Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

this list of nomination of last year 2015 

36th Blue Dragon Film Awards 

with kim hey soo & jeon do yeon & jeon ji hyun & ...

and the movie of HHJ is The Beauty Inside 

i hope Hyo Joo nomminé the best actress for her movie Love, lies 

The strong performance in this film with much feelings and emotions

• Like 3

regarding the voting for BDFA, it is necessary for us to do so cuz this helps to put our girl in the final nomination list for Best Actress..not that it uses the voting to choose the winner. the final decision will still be the judging committee coming from Blue Dragon. but of course this is different for Popularity Award.. we are already left with 9 days so pls vote!! ^_^

Anw dear fellow SG Hyolics~ for those who are watching CSB tonight, see u guys later! :D

• Like 5

Kim Jong Min tries to set up a date for Kim Gun Mo and Han Hyo Joo

kim-jong-min-han-hyo-joo-kim-gun-mo_1477

Kim Jong Min attempts to help singer Kim Gun Mo find a girlfriend!

On the October 21 airing of SBS 'My Ugly Duckling', Kim Gun Mo treated his hoobae Kim Jong Min to a Dak Galbi restaurant in Chuncheon. During their dinner together, the two talked about girls, dating, and love. Kim Gun Mo also asked about Han Hyo Joo, who Kim Jong Min recently met through the show '1 Night 2 Days'. 

In response, Kim Jong Min not only complimented the actress's beauty, but also her personality, saying, "She has a cool personality, and she loves music." Kim Gun Mo commented, "She's perfect for me." He then encouraged Kim Jong Min to contact Han Hyo Joo and ask her to join them at Chuncheon. Kim Jong Min unable to reject the sunbae's request sent a text message in the group chat with '1 Night 2 Days' members and Han Hyo Joo, asking, "Hyo Joo ya, Gun Mo hyung says he's your fan~~ Do you like Dak Galbi? [We're in] Chuncheon."

Unfortunately, Han Hyo Joo didn't respond.

kim-gun-mo_1477089506_kk.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/kim-jong-min-tries-to-set-up-a-date-for-kim-gun-mo-and-han-hyo-joo

• Like 5

17 hours ago, bellalizzie said:

@adeleyam, in case you didn't see my post on the other thread hehe. Can you please translate this video? Someone mentioned hyojoo alot. Her fan or??

This one too if you don't mind hehe

sorry, one more haha

like what @wildaffairs has translated about the 1st video in the honey couple thread.. the guy talking about our girl is actually a guide during Audrey Hepburn's exhibition in Seoul last year March. he said he showed Hyo Joo around and had interacted with her for an hour during the guide. Hyo Joo was so glad and wanted to treat him dinner but he kindly refused because his job (at the exhibition) was not done yet and thanked her instead.. so they were saying if they were in Hyo Joo's shoes they will think that "he's the 1st guy who rejected my dinner request?".. 

for the 2nd video, it's basically just talking about the fashion in the 1940s where hanboks, kimonos and western suits are shown together and the anchor also said the hanboks shown in the film were chosen by the casts themselves..

for the 3rd video, there's actually no meaning in it cuz the IG owner just cut that particular part of Bue Dragon Awards that made it look like YAI is talking about her but actually no. the cameraman just happened to show our girl's face while he's talking... he was roughly saying "(it's good) that we get to see these services(?) in the TV these days".. couldnt really catch what he was saying..

anyway, i was browsing past pages of this thread and I realised that we actually made a hashtag of #waitingpatientlyforHyoJootobeinadramain2016 and guess what? she heard us! hahaha.. times like these make me feel if she's really reading this thread like what some of you had said last time..

Btw the DAZED interview is out i saw part of it and it seems that our girl really wants her rest this time round after working so hard these years.. i really hope she gets to rest well and come back stronger and better. here's also hoping that she chooses movie as her next project although dramas are also good in making her more famous. hehe

• Like 8

Just now, adeleyam said:

Btw the DAZED interview is out i saw part of it and it seems that our girl really wants her rest this time round after working so hard these years.. i really hope she gets to rest well and come back stronger and better. here's also hoping that she chooses movie as her next project although dramas are also good in making her more famous. hehe

What ?????:tears: your meaning is she want don't play any drama or movie for long time !???? So, we will not see her for long time ?????? :bawling: ...why...why....:bawling::bawling::bawling:  .. are you sure she said this sentence and want go for long time????????:tears::tears: