Ha Dong Hoon 하동훈 (aka HaHa 하하)

Guest paigehk

Guest adikkeluangman

HaHa fought to finish filming for ‘Running Man’, despite his illness

HaHa was hospitalized on the morning of December 6th due to a high fever accompanying acute pancreatitis. Even so, HaHa showed his fighting spirit by filming ‘Running Man‘ that same night until the next morning.

A representative expressed, ‘He couldn’t let the broadcast fall through. He came to the filming with a cheerful spirit.‘

HaHa’s body naturally became overly stressed, and so his condition worsened, causing him to be re-admitted into the hospital for treatments. It was revealed that his fever finally went down on the 8th. Although his condition is stable, he will have to undergo a thorough checkup before he gets discharged.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/haha-fought-to-finish-filming-for-running-man-despite-his-illness

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Candid Video Highlighting Haha and K.Will’s Amusing Friendship

Singer/Entertainer Haha’s embarrassing video “Haha, Embarrassing ‘Amazed’ Video” was recently uploaded and is attracting a lot of attention.

In this video, Haha is driving his car presumable on the way to pick up his best friend K.Will and listening to a radio broadcast in which he is speaking.

Watchers listen as K.Will lists his closest celebrity friends and upon not hearing his name mentioned, Haha becomes angry and furiously begins to sing K.Will’s song “Amazed.”

However, once K.Will gets into Haha’s car, Haha changes his tune and starts saying “I love you Will~!”

Netizens who saw this video commented, “Haha and K.Will are really funny. It’s good to see these two people“, “Haha is cute. This is why I like Haha,” and “This is so funny. This is going to be a hit.”

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/candid-video-highlighting-haha-and-k-wills-amusing-friendship

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Haha reveals a photo of Leessang Gary’s ID card

http://plixi.com/p/82070589

Haha drew the attention of netizens recently by revealing Leessang Gary’s identification card through his Twitter.

On the morning of March 7th, he tweeted, “Such~~~~~~~~ a cute person?? Isn’t he so, so, cute!!”

In the accompanying picture, the ID card revealed Gary’s real name to be Kang Hee Gun; a photo from the rapper’s younger days charmed netizens as well, since they’re more used to seeing a smooth character. Netizens replied, “Kang Gary-ssi is so innocent looking!,” and “Daebak!! haha”

Gary further amused netizens by replying, “The only reason I’m not uploading Haha’s pictures is because I don’t know how to upload pictures…”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/haha-reveals-a-photo-of-leessang-garys-id-card

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

YoonA’s congratulatory wreath to HaHa

23041815_Untitled-5.jpg

SNSD’s YoonA’s congratulatory wreath to HaHa is receiving a lot of interest!

The wreath was sent in congratulations for the opening of HaHa’s new restaurant. During the opening ceremony, the front of the store was filled with congratulatory wreaths from fellow celebrity friends, some including MBC “Infinity Challenge”’s Jung Hyung Don, Park Myung Soo, and PD Kim Tae Ho, and SBS “Running Man”’s Lee Kwang Soo, Song Joong Ki, and Song Ji Hyo.

From the “Infinity Challenge” family, Jung Hyung Don wrote on his congratulatory wreath, “HaHa, always talk like me”. Park Myung Soo also sent a wreath saying, “Tomorrow’s weather will be clear! From the weather forecaster Park Myung Soo.”

PD Kim Tae Ho wrote on his Twitter, “HaHa, can you make a special seat for me? hehe I will go there and eat, think of ideas, edit, hold meetings…On Sunday I will go and eat meat for brunch. I can flip the meat while reading a book..”

From the “Running Man” family, Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo wrote, “Hyung, are you only going to work hard in ‘Infinity Challenge’?” on their congratulatory wreath. Song Ji Hyo wrote “It tastes good and it is the best as a snack with alcohol”. On the other hand, Ji Suk Jin wrote, “Comedian Ji Suk Jin who wishes HaHa will quit being on broadcasts” wishing that HaHa will succeed with his new restaurant.

The most noticeable congratulatory wreath was from SNSD YoonA. On her wreath, she wrote, “If this is a hit, then I will go to no-man island with you”.

This was in response to the broadcast of “Running Man” that aired on April 17th. When asked who she will go to a no-man island with, YoonA chose Yoo Jae Suk. After hearing this, HaHa exclaimed, “That’s fine! You can play with me in Seoul then!” showing his love towards YoonA. Also during the broadcast, HaHa showed off his undying love as he chanted, “I love SNSD! I will love you forever!”

On the other hand, during the opening day of his new restaurant, HaHa went around to the tables to serve and personally cook the meat for his customers.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/yoonas-congratulatory-wreath-to-haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

HaHa sends a message of congratulations to Jay Park

On May 6th, rapper/comedian HaHa left a message of congratulations for singer Jay Park after a request from a fan who was eating at HaHa’s new restaurant, Paljamakchang.

HaHa started off by humorously fixing his hair. He then stared right into the camera and said, “Jaebum, Congratulations on your #1. You are deeply real. REAL S***. Come to Paljamakchang. I will give you lots of service (free food). Congrats on 1st place!”

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/haha-sends-a-message-of-congratulations-to-jay-park

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Sinnimi

Wooh.. There's like nothing happening in the thread??! Why not? Ha Dong Hoon Rocks!

Does anyone know if there's an international fan page or something for him? I would absolutely love it someone could help me out =)

And I have to say.. LOVE his song Rosa..

--> Why can't I post it as a video, and not just a link?? How do I do it?

He's so cute ^_^

405887084.jpg

Credit: His Twitter

• 5 months later...
Guest n.o.e

i know haha on Running Man Show, he was soo cute.

Also when he act childish, like it :)

i watched his movie to, Holly Daddy. that's good movie.. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest hana2013

"Who want to be involve in an international project about Mudo/Muhan Dojeon/Infinity Challenge?
A virtual and international project for Mudo members from their fans

I want many people to participate it and from the most unexpected corners of the world.
Here it isn't about me, it is about you and Muhan Dojeon . I'll be back with more details soon .

It will be an international movement from all over the world.

The project doesn't involve money or other material goods.

Please share this announcement

for any question: adm.pmsro@gmail.com "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived