[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

FA967-BF9-7-D70-4499-9-A31-2-DA54-FD82-D

Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye, And Kim Ji Suk Are Tied Together By One Fateful Kiss In “Kiss Sixth Sense” Posters

May 9, 2022

Official character posters for “Kiss Sixth Sense” are finally out!

Disney+’s upcoming “Kiss Sixth Sense” was originally a web novel before being adapted into a webtoon. The drama is about a woman named Hong Ye Sul (Seo Ji Hye) who can see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo (Yoon Kye Sang) and sees them in bed together in the future.

On May 9, individual posters for the three main characters were revealed, giving a taste of what’s to come. The lineup includes Cha Min Hoo, who’s a master of his senses, Hong Ye Sul, who lives with a superpower, and Lee Pil Yo (Kim Ji Suk), who’s a genius director. When placed side by side, the three posters spell out the word “SIX.”

AB7-A392-C-AF1-F-4289-80-F8-878-DA63-ECF

Hong Ye Sul is an advertising AE (Account Executive). She’s the ace of her team, and her confidence shines through with her wide smile and bold pose in the poster. She’s a workaholic that has come thus far by working hard under Cha Min Hoo, a boss who doesn’t mind being rude if it means he can be honest. But aside from her amazing work ethic and thriving career, she also has the special ability to see into the future. And for better or for worse, the future she sees always comes true. Her kiss will take Cha Min Hoo and Lee Pil Yo on a ride of a lifetime, tying everyone involved into an interesting knot of relationships. The text next to her reads, “‘A woman who sees the future’ with one kiss.”

The production team commented, “Cha Min Hoo, Hong Ye Sul, and Lee Pil Yo each have special powers which will develop the unique love triangle in ‘Kiss Sixth Sense.’ This refreshing backdrop is what sets the project apart from other romance series.”

“Kiss Sixth Sense” will premiere on May 25. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

credit to article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1525471wpp/yoon-kye-sang-seo-ji-hye-and-kim-ji-suk-are-tied-together-by-one-fateful-kiss-in-kiss-sixth-sense-posters

• Like 2

'Kiss Six Sense', 'Loco Goddess' Seo Ji-hye, transforms into a psychic who sees the future

[Within News Kim Young-sik]

- Seo Ji-hye as 'Hong Art' where you can see the future when your lips touch

“I worry about expressing various emotions that see the future.”

- The moment I saw the dizzying future with Yoon Kye-sang, “I was nervous at first. On the one hand, it feels strange.”

- 'Kiss Six Sense' to be released exclusively on Disney+ on May 25

'Loco Goddess' Seo Ji-hye transforms into a psychic who sees the future in Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense', opening a new horizon of fantasy romance.

Ahead of the first release on the 25th (Wednesday), he said, "As the title implies, I am also looking forward to seeing the future through a kiss the most."

Disney+'s original 'Kiss Six Sense' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon, written by Jeon Yu-ri, produced by Arc Media) is a work that deals with the dizzying romance between 'art', where you can see the future just by touching your lips, and 'Min-hoo', a super sensitive person with overdeveloped five senses. am.

341091-F1-5-F70-4-FA5-B94-B-665-C51370-F

0644-DAB4-E625-4-E26-931-B-0508-B4-A37-C

Seo Ji-hye takes on the role of 'Hong Art', who sees the future when her lips touch other people's bodies.

Regarding this work, “What will happen in the future due to the power of art, what will that future come true?

She has a charm that arouses curiosity," she said, "I was fascinated by that ability, and I wanted to play a three-dimensional character like this in a lively way."

But the process was not easy. Because it was difficult to imagine what it would be like to have a superpower and to express that momentary feeling through acting.

So, Seo Ji-hye thought a lot about expressing the various emotions that would come when she saw the future.

The charm of art that she analyzed lies in “a strong confidence in overcoming crises and adversity, wanting to grow on their own rather than relying on superpowers.”

In particular, she paid attention to the fact that her superpower can be traumatic for art in that she can see the future she doesn't want to see.

So, she said, “I tried to accept the disadvantages in a positive way so that they can become advantages.”

In fact, if she had that kind of ability, she would have tried not to influence it as much as possible, and it was because she seemed to have accepted that ability without avoiding it. These concerns and efforts were fully reflected in the work.

Even in the videos that have been released so far, I was able to get a glimpse of the art and acting that has various charms, from comedy, mystery, loveliness, pain, fear, and charisma. Seo Ji-hye's other 'life-character' is expected.

In this work, the romance that begins while seeing the dizzying future with the boss Min-hoo (Yoon Kye-sang), whom he never wanted to be involved with, is the most anticipated point.

From the point of view of art, Seo Ji-hye explained the feeling of art, "When my lips first touched and I saw the future I could not have imagined, I was just nervous and wanted to erase it from my memory.

That's why she also said, "As the title suggests, the kiss scene looking into the future is the most anticipated."

Lastly, Seo Ji-hye left a friendly observation point, saying, “It will be interesting to watch the drama while inferring how the dizzying future with Min-hoo will flow as it is, as art has seen, and how they got entangled in such a future.” There are a lot of comedic parts in the scene.

Also, the acting of other actors is really fun, so please look forward to it.”

Meanwhile, the exhilarating extra-sensory romantic comedy 'Kiss Six Sense', which will be presented by Disney+, will be exclusively released on Disney+ on Wednesday, May 25th.

Photo courtesy of The Walt Disney Company Korea

credit to

https://m.blog.naver.com/withinnews/222728275242

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

00-C0-F9-CF-0-B71-41-BB-8-BBD-F52-B62-C2

Seo Ji Hye Dishes On Her “Thrilling” Kiss Scene With Yoon Kye Sang In “Kiss Sixth Sense”

May 11, 2022

Seo Ji Hye has shared her excitement about her upcoming drama “Kiss Sixth Sense”!

Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “Kiss Sixth Sense” is a new Disney+ drama starring Seo Ji Hye as Hong Ye Sul, a woman with the supernatural ability to see the future when she kisses someone. One day, she accidentally kisses her boss Cha Min Hoo (played by Yoon Kye Sang) and sees them in bed together in the future.

Despite being a workaholic who practically lives at the office, Hong Ye Sul has never gotten close to Cha Min Hoo because of his cold and impossibly prickly personality, making her shocked and confused by her steamy vision of their future.

Describing the appeal of “Kiss Sixth Sense,” Seo Ji Hye remarked, “[The story] draws you in by making you curious: what kinds of things will happen in the future due to Ye Sul’s powers? Will the future [that she sees] come true?”

Recalling why she chose the drama for her next project, she continued, “I was fascinated by Ye Sul’s powers, and I wanted to play this kind of three-dimensional character in a way that brought her to life.”

As for what she found most charming about Ye Sul as a character, the actress noted, “Rather than rely on her supernatural ability, she wants to grow as a person on her own, and she has fierce confidence when it comes to overcoming crises and adversity.”

8-D5-E118-D-DAE2-46-A0-877-F-B520-D258-F

Reflecting on the fateful kiss scene that irrevocably changes the relationship between Hong Ye Sul and Cha Min Hoo, Seo Ji Hye commented, “When her lips first touch his and she sees a future that she never could have imagined, she’s initially just in a state of shock, and she probably wants to forget the memory. But because he’s also kind of a handsome boss, I think she also develops a strange feeling about [what she saw].”

Seo Ji Hye also shared that this accidental kiss was the scene she was personally most looking forward to. “Just like what the title hints at,” she said, “I’m most looking forward to the kiss scene in which Ye Sul sees the future.”

She added, “I think it’ll be fun to watch the drama while trying to figure out whether Ye Sul’s future with Min Hoo will go the thrilling way that she saw [in her vision]—and how the two wound up becoming entangled in such a future.”

Seo Ji Hye went on to tease, “There are also lots of comic elements in the scene of Ye Sul’s vision. And the acting of the other actors in the cast is also really fun to watch, so please look forward to that as well.”

B7075390-00-FC-48-F9-84-A5-88-B75-A3-A71

“Kiss Sixth Sense” will premiere on May 25. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

While you wait, watch Seo Ji Hye in “Rampant” with subtitles below:

credit to article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1525962wpp/seo-ji-hye-dishes-on-her-thrilling-kiss-scene-with-yoon-kye-sang-in-kiss-sixth-sense

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1