Shi Shi as Lin Miao
Yang Ze as Su Chengyun
Wang Yu as Zhao Yan
Ren Yin Song
Chang Hua Sen
Zhang Yan Yun
Wang Xi Wen

Synopsis:

Jiao Yang is Hongyu Organization's heir, but because of his status as the CEO's son, he is not acknowledged by the shareholders. Lin Miao was engaged to help Jiao Yang adapt to his position in three months. The two initially do not get along, but later learn to work together to complete their mission. (Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Parallel Love 时间倒数遇见你 English Subbed Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

I take back what I said. This looks so much better than My Dear Lady. Hopefully the angst will kept at minimum and when not ridicoulous like these tend to be making the age difference the only problem instead of the more realistic ones. So...yay :eatdatcarrot:.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Parallel Love 时间倒数遇见你

I have done watching till ep 8 ... I love it!!! Li Hong Yi swoon my  heart!! His hair... omo... love it... his chinese with his strong dialect.. omo .. i like it too... oh  man! there is nothing i don't like about him... hahahahahahahahha

Although again, the female lead is older than our male lead... but i still like the story.. it is easy to adapt.. don't have much complicated story so far... 

Guess what, Li Hong Yi sing the OST!! damn!!! i love it ... his voice!!! really melt me... hahahahahahahahahha.. he is only 21 years old ady know how to steal my (Aunty) heart away.... lol 

Lastly, i have decided to put Li Hong Yi in my fish tank

Watched the first 10 episodes and so far I like it even though they overdid a bit with tropes. I love the heroine. She is strong and instead of whining she adapts to every problem she has to face. Her only fault his her choice in men :P. Sorry but the hero still has to prove himself to deserve her.

Our OTP actors are very good and all the sidekicks and 2nd FL actress are doing a good job despite their characters being so one-dimensional. I have a big problem with the 2nd ML actor. He is acting for me incredibly awkward and woodenly. His face never shows the right emotion on point, it feels like he missed his cue every time. I can’t remember him in other Dramas even though I have seen his face somewhere. Was he that bad there too?

Also the board members and the chairman actors are a bit on the average range. Normally the older ones are more seasoned.

What I really really like is the OST.

Still no one watching this? Despite the ridicoulous premise it is quite good. The OTP started to grow together and the ML is truly devoted and intelligent. Also the 2nd FL is capable and doesn't need a hero to save her behind. She won't go after someone who isn't worth it or doesn't want her, even though she still fights until the OTP is confirmed. And like the FL said to her, she is quite cute.

2nd ML is some guy who feels unloved and missunderstood but goes for something that never was his. He is scheming and hurts people but is whining why the heroine isn't falling for him. Hey guy, you just scammed her out of her hard work and almost ruined the company she works for. You have a gf who is totally idiot for you but you go after a girl who openly dislikes you. Go get a shrink.

Besides, he always counts on networks and money instead of honest work. It isn't that he doesn't work hard, he just does for making himself better in front of others. Even daddy sees that and called him out for that. Boy, that guy has issues.

I feel like this drama would be so much better if a little more money was spent on it. The clothes and the styling are so tacky. I quite like the leading pair though. Anyways, this is keeping me interested so I'll keep watching.

I never noticed the clothes except that LHY‘s jackets are far too big for him. They are okay for me. Nothing that sticks out but also nothing weird. But I‘m not much interested in clothes. Most time they wear classic office work uniform: a suit. 

Poor immature LWJ. Your delusional Ex-bf is hitting at you bc he thinks you are LM and isn’t telling nice things about you. I think she finally got who is chasing whom. 
And I don’t think SCY understood why he lost the bidding despite being the cheapest.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Parallel Love 时间倒数遇见你
  • 1 month later...

Archived