Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

We can see its Hyo Joo's stylist Minseon who happens to be the CEO of ALUU as well..

eJKABk4.jpg

Cr: DCHHJ

Spoiler

Ikr. But since they already made noise on this issue, maybe we should respect their decision cuz ultimately we depend on them on news like these.. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

@adeleyam Wow, thanks a lot for additional info on lenses and for your translations. I'm actually jealous of you cause you can read and understand both Korean and Chinese without Google Translate. Lucky girl!

Happy to see that bad days for Hyo Joo are gone, and she found strength to write that thank you message to her fans. Her popularity seems to be increasing. Dramas always mean more popularity, so I guess peak of her career is yet to come.

If only she'd open an IG account. (I heard she grants wishes, so I reckon I could express mine as wellB))

She wore Jimmy Choo 'Lucy' Genuine Python Ankle Strap Pump at 52nd Baeksang. 

Click to zoomClick to zoom

Pic cr Nordstorm source naver blog

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

hmmm i think this was taken back in 2012 during love 911 shooting,T.E.A brought lunch/snacks for the staff & crew of Love 911 movie..

thank you , hyo joo wearing glasses that why

i not determine the time of image capture

How much I want
To reach us further updates on the drama show much pics : Han Hyo Joo 

thank you for reply chyantrils25

• Like 2

9 badass moments of the best female guests on 'Running Man'

While everyone loves and adores 'Running Man,' it can't get any better than when there are awesome guests on the show!  A show filled with games that require physical strength and agility, not to mention a mostly male cast, it isn't always the easiest for a woman to stand out on the show, but there definitely have been a fair share of badass women.  Check out some of the many awesome moments by female guests down below!

(skipping).....

When Han Hyo Joo took out Ace Song Ji Hyo in one swift move

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/9-badass-moments-of-the-best-female-guests-on-running-man

• Like 4

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Good morning hyolics! 2 and a half more hrs!

Looking forward to what MBC's gonna give us! :P

@chyantrils25 are you from the Philippines? Haha.. just a feeling.. 

Yay!i'ts truly a good morning to us hyolics/WORLDies cuz MBC is gonna give us something today this morning! super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

in anticipation mode!more or less 10mins to go watch.gif.9b1b44c367e2a64f648a2cd8709bb2

yep!i am!:D

• Like 1