[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest judybootie

hey guys~! im so sorry to go off the topic but i reallly need to kno this...ive been asking ppl from the DBSG forums and they sooooo ignore everything i ask....but here it goes...it may sound stupid but i dunt care.. lol...ok who did Micky go out with before?? i heard he went out with a celeb...but which one??/ plzz if anyone knows plzzz reply bak to me...thankz... :unsure:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anybody mind giving me a link to part 1 of the newest episode? i think the date was 10/01/05. i missed it, and i only see links for the second part.

since no one can help me with my request before, is it possible to have the latest loveletter episode with minwoo, but can the MB be lower. my computer cant handle the file. i might not be making sense but if anyone is willing to help please pm me.

Guest BLurBLur

hey guys~! im so sorry to go off the topic but i reallly need to kno this...ive been asking ppl from the DBSG forums and they sooooo ignore everything i ask....but here it goes...it may sound stupid but i dunt care.. lol...ok who did Micky go out with before?? i heard he went out with a celeb...but which one??/ plzz if anyone knows plzzz reply bak to me...thankz... :unsure:

i dont know either... but i can be certain that either he didnt go out with a celeb or the girl isnt well known.. cause if she were a well known celeb.. she can kiss her career goodbye if she dated one of the DBSK guys... bin got death threats for acting with them... what do u think would happen if a female celeb dated them in real life??? :unsure:

since no one can help me with my request before, is it possible to have the latest loveletter episode with minwoo, but can the MB be lower. my computer cant handle the file. i might not be making sense but if anyone is willing to help please pm me.

the smallest file size for love letter nowadays are around 130~ish MB... thats the smallest you can find.. :)

the smallest file size for love letter nowadays are around 130~ish MB... thats the smallest you can find.. :)

dang. no luck for me then. my computer can only dl less than 30 min. of files that big. stupid computer!!!! now i cant watch the end of last weeks episode. thanks for the help

yay u-know on next week love letter.. i think bin is after her.. what happend to binwoo anyways..i want to see her back.. she can dance too

Yeah, I dunno y but for me Bin Woo is better than Bin :rolleyes:

Miss her and Park Jung ah back on the show :(

Btw, thx for the Translate :D

Guest amydien

^Wasnt it Park Ga Hee or something like that? She's a backup dancer of BoA and many other famous singers. I dont think they're still going out though. :lol:

Yesha, thanks for telling me! Im gonna try to find that episode! XDDD

Guest BLurBLur

dang. no luck for me then. my computer can only dl less than 30 min. of files that big. stupid computer!!!! now i cant watch the end of last weeks episode. thanks for the help

if thats the case how did u download the first part?? it was more than 100MB as well... :unsure:

^Wasnt it Park Ga Hee or something like that? She's a backup dancer of BoA and many other famous singers. I dont think they're still going out though. :lol:

Yesha, thanks for telling me! Im gonna try to find that episode! XDDD

amydien the link has already been posted in the first page :huh:

Guest misssay8)

cococrust: thanks so much! i will start dling it. so nice of you.

swtgreentea: nice siggy!! i just noticed. :)

awwww..... that minwoo. he knows how to make a girl go all giddy with the cute stuff he does. hehe. i was smiling while i was watching the show and my mom was like what the heck? who are you smiling at? :)

the girl from the shinhwa mvs and super rookies was soooooo pretty!!! how come she looked so fair on LL? coz in the MVs and Super rookie, i thought she looked a bit dark and her hair too!! but on LL, sigh she was soooo pretty and nice (not annoying like that Popeye girl).

oooohhhh!! and they brought that bar thing game back from Season 1. I'm not surprised that Minwoo would do well in that stunt. hehe! since he did it before. although i can't say the same for ShinChun cause they were there too.

I liked the pillow game and minwoo was so competitive there! he would pull the big pillow thing even though another couple would already be hugging it.

and then when Ho Dong bumped into Jung Hwan..... mwahaha!! that was sooooo funny!!! i always thought that it was cute when Jung Hwan would get the camera and start shooting those who got eliminated and then rush to catch the action when the music stopped but him falling over was so much more fun to watch.

i can't wait for next week's ep. i wanna see Yunho, Woo Hyuk and Joon Yup all dance together (as seen on the caps).

i soooooo agree with everything you said. i just cant resist minwoo's charms. lol when he smiles I SMILE! lol everyone's in love with him on the how eh? lol i dont know but the short hair girl kinda eurks me for some reason. hhaa maybe it's because minwoo and her kinda had a thing on the show?

i also think w/o mc mong on the show it woudl be soooo boring. he brings the light to the show seriously. he's so funnie in the pillow grabbing thing. i was laughing my butt off. he took off with it and ran to a safe place. lol so funnie

i dont know either... but i can be certain that either he didnt go out with a celeb or the girl isnt well known.. cause if she were a well known celeb.. she can kiss her career goodbye if she dated one of the DBSK guys... bin got death threats for acting with them... what do u think would happen if a female celeb dated them in real life???

i dont understand why fans would send out threats... >__<

they seriously need to get a life... no offense...

how are the members from dbsg ever going to get married.... ? lol

sorry for going off topic >____<

i personally thought that ryu da young was cutee~ haha

i miss binwoo and park jungah too!!

Archived