Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

kozuesan: Haha, join in the fun!! :P Long posts are so fun hehe XD

And seriously! Hyojoo was all quiet throughout the interview, nodding her head and looking around most of them, but then all of a sudden she cuts in while Chung Lim's talking and says that! LOL I love it though! :D Chung Lim got all shy afterwards XD haha She's so awesome <3

Really don't know of any other actresses who would be brave enough to say that during an interview haha. The JaeJoo fan in me is hoping for interviews like that in the near future XD haha

And double YAY!!! for Heaven's Postman!! ONE WHOLE YEAR MANNNNN D: I seriously can't wait for the press conference!! I'm sure they'll have one for Heaven's Postman because they were going to have one for Love is Blind, but I don't know about Love is Blind anymore because of Lee Ji Ah's condition >.>

I really like her song as well :) It's very indie-ish, which is great because Hyojoo loves that kind of stuff! Maybe in the future she'll do another song for an OST ^^

I think her speaking voice is very cute! haha It's like.. just perfect :P It's no wonder she's always narrating things haha

YunKyo: Hehe, edward was talking about a member from Seeya :P

And ahaha I don't really know if it's been 5 pages :P It was just a random number that I used hehe

But I wouldn't be surprised if it is 5 years or even more! :o

Well... regarding Jaejoong's acting in Heaven's Postman.. I'm sure with Hyojoo guiding him, he'll do a good job :) Not only that, but the scriptwriter wrote Jaejoon based off of JJ himself, so he's.. playing himself pretty much. haha

Hmms... I don't know that much about the Korean Hyojoo fans and their views on Heaven's Postman.. So your friend might be right, however, I don't think that applies to most of the international fans who are waiting for Heaven's Postman. Most of them will support JJ no matter what, lol.

We'll just have to pray that Heaven's Postman really is perfect :P haha Because.. it seriously is... beautiful scenery, famous scriptwriter and director, great OST (judging from JJ's song in the trailer), Hyojoo being in it, and JJ's acting debut~

Haha, maybe JaeJoo will win you over 100% when it's released XD keke. Right now I'm upset at Seung Gi because he keeps picking girls other than Hyojoo! BADD!! LOL

Ahh yes I know what Heaven's Postman picture you're talking about ^^ I love that picture! It's very sweet hehe I think it's a still from the movie though. But I love the look on Hyojoo's face~ The comfort and happiness that she expresses is perfect for that scene :) But JJ's facial expression is a bit lacking :P Kind of hard to read him there haha And I'm sure there are more sweet scenes like those because remember the pictures of the net that was hung on the wall in the lighthouse? There were so many cute selca pictures there XD

And Lee Ji Ah is a girl :P haha It's okay though, but because of her injury, the press conference they were going to hold for the movie was canceled. I don't think they changed the release date of the movie though, so it shouldn't affect Heaven's Postman.

Oh I completely have faith in Hyojoo! haha I was just imagining what would happen if that were to happen :P But I agree. I think Hyojoo's a smart girl (netizens are always saying how smart she is), and because she became a model during her early teen years, I'm sure she'd be aware that netizens would do some investigating on her. Plus, she's never addressed her natural beauty and plastic surgery until this year, everyone just assumed she was one because she really looks so natural. It'd be silly of her to lie about it 4-5 years after her debut.

Hmms... Whether it's in fandom or not, I don't think hating someone "just because" is a valid enough reason. Jealousy is okay and understandable, but hate is such a strong word :\ And for me.. I don't really care who JJ ends up with, haha. I was a big fan of his until I got into Hyojoo then all my attention went towards her! LOL I sound like a lesbian T_T lol But I do hope he finds a good girl (or guy whatever he may prefer..). He's been through a lot so he deserves to be happy. It shouldn't matter what his fans think of say. I just hope his lover is pretty :P

Like with Hyojoo.. while filming BL, she had a dating scandal, and the guy was... not cute >< I was really upset over it because he really was just not CUTE at all LOL. But then reading how Hyojoo addressed the issue and how she was so concerned about the way he was being treated by her fans and netizens, I sympathized for him. To be so selfless about it and instead, looking out for him and his feelings really made me admire Hyojoo even more <3

Hehs, I'm still iffy about JaeJoo XD I'll go 100% when I see press conference pictures or watch Heaven's Postman hehe lol And it's okay :P I'm like that with SHK and Rain haha. Even though she's with Hyun Bin now, I'm happy for her but I still love her with Rain and even Won Bin lol

Oh yeah, lots of Korean celebrities going to Vietnam nowadays :o And yes, Hyojoo went to Vietnam about 2 years ago, if I'm not wrong, because last year she went to USA for the Korean Air CFs. My mom is from Danang so I was like :o :o IT'S DESTINY!! Destiny for what I don't know LOL

Ahh, so true on the Hyojoo/SHK similarities. They especially look a lot right now because of the short hair they had in the dramas.

Lol I have a lot of time on my hands, so feel free to ask anything XD lol

And LOL you're like me then! Can't draw for crap LOL I really like it when Hyojoo styles her hair like that in the sponsor photo~ Well.. I like her hair more when it's wavy, then curled. I hate it when her hair is curled inwards towards her face :( And I loved the hair she had after the makeover in BL! :D

Pshh: I KNOWW!! Heaven's Postman is coming!! XD

I think with that length.. the best look Hyojoo can do with it is to either have it like that, or curl it so that it looks wavy. And while I think Hyojoo really needs a break, I'll miss her too much TT-TT Hopefully news of Falling in Love will be out soon! Really want Hyojoo to be in a romantic comedy!

sandixbabo: Haha, her hair is really short :P Just remember that it's for promotional activities hehs. It'll make you feel better XD lol

edward: Lol, you were wrong! And you're the mod to the Korean Music sub-forum LOL XD :P

Ah, I had no idea Lee Ji Ah went to Pasadena for school! But no, her school is an arts school (I'm not artsy ><), but it's like.. really close to my school. Just 10-15 miles away lol.

Ahh.. Yes, I do think Jang Nara is very cute haha. But I've never seen any of works or music videos or anything, so I have no idea about her personality :( She does come off as being very sweet though :)

She and Hyojoo do come off as "sunshine" girls though haha Smiley and happy looking XD lol

heartnet_XIII: Heyss! Welcome to the thread! And Soompi! haha

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :D

Ohh, hehe. I wasn't aware people were reading the long posts :P *blushes. lol

Eeek! Hyojoo addicts are the best!! haha

Yup! After waiting an entire year, Heaven's Postman is coming!!! It's so damn exciting!! 8D

May I ask which Hyojoo pairing is your best? :P lol

And whatever you want to know about Hyojoo, I'll do my best to answer your questions ^^

hi everyone~~I liked HHJ since her Non-stop 5 days and she has definitely come a long way after that show. So happy she's successful because she deserves it and she's so pretty! I'm also anticipating for her telecinema drama w/ Jaejoong I can't wait! :D

vid: [OST MV] (Nonstop 5 OST) Oh Party Tonight!!! - Lee Jung, Epik High, Hong Soo Ah, Lee Min Woo, Han Hyo Joo, Goo Hye Sun, Jung Hyun Don, Park Jin Woo, Jo Jung Rin, Kang Kyung Joon

cr:daikey89

^

Heys! Welcome to the thread! :D

Awww, you've been a long fan of hers then if you've liked her since Nonstop 5! :P

I agree though, the girl has definitely come a long way from her Nonstop 5 days. Her acting has improved since then too :) Which is good because she's steadily becoming a better and better actress :D

She definitely deserves all the attention and fame she's gotten this summer ^^

Hehe, most of us in here anticipating for Heaven's Postman! XD

And thanks for the Youtube link! Aww, makes me miss Nonstop 5 TT-TT

I have a treat for you guys :P

Unseen predebut photos of Hyojoo! 8D

These were taken before she moved to Seoul and transferred to Bulgok High School :)

She's about 15 or 16 in these pictures ^^

182F4B224AE831062A9D5C.jpg

133FC1224AE8305A1CAA21.jpg

143FC1224AE8305A1D3E4D.jpg

153FC1224AE8305A1ED2A4.jpg

173FC1224AE8305B1FE74B.jpg

163FC1224AE8305B203CA3.jpg

And these are from MTM :)

She's 16 in these

172D0D214AE83E237A22AF.jpg

182D0D214AE83E237BF79A.jpg

And baby photos!! :D

I wish these were in better quality TT-TT

17058E114AE838487F0C0C.jpg1733F8144AE83781359075.jpg

1833F8144AE83781367FF1.jpg2033F8144AE8378237F681.jpg

She was a cute baby! XD She went through the same awkward teenage stage as everyone else :lol: But now she's so gosh darn beautiful <3

Guest heartnet_XIII

haha.. thanks for welcoming me bashful..

i always watch your vids about hyo joo in youtube..lolz

and i was surprised when i discovered soompi and this thread about hyo joo, when i was in the middle of searching infos about faling inlove..hahah :P

hmm..the best pair for han hyo joo for me so far is lee seung gi (or is it lee seung ki?hahah)

im a guy, so i dont really see jaejong in the hotness side..haha

i still havent seen him act yet so i can comment on his chemistry woth han hyo joo yet..hehe :D

although i want the best pair for hyo joo to be ME...hahaha!!!!lolzz :lol:

haha..i think im the first one to join this forum that came from the philippines..haha

it nice though..i get to hear people that love hyo joo from other countries.. :lol:

keep the updates comin' peeps! haha

where do you get access to those pics bashful?? haha..damn im curious.. just keep posting em so get to copy and put them i n my pc..hahah!!! :P

i like the fanart pic of HP there..nice!!

whoa!! i knew han hyo joo was already cute during her high school days!! hahaha

but i never thought she'd already be that tall though..haha :D

im still working on my height these days..hahah!!! im just 164..and she's 170!!!wahaha

the 6th picture disturbs me a bit..she's really thin there..hehe

but still cute though..haha

thanks for these pics bashful!! :)

heartnet_XIII: You're a guy?! Omgsh! Another guy who's a Hyojoo addict! XD So awesome! Hehe :D

And aww how'd you know it was me who was uploading all those Hyojoo videos :P Sure we have the same username, but still.. haha jk ^^'

But how'd you find out about Hyojoo being in Falling in Love? :o

And this thread is probably the more informative thread for Hyojoo out there right now :P I'm a stalker >.> lol

Ahh Lee Seung Gi can be LSGi or LSKi, it's the same thing ^^

So I'm assuming that you became a fan after watching Brilliant Legacy/Shining Inheritance? Am I right? hehe

Ahaha, but JJ's a pretty guy XD And I've only seen JJ in the Banjun dramas.. his acting was... uhhs, lol. He has a lot of NGs XD Makes me curious about whether or not he messed up during the kiss scene in Heaven's Postman *snickers.

But LOL You're just like edward and allanpuge XD They both feel that way about the Hyojoo pairing :P

Ohh, you're from the Philippines too? :o There are a couple of other Filipinos in this thread lol

And of course I'm going to continue updating the thread!! I love Hyojoo too much to not update on her XD

And I find the photos from Baidu, Daum, Empas, Cyworld, Naver, DCInside, etc. haha

It's not really that hard to find photos of her when there are so many other people who are also up to date with Hyojoo ^^

And I actually think the person drew Hyojoo's hair all funny in the Heaven's Postman fanart! But overall, it's a very beautiful drawing. Much better than my own "drawing" if you can even call it that ><

Haha, Hyojoo's one of the taller ones out of the girls in the Korean ent. industry :P She's currently listed as being 170cm tall, but due to recent photos of her standing next to Sooyoung from SNSD (who's also 170cm), we suspect Hyojoo has grown a bit taller. She might be 172cm! :o That's freaking tall T_T

It's no wonder her male costars never look that tall next to her, lol.

May I ask how old you are? haha I'm a shortie too :P Only 5'4" which is.. 162cm? >.>

Hmms.. that 6th picture.. I'm not really sure if that's her because I've seen that photo before and Hyojoo was the one on the far left in the back.. o_O

Here's the picture:

younghhj10.jpg

I think that photo is correct.. That smile is undeniably Hyojoo's lol

^

Lol, I think she looks sort of awkward in her early teenage years :P Then she blossomed and grew into her looks later on XD And yes, very naturally pretty though ^^

Omgsh, of course you'd challenge any Hyojoo fanboys :lol: haha Don't scare away new fans though! :P

Guest heartnet_XIII

haha..i think the bashful in youtube is you..hehe.. you post here the links you have for soul special updates, right? ;)

hmm.. i found out about falling in love in wikipedia...hehe..

hahah..i wish i could say im a stalker as well..coz i wanna be one..haha!! i just love her so much... :lol:

yeah..i first found out about han hyo joo in BL.. it was so stupid of me to only discover such a beautiful lady that late!!arg..haha

after a watched BL, i watch spring waltz.. and all of her other dramas.. i also watch her CFs that you post on youtube,,haha :D

haha..i thought i was the only filipino..oh well.. haha..i want to know those filipino fans too.. i hope they post as well...

hmm.. i tried the Cyworld thing.. but the site was korean! haha..and im still not familiar to korean language.. :(

no worries... im gonna study korean soon enough..haha!

yea..her height is really noticable..haha

woot?! 172? is that confirmed? huhu... i need to speed up my growth then! hahaha..lolz :lol:

well, sad to say.. im still 16..haha. a 6 year gap from han hyo joo..but that doesn't matter!! haha..

im still a freshie in college.. :(

haha...about the pic, i guess the wrong face was shown.. thanks for showing it again..

haha.. :P

btw..

haha..let's just have a friendly competition edward..hahaha

:lol:

^

Oh yeahh.. I forgot that I posted the Youtube links in here LOL *smacks forehead.

Ahhh, yes Wikipedia ahaha So you just Googled it and this thread popped up as one of the search results?

:lol: Being a Hyojoo stalker is fun, but it makes me wonder if people think I'm insane :lol: Oh wells... I like updating on Hyojoo ^^ It kills time lol

Oh wow, you updated yourself fast on Hyojoo! :o You must like her a lot :P

It took me forever to update myself on her >.> I don't even remember if I finished watching all of Spring Waltz now! TT-TT

Have you watched her movies yet? :) And are you watching Soul Special right now too? ^^

Haha there are a lot of Hyojoo fans who are from the Philippines :) If I'm not mistaken, most of them became a fan of hers due to Spring Waltz. I heard Spring Waltz was pretty popular in the Philippines when it was aired there :)

Haha, yeah, all the sites I listed are all in Korean except for one :P I don't know too much Korean either but I deal with it LOL My limited Korean and Google Translator helps me a lot XD lol

But how cool! You're going to study Korean!? :w00t: Maybe you can even help translate stuff on Hyojoo in the future! hehe :P

Her possibly being 172cm hasn't been confirmed, but Hyojoo's moving to a new entertainment company this week so maybe they'll have her measured again and update on her profile ^^

But 170cm is already hard to beat :lol:

Oh wow, you're young TT-TT *sighs. I remember being a fan of Hyojoo's when I was 16 years old.. Already two years ago D:

And it won't be 6 years much longer! She's turning 23 in February! haha

But wait.. what? You're in college? o_O How does that work? o_o

Yeah, it's hard to tell who's who in that photo. That girl really looks like Hyojoo! lol

And no problem! ^^

Oh, and remember that you can always ask me any questions about Hyojoo! :D

Guest allanpuge23

Hi All...

Hi heartnet_XIII (kabayan) :D

wow so your a HHJ/LSG fan :D, well im a HHJ/PHJ...

well i rewatching again AMAHaE (i think for the third time :D)

well im missing hyojoo's long hair so much...

and thanks to cindy for always updating this thread....

and anyways it's nice that HP will be airing... BUT still no news for FIL :D (maybe the official announcement is after HP?)

Guest heartnet_XIII

yep..i googled falling in love and this website poped out..haha :P

and yea..right after BL, i searched everything about her! that was when i found out about her height, dramas and movies..

i finished spring waltz right after BL,. actually, i didn't know spring waltz became a hit in this country until i searched for it. haha..lolz

that's why i hate myself for not knowing..haha :lol:

there are two highly recognized channels here in the Philippines..spring waltz was shown on one of the channels, but during that time i only watched shows from the other channel so i missed it..aww. hehe

and yes... im currently watching soul special.. the ones i watch all had no subtitles, so couldn't understand a thing..haha

good thing you posted a link on viki. :D thanks for that..now im going back to episode 1 and watching it all over again with the subs..ahaha

about the movies.. i really wanted to watch them.. but the vids for adlib night that i search for are all broken.. and Veoh, the only site i found that showed ride away, was complicated to use because it required a special player. hahah.

can you give me links for those two movies bashful? please.. :)

but how were you able to make an account for Cyworld then? teach me please....haha

im still planning to take up korean classes..but im not sure when. probably in my third year..hehe

yea.. i also heard about her transfer to another company.. it was about salary problems, ryt? hehe

we'll find out about her new height soon then.. ;)

hmm..we only have primary, secondary and college levels for studying here in our country..

6 years for primary, 4 years for high school and 4-5 years for college..

i started when i was 6.. so.. *you do the math*.. that makes me 16 years old today and currently in my first year in college..haha :D

oww..so ur 18 now? haha.. atleast we started to like hyo joo at the same age.,.haha :lol:

your an american ryt? hehe..

sure..i'll ask you as soon as something pops out of my mind..hehe

nice fanarts again.. love the second one.. it's like in the middle of being a real picture and a drawing..haha :lol: :lol:

Cindy, ha ha, many things to say even I don't really know how to begin :))

Well, about JJ's acting, my fearness absolutely has proof b/c in the past, DB has many banjun dramas theatre (I think u know what it is) but in most of them, JJ seemed to act really unnaturally :(

Do u remember the interview in which HJ stated that she feels JJ's acting is not really well (HJ is so brave b/c she dares to tell the truth without being fear of Cassie lol)

So I really worry about this stuff. But, ok, we just should hope for HP b/c like u said, it's sooooooooo perfect. I can't stand waiting for Nov. 12th :D

About SG now, yes, I have to admit that I feel a bit disappointed with him as MC in Strong Heart. He does his job well, very smooth and nice but I wish he didn't do a MC like that. He's an entertainer, really. He has to smile, tease or even flirt other girls. Especially, she is Yoona (sr but I have to say that I'm antifan of SNSD. I hate them :angry: )

I'm not sad b/c he chose other girls but HJ b/c I think it's just fan service or something like that but I don't like him at the moment. You know, there is huge line of scandal that SG and Yoona is in love now. It's very ridiculous -_-

OMG!!! So your mother's country is Da Nang, also Vietnam :| OMG! Really??? So you're also apart of Vietnamese lol

I wish HJ could come to Hanoi on someday :rolleyes:

Hum, I don't know much about Hyun Bin so I can't judge him at all. But I USED TO like BiKyo :) They're so cute in Full House :) I also like BinKyo (Bin here is Won Bin). I think they're nice couple in "Autumn in my heart". In fact, I like HK move in Wonbin much than Song Seung Hun in this drama :D

Ah, when HJ's rumour with this man is spread, I'm addicted to JaeJoo so I felt so upset b/c like u, I think this man is sooooooooooo ugly :( of course, Mr. Right doesn't mean he has to be handsome but I think b/c HJ is pretty, he should be more good looking than he is lol But my friend guest that HJ is the kind of girl who does not care about the appearance :) I think it's reasonable

Come back to the topic on her hair, I love HP but HJ's hairstyle *cry* It's too curly b/c the stylist wants character look like a Japanese girl. I mean outfit in HP is like Japanese's, if you watch Japanese films or songs frequency. When I see HJ at the 1st time, it's her in HP, I think she's not pretty, indeed. I think she's just normal girl and not outstanding features. But when watching BL, I changed my mind and I love her natural beauty alot :x Oh, stylist in HP made her less pretty than she actually is :(

You have alot of free time, huh? :D You're so happy. I'm a bit bored with my study b/c I'm sinking in alot of assignments and exercises :D But I still surf on soompi b/c I can't live without it lol

Oh, when HJ was teenage, she's still so thin lol She always smile and it's her nice side :) I wish I could be positive like her :)