• Director: Ahn Gil-Ho
  • Writer: Kim Eun-Sook
  • Network: TBA
  • Episodes: 8
  • Release Date: 2021 --
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

A high school student dreamed of one day working as an architect. She became a victim of high school violence perpetrated by her fellow students. She dropped out of high school because of the bullying. She then planned revenge on her tormentors and also the bystanders who did nothing.

That student is now an adult. She has waited for the leader of her tormentors to get married and have a child. That child is now an elementary school student. The women who was once a victim of school violence, is now the homeroom teacher of her tormentor's child. Her cruel revenge plot begins in earnest.

Notes

1. Actress Song Hye-Kyo & screenwriter Kim Eun-Sook previously worked together in 2016 KBS2 drama series "Descendants of the Sun."
  2. Lee Do-Hyun has been offered the lead male role and he is considering the offer.

Cast

Credit Asianwiki

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

SongHyeKyo next drama TheGlory is scheduled to start filming in November and end in next June. The drama is possible to release through Netflix, written by Kim Eun-sook.

Its end filming the cast in June or end of pre-production (edit etc)..cz don't u think its too long to just finish filming the cast for 8 epi in 6months?or is it possible that they shoot until maybe season 2?if there are any agreement of it..n rumors about SHK next work after the glory make them shoot until next season cz they don't have time in her schedule? (This part truly my speculation n my delightful thoughts that SHK will have back to back until next year,haha..so don't mind me):partyblob:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets that contains videos or images. Thanks!

9 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

Its end filming the cast in June or end of pre-production (edit etc)..cz don't u think its too long to just finish filming the cast for 8 epi in 6months?or is it possible that they shoot until maybe season 2?if there are any agreement of it..n rumors about SHK next work after the glory make them shoot until next season cz they don't have time in her schedule? (This part truly my speculation n my delightful thoughts that SHK will have back to back until next year,haha..so don't mind me)

Yeah not sure, but yeah 6 months to film 8 episodes is alot unless they want to space filming out, just my guess not sure.

• Like 1

Info about the role  that Lim Ji Yeon will play

Apparently the filming started November 1st, I do not know if it is true because outside of Song Hye Kyo  and Lim In Yeon , no other actor ha been confirmed yet, especially the mal lead. While if it start filming in November, they should have had the script reading already. 

Capture-d-cran-2021-11-15-121622.jpg

Credit Songhyekyozone

I am surprise there is no much info about this drama while it is going to start filming or or already did

• Like 2

English version of the Korean Wiki page. Lim Jin Yeon will play the main perpetrator. I thought they would choose an actress as old as Song Hye Kyo not someone 10 years younger than her. And a bigger name too. IMO this role is as important as SHK's character. 

Capture-d-cran-2021-11-15-183733.jpg

Capture-d-cran-2021-11-15-183806.jpg

Credit Songhyekyozone

• Like 3

Actually this is the first time I've heard her name..n when I search,not many of her work that I'm very familiar with except that she filmed with SSH, though I'm not watch it..

I think I'm positive that they will shoot this until S2..becz my feeling said that she will accept drama with dir.LEB after the glory

• Like 1