Ha Dong Hoon 하동훈 (aka HaHa 하하)

Guest paigehk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Lil.Miss.A

I never thought he's such a talented actor!

After watching Wontak's Angel and Who Slept with Her I got a new found respect for this guy because of his acting!

Especially on Wontak's Angel, he portrays the character perfectly, it really feels like he's an old man inside a young guy's body. He's very funny in both movies too!

I think the roles in those movies suit him perfectly.

Anyone knows what his next projects are?

I'm definetely gonna watch his next movies.

Guest moodyhap

I have done searches on him also and can't really find much on him. Maybe someone can do searches on korean sites and others can translate and post it here.

I really admire him, from the things he's shared in ysmm he has grown a lot and you can really appreciate his talent even more. We all see his funny side but now we can also see what has happened 'behind the scenes' and how he has become who he is as a person and as an entertainer.

I wish him all the best and much success so that he can achieve his dreams and help his mom and dad.

Dong Hoon aja! aja! Fighting! B)

Guest moodyhap

Hehehe I went searching and found this:

Clip of Ha-Ha and briand on Happy Shares Company: http://www.mncast.com/outSearch/mncPlayer....02&player=5

Also, can someone translate this?:

하하, 안혜경에 하하공개청혼 “내 아를 낳아도!”

가수 겸 연기자 하하(하동훈)가 구수한 경상도 사투리로 연인인 기상캐스터 출신 연기자 안혜경에게 공개 프러포즈를 했다.

하하는 최근 서울 여의도 MBC 본사 스튜디오에서 진행된 예능프로그램 ‘말 달리자’(연출 박정규) 10일 방송분 녹화에서 MC 김제동이 “여자친구에게 프러포즈를 한번 하라”고 제안하자 “내 아를 낳아도”라고 외쳤다.

‘내 아를 낳아도’는 개그 프로그램 등에서 ‘경상도식 프러포즈’로 유행어가 됐던 말이다.

하하는 이날 녹화에서 자신의 여자친구가 누구인지 밝히지 않았지만 최근 안혜경과 연인사이임이 공개돼 화제가 되고 있는 만큼 프러포즈의 대상은 뻔했다고 제작진은 설명했다.

‘말 달리자’ 제작진은 4일 “하하가 독일에서 태어났지만 초중학교 시절을 경상남도 창원에서 보내 김제동이 경상도 사투리로 프러포즈를 제안했다”며 “김제동이 워낙 짓궂게 요구해서인지 평소 당찬 모습이었던 하하도 적잖이 쑥스러워 했다.

그러면서도 하하는 연인에게 ‘앞으로도 잘 지내자’라고 말하는 등 진지한 모습을 보였다”고 말했다

-----------------------------

하하 "안혜경과 크리스마스 첫키스 후 정식교제

"안혜경과 지난해 크리스마스에 첫키스 했다"고 밝혔다.

하하는 "그날 새벽 3시경 안혜경과 포장마차에서 만나 소주를 마셨고, 남자답게 그녀를 벽으로 밀어 붙여 키스를 했다"고 말했다. 이어"이 첫키스를 계기로 본격적인 만남을 갖게 됐다"고 덧붙였다.

하하는 이날 녹화도중 "첫 키스 당시 그날따라 그녀가 하이힐을 신는 바람에…"라고 말해 현장을 폭소케 했다.

Thanks! :P

Guest paigehk

oh man. I wish i could understand that artical. The only word I know is "Haha"

this is a clip of him with Ayumi. He was doing Paparazzi while Ayumi was doing Happy Share Company. They were so funny. Haha was so hyper, as always!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L2zaS1OliGM

oh and I just watched this on Coolsmurf's youtube, http://youtube.com/watch?v=6q4KdpCW1EM

it's so hilarious. Haha was being made fun of his height again. "his legs are the same whether stretched or bend"

lol...i like his new long and straight hair too. hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaonamp

haha's girlfriend looks familar, is she an actress as well? One of the actress in I really really like you looks like her, are they the same person?

Guest paigehk

haha's girlfriend looks familar, is she an actress as well? One of the actress in I really really like you looks like her, are they the same person?

yeah...that's her. same person.

Very pretty!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest candypop

wow yay! I'm glad I found a Haha thread ^^

I've only seen him on X-man, but he brightens up the show and makes it all the more fun for me to watch! I love his character and the way he tries hard to be funny and succeeds all the time! XD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest indriani1012

hii...a big fan of HaHa here! ^^ i've watched his performance in X-man like hundreds of times and never get bored of his flirting in dangyeonhaji! he always imitates KJK and it turns out funnier as KJK himself! im kinda disappointed of the new X-man and they dont have dangyeonhaji anymore. PMS cant express his shouting words, i miss that alot.

i didnt know that HaHa used to have such bad attitude toward people, but i think he's changed now, people have to settle down at last right? oh i remember once that in dangyeonhaji section, he was asked "do you love your girlfriend?", then he had to say "dangyeonhaji" but then he looked at the camera and whispered "mianhae!!" which is for his gf, thats so sweeeet!! :tears:

Guest anne&top

lol. i know! i know!

he had to say "of course" due to his reputation of being thick skinned.

now that xman is over :(...i heard that he, kang ho dong, park myung soo and mc yoo are mc-ing another game show?

i agree with u some of u.

its hard to find stuff on HaHa on the net.

oh! and i totally LOVE his new hairstyle.

Guest paigehk

hii...a big fan of HaHa here! ^^ i've watched his performance in X-man like hundreds of times and never get bored of his flirting in dangyeonhaji! he always imitates KJK and it turns out funnier as KJK himself! im kinda disappointed of the new X-man and they dont have dangyeonhaji anymore. PMS cant express his shouting words, i miss that alot.

i didnt know that HaHa used to have such bad attitude toward people, but i think he's changed now, people have to settle down at last right? oh i remember once that in dangyeonhaji section, he was asked "do you love your girlfriend?", then he had to say "dangyeonhaji" but then he looked at the camera and whispered "mianhae!!" which is for his gf, thats so sweeeet!! :tears:

Me too. I watched those clips over and over like hundreds of time, and never got bored.

The New Xman was disappointed (I so agree), but it did have some good moment of HAHA. hehe. I love seeing him with the Shinhwa guys and MC MONG. HADY had created the perfect couple in the new Xman to me. It's just so nice to see how Haha influenced his thickskin on Andy...I just love it

lol. i know! i know!

he had to say "of course" due to his reputation of being thick skinned.

now that xman is over :(...i heard that he, kang ho dong, park myung soo and mc yoo are mc-ing another game show?

i agree with u some of u.

its hard to find stuff on HaHa on the net.

oh! and i totally LOVE his new hairstyle.

I haven't watched the new show yet. It is good? Does HAHA have a lot of lines?

I'm gonna watch it anyways, just because of HAHA, PMS, and MC yoo.

I wonder if he's doing any movie. I really enjoy watching HAHA's movies, because they are always funny, and HaHa always has those dorky funny looking characters.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest no1knows

i remeber watching the game of course with HaHa in it...he was wearing red and he was in the lee team. it was so funny but i can't find it anymore. all i remember him saying was "a hunter never leaves tracks." he said that to the girl he was against and won. can some tell me which episode it is from?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anne&top

i just watched sexy teacher/who slept with her.

gotta say, HaHa is very funny and not to forget cute in there.

a teenager with raging hormones. hahaha!

i'll recommend the movie.

it's very light hearted and plus, they have a lot of xman members acting in there.

im not sure about the new game show,

didnt watch it yet.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mishybear

i first saw haha on xman, and then after i started watching him on yashimmanman and other shows..

he's such a sweet guy! but i never knew it.

lol

Guest anne&top

i agree!

at first, he seems kinda irritating...

but later on he starts to grow onto me.

his cute imitations of kjk.

he thick skinned attacks.

he growing to be more good looking too!!

Archived