Ha Dong Hoon 하동훈 (aka HaHa 하하)

Guest paigehk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paigehk

he looks way too funny...and young in those Nonstop pics...thanks for sharing.

I want to watch that Nonstop now...but it was long time ago, right? It may be hard to find...esp with subs.

he looks way too funny...and young in those Nonstop pics...thanks for sharing.

I want to watch that Nonstop now...but it was long time ago, right? It may be hard to find...esp with subs.

no probs :D Nonstop 3 was aired around 2003 I think...before it was aired with English subs on Arirang but they stopped airing it 2 years ago...the whole show was really entertaining, and Haha was really hilarious

Guest sonickim

oooh!! my haha!!! his one reason i get into korean stuff..

i just love him in NOnstop3..i have those caps too, posted above!!!

he never fail to make me laugh out loud since then till now at Xman...

i always spazz whenever i get to see him at any appearance...

he look so stupid in his fashion show though..oh well!!! still!!

nique here, screaming on the top of my voice..I LOVE YOU HAHA...

ur one reason life is worth living with laughter even in the worst day to come...

Guest paigehk

nique here, screaming on the top of my voice..I LOVE YOU HAHA...

ur one reason life is worth living with laughter even in the worst day to come...

I feel the same way too...that's why I made this thread for him.

I even love him more...like crazily after watching him in YSMM....the one with Brian and Hyung Young, he made me cried...the one with Bi and MC Mong, he made me laugh to death...i love this man

Guest jihye87

HAHA!!

I love this guy .. though he seems all funny with those mushy or sleazy attcks in Xman, he's like a very goody guy .. Work hard dude .. you will do very well !! haha .. i just like weird guys ..

Guest paigehk

Xman #3 -

--------

Topic - "i wish i had this person's looks!!”

--------

Yoo Jae Suk, Brian, Kim Hyun Joong, Andy, Lee Jung Hyun,

Kan Mi Yeon, Park Joon Gyu, Ha Seok Jin, Heo Young Saeng (SS501),

Cheon Mu Stephanie, Park Myung Soo, Haha

haha, it would be very very interesting if HAHA get on the 2 tops again like last time....I think he's pretty charming and kinda cute...like funny cute...honestly, i want my future husband look like that...haha

oh my, HAHA has 715 numbers stored in his cell phones...that's a lot. I don't even know that much people

Guest sonickim

I feel the same way too...that's why I made this thread for him.

I even love him more...like crazily after watching him in YSMM....the one with Brian and Hyung Young, he made me cried...the one with Bi and MC Mong, he made me laugh to death...i love this man

Hi paigehk... hahaa.. nice to meet you!!

i would like to thank you for opening this thread

i am glad having the same feeling for a funny guy!!

ist he just adorable...cheers me up everytime..

oh yeah, saw the last time epi of Xman.. him & Myung So bein the last top 2..kekeke

i can vividly imagine his face expression...

too bad i havent that YSMM epis...

Guest paigehk

too bad i havent that YSMM epis...

please don't miss them...they are really good...just b/c of HAHA's stories. the others' are good too, but his stories are the most catchy..lol

btw...i'm glad to see someone like me, loving this man.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tonglana

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for starting this thread. I've been looking for one for the longest time but I didn't start one myself because I didn't have enough info on him.

Anyway, X-Man would not be the X-Man it is today without him. Granted, there are many characters that make it what it is today, but without HaHa, it just wouldn't have been the same. This guy brings me laughing to tears, especially the Pattaya Special when he started the whole Kim Jong Kook impersonation! That was definately one of my all time favorite parts!

Guest paigehk

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for starting this thread. I've been looking for one for the longest time but I didn't start one myself because I didn't have enough info on him.

Anyway, X-Man would not be the X-Man it is today without him. Granted, there are many characters that make it what it is today, but without HaHa, it just wouldn't have been the same. This guy brings me laughing to tears, especially the Pattaya Special when he started the whole Kim Jong Kook impersonation! That was definately one of my all time favorite parts!

hey...welcome here

You're so right, Xman would not be the same without him.

Pics of him in Wontak's Angel with Minwoo.

maxsonsangel05dw8.jpg

maxsonsangel06wk2.jpg

maxsonsangel07br1.jpg

maxsonsangel11cm0.jpg

credit: Wontak's Angel Thread@Soompi.com

If you like HAHA or Minwoo, don't miss this movie. The only thing i can say about this movie is EXCELLENT!!

i love our dong hoon!! aww.. i'm so glad you started this thread! i absolutely love this man. i especially love his former xman character when they used to have the "of course" game. i laughed SO much everytime he pulled out his "bbun bbun" character! hehe

HAHA!!! fighting!

Guest MaryMagdalin

ah its our favorite thick skinned haha from xman!

he was always one of my favority members.

i actually did not know he had a gf until they mentioned it briefly in xman

i wonder if she beats him up after every showing for flirting with everyone on xman HAHhahah

DUDE I LOOOOOVE HAHA ME AND MY CUZ ARE LIKE FANATICS... we are like. the one person we would choose to meet in korea.... is HAHA~! hes so funny and real. i love how he enhances xman and every show he is on

Guest paigehk

ah its our favorite thick skinned haha from xman!

he was always one of my favority members.

i actually did not know he had a gf until they mentioned it briefly in xman

i wonder if she beats him up after every showing for flirting with everyone on xman HAHhahah

hahaha....i don't think she will. but it would be sad if she does :( . But being thick-skinned is HAHA's charm, so i guess he will be ok....hahaha.

If you notice, after the scandal published, HAHA seemed to be settle down in Xman. Xman then brought the EagleEye Lee Jong Soo (his name??) to be in HAHA's place...i think.

DUDE I LOOOOOVE HAHA ME AND MY CUZ ARE LIKE FANATICS... we are like. the one person we would choose to meet in korea.... is HAHA~! hes so funny and real. i love how he enhances xman and every show he is on

Although i want to meet a lot of person in Korea, but HAHA will be the first person I want to see. I wonder if he's super funny outside. Also, as much as i love hot guys like Shinhwa, Jang Dong Gun....but i really, really want my future husband to be just like HAHA....hehe. :blush:

Guest StylishAzNx07

He's sooo awesome&funny. xDD

Although i've heard tons of bad things about him in real life. My friend actually got to met him and she said he was soooooooo stuck up. But I guess you can't judge after one meeting...:(

Archived