Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest noknok

noknok -- i wont help her haha. eowyn just bought a new harddisk so she can have more space for LJJ pics & vids! :)

ommo! ommo! :o im the page starter :lol:

here's my contribution to your LEE JUNG JIN pics ...

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4117/4vq1avlb2.jpg

michsann...Thank you for your post....I love this pic ..he so hot!!! :sweatingbullets:

OH!! really!!! she bought new harddisk for keep Jung Jin's stuff. :D

Her investment is worthwhile...... So cute!!! hee hee!!

If it truth....I think. I begin to like her a little bit. 555555

I want Jung Jin to heard this news.....

but I don't know he'll be glad or not....... :lol:

at least she is the other one in this page devoted herself to him like me. :lol: :lol:

2001541537046550410_rs.jpg

Guest noknok

Lee Jung Jin (Japanese MV. 2001.)

singer : DREAMS COME TRUE

song : SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS

youtube link VOD

2001518617960714187_rs.jpg

2001555203287022195_rs.jpg

2001523174215276928_rs.jpg

2001593714630211286_rs.jpg

2001516192052947977_rs.jpg

credit

Posted MV on youtube : chinsu

Capture MV : yamila

upload all capture : kajima

Guest eowyn25

michsann...Thank you for your post....I love this pic ..he so hot!!! :sweatingbullets:

OH!! really!!! she bought new harddisk for keep Jung Jin's stuff. :D

Her investment is worthwhile...... So cute!!! hee hee!!

If it truth....I think. I begin to like her a little bit. 555555

I want Jung Jin to heard this news.....

but I don't know he'll be glad or not....... :lol:

at least she is the other one in this page devoted herself to him like me. :lol: :lol:

http://aycu02.webshots.com/image/44961/200...46550410_rs.jpg

if jung jin finds out about this, i hope he marries me! hahaha! wishful thinking again!

yeah, ive been wanting to create wallies, MVs etc for the longest time, just too lazy to buy a new HD because of the work that I had to do transferring files, reinstalling programs...but for the love of jung jin, im willing to go through all that! talk about true love! :wub:

btw, he looks good on that picture..he looks a bit lost in there, finding his way back to me...his soulmate.. :rolleyes:

I have been a huge fan of his ever since his drama, "Sam Chong Sa" or "The Three Friends". I loved him in 9 Ends and 2 Outs. He was absolutely fantastic! He stole each and every scene! I think he's seriously underrated because he's one guy who can hold his own when he's acting! I hope he comes back to a drama or movie soon. I miss him too.......

hi soonjap! when was the three friends shown?

i totally agree with you! i think he's such a fine actor but not getting the credit he deserves..dont' worry, i think his time will come... :D

noknok -- i wont help her haha. eowyn just bought a new harddisk so she can have more space for LJJ pics & vids! :)

ommo! ommo! :o im the page starter :lol:

michsann, you stole noknok's turn to be the page starter! hahaha!

i know she doesn't mind, with the hot pic and all! :sweatingbullets:

Guest eowyn25

wheeeewww!!! hawwt pictures!!! looks like he's working out a LOT! :sweatingbullets:

btw, i have just finished setting up my new hard disk, and i need to brush up on my photoshop skills (which isn't much to start with :D)..ill post them here when im done...

Guest noknok

wheeeewww!!! hawwt pictures!!! looks like he's working out a LOT! :sweatingbullets:

btw, i have just finished setting up my new hard disk, and i need to brush up on my photoshop skills (which isn't much to start with :D)..ill post them here when im done...

^

^

I waiting to see your artwork. oh!....It's so long. <_<:)

2006140660121581008_rs.jpg

hhahaha! i'll try to make one tonight! but promise me, you won't laugh at it! im not really artistic...im more on the autistic side i guess... :rolleyes::lol:

Hey did Lee Jung Jin lose some weight. I know he was a bit heavier back in the day but still very sexy, I kinda prefer that heavyweight look than the thin look I am getting now, anyway he is still sexy so that's all that matters. :D

Guest eowyn25

here's my very first ps'ed pic in 6 yrs! hahaha! i know its not good, very amateuri-sh! :lol:

im still re-introducing myself to the wonders of photoshop..ill post better ps'ed pics soon..:D

ljj-sexy1.jpg

Hey did Lee Jung Jin lose some weight. I know he was a bit heavier back in the day but still very sexy, I kinda prefer that heavyweight look than the thin look I am getting now, anyway he is still sexy so that's all that matters. :D

yeah, he lost weight right when he got out of his military service...i think he's gained a bit after doing 9e2o...i actually like him more when he's thin..i dont know, i just find it sexier and more appealing...:wub:

Guest noknok

hhahaha! i'll try to make one tonight! but promise me, you won't laugh at it! im not really artistic...im more on the autistic side i guess... :rolleyes::lol:

WoW!!!!! it's prety good!!! girl. :D

You can use your darkside (autistic side) on the right way.55555 Opps!!!! :vicx: sorry !!!!

do it.... do it ...... I really love your intention....

Aja Aja Fighting!!!!!! eowyn

waiting to see more artwork.

Guest sentimental_me

hiyee everyone!!! it's my first post here... i hope i'm welcome :blush: i've watched jungjin a few times already but was hooked up when i saw 9e2o.... thanks to my addictus friends for constantly bragging 'bout the said drama.... i get curious and viola i fell hopelessly in love with Byun Hyung Tae :D

ooohhhh lala :sweatingbullets: i know its Lenten season but i cannot help myself.... what a sexy body :wacko:

Guest eowyn25

WoW!!!!! it's prety good!!! girl. :D

You can use your darkside (autistic side) on the right way.55555 Opps!!!! :vicx: sorry !!!!

do it.... do it ...... I really love your intention....

Aja Aja Fighting!!!!!! eowyn

waiting to see more artwork.

thanks!! hhahha! ill try to post more today...:D

im actually close to putting my pictures on his so i can show them to my friends as my boyfriend! hahaha! see? i really am autistic! :lol:

hiyee everyone!!! it's my first post here... i hope i'm welcome :blush: i've watched jungjin a few times already but was hooked up when i saw 9e2o.... thanks to my addictus friends for constantly bragging 'bout the said drama.... i get curious and viola i fell hopelessly in love with Byun Hyung Tae :D

ooohhhh lala :sweatingbullets: i know its Lenten season but i cannot help myself.... what a sexy body :wacko:

hi sentimental_me!! i wonder who are those "addictus" friends?! hahaha! of course you're welcome here! keep posting! :D

Guest eowyn25

Bright Tall & Handsome. My Jung Jin Long Legs :lol:

do it ...do it ..... more artwork please!!! :D

here's another artwork..pretty simple, i just wanted to do something from 9e2o..plus i love the song 'fall for you':D

ljj-5copy.jpg