[THE OFFICIAL] RM (알엠) / Kim Nam Joon (김남준) Thread ♪♫ ♫♪

bohmi

Wale shared RM’s Instagram story (22/03/06)

• Twitter : “Aye my boy showin love on the gram . t480e0I.jpg Nam-joon imma the man too .”

• Instagram Story : “My boy RM”

m1cy8Op.jpg

Source (1) (2)

March 2022

Balming Tiger members’ reaction to RM after sharing their song “Just Fun!” through Instagram story

Balming Tiger is a South Korean hip-hop group formed in 2018.

• Balming Tiger : iBCvCNj.jpegMbfYIsW.jpgiBCvCNj.jpeg
  • San Yawn : gMzS0Nd.jpg
Spoiler

2uH157r.jpg

• Omega Sapien : @rkive is my hero
  • Mudd the Student : iBCvCNj.jpeg:love:iBCvCNj.jpeg
  • Sogumm : iBCvCNj.jpegiBCvCNj.jpeg
Spoiler

Qwooqav.jpg

© lyssy

March 9, 2022

EarthGang react to RM of BTS listening to their music

EarthGang have expressed their appreciation for BTS leader RM, after the boyband member shared the duo’s music.

Yesterday (March 8), RM shared an Instagram Story of him listening to ‘L.O.V.E.’, the Hip-hop duo’s new collaboration with future funk producer Yung Bae, and musicians Jon Batiste and Sherwyn.

The Instagram Story later made its way onto Twitter after a fan posted a screenshot of on Twitter, while tagging the official EarthGang account. The duo have since expressed their admiration for RM, quote-tweeting the screenshot while tagging the BTS account “❤️❤️ good music travel[s] much love from @bts_bighit member RM,” the duo wrote.

EarthGang Twitter Update : :heart::heart: good music travel[s] much love from BTS member RM npGa3uz.jpg

Spoiler

Yung Bae Twitter Update : bro rm from bts hyping the album

Spoiler

Source (1) (2) (3)

This is so funny :lol:

To. RM ❤ (Part. 1) by DJ Tukutz

From Epik High’s Interview with Genie Original.

In the YouTube description box (TIME CODE), written “14:37 To RM...❤”

[Tukutz pulling out BTS cards (?)]

Q. Who has a story about black bean noodles?
Tukutz : I don’t have any black bean noodles story.

[Headline] Epik High’s Tukutz boast he bought black bean noodles to BTS.

Tablo : Omg, he’s so annoying. Why do you have to boast that you bought the noodles for BTS?

Tukutz : I wasn’t boasting. It’s just a fact. Was I boasting?

Tablo & Mithra :joy::joy:

[To. RM from BTS... ❤]

Tukutz : Hey RM. How you been? Are you there? I need you, right now! I need you... I need you... huuuuu... [End with tears expressing the desire to see them...]  :joy:

Spoiler

Spoiler

To. RM ❤ (Part. 2) by Tablo

From MBC FM4U.

Tablo : Hey, RM  It’s me  Blo  Wassup~  I miss you  I need you  I need you right now!

Spoiler

Source (1) (2)

On March 17, RM shared a screenshot of Cisco Swank & Luke Titus’s new song “nothing’s changed” on his Instagram story.

Cisco Swank’s Instagram story : woke up to RM from BTS reposting our song this is crazy :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

014gd5R.jpg

Luke Titus’s Instagram story : bro @rkive @bts.bighitofficial iBCvCNj.jpeg

ydxzzd9.jpg

Spoiler

Sooper Records Twitter Update : RM from BTS approved.

Sooper Records (Cisco Swank & Luke Titus’s record label) also wanted to send an LP to RM.

I think, this LP is Cisco Swank & Luke Titus’s new album “Some Things Take Time” which will be out in April 15.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

March 20, 2022

From Weverse

ARMY : Congratulations on “RM” mixtape’s 7th anniversary!

Spoiler

IthdBfU.jpg

RM : xWqmuWf.jpg
V’s comment : Wow~ ㅋㅋ music genius Kim Naemjjon

ARMY : I’ll hold my breath until Namjoon releases his [next] mixtape

Spoiler

kLXNAYH.jpg

RM : I also might release one this year
V’s comment : He might release his mixtape before me :lol:

Yaay, can’t wait:getmygrooveon::getmygrooveon:

Source (1) (2) (3)

March 23, 2022

From Pianist Chin Sooyoung’s Instagram story : Oh wow RM-nim rBlpizz.jpg

UNKZDMG.jpg

He also shared that his name was trending #1 on MelOn popular search keyword after RM shared his music on Instagram.

Spoiler

zeNcHfg.jpg

Source (1) (2)

RM’s portrait in New York (2021), Florida (SCOPE Art Show Miami Beach 2021), and Seoul (Galleries Art Fair 2022)

• Galleries Art Fair 2022

Lynn Fine Art Gallery displayed RM’s portrait (Steel on canvas) by artist Kim Yongjin, as part of their participation in Galleries Art Fair 2022 in Seoul. Seems like this was the second art work of RM’s portrait created by the artist.

Along with RM, Jimin and Jung Kook’s portrait were also displayed as part of Lynn Fine Art Gallery’s booth. See here (1) (2)

Galleries Art Fair 2022 was held from March 16 to 20.

Spoiler

9xMyh5E.jpg

Spoiler

8xz4nNU.jpg

• SCOPE International Contemporary Art Show Miami Beach 2021

The first RM’s portrait has been displayed in New York and Florida. You can see a glimpse of RM’s portrait displayed in 2021 SCOPE Art Show Miami Beach here → (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Spoiler

2021 SCOPE Art Show Miami Beach

TUebaeI.jpg

On January 18, Lynn Fine Art Gallery posted a video of RM’s portrait on their Instagram with caption : “From New York to Florida and finally to Seoul! The work of artist Kim Yongjin, who returned from the exhibition.”

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

March 23, 2022

A photo of RM was included in the docent book of “Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)”

The author tells :

“I explained Monet’s work to the audience at the Getty Center in Los Angeles. But they couldn’t concentrate, when I asked why, they said that RM from BTS is here. My international friends who were around me also recognized him and were surprised.

I heard that RM often goes to art museums. In fact, I was very happy to see him appreciating works of art with care/precision. RM at that time was looking at the artwork of Monet ‘Haystacks’ for a while.

As a narrator of works of art, I wanted to ask “How is the lighting in the painting?” but I didn’t want to interrupt him appreciating the artwork. Therefore, I left him alone and just took a picture of his back from afar.”

FOhPNYSVEAI3smo?format=jpg&name=large

According to Korean ARMY who originally shared this :

The narrator went to HYBE to ask for permission to use RM’s photo in the book and RM just responded by saying that it’s okay to use it, so his photo was included in the book.

Source (1) (2) (3)

:blush:

Spoiler

Uu2MSj2.jpg

March 23, 2022

Korean media reports there will be a commemorative exhibit for the 100th anniversary of sculptor Kwon Jin-kyu’s birth and Namjoon participated.

There will be 240 works on display from institutions like the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MMCA), private collections like Namjoon’s and the Lee Kun-hee Collection and from the artist’s family.

Namjoon willingly lent his sculpture “Horse” (1965) to the exhibit, where it can be seen in the space dedicated to animal sculptures.

Han Hee-jin, the curator who organized the exhibit, said, “I contacted RM after I heard he was in possession of the “Horse” sculpture, and he said he liked sculptor Kwon Jin-kyu and he immediately/willingly allowed his sculpture to be used for the exhibit.”

The Kwon Jin-kyu Centennial exhibit runs from 3/24 - 5/22 at Seoul Museum of Art (SeMA) and is free.

Spoiler

NISI20220323_0000957724_web_202203231501

Spoiler

It’s not actually as big as it looks in that picture (from website). It’s the sculpture on the right (from RM’s IG)

dObd7fj.jpg

Source (1) (2) (3)

Edit :  Namjoon went to the Kwon Jin-kyu Centennial exhibit. He just posted it :)