Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Calm down, @hhj22 lol. Hyo Joo has said that she's very close to PMH so there's no need to harbor ill feelings towards someone Hyo Joo cares about. Also, please remember not to quote photos :) 

Anyway, her legs look hot af with those boots in the Marie Claire photo :wub: 

Seok Bum looks so happy in that photo hahaha

• Like 4

@isapuilai @ohnoitscindy: i'm now relax ... I know she need to stylist but his behavior is not just like a stylist with she !!! Some times he is very near to hyo joo and his behavior is not very good!!!!!  He should change his behavior !!! .... @isapuilai: yes i really feel my blood pressure is very top!!!! Same time i did measurement my blood pressure , my blood pressure was near to 20&/8!!!! :( now i'm little relax ! Thanks! 

Some cute and attractive photos from our love!:wub:

really cute and charming angel!:heart:

• Like 7

Lee Si Un shares experience working with Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk in 'W'

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo_1474523900_af_o

Actor Lee Si Un or Soo Bong from the recently ended drama 'W' talked about his co-stars during an interview with Ilgan Sports.

Even though Lee Si Un's character was the youngest in the drama, he's actually the oldest off-screen. Lee Si Un said, "Other than the sunbaenims, I was the oldest among the actors, but I played the youngest character. There's even a 13 year gap between me and Lee Tae Hwan. The reason I wore the glasses was also to emphasize my youngness."

Next, Lee Si Un was asked to describe Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo's real-life personalities. He responded, "Unfortunately, the drama ended before I got to figure out what kind of person Lee Jong Suk is. I didn't have many scenes with him. As for Han Hyo Joo, she is very nice and considerate. She's a person who I didn't feel awkward about calling noona."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/lee-si-un-shares-experience-working-with-han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk-in-w

• Like 11

Just now, isapuilai said:

Are they going to broadcast W in China? 

Most of the cast complimented that our girl lighten up their mood on the set. :) She's really  a happy virus with lots of energy! Haha.. 

Oh friend ! I died from her laugh ! She is so attractive and cute angel ! !:oShe is snow white !and her eyes are so lovely:wub:

• Like 2

Just now, suppy said:

Hi to all HHJ lovers I am new in this thread I wanted to say that I love HHJ and I am totally a new fan of her. Hope to see her in a new project quickly

@suppy: hi! Nice to see you dear friend ! Welcom to soompi !!:) .....yes we are hope to see her in new project !!:wub:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hhj22 said:

@suppy: hi! Nice to see you dear friend ! Welcom to soompi !!:) .....yes we are hope to see her in new project !!:wub:

Thanks for the welcome. After watching her for this past 2 months daily I kinda got used to her but now W has ended I am eagerly waiting for her next project so i can her daily updates :lol:. But hope she is getting her must needed rest now

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, keisha15 said:

@suppy welcome chingu! :) Glad to see more HHJ fan in this thread! we are patiently waiting for her next project! Hope that she also got a good rest before doing a new one! :D

Thanks for the welcome :lol: and Yeah i need wait a little more i guess

• Like 1

Hi fellow HyoJoo fans! I think its my first time to post here but I've been a fan for sometime now. Been checking this forum daily for all your posts but never had the courage to post until now. Just want to tell the world that hey over here is one more hyojoo fan! :-) Have a nice day everyone! 

• Like 4

@jeannaline @chelbr @suppy Hey !!! welcome3x...:D hahah.

yaps.waiting her next project too.the 'nearest' project will be..this upcoming 6th Oct, as a MC for opening ceremony BIFF 2016.:)

while waiting,glad that PMH and team..quiet generous to share some unseen pics of her. ;)

14449148_335643763447358_224254519424948  

14309700_101510150314291_123521331851637

cr: https://www.instagram.com/pmh_official/

haha.like it..:wub:obviously inspired from the beauty inside movie poster.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Qallee said:

@jeannaline @chelbr @suppy Hey !!! welcome3x...:D hahah.

yaps.waiting her next project too.the 'nearest' project will be..this upcoming 6th Oct, as a MC for opening ceremony BIFF 2016.:)

while waiting,glad PMH and team quiet generous to share some unseen pics of her. ;)

Since they are nominated  in Apan is there any chance of her being at Apan? I wish. Plus she is also nominated in BUIL FILM AWARDS which is on 7th October at Busan hope she will attend, I want to see her in some gorgeous gown or dress and totally slaying the red carpet :wub:

Thanks for the welcome

• Like 3

Just now, chelbr said:

Hi fellow HyoJoo fans! I think its my first time to post here but I've been a fan for sometime now. Been checking this forum daily for all your posts but never had the courage to post until now. Just want to tell the world that hey over here is one more hyojoo fan! :-) Have a nice day everyone! 

Just now, jeannaline said:

Hi, here's another new Hyo-joo fan. I can't wait to know what her new project will be, of course after an extensive rest. 

Oh friends nice to see you ! Welcom to soompi and Have a good time !

• Like 1