[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Heroes 说英雄谁是英雄

sugarplum892

2022 Martial Arts Drama Maoyan Popularity Champion
Maoyan Professional Edition Data : Zeng Shun Xi, Liu Yu Ning, and Yang Chao Yue starring in the costume martial arts drama 'HEROES' hit the top of Maoyan on May 25th. The online drama popularity list has won the daily top broadcast volume of Maoyan for 3 consecutive days, and at the same time 'HEROES' has become the champion of the Maoyan martial arts online drama popularity list in 2022!
Congratulations

what is the relation between Di Fei Jing and Lei Chun?

Di Fei Jing is just a subordinate of Liufenban sect (one of 14 kings?) , but why he called Lei Chun as Chun'er (which mean close relationship like family or teacher-disciple) , while lei chun is the daughter of his boss. 

5 minutes ago, Don Yu said:

Question about the songs, were there no female singers on this?

There are two female singers on June 1 and June 13

The female lead Yang Chao Yue also duet with the male lead Joseph Zeng on June 14, and five leads on June 15 

51 minutes ago, Magician said:

There are two female singers on June 1 and June 13

The female lead Yang Chao Yue also duet with the male lead Joseph Zeng on June 14, and five leads on June 15 

Good, knowing how China operates, usually it's when these songs debut on the show first then it's out in the public, probably.

Which episodes range are these bloody battles? Past episode 20 or before?

Episode 7-8... is where I am at. 

Not a huge fan of these 2 eps. Slow going on the action, but hopefully it will catch up back to some(good action) soon.

9 hours ago, Don Yu said:

Which episodes range are these bloody battles? Past episode 20 or before?

Episode 7-8... is where I am at. 

Not a huge fan of these 2 eps. Slow going on the action, but hopefully it will catch up back to some(good action) soon.

Pass episode 20. 

I heard after episode 10, the fighting scene is good since the leads fighting with the master not minions

Report of popularity ranking statistics from VLinkage

VLinkage [ 26.05.2022]

HEROES  NO 4

"Brothers of Destiny" has prepared for the young heroes! It was difficult to know who I was in this world and it was difficult to find friends in the battle world. If you have any of these companions, You will not regret your life

2 hours ago, a_tumiwa said:

i forget, who is this guy?

I don't remember him :grin:

The story line is to make them know that the friendship between the two has gone through life and death together

Meng Zi Yi is so much better in this than Condor Heroes. Very pretty and lovely, smiles a tons.

In Condor Heroes(which is a BETTER Jin Yong show of course), she was just more sad and unhappy, as Mu Nianci.

It's good to see.