Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^

Ah, yes. I know what video you're referring to! :)

There were fan stalker pics of that too but too lazy to fish them out >.> lol

Thanks Q-Girl for all the pics and updates! ^^

fujiwara no sai: They do look cute :)

I hope this doesn't become like HwanSung/SeungJoo couple D8

Where onscreen they're cute, but offscreen not so much T_T

But at least JaeJoo have those after party photos.. but then again, I think everyone was drunk LOL

Samsung VLUU cruise

dsc_8689_chunghwan69.jpg

dsc_8698_chunghwan69.jpg

sorry for being MIA for a couple of days...twas really hectic for me. I was reading posts here and I see another one from my country :D ...

and I believe JaeJoo is comfortable on and offscreen together. I was wishing for SeungJoo to be like that but I guess its diffenrent from HwanSung but it's okay, lolz.

And I agree about a strong man to defend Hyo joo once a lot of fangirls see the kiss....again. ( can I suggest Wonbin, too? haha...)

Hyojoo looks really pretty in the cruise photos...but I was like :o:huh: ...when I saw the cancer awareness photos...it was like a case of a bad hair day...lolz but I like the video of BSB and her during that photoshoot where she playfully punch her hyung, hahaha. Man, I find it sooo hard not to love her....she's so..... random, hahaha :lol:

kozuesan: It's okay ^^ No need to explain yourself! I just missed having long convos with you haha

I hope everything is all calm for you now! :D

Sometimes I think JaeJoo's not that comfortable with each other because they don't interact with each other that much in the stalking filming videos, but I'll just have to trust what Hyojoo said about her growing closer to JJ during the filming. And.. she calls him oppa so XD lol

Lol, yeah SeungJoo is so different from HwanSung :( Well.. Hyojoo and Eunsung aren't that different, just Hyojoo's a lot more random lol. And I rarely saw Seung Gi in the BTS videos so I'm assuming he was too busy with his other commitments.

:lol: Won Binnnn <3 Mmmm LOL I'd rather keep Won Bin for myself, sorry Hyojoo! LOL She can have So Ji Sub and we'll share Won Bin XD Everyone will be happy! haha

And yeah.. she looks really gorgeous in the cruise photos :) I love her hair and naturalness~

I hope she stays with that hairstyle T_T lol

I love Hyojoo and Bae Soo Bin's relationship XD They're so cute together! haha

fujiwara no sai: Lol, seems like most of us are HwanSung fans, not SeungJoo fans :P

But only because SeungJoo don't seem that close~

JaeJoo~ It's such a cute name haha

And I love her hair in the cruise photos too! It's so much better than the HP hair and the BL hair.. It's like.. my second or third favorite short hairstyle for her! :D

I love her smile ^^ I agree that it makes people feel comfortable around her.. She's such a sunshine girl lol

And... a bigger and clearer picture of the kiss :o

Here we go.

imageb8574aefbb65.jpg

JJ's mouth is opened so wideeeeeeeeeeeee lol XD

He's like NOM NOM NOMMM LOL jk :P

heartnet_XIII: She looks sooo damn pretty in the Cruise photos! D:

I wish she'd keep her hair like that :( And just... leave it.. until it grows out, lol.

And yeah, there was a blooper video of that scene in Spring Waltz, but sadly it was taken down on Youtube TT-TT

I tried looking for it a while back ago, and it was gone D:

sueeeee: Here's the link to Hyojoo's brother's (Han Ji Hoon) cyworld!

http://www.cyworld.com/loveya4eba

Ahh.. my bad. I mistook him for the other guy with the orange hair :P No wonder I was like O_O He changed so much! when I first found his Cyworld haha

And yeah, he's been living in California for a while now.. I remember there was an old interview (around AMAHAE days I believe..) that Hyojoo had. She talked about how much she missed her brother and how he was in the USA for college.

So it's just him in USA.. The rest of her family live in Korea~

I really don't see any resemblance between Hyojoo and her dad LOL Hyojoo got lucky with her mama's genes :P

Well.. you should take your time watching AMAHAE if you do decide to watch it ^^ There's no rush! haha

Guest jelly_pudding

^ looks like he goes to UNLV =) nice~

wow, he must be lonely =( his family is all in korea.. that must be so cool if his friends find out that his sister is hyo joo.. if i was his friend, i would be like OMG.. i would be like.. freaking out.. lol~

thanks for the cyworld link again =)

its funny that he doesn't have a family picture WITH his sister in it.. =/

but yeah, they really do not look alike.... hahaha..

^

Ahh.. University of Las Vegas~

I think he graduated though.. If I'm not mistaken.. He's only a year younger than Hyojoo.

And omgsh.. I'd seriously freak out if I was his friend. I'd be like CAN I MEET YOUR SISTER?! CAN YOU TELL HER I SAID HI AND THAT I LOVE HER!! haha

Lol I don't think he wants people to know that he's Hyojoo's brother :P

He only has pictures of the family and Dong Ah

Maybe the women in the family have some kind of luck or something haha

Guest heartnet_XIII

why the heck did jaejong had to open his mouth so wide like that!!!! waa!!!! that's too much men.. arrgg... :angry:

that totally breaks my heart.. hahaha. joke.

bashful aw.. too bad youtube deleted the vid..hehe

and uhmm.. can i ask your help again.. cyworld is so confusing to use.. because my browser can't read korean letters..so the site only looks like a white screen with many squares..hehe

thanks.. :)

and like sueeee, i want to see hyo joo's brother's profile.. hehe

:lol:

^

LOL!! Man.. that kiss just keeps making me laugh >< lol

I can imagine when the director calls CUT! and they stop kissing, Hyojoo's upper lip and philtrum is probably all wet with his saliva! LOL jk :P

Hmms... I'm assuming you have Windows.. I have a Mac, so I'm not sure how different the settings are.. but try clicking View -> Character Encoding -> Korean. Hope that worked!! :D

And here's the link to Hyojoo's brother's cyworld ^^

http://www.cyworld.com/loveya4eba

.Gifs I made from the BH Ent. Photoshoot for Cancer Patient Fundraiser video :)

(I really don't know what to call it.. lol)

Untitled-1-8.gif

Embarrassed Hyojoo smacks (punches?) her hyung while he's commenting on her Samsung VLUU dance :P

Untitled-2-6.gif

Dorky Hyojoo starts dancing and Bae Soo Bin joins in XD

They would sooo be my OTP if Bae Soo Bin wasn't 11 years older than Hyojoo ><

Sponsor photos for VIKI Winter photoshoot I believe

Omgsh... I had like a mini heart attack when I saw this!!

162AD2034AF004855BBE45.jpg

Thankfully, her hair isn't that short and she didn't cut it again lol. I think it's just a wig..

172AD2034AF004855CD071.jpg

182AD2034AF004855DD47B.jpg

*sighs.. why couldn't she have stayed with this hairstyle T_T

Hyo joo looks so innocent in the second photo for the photoshoot for VIKI winter collection.

I agree with bashful, I hope she wears this hairstyle most of the time.

But then again, Hyo joo seems to be the type who can't stand having the same hairstyle for a week, lolz, and I'm kind of used to seeing her with different styles but of the hairstyles she has, this is one of the nicest for me, along with the soul special, new york lacoste photoshoot and cruise ship hairtsyles.

The worst one is the one she had at the cancer awareness thing, lolz.

The JaeJoo kiss distracts me to no end, haha. JJ seems to genuinely like it, haha. This is just my opinion though. I hope no one will hurt Hyo Joo after this is shown in the big screen. But awwwww.....the kiss really, haha.

and bashful, yup, it's a bit more relaxed nowadays compared to the previous weeks for me. phew! :D

I was imagining that scene you describe once the director yells cut! after the kissing scene and I can't help laughing, haha.

But I think JaeJoo seems close together. They hugged for a long time in the HP afterparty. It may not be in a romantic level but at least they look comfortable with each other.

I really hope there will still be a press conference before HP is released.

and regarding Wonbin, haha, So Ji Sub , it is for Hyo Joo, Wonbin for both of us :lol: ...I couldn't agree more.

And I'm also loving the BSB-HHJ tandem. BSB seems like he looks after Hyo joo especially now that HHJ is new to their agency and Hyo joo seems like she looks up to BSB as an older brother.

..and there goes dorky Hyo joo again full of energy. :lol:

heartnet_XII, lolz, I think that's exactly what JJ fangirls feel about the kiss, haha.

No Falling in Love for Hyojoo :(

She's been picked to be the protagonist for PD Lee Byung Hoon's (Dae Jang Geum) new MBC drama. The title of the drama is Dawn and it'll start broadcasting in March on Mondays and Tuesdays. It's a sageuk with 50 episodes T_T

Previously, the PD said in an interview that he was having a hard time casting the female lead. Now that he's chosen Hyojoo, he seems to have a lot of faith and trust in her.. says she has the potential to bring as much popularity to Dawn as Lee Young Ae did for Dae Jang Geum. He chose her because of the elegance and tranquility she carries, and her acting capability, and it helps that she's had sageuk experience through Iljimae.. I think she'll be playing the birth mother of King Sejong, the 4th king of the Joseon period and creator of Hangul.

*long sigh.

At least we'll be seeing Hyojoo with long, black hair again >.> lol

EDIT: Recent article just stated that nothing's definite yet until later this week.

Guest Trine29

No Falling in Love for Hyojoo :(

She's been picked to be the protagonist for PD Lee Byung Hoon's (Dae Jang Geum) new drama. The title of the drama is Dawn and it'll start broadcasting in March on Mondays and Tuesdays. It's a sageuk T_T

I can't say I'm not disappointed :( I haven't yet been able to watch a full-on saeguk.

Plus Soulmate and Hello, Francheska were AWESOME. Well, at least Falling in Love is still happening, but it would have been nice to have seen Hyo Joo in it.

Whutt. No falling in love?? D:

&whutt Shes gonna be a birth mother?? o_o

Shes too young to have a child D:

ehh This is so weird for me ._.

Good thing HP is Still on [:

Those pics are just sodfgjkhgjkdf [:

&lol the kiss scene.

Oh my, he must be hungry. I understand, Jaejoong. No seriously. I do

i have to comment since there are HP updates !

jaejoo !!! <333 hehe

omg the kiss, in the trailer i thought it was just a peck but the pic makes me think otherwise LOL

Dawn..sounds like a depressing drama

i bet HHJ's character will be her typical innocent girl

i hope it comes out good and the cast too ^^

oh and it seems like a majority of u guys are in college

huhu ~ i'm still stuck in high school...

lol and Pshh, what do u mean by u "understand JJ" ? haha..