Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest theresia_warner

wow, so fast. :w00t:

thanks bashful. :D:D

I always feel warm if I saw her photos. :wub::lol:

Btw Bae So Bin looks hot in Dong Yi Celebration Party. :o

Guest orangemonkie

hahaha! there's another interesting news today:

when HHJ was asked by the host who would she most like to see after the filming, she was unable to give a satisfactory answer! her first answer was her parents, but later amended it to PD Lee upon hearing that he has chosen her as the one who he most wanted to see. however, this is not all! someone shouted from the audience that her "son" wanted to see his "mommy" too. with that, HHJ concluded with, "ah! i most definitely want to see the prince again!". once again, the immediacy of her reaction leaves the audience roar into laughters~ :w00t:

bashful: hahaha! yea! i noticed that you were not around when everyone was here. so i thought you live in other time zones! hahaha! btw, i read that she now has 8 CFs on hand! i wonder how she finds the time to get any rest to stay that beautiful! ^_^

kozuesan: hahaha! imo, DY was by far the most enjoyable historical drama i've ever watched. though i have seen dae jang geum, i wasn't as excited to watch the next episode of it. ;)

Guest shy_hyo

annyeong.....thanks for all links and photos....

kozuesan.....i think HSL will call her noona after DY filming, 

i think her mother would not allow him to call Hyo Joo "omma" anymore, because surely his mother will be so jealous of Hyo Joo,

haha....biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifw00t.gif 

@orangemonkie, thanks for the translation. I'm greedy. If you come across any chinese translation on baidu regarding her speech on stage during the farewell party, please share with us also. Have you watched the 1 hr Dong Yi special? There is one BTS part which I find it cute and funny. The Crown Prince was calling her, was it "mother or sister"? and she was like asking or teasing him something. She was excited at one point and say some words loudly. Really interested to know what she said here.

On Hyo Joo's acting, she definitely has improved in all departments, esp her emotions - crying, agony, anger and her maturity. You can see it if you watch from early episodes to 60. I can't write a long essay like kozuesan although I've to learn bcoz at times I do have to write to defend my subordinates in the office. She absolutely deserves an award for her role in DY. Don't get affected by the negative comments on other blogs. For anything in this world, there are pros and antis. We can't stop antis' existence i.e anti DY, anti HHJ or even anti Christ. I for one, don't really believe the online comments bcoz you can use different identities to post messages. If any of you watch HK series, you may agree with me that young Koreans like Hyo Joo are far more convincing than the young HK actors of the same age group. Some young HK actors can't even cry or express any emotion.

EDIT : Thanks bashful for the pictures. Some pics are blurry. This is the best time to spend in Korea because we can catch her in events or functions and ask for her autograph :)

Guest orangemonkie

primeo: hahaha! yea, i will try to translate if i can understand the content. hehe, they often use chinese idioms and proverbs that are too difficult to understand. hahhaa! oh yes! i just downloaded that 1-hour Dong Yi special clip. i was waiting for someone to translate too! anyway, the crown prince was calling her noona = older sister~ hahaha! and yea, i understand about the antis part! but these bashers can really drive them crazy! hahaha! :lol:

bashful_harmony: hahahha! woah! she looks tired and skinny! i wonder where i can get the camera strap! it looks adorable!! :lol:

Guest beeboo86

If any of you watch HK series, you may agree with me that young Koreans like Hyo Joo are far more convincing than the young HK actors of the same age group. Some young HK actors can't even cry or express any emotion.

Which is one of the reason why I don't watch HK dramas, and they're too dramatic, many of those family conflicts, hurts my brain and eyes.

thanks bashful for the pictures, she looks gorgeous as always. I liked the heels she's wearing even though it looked plain/simple, which is why I like.

Guest theresia_warner

So many Photos here. w00t.gifw00t.gif

Bashful_harmony, Thanks a lot for always updates this thread. :wub:

Wow, she's so busy after Filming Dong Yi. :o

Just Yesterday she had Jambangee Autograph Session.

She has it again today. :o

But I'm glad she has a lot activities.

Make me always see her pictures and her news. :)

Btw Are there more photos from Jambangee autograph session yesterday?

seemed not as many as LG Photos. :rolleyes:

Just wonder. blush.gif

Orangemonkie, Where I can Download 1 Hour DY special clip?

Would you mind share the link?

Guest oscarvxd

Dunno if it is just me, but Han Hyo Joo seems thinner than when she first started filming. Her face looks slightly gaunt. She needs to eat more XD. Other than that, after the long hours of filming for Dong Yi, the crew should take a well deserved rest for the upcoming winter festivals with their respective families. Everyone have worked hard for this past couple of months.

Here is me hoping that HHJ next project would be a light-hearted romcom.

Guest shy_hyo

yay................thank you bashful_harmony.....

i love Hyo Joo autograph session.....coz i can see her in real figure.....even just through bashful_harmony's photos, haha...

she is damn beautiful, that's not enough, she is extremely gorgeous.....wub.gif

feels like i can't hardly waiting her next drama or film project, but on the other hand,

i also want her to rest enough, so she is not gonna fall ill.......unsure.gif

wuah....the shoulder strap looks so cute...

whether it is just for samsung buyer only???? tears.giftears.gif

i can't buy the camera, but i wanna buy the shoulder strap....it's cute...

have a good day everyone........biggrin.gif

Guest babievee

blashful_harmony: thanks for all the photos.... i finally found one store thet sells NX series but it is just NX10..so i orderedit but i want NX100 aha... i hope i can get the personalize strap...

@theresia_warner, you may try this if it still works, it's a direct download, 930mb, mp4 DY special. If it doesn't work, you can go to DY thread, pg 243 or orangemonkie may have got it from somewhere else.

Guest shy_hyo

thanks primeo......i'll try the link....

hey, nice to see you again...haha...how are you??

warmest regrads to your family...and your child too...biggrin.gif

Hello everyone! :waves:

Hyo Joo has updated CYworld!

Awww...she has a lot of Dong Yi memorabilia...and I can see the haegeum and Sukjong's loveletter to his Dong Yi Ah! :w00t: .  There's these DongYi and Eunsung dolls, too. I wonder what's that plaque thing she's holding in the fourth picture?

http://minihp.cyworl...sp?tid=58710417

This article is about Heong Sook Lee (Prince Yeoning) but he mentions Hyo Joo here and I think he still calls her "mom". :lol: 

http://news.naver.co...&aid=0003488654

This is how I understand this article.I think what he said is that he considers his scenes with Mom DongYi as his best and that Hyo Joo inspires him and that his scenes with his Dad Sukjong are his funniest scenes like the waterfalls scenes. He also said that he asked autographs from his co-actors in Dong Yi and Hyo Joo gave him lots of her autographs but it still is not enough for him. I think he wants more, lolz, haha. :lol: . I'm basing everything I said from google translations so please take everything with a grain of salt.

I find it cute that even in real life, Prince Yeoning (HSL) looks close to DongYi (HHJ). Lolz, haha. Even in group pictures, he is always on Hyo Joo's side. It's like they have really developed a real mother and son bond.

This is another link to the DY special which Primeo shared with us here. Lolz at her and Crown Prince Yun at around 30min.   :lol: CP was calling her "Nooona!" And then she looks back and asked him a barrage of questions...random girl strikes again! :lol:

http://www.tudou.com...ew/2UOmyINtby8/

I'm really gonna miss DongYi. :tears:  . I'm gonna miss hearing Dong Yi call Sukjong...."Cheow-naaa!" :lol: ...It's like everybody calls Sukjong "Chona!" with a serious face and a serious voice and I love how different DongYi's tone is when she calls out to Sukjong. It just makes it endearing to me. 

Guest shy_hyo

thanks kozuesan, i've been waiting for this update....

and you're so fast, hahaha...

thank you..

i miss DY too, especially climbing scenes, haha...

and really miss watching Hyo Joo running to every where that she wants,

she always makes "Cheon na" worry about her biggrin.gif

So I was watching a special with a concept is  like "A day in the life of Heong Seok Lee". At around 7:32 mins, when HSL was about to leave, his classmates mentions " Han hyo Joo" and then he nods and then someone asked something and then HSL replied "Han Hyo Joo" . I have no idea what they were talking about, Lolz. I'm experiencing Dong Yi withdrawal so forgive me for the series of Dong Yi specials I'm posting here. 

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZDn7h2DilaY/

shy_hyo,

No prob. ^_^