• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This is reality.  Everything must have an end.  :((

Info about Full house

Posted by memo-rain on June 20, 2013

Full_House.jpg

20120730105128002.jpg

Sindo, Sido and Modo Islands, a Celluloid Excursion

The "three brother islands" Sindo, Sido and Modo have in part or in full featured in several popular TV series, such as Full House and Sad Love Story (Sido), and the movie Time (Modo).

The filming location of ‘Full House’ is still remembered as a good memory for many people who visit the place, even though the set for ‘Full House‘ was demolished on April, 2013. The set for Sad Love Story, which starred by Gwon Sang-u, Kim Hui-seon and Yeon Jeong-hun, offers a fine vantage point over the picturesque sights of Sido Island. Baemikkumi Sculpture Park, on Modo, is where the internationally renowned movie director Kim Gi-deok filmed Time and sculptor Yi Il-ho exhibited a collection of his sculptures along the coast.

source : http://english.arex.or.kr/jsp/eng/tour/tour_list.jsp?tourcd=1117&am...

--------------------------------------------------------

[Acct]13-04-22 The Full House house (풀 하우스) has been destroyed.

Posted by memo-rain on June 21, 2013

Back in 2007, there was a popular miniseries on Korean TV called "Full House" (풀 하우스) starring Song Hye-Gyo (송 헤교) and Rain (비). It was one of the first Korean TV shows I ever saw. Recently, I took a trip to Si Island, a.k.a. Sido (시도), which is northwest of Incheon, to see the famous house from the series. It took quite a long time to get there from downtown Seoul. When I arrived at the beach that was indicated by the signs and tourist maps as being the location of the house, I saw nothing. I proceeded to frantically explore the coastline, thinking I had taken a wrong turn, and started worrying about not being able to find the house before the day's last return ferry to Incheon. Then it hit me: the pile of rubble at the cordoned-off "construction site" I had walked by several times WAS the house. It had been torn down. No more picket fence. No more spiral staircase. No chance to sing the Three Bears song in the same place where Ji-eun, Song Hye-Gyo's character, had once sung it. There stood nearby a dilapidated old ticket booth with faded pictures of Rain in an open shirt still posted in its windows. In big bold letters, another sign in its windows shouted "CLOSED." No kidding!

imageimage

imageimageimage

Since I had come so far, I sang the Three Bears song anyway with the rubble as my background.

source : http://stevenmercier.blogspot.kr/2013/04/the-full-house-house-has-b.

------------------------------------------------------

RAIN CLOUDPH
June 20, 2013

R.I.P. Full House - We are sorry to tell you (if you haven't heard already) that this wonderful house that was a huge part of RAIN's career had been torn down. This house was visited by a lot of fans of the series and its characters. Many members of Cloud Philippines also went to the house during the height of its popularity to relive our favorite Full House moments.

Credits:
Agent P - for the picture
arex.or.kr - for the confirmed news

Photo: R.I.P. Full House - We are sorry to tell you (if you haven't heard already) that this wonderful house that was a huge part of RAIN's career had been torn down. This house was visited by a lot of fans of the series and its characters. Many members of Cloud Philippines also went to the house during the height of its popularity to relive our favorite Full House moments.    Credits:   Agent P - for the picture  arex.or.kr - for the confirmed newsThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
Source:CloudPh/FB

• 5 months later...

aww this is sad. :( i just learned about this now.  am having mixed feelings. everything remains vivid in my memory. the drama, and the house itself.
glad i went the extra mile and took some time off to visit the house in October of 2012.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Wah .. just found this thread and feel sad knowing that the beautiful house has been destroyed.I planned one day to visit that house lol :( :(
I don't know how many times this drama has been aired in my country hahaha from one channel to another channel (along with Auntumn in My Heart), it just aired again last April. Still never get tired watching it over and over again.
It's such a trending topic in my school days :x :x
But why the house ... :(( :((

Oke Bye hahaha

Guest 019iamthesun

Aww. :( I feel sad about it. :-S sighs. :-) The only hope is for SHK and Rain to be pair up again. He has upcoming drama now called She's so Lovely. I feel disappointed that the female lead role has been offered to someone else and not SHK. I think it's time for me to drop this ship. :(( Andwaeeeeeee!

Guest 019iamthesun

And by the way, does anyone know if the writer (Min hyo jeong) of this drama is still alive? I tried to search about her because of her awesome and romantic way of writing but her last story was back in 2005. Seriously I miss everything about Full House so much. :-S

• 1 month later...

This is one of the first drama's I watched when I started to watch kdrama and now I'm re-watching and I was thinking if I had friends that did this to me  it would become my life's mission to find them lock them up and throw away the key.Her low life friends steal all her money send on a one way trip to a foreign country and sell her house while she is gone, but is she mad about this no no no, Why? Because they leave her a note saying they are sorry and she is pregnant.
On the plane she vomits on our hero and then treat him like he has done something wrong, if that's not enough she gets a room at the same hotel lies about her connect with his friend to get money to pay for the hotel and flight home. Back home they meet again and he want's her to pretend like they are dating she of course does not comply but instead after eating dinner gives him a head butt. Then she finds out he is the buyer of her house and feels he should move out and give it back to her and she will pay him back someday, when he refuses she treats him like he is the thief not even filing a complaint against her friends with the police. 
I know that this is a romantic comedy but who would ever fall in love under these ciurcumstances? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the first K drama I watched and 5yrs after...still my favorite one even after watching hundreds of old and new K drama..I gave away all the  other K dvds but will always keep Full House.Me and my family will never get tired watching Hanjeun!Fighting!!

Here some beautiful MVs of this drama:)

thanks to Francescaca Chan

Thanks to Juta

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kyung-jin

I like min hyuk more than young jae..

when ji eun meet young jae for the first time, he treat ji eun badly..

and when ji eun meet min hyuk for the first time, he treat ji eun nicely..

that's why I'm on min hyuk side..

• 1 month later...
Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Throwback Thursday: The 5 best rom-coms of the 2000s

by whatadrama on Thu, Mar 19, 2015

whatadrama_thursdaythrowback_K-dramas.jp

Do you ever run out of shows to watch? Let's admit. We've all been there. This is a tribute to dedicated K-drama fans and those interested in older classic K-dramas. Check out the best romantic comedy K-dramas of the previous decade!

1. Full House (2004)

Starring beautiful, petite Song Hye Gyo and gorgeous Rain, comic book-turned-K-drama Full House tells a story of a dreamy girl who suddenly finds herself having to live with a strange man.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/thursdaythrowback-5-best-rom-coms-of-2000s/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas with the sweetest love stories

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

It's springtime, flowers are in bloom, and love is in the air, and to celebrate this romantic time of year, DramaFever has teamed up with Spotify to create the Love Story: Korean Drama OST playlist featuring songs from the sweetest K-dramas. Whether you have a crush on someone special, are head over heels in love, or are even hurting from a breakup, you'll love our romantic mix of K-drama music from the heart. Here are 10 K-dramas that have the purest and most beautiful love stories. 

8. Full House

full_house_korean_drama_quote_2_dramafev

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-with-the-sweetest-love-stories/

Guest kyung-jin

10 Things about K-dramas that make no sense (but we love anyway)

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Apr 16, 2015

Ever have that moment when you're watching a K-drama and you think "wait....what just happened?". Sometimes our eyes are strained from all the rolling and our voices hoarse from all the screaming. But some of the things that make the least sense (I'll use piggyback rides to the hospital as an example) are the things that make us the most deliriously happy when it happens on the screen. Here are 10 things in K-dramas that we often find ourselves rolling our eyes at but that we secretly love. 

5. Wardrobe choices

K-drama is a leader in the world of fashion. There is so much inspiration to be had there (think Cheon Song Yi from My Love From Another Star's lipstick that spurred a massive shopping spree and sold out a particular shade around the world). Sometimes, however, fashion can go wrong. 

Full House: Lee Young Jae

Screen_Shot_2015-04-14_at_11.01.41_AM.pn

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-things-about-k-dramas-that-make-no-sense-but-we-love-anyway/

• 1 year later...