Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Friends ! Some one took a comment in my IG that , we will see hyo joo next mounth in blue dragon and mbc drama awards ! I did not know this news !!!! Really?:w00t: .... so , if this is right , hyo joo will come back maximum till next one mounth ! and her resting will end soon ! what is your comment my friends? :lol:

( sorry if i wrote incorrect i'm not expert in english ) 

Hiii all, just want to share that HHJ still at LA.. she attending  LACMA Art+Film Gala Held on Saturday, October 29, 2016 at LA

CwAIrVRUAAAbGrj.jpg

CwAIrnaVUAA7hUi.jpg

There are so many international celebrites attending this LACMA Art + Film Gala Event (Sylvester Stallone, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Beckinsale, Jeremy Renner, Salma Hayek, Singer Fergie and Josh Duhamel, Kate Hudson, Drew Barrymore, Jane Fonda, Mary J Blige, PSY, Dakote Johnson, Robert Downey Jr, etc...)

I'm so proud with our girl :w00t:

• Like 9

@jejuhallabong : first , thanks so much for photos ! And ...... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMY GOD !:w00t::w00t::w00t:..... i proud to our girl soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!:lol::lol:..... Our girl is so great in world ! I proud that , i'm a lover of a great girl !!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
---------------------------------------------------
now i'm sure her group are with she in LA ! Because , she need to her stylist and her makeup artist and others for coming to this film festival ! Right ????????????????^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I hope we'll see photos of her conversing with the other stars! Everyone's wearing hideous Gucci fashion lol

No offense, but i don't like her total outfit. And she looks tired & stressed. I don't see her usual glow in that new pic.:frown:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, grayheart said:

No offense, but i don't like her total outfit. And she looks tired & stressed. I don't see her usual glow in that new pic.:frown:

I totally agree! Obviously she wasn't in her best mood and she looks so tired. I dont know or if its just me but I think she lost some weight:( 

Can't help sharing this video clip. This is soo Hyo Joo oppa.. Haha! Well I'm looking forward to see them again in drama/film.:P

• Like 8

@grayheart @isapuilai : i'm so angry from both of you !:angry:always you are trying to say she is tired !!! enough! why you say she is tired ! also , she is so good , she is resting for two month after W ! now she is not tired ! wait for the time that she come back , after you can see how much she is happy ! this is not long and i'm sure she will come back soon ! 

---------------------------------------------------------------

@jejuhallabong : wow ! She is so pretty and fantastic ! Her face is really cute and white ! Kiss kiss:wub:

10 hours ago, isapuilai said:

I totally agree! Obviously she wasn't in her best mood and she looks so tired. I dont know or if its just me but I think she lost some weight:( 

Can't help sharing this video clip. This is soo Hyo Joo oppa.. Haha! Well I'm looking forward to see them again in drama/film.:P

yeah i noticed that too she looks thin compared to her previous pics.Me too, i 'd love to see them together again. BRILLIANT LEGACY is my favorite of all her dramas.And ride away is my favorite movie of her.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hhj22 said:

i'm so angry from both of you !:angry:always you are trying to say she is tired !!! enough! why you say she is tired ! also , she is so good , she is resting for two month after W ! now she is not tired ! wait for the time that she come back , after you can see how much she is happy ! this is not long and i'm sure she will come back soon !

okay,@hhy2 relax we were just expressing our own opinion about her.I't's not like  we were bashing her. We wouldn't be here in this thread if we don't like her. When you idolize someone it doesn't mean he/she is perfect because no one is perfect okay.

• Like 1