free for weeks about Eunbin and Rowoon hahaha

As Park Eunbin's fan, maybe I will try to share my observation from mostly for information I got about her than Rowoon. In interview around Age of Youth era, I guess, she was asked if she's ever in relationship and she said she's never in relationship even once. Park Eunbin has been working since she was really young, she's a hardworking, and diligent, so she said that probably her working life could be one of the reason that she didn't date. She said, it's not that she's pushing anyone away, probably because she's so busy also maybe she doesn't have the heart to date anyone at the moment. Although, she once expressed in an interview that she wanna have an pure/innocent relationship if she will ever date anyone. 

If talking about her ideal type, she doesn't really have someone with physically specific type. In press confrence of drama 'Operation Proposal', she mentioned that her ideal type is close to Yoo Seungho, her friend. YSH and Eunbin has been working together since Eunbin 5 years old, from photoshoot together, music video, until drama together, they are pretty close friend. Eunbin's ideal type is someone that like a friend, probably because she's a shy person, she likes it if it's someone that easier for her to open up. Also in post-drama interview about her ideal type, she would like someone that innocent and caring, the one that likes her, take care of her, doesn't have mental age that too childish(?), also a strong man. Netizen jokes that her ideal type is the one that make her still single lmao XD

So, now I'll be talking about Rowoon. I don't really have many information about him, only according to videos and interview that I watch and read. In Elle Ideal Type quiz with his former costar, I summary that he prefers lover that like a senior, likes to share knowledge, good in drinking, also kind.

We know that Rowoon has been repeating for many times that he likes to work with Eunbin since he almost watch all of her drama, even admire her as a person and as an actress. It's safe to say that his attraction to her is admiration in this stage. As a fan of Eunbin, I love the way he described about her, exactly the way I thought about her. Rowoon said first impression of her is like a light, also after knowing her further she's like a small giant, she's give big reactions to small things and bold to big things. Truly like the way I felt about her. Also, I noticed that Rowoon's fans react the same way as I am when they read how Eunbin describe Rowoon. That he's so bright and cheerful, like a puppy that running in the rain, his behavior somehow almost make her tearing up. He's so cheerful that even Eunbin need to put brake on him. With this, I can say that both Eunbin and Rowoon learning about each other pretty deep until both fans agreed. In Swoon Mafia Game, they also seemed to know well each other as Rowoon mentioned that Eunbin can't lie and Eunbin mentioned that Rowoon can't stand on doing cringey things. 

To be honest, I got a bit suprised about this couple because I didn't expect to feel like this at all. Eunbin is good at making chemistry with her costar. All her former costar always mentioned her as their ideal type after the drama ended, but Eunbin just being professional like she always been. In the making video with her former costar, even though it's sweet and cute, I always see the same Eunbin. But in TKA.. I must say, I see a different side of her. For example, the interaction in social media. Eunbin didn't follow anyone in her instagram, and with her former costar, even though he always post photo with her and comment on her post, she never comment on his post or reply him. All Eunbin's fans went wild when Eunbin replied to Rowoon's comment on her post hahaha One said that because Rowoon's joke is Eunbin's style so she replied him (since she also replied to fans who made similiar jokes). But I think it's a good thing, she found someone that connected with her even though just with a joke. Also when Rowoon make a big breakthrough with posting his photo and eunbin together in his social media, fans also went wild, since he never post photo together with his former costar before (only two of them, usually with other costars). From my observation, both of them changed in social media interaction since this project. Eunbin starts to commenting in the other male costars and Rowoon also (even somehow so similiar like a nagging, lmao). I think it's good to see both of them are changing together. 

Then, to compare about their ideal type. Both of their ideal type is pretty close to describe each other. Although they clash a bit. Rowoon can eat spicy food and Eunbin can't, Rowoon loves coffee but Eunbin doesn't drink coffee, Rowoon loves to drink but Eunbin stop drinking (she used to drink about two glass of beer, but at her intsagram live she said she doesn't drink anymore). Funny thing though.. in Wkorea interview, when Eunbin describing Rowoon, Rowoon got shy and suddenly asked Eunbin to drink whiskey. I was like (??) that was out of the blue, Rowoon, lmao. But then, I remember at Elle Korea Ideal Type Quiz, he mentioned that one of his dream date is to drink whiskey while watching movie. I can't help but clown myself knowing this information. Eunbin said she likes a strong man, we know that Rowoon lifting her as a dumbbell and she seemed enjoying it hahaha. Also, Rowoon likes to cook, I think, Eunbin not really a good cook haha (she's so clumsy for just making bibimyun), she will probably eats his cooking. Rowoon prefers his lover to love cleaning, for Eunbin, even she herself said that she doesn't clean often, I think she's a tidy person (the way she arranged her old script book and her bagpack). Rowoon seemed to have a hard time to do cringey things, but he seemed to do it well when filming the ferry scene and he complimented Eunbin's beauty pretty natural. In Wkorea drawingterview, he said "Ofcourse you are beautiful than my drawing, Your Highness." and Eunbin replied him with "Jung Tutor" (lmao same brain cells), and when in Swoon contents when Eunbin asked to wear angel wings he said "Woah, she could fly away.". And the way both of them reacting to each other's joke. It's safe to say I think that Rowoon's joke is accepted well by Eunbin, that somehow even Eunbin initiated the joke. She doesn't seem awkward around him and he is as well. 

I tried to put a brake on myself, so I think it's safe to say that they are both in friend stage now. As eunbin said, she wanna have a lover that like a friend. So, for us, clowns, let's just take this as the first stage, lmao XD. 

Thank you for listening of my Ted Talk lmao. Now I can breathe

I appreciate your long Ted Talk :love: I was currently reading my paper for tomorrow's exam when I check this thread n almost tossed my book to the air when I read yours:heart2beat:Read them while holding my breath heavily. I am so thrilled and happy out of nowhere. Think that all we talk about here might be true. Also bcs they've just posted picture today on IG with the same nuance around the same range of time. Although I'm still hoping to see them exchanging comments again this time. 

:bawling:

So as fans of Eunbin, we observe n think about the same things now. We just need some Fantasy who support Rowoon and Eunbin to give their speech here. I actually am, but newbie so my data could probably insufficient to make a strong conclusion. So, Anyone please?

It will be good too if our South Korean friends who love n following them both like we do can share the updates from there directly:fullofhearts:

4 hours ago, Eleve_ag said:

Yaah, searched all of the rowoon 's post and he has never posted with a costar. Not the bts. Eunbin and commenting to her co star thats something new. I love their interaction, nagging . Eunbin is always reserved. I was shipping minjae and her because her drama DYLB bts were lovely . But seeing thid eunbin make me realise she seems more free. Their were less skinship with any of her co stars . And with rowoon it feels natural. I am waiting for the award function to see their interaction. I have never seen smile, sort of blushing during photoshoot. But she SMILED . In W phostoshoot we can see her smiling when rowoon put her hand during position adjustment 

I am seeing a new eunbin with new confidence which reflects in her dreesing nowdays 

I did ship her with Minjae too that time. But not long after I saw n followed all the BTS I didn't see any improvement on their interaction pattern. Like both of them didn't have any interest more than colleague to each other furthermore. So I put down my expectation as lowest as it was. But I am being hardcore this time since both Rowoon n Eunbin share many compatibility n attraction by themselves. We as their shipper didnt even try so hard to match them, but the process itself already happens naturally from them. Let's we pray that KDA will be hold normally, so we can validate them :innocent::heart:

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

his direction is attracted to Eun Bin when he sits. I captured some scenes where Rowoon sat facing Eun Bin. Unlike him, Nam Yoon Su kept his straight direction almost through the clip.

i'm not an expert of any sort lol i just tried to apply what i examined into what i saw. thank you for taking it into consideration and actually agreeing with it tho <3 i watched almost all interviews they were in and Rowoon did not just sit towards her direction but also reached out to her a lot. you guys can witness this the most in the Radio session and the Swoon one. i think it's a way of expressing his aspiration for physical touch with her.

btw the new ep is out but i'm busy catching up with their comments on Instagram. did you read Eunbin's comment on Rowoon's new pic? she said she took many photos of him and sent them to him uwu. but then this giant baby chose to post the picture with the same pose everytime lol

3 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

I was currently reading my paper for tomorrow's exam when I check this thread

good luck to you pal !!

10 hours ago, yun cohi said:

I summary that he prefers lover that like a senior, likes to share knowledge, good in drinking, also kind.

He also likes someone who laughs and smiles a lot. well behold this ball of sunshine everyone. 

https://twitter.com/ShiiiBee/status/1464618190219194368

Edited by luna sunflower-nim
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, luna sunflower-nim said:

i'm not an expert of any sort lol i just tried to apply what i examined into what i saw. thank you for taking it into consideration and actually agreeing with it tho <3 i watched almost all interviews they were in and Rowoon did not just sit towards her direction but also reached out to her a lot. you guys can witness this the most in the Radio session and the Swoon one. i think it's a way of expressing his aspiration for physical touch with her.

btw the new ep is out but i'm busy catching up with their comments on Instagram. did you read Eunbin's comment on Rowoon's new pic? she said she took many photos of him and sent them to him uwu. but then this giant baby chose to post the picture with the same pose everytime lol

good luck to you pal !!

He also likes someone who laughs and smiles a lot. well behold this ball of sunshine everyone. 

https://twitter.com/ShiiiBee/status/1464618190219194368

I got goosebumps when I saw them post n exchange comments on each other feed. :elated:

They really get along well.. Thank u Eunbin for letting us know that u sent many picture to him n it means that both of u maintain to keep in touch even when the the filming ends :heart:

• Like 2

did you guys watch ep 15? i'm still smiling like an idiot after watching the "kith" scene.

everytime there's a kiss scene with Eunbin his ears get flaming red. his gaze looks like he's totally intoxicated also, either it's incredible acting or it was Rowoon at that exact moment instead of Jung Concubine :D both of these reactions are unprecedented in his previous dramas even in those kissing scenes in She would never know.

https://imgur.com/RlVRYyD

https://imgur.com/0BNmOpo

K-netizens also spotted this particular detail you can read them here: https://imgur.com/H1WtE6q

Anyways i'm still screaming inside and squealing watching their scenes. Can't blame if he is really flustered tho cuz it's Eunbin Park that we adore, so pretty and appealing in every way :poledance:

Edited by luna sunflower-nim
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 11/29/2021 at 10:44 AM, yun cohi said:

Hi @yun cohi, thank you so much for your comprehensive viewpoint as an Eunbin's fan. Indeed, it helps us - shippers - who haven't known much about Eun Bin for long enough, to understand the situation better. I really like your analysis when you points that they are in a good stage. Of course, starting as friends is a sensible choice to develop their relationship as a partner in the future. They can gradually understand each other, accept their strengths and weaknesses, before further commitment in a relationship. 

Please feel free to add more your thoughts in the thread. We still have more 4-5 episodes with some upcoming BTS, and maybe interactions at KBS Drama Awards (if the Covid situation does not get worse). Look forward to your other Ted Talk :elated:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, luna sunflower-nim said:

did you guys watch ep 15? i'm still smiling like an idiot after watching the "kith" scene.

I recalled in the Swoon clip when our foursome gathered to promote the drama to the audience of Netflix. Nam Yoon Su seems a god in spoiling key things about the drama :fiercebunny:

spacer.png

4 hours ago, luna sunflower-nim said:

Anyways i'm still screaming inside and squealing watching their scenes. Can't blame if he is really flustered tho cuz it's Eunbin Park that we adore, so pretty and appealing in every way

Haha, I can feel his blushing :D Such a passionate kiss in a saeguk drama.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, luna sunflower-nim said:

everytime there's a kiss scene with Eunbin his ears get flaming red. his gaze looks like he's totally intoxicated also, either it's incredible acting or it was Rowoon at that exact moment instead of Jung Concubine :D both of these reactions are unprecedented in his previous dramas even in those kissing scenes in She would never know.

https://imgur.com/RlVRYyD

https://imgur.com/0BNmOpo

K-netizens also spotted this particular detail you can read them here: https://imgur.com/H1WtE6q

Anyways i'm still screaming inside and squealing watching their scenes. Can't blame if he is really flustered tho cuz it's Eunbin Park that we adore, so pretty and appealing in every way :poledance:

Hi @luna sunflower-nim I've watched it already. Over n over again I replay the Ji woon's jealousy n their kiss scenes n keep thrilling over n over again:love: Yes, he did kiss scene too on previous project but for me it didn't look like a warm n affectionate one. In this case, the eyes could talk differently.. Btw I find it's easier to use www.postimages.org to insert image here, u can try it if u want :)

2 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

Hi @yun cohi, thank you so much for your comprehensive viewpoint as an Eunbin's fan. Indeed, it helps us - shippers - who haven't known much about Eun Bin for long enough, to understand the situation better. I really like your analysis when you points that they are in a good stage. Of course, starting as friends is a sensible choice to develop their relationship as a partner in the future. They can gradually understand each other, accept their strengths and weaknesses, before further commitment in a relationship. 

Please feel free to add more your thoughts in the thread. We still have more 4-5 episodes with some upcoming BTS, and maybe interactions at KBS Drama Awards (if the Covid situation does not get worse). Look forward to your other Ted Talk :elated:

Totally agree, being comfortable with each other is a top priority to start every kind of relationship :heart:

• Like 4

@BlessinMe02 How was your exam? ^^ Hope that it's great.

This morning, I found the rating of ep 16 decreased a bit. Such a pity when the drama is getting better and better, with the plot and wonderful chemistry. In addition, the BTS clip will be released soon, so that we can discuss more. 

A quick look at Twitter and found something. Someone said that they looked like a newly married couple 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

How was your exam? ^^ Hope that it's great.

Thank u for asking @Gavn2310 it's done but I am not sure about the result, Hope it will turn out good :innocent:

I monitored today's timeline too. And it was so sweet~ looks like Rowoon loves to lift her since it's just a piece of cake for him, and Eunbin loves to be carried by him since it was safe + she was the one who ask to do the lift-up kiss. But in the end Rowoon's laps kiss wins.. Ah I don't care whether in the air or in the lap, they passionately kissed each other after all :love:

still waiting for some kind souls who diligently put English subtitle to the BTS vids:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, BlessinMe02 said:

Hope it will turn out good :innocent:

It's glad to know that you did a good job.

I also look forward to Eng subbed BTS of these passionate kisses :dontwanna: Previously, I often follow 2 persons who are usually subbing for the BTS clips of the King's Affection. Please follow or check regularly on their channels. I am sure that when they release, our Twitter feed will fill totally with other fangirls' retweets/likes.

On youtube (mama.spoiler): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzazGkPmAEKEuTxzSak5qfg

On instagram (spring96k): https://www.instagram.com/spring96k/

Btw, we can see an Eng-subbed clip which is neatly and beautifully edited about EunBin and Rowoon from their different dramas. Remember to turn on "CC" to see English subtitles. I hope to see them in a modern drama :D

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

Btw, we can see an Eng-subbed clip which is neatly and beautifully edited about EunBin and Rowoon from their different dramas. Remember to turn on "CC" to see English subtitles. I hope to see them in a modern drama :D

This editing crew did a really good job!! :heart4: some people already mentioned KBS with this video. It will be a big hit if this fanmade drama could really be true. May great screen writer like kim eun sook-nim could monitor Rowoon n Eunbin skills to become power couple potential :blush:

Btw the Engsub BTS is outtt.. i've seen it n got immersed (as usual).. but i cant say any more comments for now.. i am just speechless :love: get myself settled first then i'll be back~

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, BlessinMe02 said:

Btw the Engsub BTS is outtt.. i've seen it n got immersed (as usual).. but i cant say any more comments for now.. i am just speechless :love: get myself settled first then i'll be back~

Oh, let's watch and then turn the detective mode on :approves: Hope that after watching the BTS clips, more shippers will emerge and come to our thread :D

We have 4 episodes before the drama ends. It is still a pity that KBS is not promoting it thoroughly on its variety shows. Otherwise, we can have a ton of moments to analyze when they are not in the drama, but in reality (even in shows) to check the situation.

Look forward to all shippers' analysis ~ I am eager to read your rants.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

This morning, I found the rating of ep 16 decreased a bit. Such a pity when the drama is getting better and better, with the plot and wonderful chemistry. In addition, the BTS clip will be released soon, so that we can discuss more. 

I read some comment n they say the plot's a lil bit suck bcs ji-un n hwi have to face political obstacles between their love line. So unfortunate that's the only reason for them to not remain sit in. It's sageuk-romance, so impossible to not having that kind of matter. Unless this is melodrama full of romance then it will do. I think the complexity level of the story is one of this drama charms :heart: 

for our beloved couple..spacer.png

It's so fun to watch them did some weird poses just to get this scene done :D The way Rowoon dragged Eunbin to sit on his lap without hesitation captivated me. He just did it like that without permission n Eunbin just let him do whatever he wants.. They trust each other tho..professional indeed.

But what makes me think it's funny is their reaction after that scene..

spacer.png

Rowoon almost fainted with that joyful expression..Eunbin run away quickly with that shy face n reddish ears. I saw him doing kiss scene on his previous work n Eunbin too, but the after effect was different. They usually just shyly smile with their co-star. Eunbin? I've never seen him run away like a kid after popo-ing his 1st love before :sweat_smile: 

spacer.png

And here's playful Rowoon said "It's a beautiful kiss scene, yeorobun" ..Rowoon bites his lips after saying that, which means he's nervous. He said that biting lips is an unconscious habit whenever he's nervous. In this minutes too Eunbin peeks on him quietly before she smiles like this without any refusal. 

I guess both of them enjoyed n adored this scene that much like we do, but I understand that they must be try to be aware with many people n BTS making camera there so their behavior control is necessary. But.. when the making camera quite away from them, that kind of fainted Rowoon and runaway Eunbin can easily be observed :love: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

I read some comment n they say the plot's a lil bit suck bcs ji-un n hwi have to face political obstacles between their love line. So unfortunate that's the only reason for them to not remain sit in. It's sageuk-romance, so impossible to not having that kind of matter. Unless this is melodrama full of romance then it will do. I think the complexity level of the story is one of this drama charms :heart:

I haven't managed to see the full BTS due to some personal stuff. However, looking at these gifs, photos and your captions about their BTS kiss, I would like to scream =D I hope more shippers will join with us to make the thread to be more active. Thank you so much for keep it alive with me :D

For the comments on the plot, I think the audience should understand that the plot is based on a manhwa. Actually, the plot in manhwa is not stable when Hwi looked inconsistent and a bit weak in some cases. However, the writer-nim has made it better when Hwi looked so good in her roles, be strong and be loved when necessary. For instance, she actively revealed her secret to Ji-un, instead of being found unconsciously when Ji-un checked her, in the manhwa. Though there some improvements could be made in the drama plot, overall it is a very good romantic drama. 

I agree with you that if it is a political drama, the plot will be adjusted in a different direction, with less affection :D But this is the King's Affection, we have many couples around Hwi and one main ship :elated:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

In the break, I checked some tweets and found this one ^^ Compared to other lifting, the final one, Rowoon looked at passionately at Eun Bin's smiles. It brings a different aura compared to previous lifting scenes in the BTS. In this scene, he seems immersed with her laugh, her presence in front of him and appreciated the moments. I don't know how to explain explicitly but it gives me that kind of feeling ^^ It looks like, when you smile/laugh, the person who is interested in you will smile/laugh will keep looking at you & treasuring.

KBS is so mean in releasing around under 10 minutes of BTS clip per week =D I want more ~ 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

I hope more shippers will join with us to make the thread to be more active. Thank you so much for keep it alive with me :D

Many people ship them on twitter or IG tho, so is it probably bcs they haven't found about this thread yet or they didn't have enough time to make sompii accounts to put some comments here? :relieved: 

14 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

In the break, I checked some tweets and found this one ^^ Compared to other lifting, the final one, Rowoon looked at passionately at Eun Bin's smiles. It brings a different aura compared to previous lifting scenes in the BTS. In this scene, he seems immersed with her laugh, her presence in front of him and appreciated the moments

I did notice that. He's smile was so gentle, yet trying to make an eye contact with Eunbin all the time. But Eunbin's eye made contact with the crane bird on his chest while smiling n talking with him, unless when they sat down or Rowoon tilted her head to rehearse the kiss scene. It's cute :lol: 

And through this BTS I saw his interaction with Eunbin-only is slightly different compared to when he's around the other casts. Although he's still look comfortable n stay playful with her but he was kind of calmer whenever with her only. And just like being with ordinary playmates when he was around Nam yoon-su, Yoo kyung etc. I compared this situation too with his interaction with another sunbae-nim on his previous drama. Of course he got along well with all his co-star, but the interaction between him and this two sunbae-nim is different. With Eunbin there's like a mixture between respect, admiration, comfort n friendshipness at the same time, while with that other sunbae he's more like with Nam yoon-su etc. Just my opinion :D

Yesss, KBS is so mean and lazy. To compile many scenes in only under 10 minutes video. They really need to take lesson from SBS:crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Love 1