Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

2 hours ago, hhj22 said:

@kaz11why ? i just want have friendly chat with you! :(

------------------------------------- 

@ForTruthHanHyoJoo : 

PLEASE DO NEVER REPET THIS SENTENCE ABOUT HER MARIAGE AND OTHERS AGAIN ! OK!!!!!

@hhj22  What's wrong with you ?? Are you really loyal fan of hyo joo? So what's wrong with marriage?  at the end hyo joo is normal person before to be an actress^_^ of course in the future she well get married and have kids , her kids ,all hyolics well be happy for her , I wish she marry someone who respect her also cares about her because hyo joo so precious :heart:she deserve someone who knows her worth :heart:

Edited by Ashia Midori
  • Like 5

Oh my, it's becoming heated here. :grimace:

@hhj22 I'm with everybody else. You really should stop telling people what to say and reconsider your attitude and priorities in life. Being obsessed with someone is not good, neither for you nor for that person. It can seriously damage your physical and emotional health, when the inevitable disappointment occurs. I'm telling you this as a friendly advice, I'm not trying to teach you how to live your life.

And seriously, your outbursts of anger and not well thought out reactions are making posters here uncomfortable as it has already been pointed out to you. Can you, please, in the future refrain yourself from that sort of comments or at least keep them to yourself if you are unable to do what is previously mentioned. Thank you.i_f47.png?t=20140803

• Like 4

Hi, new hyolic here. Actually, I’ve been lurking on this thread for awhile now. :P Got to know HHJ from “W” and started searching up on her on the net. Fell for her personality in Running Man and then my love for her went nonstop (pun intended hehe) from there. After reading some of her past interviews, I respect her dedication she puts into her work as an actress and the love she has for her fans. I remember reading an interview when she was filming for Cold Eyes, when asked whether being observed by the eyes of the public (considering that she is a celebrity) even more fearful than the CCTV,

She said I shall quote here:

I don’t think of it as being observed, but people having interest in me. To that extent, I think that the general public being curious about me is a good situation as an actress. There are many actors who can’t even receive any attention (Laughs). Acting is a job where you walk down a path all by yourself. It’s very lonely. If it weren’t for the interest by the general public, it would be that much tougher. There’s a difference between ‘observance’ and ‘interest’. I want to receive the interest of others. Haha.”

Cr: hallyuinterview.wordpress.com

I admire her unique perception on the matter and felt really touched when I read those words. It felt like she must really cherish her fans a lot. :tears: Anyways, nice to meet you and have a great day. :D 

@hhj22: I think you've misunderstood when people say that Han hyo joo looks tired. When they say that she looks tired they're merely expressing their concern and worry about her state. They're not questioning her positivity in any way. I mean, you don't get mad at people showing concern to people you care about (in this case hyo joo) right?? If so, then your rage over this matter just doesn't make any sense to me. lol

To reiterate what @innerchild  just said, you should stop raging every single time someone posts something that you disagree with. Disagreeing with others on HHJ being tired or whatever is fine. However, letting out your anger out on others each time they post on something you disagree with and even going as far as to ask them to not post on those very opinions, is not only making others uncomfortable, but also highly disrespectful. Respect other people’s opinions/posts by keeping your anger in check. I’m sure you want the experience of this thread to be positive, right? If so, let’s keep the positivity of this thread by not getting mad at other people, shall we? :)

• Like 7

More photos from Park Line's Flea Market.

http://www.dalrim.net/xe/files/attach/images/112/800/036/d7e29e86e815be344c634765139219f8.jpg

http://www.dalrim.net/xe/files/attach/images/112/800/036/cfeb843f5875b829fc24410081f4f553.jpg cr dalrim

Spoiler

Hyo Joo & friends

Ru5ABhZ.jpgcr jinseoyeon__

5/11/16cr jinseoyeon__

dRRTuNM.jpg cr hoyhoyoung

emmmmmacr emmmmma

mm cr mmmivong

48ghEDB.jpg

lJTFVw5.jpg

9tRYXnE.jpg

cr 184cmm

and a video

It's so good to see her relaxed and hanging out with her friends. She really looks refreshed and super pretty.

But I'm also kinda tired of seeing her with those colored lenses. She's been wearing them in every pictorial/public event for months now. So much that I'm starting to think she'll become an ambassador for some contacts soon.

TBH I miss brown-eyed, dark hair, dark eyebrows Hyo Joo.  b36.gif?t=20140803

• Like 12

@Ashia Midori @innerchild : oh my God ! please let me for breathing !....... i just said a request to @ForTruthHanHyoJoo... ...... i just said him /her , don't repeat this sentence because i can not be calm , each time that i read this !!!! this is my feel and can NEVER change ! ........!:mellow:.....

--------------------------------------------------------

@fikachuuu: welcom dear:)

I also miss her all natural look ~ you know from the Beauty Inside to Love Lies period. I am not a fan of contacts at all, she has such beautiful eyes, sometimes they even look hazel. 

@hhj22, I am going to be direct, stop giving orders or telling the others what to say (or what not to say) here. You are being disrespectful. If you cannot take the opinions of other members then maybe this is not the forum for you. 

Sigh. What I like about coming here is that her fans have something to say when they post, not just share news and updates. I like it when everyone can discuss anything about her and her work. It would be a bore when people stop giving different opinions, and the entire page would be all photos and videos lol I would stop posting then. 

Just now, kaz11 said:

I also miss her all natural look ~ you know from the Beauty Inside to Love Lies period. I am not a fan of contacts at all, she has such beautiful eyes, sometimes they even look hazel. 

@hhj22, I am going to be direct, stop giving orders or telling the others what to say (or what not to say) here. You are being disrespectful. If you cannot take the opinions of other members then maybe this is not the forum for you. 

What ???!:fearful:what time i didn't speak by respect with members ??!!!! Where i said bad sentence or word to others ?!!?!?!?!!!!........ i just said to you give me your IG name for friendly speak !!
......... . .  . If all of you think , a real lover of hyo joo can not stay here ,ok , i left you forever and continue to my life with think about my biggest love hyo joo ..... you broke my heart ..........:bawling:

@hhj22, I know you are a lover of Hyo Joo, that is why you are here. But there are ways to express what you want to say without sounding or seeming rude or angry, which you have been whenever you don't agree with or like something here. Please let everyone say what they want to say, too. 

@innerchild, thanks :) I was missing during the Beauty Inside period and I have not seen that before I love how they (she) bowed (did she seem emotional?). 

And the last post for today, I promise.

English trans of full Dazed and Confused interview.

Dazed and Confused - HHJ/LJS

Translation note: Tried to do it all in one go on the plane, so it became so long… a sweet convo between the two. :3

D&C: How is today’s photoshoot? It must not be easy to wear such thick clothes in such hot weather.

HHJ: It’s actually more like autumn back in Korea; you can really feel the end of summer there.

LJS: It was a little hot, but a fun photoshoot nonetheless.

DC: It’s the first time you met after ‘W’ wrapped up, how does it feel?

HHJ: We spent all our time together on the set, but yes, this seems like the first time we’ve seen each other’s face since it ended.

LJS: Yeah, it’s our first reunion in two weeks!

D&C: Both of you have some connection with Tokyo. Jongsuk-ssi just finished his fanmeet here last night; you really have great popularity in Japan. As for Hyojoo-ssi, you had a movie with Aiba Masaki last year, ‘Miracle Debikuro’s Love and Magic’, and it was filmed completely in Japan. How does it feel to come here?

HHJ: I like it a lot since there is lots of good food. I personally like looking out for good restaurants.

LJS: Yes, it’s good that there are lots of food streets. Personally, Tokyo was the very first place I’ve ever traveled to back in high school. I like simple and quiet neighbourhoods like this one we are filming at.

HHJ: It’s great that there can be such a nice travel spot at such close distance to Seoul. It’s a charming city even if you spend the whole day walking around.

D&C: ‘W’ has ended successfully and received many compliments on its fantastical plot that has never been seen before. It must has left a strong impression on you as actors as well?

HHJ: Since the genre and script are both very fresh and innovative, it was a very meaningful project for me and it must have been interesting to audiences due to this factor as well. Due to the structure of TV drama production, we had to film for many full days and throughout the night, which was very tiring but actually caused me to immerse into the character even more. Spending such a long time on set caused me to focus on work without even knowing it. I also built up great relationships with the staff members so it was hard to part with them at the end.

LJS: Noona seems to really miss it very much. It was my honour to be able to be in such a good project together.

D&C: Were there times that were especially challenging?

HHJ: In the beginning, the script was written up to episode 10 so we started filming in semi-pre-production mode. But since we didn’t filming episode 1 to 8 in order, the amount of dialogue we had to memorize was so very very much… so that was particularly hard in the first half.

LJS: Yeah, there was so much dialogue. (laughs)

HHJ: That’s why we couldn’t put down our scripts even when it was rest time. 

LJS: Right, since there was so many pages of script that it was impossible to read through all of them at once, so we would divide it into parts but once we run though parts 1 to 4, it was so tiring that we all felt like collapsing.

HHJ: But it is also because of that that we were able to be well-prepared so it was a good thing.

D&C: In the drama, Kang Chul and Oh Yeonjoo are both characters that can go back and forth through reality and fiction; there must have been so many interesting things during filming. Is there any that particularly stuck to your memory?

HHJ: In this project, there are many scenes where we jump through time and space. I particularly remember the scene where it suddenly jumps two months from night to morning. To be honest, I thought we could film these easily with CGI but we actually did it in a series of shots like photographs and then strung them all together; it really shocked me. It was way more analog than I expected. We would film 30 minutes of the night scene and then come back the following day to film 30 minutes of day scenes, then put the whole hour together and then run it at hyperspeed… the ultimate scene lasts for less than a minute but it took us two days and a whole hour of film to get that effect.

LJS: The scene where I say “I summon myself” and them enter the comics where it is already dark, but it is actually daylight in reality (laughs). The drama itself is already full of twists and turns, making you lose your head.

D&C: It’s because of all this hard work that you created such a well-made drama. The chemistry between you two is especially great; what would you say is the secret to this?

HHJ: It’s probably because we communicate a lot.

LJS: Since the project poses a lot of difficulties, there were quite a number of instances when I couldn’t be sure if I was choosing the right emotion for the scene. In these cases, there was no one I could ask but the people closest to me, so I really relied on Hyojoo-noona. Especially when I had been following Kang Chul’s emotions rather well up until the 9th episode and he suddenly says, “Oh Yeonjoo-ssi, please forget me” and reset his memory. I was really troubled about how I should portray Kang Chul having lost his memory so I kept asking Hyojoo-noona for her advice.

HHJ: Usually, actors don’t really ask their partners how they act, but Jongsuk asks very actively so it’s memorable.

LJS: When I ask other people, most of them will find me strange or just say that it’s fine, but noona really replies me honestly (laughs). When she says “it’s okay” then I would realise “so it’s just average”…

HHJ: I don’t want to give thoughtless answers…

D&C: Perhaps you both share the same feelings as actors?

HHJ: I just want to tell him honestly about how I feel. I actually asked him a few times (about my performance) too.

D&C: And what did he say?

HHJ: He was very straight-forward as well. After we did three takes of the scene, he would tell me, “The second one was good, noona~” (laughs).

D&C: As expected, having good communication is very important. If you had to ask each other to do one thing for you as an actor, what would it be?

LJS: Before this collaboration, my impression of Han Hyojoo as an actress is that she has a quiet and static image which gives you a sense of melancholy for some reason. But after I met her in real life, she is actually a person bursting with a bright aura, so I was very surprised. I hope she can portray this image more in her future projects.

HHJ: From my perspective, Jongsuk is an actor with a lot of strong points and he has great potential to continually display good acting for a long time in the future. However, he finds it hard to be content and always worries, which makes one feel sad for him. He has better and more powerful acting than he is willing to admit. So I hope he can act with a more relaxed attitude, since he is already doing very well.

D&C: What a heartwarming conversation between the two of you! There is a high level of synchronisation between the comic and reality in ’W’, causing the two of you to gain the nickname of ‘man/woman-ripped-from-manhwa’.

LJS: Eh, isn’t this all just promotion tactics thought up by the production company? (laughs)

HHJ: In comparison, being praised for acting or the project itself makes me happier.

LJS: Yep, that really affects my mood.

HHJ: If there is praise for acting, my mood becomes good; but if it is negative…

LJS: I become all shook up. (T/N: 휘청휘청, really like these Korean words with repeated syllables, so cute)

HHJ: Broken to pieces. (T/N: 너덜너덜) But probably no one can say they don’t care, right?

LJS: Probably nope.

D&C: Fortunately, your heart must be so light and relaxed after the successful ending of this project. Now that you get to rest for the first time in a while, what do you want to do?

LJS: I have to start filming for a new project in about two weeks so I can’t rest for now. I will be playing the role of a serial killer, but I want to portray a psychopath in a way that has never been done before so I am worrying about that a lot. I’ve given it a lot of thought but still haven’t come up with a groundbreaking idea.

HHJ: I intend on resting a while first. For the first time in my life, I want to do nothing but rest. I was obsessed with running before, but now I’ve started to understand the importance in giving myself a break.

D&C: Taking a break is fine; just treat it as a gift to yourself and use the time in that way. Even for people who work in companies, they will have a phase like this every three, six, nine years, etc.

LJS: That’s right.

HHJ: Next year would be my sixth year after debut, so it seems that’s true (laughs).

D&C: There’s only two months left in this year, is there any particular wish you must fulfill in the time left?

LJS: It’s been quite a while since I did a movie… I’m honestly a bit scared to begin a new project straight after the drama. Although it is a challenging role, I want to complete it well. My wish for this year is to present some ‘life-time acting’ (T/N: acting that is so good that it’s representative in his life).

HHJ: I just want to put everything down and let time pass. I want to focus on each new thought that comes to my mind so I don’t want to force myself to plan anything.

D&C: The best plan is to have no plan.

LJS/HHJ: That’s right.

http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/tagged/wow-haven't-translated-in-such-a-long-time

• Like 10

11 hours ago, fikachuuu said:

Hi, new hyolic here. Actually, I’ve been lurking on this thread for awhile now. :P Got to know HHJ from “W” and started searching up on her on the net. Fell for her personality in Running Man and then my love for her went nonstop (pun intended hehe) from there.

Hi~!!!:) yeah.. keep the love growing bigger and bigger..haha..welcome!:lol:

8 hours ago, innerchild said:

TBH I miss brown-eyed, dark hair, dark eyebrows Hyo Joo. 

anyway..thanks for sharing those photos~:wub:

and i'm actually anticipating her new looks since W ended..haha.:P its been almost 2 months (am i count it right? XD) ... or maybe since she said she going take a rest a while (DAZED interview) so she doesnt mind to make some changes till next year/project?

BTW, i know this is not new.BUT anyone know when was this and what actually happened? hehe ..kinda cute. :w00t:

LWLvN2h.gif

Spoiler

source / credit :

• Like 9

Just now, innerchild said:

HHJ: I like it a lot since there is lots of good food. I personally like looking out for good restaurants.

This is so lovely that she love good food and restaurants ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just now, innerchild said:

HHJ: I intend on resting a while first. For the first time in my life, I want to do nothing but rest. I was obsessed with running before, but now I’ve started to understand the importance in giving myself a break.

-------

HHJ: Next year would be my sixth year after debut, so it seems that’s true (laughs).

-------

HHJ: I just want to put everything down and let time pass. I want to focus on each new thought that comes to my mind so I don’t want to force myself to plan anything.

But .... what is her mean about these sentence ???? She said she want do other works not just rest ! !..... and .... she said some sentence about long rest ! .... this seems we don't see her for long time and years ???:cry:....please explain me ! I'm so upset:bawling:

Wow! Lots of photos of a beautiful and serene angel greets me upon checking on this thread! Our girl seems relaxed and enjoying her time! Thanks for the photos/vids hyolics! :) 

Enjoy your resting time our dear hyojoo! Keep appearing on other peoples IG unnie for us, Hyolics, to be happy just hearing updates of you once in a while! :blush:

Thank you fellow hyolics for your updates/comments! I always enjoyed reading all of them! :)

A warm Welcome to all new Hyolics, let's keep on supporting our gorgeous Hyojoo!

*Hoping she will attend and win on the Blue Dragon Award ceremony! Keep on praying and have a blessed day/night for everyone! God bless!:D

• Like 4

I don't know for how long i'll be waiting for her comeback, it seemed forever. It's really boring nowadays. I haven't watched any current drama none of them really please me. I just hope it's sooner kdrama is boring without her.

anyway , just want to ask, when brilliant legacy is so famous before are the fans really really crazy about it like how dots fans are so crazy now.What i mean is their tremendous support when any of the cast are nominated for something & anything they are so united when voting even if their bets are not appropriate for that award.Well recently,some of the cast received quite big awards which i thought he /she definitely do not deserves except for jin goo & jae won because for me their acting is good & worthy to be awarded.JUST stating my own opinion.

• Like 2

Just now, keisha15 said:

Wow! Lots of photos of a beautiful and serene angel greets me upon checking on this thread! Our girl seems relaxed and enjoying her time! Thanks for the photos/vids hyolics! :) 

Enjoy your resting time our dear hyojoo! Keep appearing on other peoples IG unnie for us, Hyolics, to be happy just hearing updates of you once in a while! :blush:

Thank you fellow hyolics for your updates/comments! I always enjoyed reading all of them! :)

A warm Welcome to all new Hyolics, let's keep on supporting our gorgeous Hyojoo!

*Hoping she will attend and win on the Blue Dragon Award ceremony! Keep on praying and have a blessed day/night for everyone! God bless!:D

Yes ! This is very nice , even we can see her in IG updates ! She is enjoy from her resting and travel with her friends !!:) But i hope she come back soon ! ..... can you say what time is blue dragon award?? ?

• Like 1